All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 18'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmm.. it would seem that the jury may already be being stacked in the Elliston's favor. Now I admit I don't know about law, or the judicial system, but if witnesses are called, Alysha's mother would shit a brick, if her daughter were a defense witness. As for the Elliston's children, who were neither physically or mentally abused, I just don't think that any of them, in 100,000 years would EVER hate their parents. Oh the younger one's may, for a little while, but I think that'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tad's sister should be a member of the jury, at the Elliston's trial. Also, I feel kind of sorry for those undercover officers Isaac and Catharine. All that police training, etc, down the garbage chute, after a few incestual sea trysts. Thank to that DVD, which unwittingly convicted Clint and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It adds up indeed. Math was never my best subject in school, but I believe $5,000 times 11 is $55,00. Add in the $10,000 for Clint and you have $65,000!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eleven defendants Excluding Clint, I only counted nine, Where'd the others come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IDK who you are, but nine plus one is ten. Don't you mean the other one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...