Incestuous Medicine Day 14

Story Info
Monday September 13
7.3k words
4.67
25k
48

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 14-Monday September 13

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

WEATHER: "Rain to continue throughout the day."

Xania

What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought as I came around the last curve, driving through the rain, and could see Nancy's and her sister's houses on the next hillside. Then I pulled off the side of the road and waited. I was there very early. The sun wasn't even up yet.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought again as I shut my car off and Opened a can of green tea while I waited, I mean, I'm only here to keep forcing my own perversions on these people. I've more than gotten my revenge at this point. I mean, Rob does actually have a medical condition but I'm sure it's not as serious as I thought. I should leave right now.

Even as I thought that though, I felt my body get a bit hot and my nipples harden and my pussy moisten and I knew that even though I was being some sort of desperate, horny woman, I wasn't going anywhere.

I sat there for over an hour until I saw the bus leave with Rob's sisters. Then it was time to strike.

Nancy

There was a knock at the door and I was surprised to see it was Dr Davis. "Oh, Xania? This is the second time you've shown up unannounced." I pointed out.

She ignored me and pushed her way into my house. "I thought a home visit would be better for today. If you go get your son we can speed things along. It's only you and your son here for now? Yes?"

"Umm" I thought about mentioning that my niece Jenna was technically around but she rarely came over before the evening, but that was before she revealed that she was a perverted sexual deviant but I felt she probably was asleep and didn't mention her. "Yes. Just the two of us until a bit after noon when Pam gets home from work and she's liable to just pop in any time after that." I don't know why I added that last part but I guess I was feeling especially nervous at that time. I don't even know why, Xania was giving me strange vibes.

"Good, good," Xania said, she seemed especially anxious and excited to me, "go get Rob so we can begin."

Xania

I was so excited that as soon as Rob came into the kitchen I walked over to him and undid his pants and let them fall to his ankles. I got on my knees beforehand so his cock popped out and hit me in the face. "Oh, you already have a hard dick. That's a nice big dick you have for your doctor." I said like I was a horny teenager as I started to stroke his big cock right in front of his mother. I glanced at her but she was watching me like it was something normal and not saying anything. What the fuck is going through her head? I thought.

But then I turned back, intent on fondling his balls before seeing how far I could get Rob's cock in my mouth before Nancy complained, but I saw something that stopped me. "Um, you've still been taking samples right Nancy?" I asked.

"Um, yes." Nancy said, again like this was all normal, "We only got one yesterday, and missed entirely the day before, but Rob's still been orgasming like normal." She said, "Twice a day like you ordered."

I bit my lip, my horniness was all gone now. I realized I was wrong. This was something serious, "Well," I said, worry was leaking through my voice, "something is medically wrong with your son."

Nancy laughed a little, "I know, you told me this already."

"His balls are completely blue, Nancy," I lifted his cock straight up and let Rob's nuts rest in my other hand to show Nancy. "If he's been cumming as much as necessary, this shouldn't happen."

Nancy blushed, "Um, we might have missed one yesterday..." she admitted.

"That shouldn't matter." I went on, "One a day should be enough. This is much more serious than I thought." I fondled his balls with both hands, letting his cock stick straight out on its own again. I looked up at Rob, "Does this hurt?"

"No," Rob said, "I really want to cum though." He admitted.

"Yeah, I bet you do." I squeezed his balls a little, they were very warm and there was so much sperm inside them I could practically feel it sloshing around in his testicles as I fondled them. "This is more serious than I expected." I told them as I dropped his cock and told Rob, "Put your pants on, but let me know if your balls start to hurt. Okay? I need to make a phone call."

I got up and walked out into the backyard like I owned the place. I sat at one of the wooden tables they had in between Nancy's backdoor and the lounge chairs around the pool. It had one of those retractable umbrellas coming out of the center of the table that would cover the whole area around the table. I opened it and took out my phone. There was only one person I knew to call, but I wasn't sure if she'd want to take on the case. But it was something up her alley so I had hope.

Beth

Hi, I'm Dr. Bethany Crane, but just call me Beth, Okay? I don't let anyone call me Dr. Crane, not even my patients.

