Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy clenched on my mother's probing tongue. Mrs. Elliston's own wet appendage wiggled against my asshole. She drilled it past my sphincter and swirled around in my dirty bowels, moaning just how much she loved it.

All the women in our family were dirty whores, me included. I glanced over at our patriarch. Clint watched this all with lust in his eyes. That confident grin on his lips. I shuddered; my brother-husband was so damned sexy.

"Mmm, watch me cum on their mouths," I cooed, my hands stroking down Alicia's back. "While our naughty daughter sucks on my nipple."

"God, yes!" he growled, hammering Lee's mouth. His balls cracked into her chin. That heavy smack echoed through the room.

I smiled, my blood on fire. The pleasure rushed through my body. My hips wiggled from side to side. This wicked and wanton surge of lust shot through me. It fed the orgasm that would have gasping and moaning. I loved it. I would have the best climax of my life.

It would be incredible.

"Yunie!" Stefani moaned. "Ooh, you know what I love!"

"Mommy-slut! Fuck, yes!" Melody's breasts bounced on the edge of my vision. "Hungry for my cunt cream! Ooh, such a wicked mother."

"The best sort," Stefani cooed. "Fuck, yes, I'm going to explode on you, Yunie!"

My orgasm built so fast. It swelled and swelled through me. This wild wave of desire that would burst out of me. My cunt clenched. The heat surged through me to the hilt. I groaned, my hair dancing around my shoulders.

The pleasure surged towards the very pinnacle of my explosive orgasm.

I would gush out so much juice. They would just squirt out of me and bathe my mother's face. Mrs. Elliston's tongue danced through my asshole and Alicia nursed with such adorable delight on my nipple.

All these sensations mixed in my cunt. They swirled in me, driving me towards that explosive orgasm. I would shake and shudder. I would gush juices. They would rush out of me. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I moaned as my mother's tongue brushed my clit. "Mommy-slut!"

My asshole clenched on Mrs. Elliston's tongue. My fingers rubbed at Alicia's supple back. I savored my mother's hungry tongue darting around my bud. She stroked it. Teased it. Incestuous sparks rained through my cunt.

They ignited my orgasm.

The fires blazed through me. My pussy convulsed, releasing the wildfires to rush through my body and consume me. I bucked and groaned. My butt-cheeks clenched on Mrs. Elliston's face as she rimmed my asshole.

"Holy shit, yes!" I groaned.

"So good!" my mother moaned. Her tongue licked through my folds, gathering up the juices that rushed out of me. "Oh, you taste so yummy, honey!"

I whimpered, nodding my head. This incredible rapture shot through my body. Stars burst before my eyes. The rapture slammed into my mind. My head swayed from side to side as my mother licked up all my juices.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Melody groaned beside me. "Drink up all that cunt cream, Mommy-slut! You better not miss a fucking drop! Yeah, that's it. Mmm, that's what you crave. God, you're such a whore. Look at you. Just drinking your daughter's cunt cream like it's ambrosia! What sort of whore are you?"

"Your mommy-whore!" Stefani moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, the pleasure burning across my mind as my mother lapped up my cream.

"Goddamn, you are radiant, Pam!" Clint growled and buried his cock to the hilt in our half-sister's mouth. I knew from how he growled that he dumped his cum straight into her belly. "Love you."

"We all love you, Pam!" gasped Melody.

Alicia ripped her mouth off my nipple. She threw her arms around my neck and gasped, "Love you, Mommy-Pam!"

She kissed me with such enthusiasm. I held her tight, her firm titties rubbing into mine as I trembled through my orgasm. I reveled in that wonderful bliss that surged through me. It spilled over my thoughts, blazing hot and bright.

I reveled in it. This was amazing. I savored this outstanding rapture blazing through my mind. Stars burst across my vision. My hair danced around my shoulders. I hit the peak of my incestuous pleasure I hovered there.

Felt Clint's hungry eyes on me.

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston III

Pam looked so beautiful as she swayed through her orgasm.

I pumped the last of my cum down Lee's throat and then ripped my cock out of her mouth. I left her panting and shuddering as I advanced on my sister-wife. Pam glanced at me and smiled. She pushed her mother from her pussy.

"That's enough, slut," Pam commanded. "Stop licking my ass. Your son wants to love me now."

"Yes, Mistress," my Mommy-slut cooed. She pulled her face away from Pam's butt-cheeks.

"I'm going to love you so hard," I growled.

Her hands grabbed my dick. "Mmm, you got me all warmed up with our mommy-slaves. Now I need a cock in me."

"Fuck her hard, stud!" Melody cooed. "Lee, fetch my strap-on. I want to fuck that ass of yours."

We had to buy new sex toys. A decades worth of our collection had been taken as "evidence."

Lee scampered off as Pam sank down to the floor. She spread her legs, her pussy lips gaping open surrounded by her black fur. Her pink depths gleamed with her juices. Her round breasts jiggled. She bit her lower lip, looking so cute on the floor.

"Can I sit on your mouth, Mommy-Pam?" Alicia asked in her wheedling, little girl's voice. She had that down perfectly.

"Yes, you can," Pam said. "Plant that sexy pussy right on my mouth!"

"Yay!"

Alicia's firm titties jiggled as she sank down and dropped her lithe body onto Pam's mouth. Our youngest sister had kept her petite frame through dieting and exercise, committed to being my little girl for as long as she could.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She grabbed my cock as I sank down to my knees between Pam's thighs. "Mommy-Pam's got her tongue in my cunny! It feels so good in me! And naughty!"

"Enjoy, princess," I said.

"Yes, yes, enjoy, cupcake!" Melody cooed. "And there's Lee. That was fast, slut. Someone wants to take a dildo in her asshole."

"I do, Mistress!"

Alicia pulled my cock to my sister-wife's pussy. The grin on my youngest sister's face was adorable, her eyes burning with naughty fire. She pressed my cock against Pam's pussy, silky pubic hairs caressing the sides.

"Right there, Daddy!" Alicia cooed. "That's where your cock goes. Make Mommy-Pam so happy!"

"So happy!" groaned my wife, her voice muffled by our sister's pussy.

Alicia released my cock as I thrust into Pam's pussy.

I groaned at that hot plunge into the bred depths of her cunt. That incestuous heaven spilled over me. A wonderful treat to enjoy. I groaned, my balls smacking into Pam's taint. Her thighs locked around me while she purred into Alicia's pussy.

Then our mothers ducked down and latched onto both of Pam's dark-brown nipples. She squealed, her pussy clenching around my dick as they suckled. My mom was on the left, her mom on the right. Their suckling rose in the air.

"Ooh, the Mommy-sluts are making Mommy-Pam moan into my pussy, Daddy!" Alicia's eyes twinkled behind her glasses. "It's so amazing and... Oh, gosh, her tongue's sliding into me! Daddy! Daddy! Mommy-Pam's tongue is in my cunny!"

"Just where it belongs!" I growled and drew back my hips.

Alicia nodded in serious agreement, her glasses shifting on her nose.

I slammed back into Pam, savoring her snatch wrapped around my cock. It was always a treat to enjoy. I savored that silky sheath. All my sisters felt different from our mothers and the other women in our lives. Each cunt was its own heaven full of blessings for me to enjoy.

Alicia's hands fell on my shoulders. She ground on Pam's mouth. Joy burned in my little sister's eyes. She grinned at me, pigtails dancing. I grinned back as I thrust over and over into Pam's twat. Her thighs gripped me, her hips shifting and dancing.

Alicia darted her head forward, her arms tightening around my neck. She planted a quick smooch on my lips. Then another. I shuddered as she rained kisses over my face, giggling and cooing as we enjoyed our sister.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Zoey gasped. "Dandi, get those fingers in my twat! Oh, that's incredible! Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum on those digits!"

"Mistress! Mistress! Fuck my ass! Pound it so hard! Yes, yes, yes!" Lee gasped.

"You fucking know I will!" hissed Melody, her blonde hair dancing around her face, her round tits heaving. "I'm going to fuck you until you're screaming your damned head off! Yeah, you little sister-slut! You nasty fucking whore! You love it! No fucking lube on this dildo! It must be burning in your asshole!"

"It's on fucking fire, Mistress!" gasped Lee. "But I'm just a nasty, filthy, dirty pain-slut! Ass-fuck me faster! Ravish my bowels! Yes, yes, yes!"

I grabbed Alicia's sides. I stroked her as she smooched across my face to my lips again. She whimpered and then kissed me on the mouth. I thrust my tongue past her lips. Her tongue met mine, dancing. She moaned as she loved me with such hunger.

The pleasure swelled in my balls. I thrust hard and fast into Pam's twat. I fucked her with powerful strokes. I buried into her over and over again. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. I reveled in her twat's hot grip on my dick.

The pleasure spilled down my shaft. This wild pleasure that had me groaning. I kissed my sister with hunger. I plowed into my other sister's twat with powerful strokes. My balls smacked into her taint. Her pregnant snatch squeezed about me. Massaged me.

"Oh, god, yes!" Pam moaned, her voice muffled by Alicia's cunt.

Our mothers suckled with noisy hunger on Pam's nipples. They fed more bliss to her pussy that squeezed around me. I wanted all my women to have all the bliss they craved. To be satisfied in every single way.

