Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 19

Story Info
Incestuous temptations abound, tempting parents into fun!
7.3k words
4.69
12.5k
27

Part 37 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Temptation Abounds

June 28th, 2027 -- Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

The last month had been rough. I'd seen my children only twice on supervised, half-hour visits. I had a joyless social worker watching me like a hawk afraid that I would do something with them. They weren't old enough to consent to do that stuff. They'd have to be eighteen and willing.

At least our children were staying with various family friends who'd avoided trouble so far. Not the Miharas, sadly, who lived on our street, but the Reenburgs had several, the Wilsons, the Youngs, and Stefani's parents. I didn't like splitting up our children, but it was the best we could do.

At least they weren't in the foster care system.

I sat on the jury table with my legal team, Pam, and Melody. The rest of our family weren't here. It was voir dire. Jury selection. The panel was assembled and while Judge Coburn asked them questions to get a feel for their attitudes and to weed out any potential conflicts of interest, we were putting together our opinion of them as fast as possible.

The same thing was happening over at the prosecutor's table. Cruzita was there with the lead prosecutor, Ed Thomas. The most experienced member of the Yolo County District Attorney's office. A sharp man that wanted me buried so he could win the seat. He had ambition. From being DA, he'd go for the Attorney General of California, then push himself up into the national spotlight.

But he had poisoned words being whispered into his mouth.

My lead attorney, Elisabet Reenburg, already had it worked out with Cruzita. Text messages sent to her phone. Cruzita would just glance at her phone from time to time and know who to ditch and who to keep. It wasn't perfect, she didn't make the decisions, but it was better than nothing.

"I don't like number 17," I muttered, glancing at the Black woman who kept glaring daggers at me. She clearly hated me. Believed the rumors about me. I could feel her wanting to drive her thoughts into my mind.

"Yes, her animus is on full display," Pam said. "We don't want someone with such masculine energy on the panel with that level of outward manifestation. Now 12 is a father. I can see the conflict on him."

"Yeah?" I asked, glancing at 12. He was a tall man, fit and buff, with a goatee of black hair surrounding his serious mouth. "Conflicted is good. Probably has a daughter."

"Mmm, perfect," Melody said.

Elisabet nodded. All our legal team was onboard with incest. We had a battalion of lawyers, many from the law practice where Melody worked. She'd recruited them over the years. They all had enjoyed the same forbidden fruits, motivated to get us off.

"21 is another good one," said Pam. "A mother, but she has guilt written all over her. And 35 is perfect. He looks excited to be here."

"We're not getting 35 unless there are a lot struck," said Melody.

I nodded my agreement. The jurors would go in numerical number. The judge had only dismissed two from the pool, and they were in the back end. We hadn't given him any instructions for today other than to not interfere in our choices. We couldn't afford it to look like he was tainting the jury pool in the eyes of a prosecutor.

"9, 10, 13 and... 3 are the ones we need to get rid of," Pam said. She shifted their note cards around on the table. "I don't like them at all."

I nodded. We had five strikes, challenges to their membership on the jury. We didn't have to give cause at all why we wanted them dismissed. The prosecutor had the same amount. If we're lucky, we could get the DA to dismiss some of our big threats for us.

Elisabet casually tapped her phone on the table, hidden among all the note cards.

At the other table, Cruzita glanced at her phone and then swiped away the message. She had the most difficult job of all, but she was on board now, too. She was committed to incest, to enjoying her daughter as much as possible.

"Okay, Mrs. Reenburg," the judge said. "Who does the defense want to strike first?"

"Your honor, jurors 5, 9, and 10," she said with a ringing voice.

* * *

Cruzita Martínez

"I want 2, 12, and 8 gone," Ed said.

I swallowed. None of those were the ones that Clint wanted me to dismiss. Worse, one was a priority they wanted to keep. 12. The message, according to the code I'd memorized from Elisabet, was adamant that 17 had to be dismissed. "I don't think 12's a problem," I said. "17 is a much better person to strike."

"17?" asked Ed. He shot me a look in surprise. "Really? Did you see how she's glaring with anger at Clint."

"I don't trust that level of anger," I quickly said. "I mean, she's got passion. That could be disruptive. We want a cool and calm jury."

"No, we want passion. We want someone who craves justice as much as me. We're keeping 17." The firm tone in my voice made me sigh. Clint wouldn't be happy. He had to convince the entire jury panel to vote him not guilty. If he didn't, and even one person held out, it would be a hung jury. A few months from now, we'd be at this again.

