Incestuous Medicine Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said as I positioned myself behind her and lined up my dick with her tight cunt, "just try not to make a whole lot of noise because I tend to lose control once I start."

She smirked at me, "I'm counting on it, but I'll keep quiet." I entered her pussy, my cock going all the way into her tight, moist love tunnel. Violet was right, her pussy was amazingly wet and my cock had no resistance this time as I entered her.

Violet bit her lip and held back on a moan but she fell into my pillows face first and I could tell she was already cumming by how her vaginal walls started vibrating around my dick. I started to fuck her and she did start to moan but directly into my pillows so the sound was mostly stifled.

"MMmmmmm," she moaned as I fucked my sister's amazing pussy. And I felt pleasure start to take over, I was fucking her like there was no tomorrow all of a sudden, and there might not as well have been by how much force I was fucking my sister with.

I came in less than a minute, I think because I had already been close after Violet's blowjob. But I filleed her pussy full of spunk but kept fucking her anyway. I was still hard and needed to cum again and I was too far gone from pleasure that I just kept fucking her like that, barely even noticing that my own cum was leaking out of her pussy around my cock as I did so.

After cumming deep in her cunt again, I was spent and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Jesus Christ," Violet said as she snuggled up against me, I put my arm around her, "that was amazing, Rob, simply amazing." She kissed me and our tongues melded together for a moment, "I'll be your girlfriend if you want."

"What?" I said surprised by that, "Your my sister, we can't-"

"Okay, I know, but maybe Mom would let us fuck if we explained to her that I was your girlfriend now." Violet said as she sat up on the bed, her perfect boobs on display in the light from the side fo the house outside.

I scowled, "I don't think Mom will just let us fuck." I told her, "no matter what we say about it." I then added, "Violet, I would totally want you as my girlfriend if you weren't my sister." I told her, "Don't get me wrong about that."

She kissed me again and then got out of the bed, "Thanks, that means a lot to me." She walked to my door and then turned back at me, "Well, one way or another, we're going to be fucking a lot more from now on, I can promise you that." She then blew me a kiss and left my room to go back to sleep in her own bed.

I lay awake for a bit, mostly to fantasize what it would be like if Violet was actually my girlfriend. I mean, that could never happen but a man could dream couldn't he?