All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 14'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

I'm so into this story that when the obvious typo "sperm prediction" appeared I thought, to myself, "...prediction? Huh, never heard that term before. Whatever. It sounds like legit medical terminology."

I am, however, beginning to feel like our poor hero, Rob. The sexual tension between he and his mother is reaching a tortuous point. Something's got to happen or this is in danger of becoming farcical. I'm reading 2 more of your stories along with this one and I'm getting to boiling point with all three. I mean it's great fun reading but this is torture :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The thing I just realized is that no one in this story is in love ! It is all just lust. There are no deep feelings for anyone, no romance, no long term relationships building. Alice and Luna might be the only love story here so far.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Aaaahhhh....really??!! So, there have been no other comments on this chapter???? I like to read some, before I comment, to "get a feel for the mood"...

And, I find that the mood is apparently as bad as mine, after this chapter...

Why, OH WHY????!!!!HAS NO ONE STARTED FUCKING YET?? You are SERIOUSLY wasting our time...and bringing in the slut sex-doctor, with the extreme libido...RRREEEAAALLLLLYYYY????!!!! THAT should have been the catalyst...BUT, NNNNOOOO....

I am disgusted by this chapter...one star...the status of your rating be danged...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous