Incestuous Medicine Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, I thought, I'm starting to see Rob as a person, a decent person, just in time to feel guilty for how I manipulated this man and his mother...and not even for any reason! Not really... I'm a horrible human being.

I was distracted by my self-deprecating thoughts when we came into his room and I saw it for the first time. He had a chair for playing video games. About a thousand comic books lining his bookshelves. Everything was kind of a mess. It was a typical setup for an 18 year old boy.

"Well, this is my room, umm, Mrs. Doctor ma'am..." he said awkwardly.

I smiled at him, also a little awkwardly, "it's about what I expected." I said bluntly, "and it's Ms Doctor ma'am. I'm not married." I joked hoping that he would loosen up.

He did and laughed, "haha, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

I laughed with him. It still felt kinda awkward. I decided to break the tension, "I think you should take your clothes off." I told him, going back into doctor mode, "yes, take off your clothes and we'll go from there."

Beth

"I don't have a swimsuit." I told Nancy, "and I don't wear underwear, like, ever. So I hope you don't mind that I'm going to swim naked."

"Wait." Nancy said, looking like her brain was about to explode, "you mean you'll be naked now or every time you come over to swim?"

"Both actually."

Nancy looked like she was about to cry but instead she threw her arms up in frustration. "That might as well happen." She said, "I can't seem to stop anything from happening anymore."

I nodded, I saw she was upset and thought about maybe not exposing myself in front of her, but ultimately, I just really wanted to try out the pool. I took off my shirt and pants and was naked as I jumped in. When I came back up to the surface of the water, I saw that Nancy had taken a seat next to the pool, still fully dressed, and was watching me. I swam up to her, "So, tell me what's bothering you?"

She sighed, "Isn't it obvious?" She said, "My son has these needs and I can't take care of them for him."

"I know it is a strange condition," I explained, "and will be especially hard on Rob in the coming days, but if you don't want to observe him doing it then don't feel that you have to. Semen samples are less important now so we don't need you to, like, collect it or anything. We'll just get one during our appointments."

"But what about chafing?" She asked, obviously concerned.

"Well, that is a distinct possibility," I said as I started swimming back and forth, I noticed that Nancy was staring at my ass as I did so, "Let me ask you something." I said as I swam back to her, "Why did you faint in there?"

"I felt overwhelmed and I guess I lost my breath without realizing it," Nancy told me, "I just...it seems every time I let myself go a bit...sexually, it's like, everything in my life just gets a little bit worse."

"In what ways have you gotten more sexual lately?" I asked.

She scowled at herself, "I, um..."

"This is protected under doctor-patient confidentiality," I explained, "and whatever it is, I'm sure I've seen or heard much worse...or better depending how you look at it."

She cringed, "I still don't know if I should tell you, I mean, it's...pretty embarrassing."

I swam up and sat next to her by the pool. I got out next to her, she was staring at my tits, I spread my legs so she could see my shaved pussy too. "Nancy," I said simply, "I know we just met so it's hard to trust me,, but it's obvious to me that you are a very sexual woman. I mean, you practically were spellbound by your son's cock when I was jerking it, and you can't seem to do anything but stare at my body now that I'm naked. So, tell me the truth Nancy, what's really bothering you?"

When I pointed out she was staring at my body like that, she looked away. But she did tell me, "I'm not a sexual woman like you said, I know I keep getting, I don't know, out of control sometimes, but I'm not what you think."

"Then what are you?" I asked.

"I'm a mother," she told me right away, "and I love my kids. But I don't want to screw up their lives just because my son has this condition."

I nodded and I told her something, "You know, sex is a perfectly natural thing-"

"Not with your family!" She pointed out then gasped at herself. She looked away from me again, embarrassed.

I smiled at her, "Ah," I said, "I thought you might be a bit cock hungry after how you stared at your son's penis in the kitchen. But I didn't think it was your son's actual cock you were hungry for." She blushed harder and I jumped in the pool, "swim with me." I told her.

"My swimsuit needs to be washed." She told me.

