Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said, guilt twisting in my guts. "I should have said... said I couldn't be. You're Pam Elliston's patient."

"Why didn't you tell them that?" Candy asked.

"Because you're Pam Elliston's patient. They're going to wonder about them. A sex therapist who helps women. I mean, look at you."

She arched an eyebrow at me. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"That you want me to have sex with our daughter. Because of Pam."

"She just helped me understand my desires." Candy drew up her skirt to flash a skimpy, red thong. "Your daughter was wearing these earlier. She handed them to me. Told me she masturbated in them."

"Fuck," I groaned, falling to my knees.

"Eat me out then let's go do it. It's time. Your daughter's ready. You have a chance to enjoy something amazing and help an innocent family escape persecution." My wife wiggled her hips. "What do you say."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I leaned forward, breathing in her musk mixed with my daughter's soaked into those panties. I tried to be a good man. I did, but the women in my life wanted to corrupt me.

And I wanted to be corrupted. The rest of the jury might despise Clint, but he'd have one ally even if he didn't know it.

To be continued...