"Then 6," I said. "I don't like 6. But 12 is going to be perfect. He has that look of a father."

"Good point. Fathers are what we want. We'll make him think of Clint preying on his children." An evil grin crossed Ed's lips.

I shuddered. Clint didn't prey on his children. I didn't prey on my daughter. It was mutual. Consensual and beautiful.

"Mr. Thomas, who'd you fine folks at the prosecutor's table like to dismiss?" Judge Coburn asked.

"2, 6, and 8," Ed answered in a ringing tone.

* * *

Pam Elliston

"I don't like 18," I whispered.

"And we need to strike 17," muttered Clint. "She's going to be on the panel now."

"Then let's strike her so we can get 21 in," Melody said. "I really like the look of her. She's a mother and old enough for her son to be full-grown."

"Yes, he's a man now," I said, studying the woman. She was blonde and busty, in her forties. She didn't dress well or put on makeup. She was suppressing her sexuality. "She's definitely struggling with something. An hour in my office, and I would have her admitting how she liked to spy on her son when he masturbated or fantasized about sucking his cock."

"That is definitely something we can work with," Melody said. My half-sister smiled at me.

I smiled back."

"Mrs. Reenburg, I assume you and your battalion of colleagues have come up with your next choices?" the judge asked, something mocking in his tone.

Clint's brow knitted tight. He leaned back in his chair, detecting the faint bitterness in the judge's voice. We'd put too much pressure on Judge Coburn to remind him to follow orders. The man resented it. That could bite us in the ass.

I'd have to consider that.

"We'd like to strike 17 and 18," said Elisabet.

"Objection," Ed Thomas said.

"Fuck," Clint muttered beneath his breath.

"The State will use one of its strikes to preserve 17," Ed continued.

The judge nodded. He could overrule, but he wasn't. Elisabet started an argument, but Coburn waved his hand. 18 stood up and walked off, but 17 was there. I glanced at the Black woman. She had a smug look on her face now.

She would definitely be a problem. My confidence in this plan plummeted.

"I thought Cruzita knew what to do," hissed Melody. "I'm going to go to her house tonight and spank her for this."

"It's Ed," Clint said, glancing at the lead prosecutor. The man didn't hide his smile. He knew he'd won something at the cost of losing a challenge. All he needed was someone on the jury to be his mouthpiece when it came to deliberation. Who'd have the passion to assert the case? To browbeat the others? 12 could be it for us. I was certain, and maybe 21, but 17 would be it for him.

"Who would you like to strike in 17's place," Judge Coburn continued.

"Uh..." Elisabet glanced at me.

"11," I said.

"We'll strike 11, Your Honor," she said, using our last challenge.

"If they strike one more," Clint said, "at least we'll get 21. If not, she's an alternative."

"We're not going to get lucky and 17 gets sick or something," Melody said.

* * *

Cruzita Martínez

"I think we should strike 12," Ed Thomas said. "Something feels off about him."

I had to think fast. 12 was important. I couldn't let him get struck. I'd already failed with 17. I didn't think Ed would object to her dismissal and use one of our own strikes to preserve her. He'd sprung that on me. I could have talked him out of it. Given him two targets to strike. Make him think that 22, who could never make it on the panel now, was someone that we'd want while two others were bad.

"19," I said, glancing at the man. He looked so normal, bored of course. What to say. "He looks like a pervert."

Ed blinked. "He does?"

I nodded. "Women can tell these things. He's a pervert. Probably enjoys incest porn on the internet."

"The State will strike 19, Your Honor," Ed said in a loud and ringing voice.

I sighed. 21 was in. and I managed to keep in 12. It was the best I could do. It would be up to Clint and his team to convince 17 during the trial. I didn't see how. That woman had anger inside of her. This seemed personal to her.

The judge glanced down at his notes. "1, 3, 4, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, and 21 are the primaries with 22 and 23 as alternatives," the judge said. "Trial is set to start in two weeks. Jurors, you will be notified when to report. Keep your schedules open."

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

We entered our home. It always felt so empty without any of the children running around. The rest of the family drifted in from various parts of the house, all with anxious looks on their faces. Today had been an important battle.

I put a big smile on my face. "We have a great panel," I said to my mother as she knelt before me. Alicia then darted up and held me. "Got some promising jurors on it."

"And 17," Pam said. We now knew her name. Jonette Walsh.

"And we'll convince her," I said strongly. "We got in 12 and 21." They were Elmer Bennett and Delilah Midgley. "And the others look good, too. 20 seemed like the type of old man who'd always wanted to enjoy his granddaughter when she'd come of age, like he'd wanted to love her mother before that. We're going to do this."