I shrugged, or tried to while also swimming, "I'm naked no reason you can't be too."

She blushed and I thought she wouldn't but a moment later Nancy stood up and removed her clothes revealing a beautiful body underneath, she jumped in and swam up to me. "Is this for my therapy?"

"No," I pointed out, "it's just fun." I splashed her a little and she laughed and splashed back. "Also," I went on, "if I'm being perfectly honest I really wanted to see your hot body." I told her. She scowled.

"That's exactly the type of thing I'm trying to avoid." She said, "I can't-"

"What? I can't find you attractive?" I said and Nancy blushed, "look, I get that having taboo thoughts about your son is something you'd like to avoid but it sounds to me that you're trying to avoid all sexual situations of any kind."

Nancy sighed and then told me how she spent many years avoiding sex since she ruined Xania's marriage.

"Wait, you mean Dr Davis?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then why is she the one you've been taking your son to?"

She told me about the drug trial that Rob was a part of that might have something to do with his current condition. I nodded.

"I see, and that's when you started developing feelings for your son."

She got embarrassed, "I..." was all she said, unable to even deny the fact that she had sexual desire for her own son.

"Well, here's the thing Nancy," I explained, "your son's condition would be better with helpers. In fact, I'd practically say it's a requirement. I don't think he'll be able to masturbate as many times as he needs to every day without chafing like you said. I'm not saying you have to do it. But this is going to be a great change for Rob and your whole family is going to have to adjust to that."

Nancy sighed, "What can I do without helping directly?" She asked, her big boobs floating to the surface of the water, but I tried not to notice.

"Well," I said as I motioned to her discarded clothing, "You could, at the very least, start wearing some more revealing clothing. You're obviously a sexy woman and I bet showing some of your body off around your son would only help him."

"Help?! Wouldn't that just exacerbate his condition?" Nancy asked, confused.

"No," I explained, "not at this time anyway, but when Rob gets erections it should be an indication that he needs to relieve his excess semen. However, that doesn't mean that he should avoid getting erections. In fact, he should try to get more of them so that he can relieve himself of his sperm as much as possible every day."

"And I should be the one to give him those erections?" Nancy asked, she was obviously very avoidant of this issue.

"Not necessarily, I just mean if you keep up this charade that you don't like sex, it could be hurtful to your son in the long run." I explained, "And I can help you with any problems that might arise, feel free to call me anytime too, I'll always be available to help."

"For no money?" She asked, still worried about my pro-bono deal.

"Well, like I said this is an interesting case to me. And your mental health is just as important as your son's condition," I laughed as I thought of something, "I mean, it wouldn't help Rob if his cock literally drove his mother insane, now would it?"

Nancy didn't laugh though, "What if that's already happened?"

I laughed again, "That's ridiculous, Nancy, you're not insane...well, I hope not." I added, but as a joke again.

She laughed this time, "No, I guess not. But Rob's, um, penis has been on my mind a lot. I don't know..."

"You're worried about committing incest with him." I put it bluntly.

She sighed and didn't answer, she swam back to the side of the pool, got out and started to get dressed. "My feelings are so confusing right now." She said finally as she finished dressing. "I want to help my son, but I can't go any further than we already have."

"And how far have you gone?" I asked as I got out of their amazing pool and got dressed as well. We finished putting our clothes back on at about the same time as I had less to put on than Nancy did. "Further than just observing while Rob masturbates?" I asked, feeling my pussy get a bit wet as I thought about such a taboo thing happening.

Nancy bit her lip, "I...don't know how to answer that."

I smirked, "You know, that's basically an answer right."

She sighed, she glanced through the back window of her house to see if anyone was around, "I gave him a blowjob." She finally said.

My smirk turned into a smile, "Nancy, that's great."

"What!?" She couldn't believe I had said that.

"Okay, it's a little...weird, but your son is in a weird situation. I'm not saying you should continue doing things like that with your son, but, well, it would only help his condition." I said this all calmly but truthfully I was so horny thinking about Nancy sucking on her son's humongous cock it was making my head spin.