We had to prevail. Had to show the world the injustice of anti-incest laws.

I slammed deep and hard into my sister-wife's cunt. I shuddered, enjoying every last stroke. Every plunge into her hot cunt. My balls grew tighter and tighter. I would fire so much jizz into her twat. I would baste her with all my seed.

Alicia kissed me harder. Her tongue danced with mine. She whimpered and groaned, climbing to her own orgasm. Lees gasps and moans echoed through the living room, flesh slapping flesh as Melody pounded the slut's asshole with the dildo.

"Shit!" Zoey gasped. "Dandi!"

"Cum for me!" Stefani moaned. "Just do it! I love it when you cum!"

"Just keep rubbing my clit like that! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" Zoey's big boobs heaved out of the corner of my eyes. They smacked together, flesh rippling.

Alicia then ripped her mouth from mine. "Mommy-Pam!"

"Cum on her face!" I growled, thrusting so hard and fast. I drove my cock to the hilt in Pam's pussy. I slammed hard and fast.

"Daddy! Mommy-Pam!" Alicia's face contorted. Then she bucked, squealing in delight.

Pam purred. I smiled, knowing the delightful taste of Alicia's fresh cunt. My sister-wife must be in heaven right now, just drinking up all that cream while taking my big dick in her pregnant pussy. I slammed hard into my sister.

Her twat welcomed me with climaxing delight.

Her snatch writhed and spasmed around my cock. Her wonderful pussy rippled around me. She teased me. It was the most incredible thing in the world. I groaned, savoring the feel of her flesh sucking at my cock. I came closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

Her pussy brought me to the brink.

"Fuck, Pam!"

"Cum in her, Daddy!" Alicia howled, squirming from side to side on Pam's mouth. "Flood her!"

"Yes!" I growled and buried into my sister's spasming twat.

I erupted. I fired spurt after spurt of hot jizz into her cunt. I basted her. The pleasure rushed out of me. It slammed into my mind. The pleasure blazed across my thoughts. I groaned with each eruption. I pumped my seed into her.

I savored it. Her pussy writhed. She sucked at me. She worked out every drop of cum brimming in my balls. I basted her twat. I loved it. Triumph surged through me. Every time I came inside one of my sisters or mother or aunt was a triumph. A defiance of those closed-minded bigots trying to destroy our lives.

"I love you, Pam!" I growled. "I love all my women!"

"Yes!" Melody howled, her tits heaving.

"Master!" Lee groaned, trembling, no doubt cumming on that dildo driving into her asshole.

"We're yours, "Aunt Vicky cooed, masturbating on the couch. "We're with you all the way."

"All the fucking way!" Zoey purred.

I grinned, riding high on the euphoria. I ripped my cock out of Pam's pussy and growled, "Who wants to lick her clean."

"Me, stud!" Melody moaned.

"Then she's all yours," I said and grabbed Alicia. I threw her over my shoulders. "And you're all mine."

* * *

Alicia Elliston

I spun around before my big brother. I wiggled my tight rump at him as I stared out at the family. He was on the couch. Melody had already slid between Pam's thighs, eager to lick her clean. Mrs. Hiragawa and Aunt Vicky were slipping into a sixty-nine while Zoey had our mother crawling over to lick her ass. Stefani held up a double-headed dildo.

"Fuck me with this, Lee," Stefani cooed.

"Yes, Mistress Stefani!" Lee said.

"Ooh, Daddy, our family is amazing," I cooed. The older I got, the more I wanted to cling to the fantasy I was a little girl. Even if my twins were getting so big. I tried not to think about them. I saw them the other day. They were happy staying with the Reenburgs.

"Yes, it is," he said.

"And you're going to fight to make sure that we stay together!" I said. "You're going to win."

"That's right," he said, full of such confidence.

Then he grabbed my hips and pulled me down. I gasped as he brought me right to his cock. I shuddered as my waxed-bare pussy, done by Stefani just the other day, nuzzled into his dick. My pussy swallowed him with ease. I sank down him, shuddering as my big brother stretched me out.

I sat down on him. My hands on my knees. He gripped my sides as I wiggled my hips, stirring his amazing shaft around in my cunny. The pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut for a moment.

Then he lifted me up.

"Daddy!" I squealed, squeezing my twat around him.

"My little princess!" he groaned as he slid me to the tip of his long dick. Then he slammed me back down. "Fuck, that's good!"

"You make my cunny feel so good!" I moaned, my pigtail dancing around my face.

He pumped me up and down his cock. I groaned, squeezing about his cock. I loved the feel of his dick in me. My pussy gripping his shaft, drinking in the friction. He was so strong, lifting me over and over again.