"That's right," Melody said, hands on hips. She stared out at our family. "Pam is going to guide us through this."

"Yes, you are," I said, glancing at my half-sister and wife.

Pam lifted her gaze. She swallowed while I put all the confidence into my look and smile I gave her. I had faith in her. She wouldn't let us down. She was brilliant. An amazing therapist. She had guided so many women into incest.

Now she had twelve more strangers to lead down that path.

"Elisabet has the team researching into all fourteen of them," I said. "We're going to help Pam build up her dossiers on them so we can win them to our side over the trial." I lifted her hand to my lips. Kissed it.

"That's right," Melody said. She moved in on the other side of Pam, taking our sister-wife's other hand. "You're amazing. Why we all love you."

Everyone in the harem nodded. They were all naked, waiting for us. We all needed to unwind. We had the media perched on the street, wanting to catch glimpses of us. Heavy drapes covered all the windows, cutting off any natural light. We were living under siege, but we were together. United.

"We're a family," I told my women, "and we're going to stay strong through this entire ordeal. We're going to keep Pam strong, too. We're going to give her all our love."

"We will, Daddy," Alicia said, thoroughly wrapped up in her age-play and daughter-play. She looked adorable in her glasses even if her body had developed too much to pull off the little girl's look while naked. "We love you Pam."

"You kick ass, Mistress!" Lee said.

"Yeah, you do," Stefani added. She held Zoey's hands. "We're going to wrap this up before you and Melody gave birth."

Pam glanced down at her belly. If we didn't pull this off, the moment Pam and Melody's babies were born, they'd be taken away from us, too. That put a time limit on this. I wasn't about to let that happen. We couldn't afford a hung jury.

"Mrs. Hiragawa, strip your daughter naked and lick her pussy."

"Yes, Master," the Japanese MILF said. Her round breasts jiggled as she darted forward, her glasses shifting on her nose. She looked so much like Pam. They could be sisters. Mrs. Hiragawa had aged beautifully.

Pam would, too.

Melody and I stepped away from Pam and watched her being stripped. My own mother grabbed my suit jacket and pulled it off of me while Mrs. Hiragawa unbuttoned Pam's light-blue blouse. On the other side, Aunt Vicky stripped Melody naked.

I stood there as my mother removed my tie, shirt, slacks, socks, and boxers while watching more and more of my beautiful Pam being revealed to my eyes. Her creamy-olive skin, that delicious hue of a Far East beauty, always turned me on. Her black hair swayed in a French braid down her back, rustling as her mother pulled off the blouse.

Pam's round breasts jiggled in a violet bra. Her mother pressed her own tits into her daughters as she reached behind to unhook it. Without pulling their boobs apart, Mrs. Hiragawa pulled the bra straps off of her daughter's shoulders and then slipped the cups from between them.

Their breasts pressed naked together.

"You are so beautiful," Mrs. Hiragawa said. "You're going to save us, Pam." She kissed her daughter on the mouth.

The entire harem groaned or sighed at the beautiful sight of a mother kissing her daughter. My cock, still trapped in my boxers at that point, throbbed hard. Melody groaned, her breasts already in view since she rarely wore bras. She cupped them while her mother knelt to finish undressing her.

Mrs. Hiragawa's hands slid down her daughter's back as their tongues dueled. My sister-wife trembled in her mother's embrace, hips wiggling back and forth. The MILFs hands found their way to the hem of Pam's gray skirt. Deft fingers found the fastener in the back. The short zipper.

The skirt fell away. A pair of violet panties clung to Pam's delicious curves. Her mother thrust her hands into her daughter's panties. I grinned at the sight of them making out with passion. Pam kissed her mother with aggression, her hands squeezing her mother's rump.

"That's so hot," Stefani cooed. "Kiss me like that, Yunie."

Yunie was Stefani's nickname for my older sister Zoey.

The pair kissed hard, my busty sister's big tits piled against Stefani's round breasts. Alicia squirmed, her thighs rubbing together, her brown pigtails dancing. Melody watched with hunger, naked now, Aunt Vicky busy licking at her pussy.

Another mother and daughter enjoying themselves.

My mother kissed my asscheek from behind and stroked my cock. She pumped up and down it as I watched Mrs. Hiragawa kiss her daughter with hunger. With such love and passion. I savored my mother's delicious hand.

We needed this break. This reminder that we were united in this situation together. Having 17, Jonette Walsh, on the panel was a blow, but we'd recover. Pam would find the key to the Black woman. She'd convince the woman to vote for us.