"That just sounds...I don't know, wrong," Nancy said.

I glared at her, I was getting a tad annoyed. "Stop thinking about this like it's just you and your son seeking pleasure from each other. That's not what's happening. Your son's condition is very serious. It's not something that's just going to go away overnight. And the more adamant you are about monitoring your son's condition the better off he'll be. I'm not saying touch him, but at least keep an eye on his crotch, to put it bluntly. And the more comfortable you are with sexual situations, the better off it will be for Rob. "

Nancy nodded but I could tell she still had doubts, "I just don't want to do anything we'll regret for the rest of our lives."

"Do you regret giving him a blowjob?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" She insisted.

"Why?"

"Because he's my son!"

"Is that the only reason?"

"I-What?" Nancy asked, confused.

"I mean it. Is the only reason you regret giving Rob a blowjob is because he's your son?"

"Do I need another reason?" I have to say, Nancy was particularly cute when she was upset.

"Well, no, but, again, this is part of his condition. Sucking your son's cock might be amoral in the eyes of this society, but with such a rare medical condition like he has, I'd almost, well, recommend it actually."

Nancy looked like she did right before she fainted earlier, obviously wrestling with something internally, "I can't believe what I'm hearing."

I smiled at her, "It's okay. For today, don't worry about it. Xania's probably finished up by now, just make sure your son masturbates regularly, and if you see him get an erection in his pants throughout the day, just make sure that he masturbates when that happens."

"That reminds me," Nancy said, "Rob has school and I have work, what about during those times?"

"While Rob's at school, I suppose he could jerk off in the bathroom, but that doesn't sound like a great solution. I would say just make sure he masturbates first thing when he comes home and if you're not home yet then maybe one of his sisters could remind him." I told her simply, "Things are going to be different, like I said. I suppose, if you want, I could talk to everyone when they get home."

Nancy thought about it, "That would probably be better, it seems like too much for me to explain on my own."

Xania

Rob stood in front of me naked in his bedroom. I suddenly felt like I was in college again, horny, about to do something naughty in a room surrounded by comics and video games. I guess Rob was similar to the guys I dated in college in that respect...

I felt my pussy pulse as I watched his cock throb, "I'm not going to fuck you." I said suddenly.

"What? I mean, um," Rob stuttered, him being so nervous reminded me that he was "the virgin" and I was "the hot, much-more-experienced lady" standing in front of him. Massive cock or no, it didn't really matter if he didn't know how to use it.

"Don't worry," I said, putting a hand on his cheek, to both comfort him and touch his face, "That was more for me than for you."

He gulped, he was so cute right then to me. I just wanted to...well. The thing I wanted to do, I ended up doing. I started kissing him. I had a feeling I might do that the moment I stepped into his room. Though he was obviously a virgin, he at least had some experience with kissing a woman as our tongues met in his mouth, I could tell he'd done at least much before.

I broke the kiss and pushed him onto his bed, "Now, I'm going to suck that beautiful cock of yours." I said as I got to my knees. He sat up on his bed as I started to remove my jacket, shirt, and bra. "You cum in gallons and I don't want to ruin my clothes." I explained. Once it was off of me and I sat there with my long blonde hair flowing around my tits, I said, "You can touch them if you like." And then I leaned in and engulfed his cock all the way down my throat. I had learned to deepthroat shortly after I left my husband, but I was practically a cocksucking machine in those days.

Rob moaned above me and started fondling my tits. This I could tell he didn't have nearly as much experience with as he roughly pawed at them. I thought about coughing his dick up so I could give him pointers but decided I'd rather make him cum and he can just manhandle my breasts for now. It's all about his pleasure anyway, right? I thought as I started for roughly fuck him with my face.

With my mouth manipulations on his cock, it didn't take long for his balls to tighten and Rob to deposit a whole belly full of semen directly down my throat. I moaned around his hard dick as I felt it all pouring into me. I was horny, very very horny, as I swallowed so much of that boy's cum!