The pleasure spilled through my body. Little stars danced around the edges of my vision. They twinkled with such amazing brilliance. They were just so gorgeous. I could stare at them forever. I grinned in delight, my hips wiggled back and forth, stirring my twat around his cock. It was an amazing thing to enjoy.

And I knew I made him feel amazing.

He grunted, groaned, as he worked me up and down his dick. My pussy clung to him. I gasped, my firm titties jiggling. My butt-cheeks smacked into his thighs on every downstroke. His cock reached so deep into me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" I cooed. "You make my cunny feel so good."

"He makes all our cunnies feel amazing!" Pam said, squirming on the ground as Melody feasted on her creampie.

"He does, Mommy-Pam!" I moaned, squeezing my twat around his dick. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh, he makes me feel amazing!"

"Ride him, little sis!" Zoey cooed, riding our mother's face. Zoey's big tits heaved while her hands kneaded our mothers' large boobies. "Mmm, you look so cute and sexy."

"Yeah, she does!" Stefani panted, humping against Lee as they worked the double-ended dildo in and out of the other's cunt.

"Such a sexy princess!" Lee moaned.

I beamed at them, my orgasm building so fast. My big brother worked me up and down his cock. He slammed me down his dick and then dragged me up again. I groaned, my hair swaying from side to side. The pleasure stirred through me. It was incredible to enjoy. I bit my lip, reveling in every second of it.

Clint groaned. His hand tightened. I knew my pussy was driving him wild. He would be cumming in me any moment. Just firing all his jizz into my twat. I wanted it so bad. I loved it when he fired off all his cum into me.

"Daddy!" I gasped, squeezing my cunny around his cock as he slid me up and down his dick. "Give me all your passion! Love me, Daddy! Breed your little princess!"

"Shit!" he groaned and impaled me down his cock.

His dick reached so deep in me. I gasped, arching my back as he knocked on my cervix. Then he grunted. Hot cum spurted out and flooded against me. Feeling his spunk splash against the entrance to my womb sent me over the edge.

"Daddy! I love your cum in me, Daddy!"

He spurted blast after blast of cum into my pussy. He fired it into me over and over again. That wonderful bliss swept hot through me. It was amazing to enjoy. A wild rush. The pleasure blazed through my mind as more and more of my big brother's incestuous spunk erupted into me.

My cunny milked him with hunger. I squirmed and groaned, my twat going wild around his dick. He panted as I wrung him dry. I hit my pinnacle of rapture. I hung there, panting, my little titties rising and falling as I gazed out at the living room.

Our family writhed together. Loved each other. There was nothing wrong with this. In a few weeks, when the trial started, we would show the world that. We would expose just how beautiful our incestuous harem was.

And we'd win. I just knew it! My big brother wouldn't let us down.

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston III

Jonette Walsh...

Would she ruin everything? Had I led my family into a trap? Had I failed us all thinking I could convince twelve strangers to vote us not guilty when we were. We broke the law--were breaking the law right now.

I closed my eyes as Alicia squirmed on my lap. Had I fucked everything up?

* * *

Delilah Midgley

I felt disembodied when I stumbled into my apartment. How did I get on his jury? Clint Elliston's. I barely made it through selection. Number 21. Everyone with a number higher than mine was either an alternative or dismissed. I slumped down into my couch.

"Fuck me," I muttered and stared up at the ceiling. Then I glanced at the picture of my son. If only incest were legal, I could be with him. I rolled over on my side. I wanted to grab my phone and call him. Invite him over.

Beg to suck his cock.

I shoved a pillow between my legs, my pussy on fire. I closed my eyes, my naughty fantasies playing out in my mind. If only incest were legal. Then I wouldn't be a terrible mother. I'd be an awesome Mom.

"Ian," I whimpered, picturing my son, and ground on the pillow.

* * *

Alysha Walsh

"I'm on Clint Elliston's jury," the text from my mother read.

I glared at it. "So you get to ruin his life, too? I thought I said don't text me. I'm done with you. Jaiden and I are free!"

I had done it. School had been out for weeks. I had found my brother. He'd been scared, but we were two states away now. Alamogordo, New Mexico. That bitch couldn't find us. No one had to know that we were brother and sister here. We lied, said we were married.

"Come home. We can talk about it. You can't be doing well. Your brother is like your father. He'll leave you high and dry."

"Fuck you bitch!" I texted back. I glanced at the clock. Jaiden would be home any minute. I was going to welcome him in style. The way only his little sister could. "Never text me again! You're not my mother!"

I threw my phone down. I didn't need her. I had my own life.

* * *

Elmer Benet

"I'm on Clint Elliston's jury," I told my wife when I came home.

"Holy geez," she said, turning around. She wore a sleeveless sundress, a picture of iced tea on the counter. "That's incredible."