Somehow.

Mrs. Hiragawa broke the kiss with her daughter and sank down to her knees with all the grace of a submissive beauty. She hooked her daughter's panties, a naughty glint in her eyes. My dick throbbed in my mother's hand.

The Japanese MILF pulled down her daughter's panties, unveiling a trimmed, black bush. Pam went through phases of when she shaved or not, unlike my other sister-wife who kept a bald pussy all the time.

A bald pussy her mother was currently feasting on.

Pam's gorgeous rump came into view, curving and plump. I smiled at the sight of her. She glanced over at me and grinned back, delight shining in her slanted eyes. She was eager for the fun to begin. To have her mother devour her.

"Mommy-slut, go eat out Pam's asshole," I ordered. "And Lee, stop drooling and suck my cock."

"Master!" my mother purred, releasing my dick.

"Can I drool on your cock, Master?" Lee asked as she darted over, a mischievous grin on her face. "It's going to be hard to suck it without doing that."

I shook my head at her, a smile playing on my lips. "Someone wants to be spanked."

"Always," Lee said in a breathy sigh before she fell to her knees before me, grabbed my cock, and swallowed it with hunger.

* * *

Pam Elliston

The moment I stepped out of my panties, my mother pressed her face between my thighs. I closed my eyes and smiled. This was a joy that every daughter needed to feel from her mother. A joy every mother had to deliver to her daughter.

Did Jonette Walsh have a daughter? Where did that anger she directed at Clint come from?

I gasped as my mother's tongue dug through my pussy folds. My pregnant twat clenched. I grabbed my belly. I wasn't showing, yet, but I would be soon. I shuddered, savoring my mother's tongue caressing at my pussy. She swirled through my folds. She licked me. She teased me. She pleased me. It was incredible to feel. My entire body trembled in delight.

Then Mrs. Elliston was behind me. Clint's naughty mother grabbed my butt-cheeks and spread them apart. I was so thrilled to have the two wicked MILFs playing with my body. Mrs. Elliston's face nuzzled into my crack. Her tongue went straight for my butthole.

I trembled as the two submissive mothers flicked their tongues over my naughty holes. What a treat to experience. My head shook from side to side. This wicked wave of delight washed through me that had my heart screaming in my chest. I would have such a huge orgasm.

I smiled over at Melody standing by me. She ground her pussy on her mother's face, blonde hair pinned up in a bun. She pulled at the hairpins. Her locks fell down around her face, transforming her from professional to wanton in a single motion.

"Mmm, that's it, Mommy-slut," purred Melody, grinding her pussy on Ms. Sullivan's mouth. "Just get that fucking tongue in me. Yes, yes, you're going to drown in your daughter's juices."

"Yes, she is," Clint groaned, our half-sister sucking away at his cock.

"Pam!" Alicia gasped. "Mommy-Pam, you're going to do it! You're so awesome!"

My little half-sister daughter rushed over to me, brown pigtails dancing. Her glasses looked so cute on her elfin face. She darted her head over and latched onto my right nipple. I groaned as she sucked with hunger. The pleasure surged through my body. It was amazing. A delight to enjoy.

My hips wiggled back and forth, grinding my twat on my mother's mouth. Mrs. Elliston's tongue danced around my sphincter. I groaned, savoring being pleased by three women. Alicia's delicate fingers kneaded my tits.

"You're going to cum hard!" Melody cheered. "God, you're sexy, Pam."

"Yes, you are," Clint said, his voice deep rumble. "I want to watch you explode."

"Oh, yes, I'm going to explode," I moaned, wiggling my hips back and forth. "Just erupt. It's going to be amazing. I'm going to cum so hard on our mothers' tongues."

He grinned at me, his muscular chest rippling as she drove his cock into Lee's mouth. He held her by the side of the hair, not holding back. She gagged and gurgled as he buried his dick down her throat. Just the way she loved it.

"I want to eat that pussy, Dandi," groaned Zoey. My black-haired, older half-sister sank to her knees before Stefani. The redhead had a big grin on her face as Zoey kissed the dandelion tattooed on Stefani's pubic mound.

"I can't ever say no to that, Yunie," cooed Stefani.

Alicia sucked hard on my nipple as I watched Zoey bury her face into her lover's twat. Stefani's head threw back, round boobs jiggling as she enjoyed it. Her hips wiggled back and forth, grinding on Zoey's face. My sister's hands grabbed Stefani's ass, clinging tight.