"Oh wow," I moaned as I fell back on the floor and seeing that his cock was still as hard as a rock, "I can't believe you're still hard! It feels like I just ate an entire steak dinner and you're still totally erect after that!" I had forgotten to be professional. This was unreal. Rob, thanks to this medical condition, had been transformed into a nerdy teenager into what was essentially a sexual god, "I think I may have changed my mind."

"What? You're going to fuck me!" Rob was as excited as a kid in a candy store. Truthfully, it was just that reaction that made me change my mind again.

This kid is just...a kid! I thought, even though he was 18, I still felt bad about just taking his virginity like that, "umm no." I quickly corrected it. "But have you ever sixty-nined with someone before?" I decided that was a good go between.

Rob shook his head and I got on top of him so my pussy was over his face. I engulfed his dick down my throat again.

I had to spit it out a moment later as Rob started licking my pussy. "Holy shit!" I moaned excitedly, "you're amazing at this!" He really was. It felt like his tongue was naturally seeking out my most sensitive places and it was sending so much pleasure throughout my whole body I felt that it was driving me insane.

And then he sucked on my clit and I totally lost it, "Oh fuck me!" I moaned, not controlling how loud I was getting as I started to cum, "I'm cumming! Your mouth is amazing! You're a pussy eating God!" I moaned as I came all over his face.

I rolled off of him on the bed, "Jesus. I don't think I've ever cum that quickly."

He looked at me, or he looked at my exposed pussy lying next to his face, "am I really that good at it?" He asked.

I smiled and started stroking his cock with both hands, "you're fucking amazing at it, Rob. In fact, let's do it again." I rolled back on him. This time I contained myself and sucked his cock while he ate my pussy again. As he came down my throat a second time I orgasmed at the same time all over his face.

"Now I feel like I've eaten two steak dinners!" I said, excitedly, I turned around on the bed so I could snuggle with him. "At least your cock is down for the moment now." I said as I put an arm on his chest.

He did something confidently, the first time he'd done so with me. He put an arm around my back as I lay on his chest, then he looked me in the eyes, and he kissed me. We Frenched for a moment and I could feel myself getting horny again, even after two orgasms in a row. I looked down and saw that his dick was getting hard again as well, "Jesus," I said, breaking the kiss, "Your cock is like the energizer bunny." I thought for a moment about fucking him again. I glanced out his window and saw that Nancy and Beth were swimming naked in the pool, which I didn't really think about, just glad they weren't about to come in.

I looked back at Rob, "I..." I wanted to fuck him, but I also didn't, and it was then that the guilt of everything I'd done to Nancy, and Rob by extension, all caught up to me. "Um, I have to go." I suddenly said.

"What? Was it something I-" he started to say.

I interrupted him by kissing him, "No," I said as we broke apart a moment later, "I have to figure some things out, but, unless Beth changes something, we'll see each other in a week again. Okay?"

"Um, yeah," Rob was very disappointed, maybe because I said we'd only be seeing each other in a week. Truthfully, if I could get away with it, I'd probably be there everyday, but I don't think Nancy would appreciate me coming over just to get and give head to her son. But I also didn't think she'd want to talk to me again once I told her what I did...

"You really are something Rob," I said as I got dressed, "I'll, um, be in touch." I don't know why I said that last part but I just had to say something I think. I left while Nancy and Beth were putting their clothes back on after their skinny dipping.

Nancy

Rob came down the stairs and mentioned that Xania had left. Pam came over about that time too and Beth explained to her Rob's worsening condition. Rob had gone back to his room to play video games then.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Pam asked.

Beth then explained to Pam like she did to me in the pool that the best way to help was to monitor when Rob got erections and make sure he ejaculated when he got them. She also explained that causing those erections by showing off some skin, as she so colorfully put it, was also good as it indicated Rob needed to be drained of all the excess semen in his balls.

Then the girls came home and Beth explained the same thing to them before leaving. Our dinner that night was a quiet one. Everyone seemed lost in their own thoughts as we ate. No one helped Rob again that day, though I did tell him to masturbate before we all went to bed.

12