Well, I suppose I'll explain that I'm sexy and I like sex. That's easy enough to understand, right? But if you want to get technical about it, I'm 6'0" tall, I'm DD cup, I'm blonde. And I like fucking, so much so that I've spent most of my life studying sex to the point I majored in it, twice, and went to grad school, twice, and am both a Doctor of Urology and Gynacology, and a Pyschiatrist, and my focus is entirely on sex and sexual problems. And I did all this before the age of 32.

You know those doctors you talk to in order to help you and your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend or fuck buddy get over some sexual problem? Yeah, I'm your gal for that. I'm really good at my job too. Good enough I have a few books out, not that I'm amazingly famous, but I'm not some self-publishing nobody either. I also usually only make house calls on rare occasions and spend most of my time in my lab doing sexual experiments. Which is exactly what you think it means, but usually to test new sex drugs and the like, and usually done with animals first. Sorry, I mispeak sometimes, I mean, usually done with animals fucking other animals while I watch them to study the effects of the drugs and for no other reason. God dammit, that makes it sound worse doesn't it?

Where was I? Oh yeah, now when we do human trials...well, I've totally fucked some of those guys. And some girls but that's rarer. Most of our drugs are for erectile dysfunction, and that typically is a men only scenario (though on one occasion...ah, never mind, actually...I can be a bit inappropriate sometimes and have to catch myself...). But some women's arousal drugs are in the works so maybe more fun for me? Well, I have lots of fun no matter what I'm doing, in all honesty. I'm just a fun-loving woman.

Anyway, Xania called me. Dr. Davis, I should say, we weren't quite on a first name basis with each other at that point, "Hello," I said as I answered the phone, then realized I should sound professional, "Doctor Crane speaking."

"Yes, thanks for taking my call. This is Dr. Xania Davis. I have an interesting problem."

She told me all about it and I told her I'd be right over. As I hung up, I realized I should probably put some clothes on first. I just happened to be naked at the time because...oh, you know what, never mind...

Nancy

I was having a weird time sitting there knowing that Rob was suffering and that his condition was worsening. But it made me think that it was very important he had an orgasm right away. I said so to Xania, noticing Rob's cock twitch in his pants as I did so.

"No, unless it gets worse. I want Dr. Crane to see how bad it is unless it's necessary." She said glancing at Rob but he was distracted by something and I noticed he was staring at my boobs even though I was wearing something ugly. It made my pussy a little wet and I got the urge to go masturbate before I did something really stupid. But I wasn't sure how to sneak away subtly right then.

I was thinking about making an excuse that I still needed my morning shower, even though I'm pretty sure my hair was still wet from it, as my bathroom was pretty soundproof from everyone but my bedroom and I could make as much noise as I wanted.

But before I could ask my question, that's when the new doctor showed up.

Beth

I knocked at the door. Deedle-dee-dee.

A pretty brunette lady opened it. She was pretty tall too but still shorter than me, "hello," I said as I outstretched my arm and she shook my hand, "I'm Dr. Bethany Crane, you may have heard of me?"

"Umm, no." The woman said. "I'm Nancy."

"Oh cool," I stood there awkwardly for a moment... in the rain... "Can I come in? I'm very wet."

"Oh right," Nancy said, she seemed a bit nervous. She did let me in though.

I took off my jacket and my shoes. I was wearing a casual outfit, a loose tee and some sweatpants. "I'll just let these dry," I explained as I put them next to the door in her living room. "Sorry about my unprofessional dress. I just prefer being comfortable." I saw Xania sitting at the table in Nancy's kitchen through the arch between the two rooms. I walked through and saw the patient sitting there looking nervous like his mom did, "you must be Rob, hi I'm Beth." I said casually and we shook hands.

Nancy came in from the living room and everything was really tense for a moment. "You should all lighten up, I'm not going to bite you. Well," I added, giving Rob a sly look, "maybe Rob a little." That got a little chuckle out of everyone but it still felt tense in that kitchen. I have to say... I think I hated it. Well I went on just the same, "anyway... I'm a doctor of both urology and I have a doctorate in psychology with an emphasis on sexuality. So whatever it is, I can help." I said with great gusto.

"Well, I really hope so," Nancy said as she sat down at the table and put a comforting hand on her son's. "This medical problem has been a real problem for almost two weeks now."

I nodded, "I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time." I said to Rob, thinking his mom was just talking about him having a problem. "Well let's take a look. Take your pants off!" I said to Rob excitedly, maybe too excitedly as he was giving me a funny look.

Then I remembered something, "oh you can leave if you want." I said to Nancy. She probably didn't want to see her son's penis.

"I'll stay," she said immediately, "whatever is affecting Rob I want to know right away."

I glanced at Xania but she was non-committal. I shrugged, "alright." I said without a care. This was everyday stuff to me. No big deal. And maybe this was normal stuff for Nancy, what did I know?

I got on my knees in front of Rob as he stood up. He took his pants off without hesitation, which I found a bit odd with his mom sitting there but didn't get time to think about it as he stood up again with his erect cock sticking straight out.

"Holy fucking shit! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" I said before thinking about it, "oops, sorry," I said to the room, though I wasn't at all embarrassed, "but this is quite a specimen. I've seen a lot of penises in my line of work and nothing has even come close to this." I gripped Rob's dick with both hands forgetting entirely to put gloves on. Unbelievable at how hard it was, "how long have you been erect?" I asked him.

"Umm I dunno an hour I think," he said.

"Jesus fucking Christ it's been like this for an hour!" I said, forgetting to censor myself again, "this is like Super-cock!" I shook my head but I was suddenly very horny, "and look at your balls! They're humongous!" I grabbed them, "holy fuck! They're blue!"

"As I told you on the phone," Xania said as she handed me the charts. "His semen prediction is through the roof and seems to only be increasing."

I let go of Rob's cock and balls to look at the chart. My eyes got really wide, "you've been getting samples daily?" I asked Rob.

Xania answered for him, "yes, Nancy's been helping him."

I glanced at Rob's mother. She blushed but it made sense why she didn't leave the room now if she was watching her son jerk off every day, "Good," I said simply, "he's going to need all the help he can get. Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Um, no." Rob said, embarrassed.

"That's okay, but either way we're going to start making a few lifestyle changes. At least for now until I'm able to determine a permanent solution. This is a very serious condition and unlike one I've ever seen but first I'm going to give Rob an orgasm."

I started jerking him. Nancy and Xania both watched closely. "Xania's right though, Rob's semen production is through the roof! The best treatment, at least until we find a more permanent solution, is to consistently reduce the excess semen and this can be done through regular orgasm."

"But that's what we've been doing." Nancy said. I glanced at her and saw that she was watching very closely now, her nose nearly touching my hand as it stroked her son's hard shaft. It made me realize that she was just as cock-crazy as I was at that moment. I wanted to push things.

"How often does Rob get erections around the house?" I asked Nancy.

"All the time." She said dreamily, her eyes never leaving her son's dick as I continued jerking him off.

"How far are you willing to go in order to help your son?" I asked Nancy, deciding by how she answered the last question to push things a little further.

"All the way," she said, not realizing she made an innuendo. Well, maybe she did realize it. I didn't know her well at that point.

"Well, Rob's condition is serious." I explained, "whenever he gets an erection, see that as a sign that he needs to ejaculate and relieve himself of excess sperm. Whenever this happens make sure he ejaculates by any means necessary." Okay, I only added that last part because I was horny and already imagining me fucking the shit out of Rob.

Nancy suddenly sat back as I jerked her son, "I can't do that." She said getting serious, "he ejaculates so much as it is. He's like a cum factory! And his erections are practically constant! I can't do it! I can't!"

I took a look at her. I could tell she was wrestling with something, "I can help you." I told her.

But before I could say more Rob started cumming all over me. I turned to him, "yes cum on my face!" I moaned with delight as the most sperm I'd ever seen from a single source started painting me white.

I opened my mouth and swallowed some, "delicious!" I moaned as I swallowed a mouthful. It really was, though I say that for every guy I blow...

When it was over and I wiped the sperm out of my eyes I looked up, "holy fuck! You're still hard!" I looked at Nancy, "you definitely have your work cut out for you!"

It was then that Nancy feinted.

"Was it something I said?" I asked the room as I scooped sperm off my face to shovel it into my mouth.

Nancy

It was too much. I had a thought as Beth was jerking off my son.

This is my fault. I'd been holding back and forcing Rob to hold back. I've been a bad mother. I'm a failure. Rob's medical condition is only getting worse and it's because I've been too angry and guilty to do anything! But I can't do anything either! That's even worse! Look at what I did to Jenna yesterday! What's wrong with me!? I'm losing all control and I can't keep control because then Rob's condition will get even worse! I can't do anything!

I was feeling so conflicted that I didn't notice that I started to hyperventilate and I guess everyone else didn't notice either because they were too engrossed by Beth's manipulations of my son's penis. I passed out as I watched Rob start to cum, feeling like the whole world was falling on me.

"Mom! Mom!" I heard Rob shouting as I came too, he was cradling my head. I noticed his pants were on. Beth was washing herself in my kitchen sink with wet paper towels. Xania was behind Rob looking just as worried as he was.

"I'm okay!" I said, much louder than I meant to, and sat up, "I'm sorry about that." I said, I was feeling bad for fainting, which wasn't my fault but I felt bad for it just the same, "I don't know what came over me. I'm... I-" I didn't know how to go on.

Beth came back, my son's cum no longer dripping from every pore of her face, "It's alright Nancy, it's a lot to take in." She said, smiling like she wasn't telling me the worst thing in the world like I felt in that moment, "But I can help."

"How?" I said, feeling confused. She seemed like a nice person, even if she talked a lot more openly about sex than I was accustomed to, but I still wasn't sure if I should trust her.

"I told you, I'm a sexual psychologist as well as a urologist and gynecologist. I'm basically the swiss army knife of sex!" When she said that last part she did a karate chop in the air playfully.

"But this isn't a sexual problem," I insisted, "I mean, it is for my son, but for me, I-"

Beth interrupted me, "I'd argue every problem is a sexual one, but I'm licensed for regular therapy as well."

I sighed, still feeling like I was defeated as a thick depression was setting in throughout my body, but what Beth said made sense and maybe she could help me get over this obsession with my son that I had. "How much do you cost?" I asked.

"Way more than you can afford, but that's fine." She took a look out the back window. "You have a pretty nice pool though, if you know what I mean?"

I was still a little light headed from fainting, "I'm not letting you take my pool." Already imagining all the construction it would take to do such a thing.

"What? No. I just mean let me come over sometimes and use it." Beth said, "And I'll give you free therapy and help with your son to boot."

"That sounds too good to be true," I said, "What are you getting out of it?"

She glanced at Rob, "Let's just say, I'm very interested in your son's case."

I cocked an eyebrow at her suspiciously.

She laughed, "Sorry, that came out wrong, let me explain. I'm a sexual doctor and I've basically seen just about everything, I mean, this one time a man came with...never mind! But Rob's condition is a unique one and I love a good mystery. If you let me, I can both help you with therapy, and help Rob figure out his condition and hopefully find a cure."

I sighed, Rob helped me to my feet. "Okay, what should we do now?" I asked.

"I think you and I should have our first session. Xania will take care of Rob. Maybe in his bedroom in case anyone else comes home but we should talk to them as well."

"Okay, where should we have our session?" I wondered if it would help with how low I was feeling right then.

"How about in the pool?" She asked.

Xania

I was a bit surprised that I was allowed to stay and help with Rob's condition, completely alone.

"Lead the way," I said to him.

"Uh, okay," he said. Rob seemed very nervous. I couldn't imagine why. I'd jerked him off a few times already.

Maybe, I thought, he thinks we're about to fuck...are we? I asked myself.

Even though I'd been fantasizing about it, and a host of other things, I didn't think I'd actually get put in this position. Or that it would possibly be medically necessary, in a way, to fuck Rob and not just something I was making Nancy do for my pithy "revenge." But I'd also only really been seeing him as a sort of sexual object. Really him helping his mother after she fainted was the first non sexualized thing I had seen him do outside of when I was his doctor many years ago.

I guess I'd been fantasizing seeing him like that just made me realize there was actually a pretty decent human being under all that...cock.

So I was feeling weirdly conflicted all of a sudden as we ascended the stairs. When I got there that morning I would have fucked his brains out but now, knowing that I had manipulated Nancy and that something really was wrong with Rob, well...I felt ashamed of myself. All for some stupid, petty, horny revenge...

12