Incestuous Medicine Day 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob and I dressed quickly and I kissed him but then the bathroom started filling up with people getting out of their classes, "Whups." I whispered to him and we both stayed in that stall until the bathroom was empty again. I had to get to soccer practice but Rob had to run to catch the bus.

Throughout all of soccer practice, which we had even as it rained bullets around us, as I ran around in the field, I kept feeling Rob's cum leaking out of my pussy and into my panties. It was very distracting, but it kept my mind on thinking up schemes of how I could get to fuck my brother again without Mom finding out.

Rob

I felt great after losing my virginity to my sister. Truthfully, it was kind of a relief. I had been worried about fucking my sister, but now that I have, all I wanted to do was fuck her again. My guilt and shame over the matter was completely gone, actually. Her pussy had been so tight and so wet and it felt like the perfect place to cum in when I needed to. Of course, even after our hot sex in the women's bathroom at our high school, my cock was still rock hard.

God, does it ever go down? I thought as I walked from the bus back into my house.

It was Wednesday, and that meant that Mom was working late, and my sisters would be at soccer practice. What I didn't expect was Aunt Pam to be in my living room with her massage table set up again, "Um, hi." I said when I saw her.

"Rob, hello!" She said excitedly, "I thought maybe you'd want another massage. Since we're the only two people here, I thought it could help with your problem and maybe teach you some things while we do."

After fucking my sister, I was feeling a little cheeky so I said, "If you wanted to jerk me off again, I don't need the massage."

"Well," Aunt Pam said, giving me a sexy look, "I was actually thinking this time you could massage me." She took off her robe revealing her sexy body to me. She got on the table, on her back, "Get at the head of the table and start rubbing my tits." She told me.

I did so, and while I did, while she was upside down on the table, she undid my pants and took my cock out, "I'm inspired by what I saw your Mom doing on Saturday." She said as she put my cock in her mouth and motioned for me to fuck her throat.

I did as I rubbed her tits. This was an awesome feeling, my aunt upside down as I roughly fucked her throat. I felt like I was about to cum soon. I told her as much but she just motioned for me to keep fucking her and then started fondling my balls with both hands as I did so.

I came what felt like a quart of cum directly down my aunt's throat. She obviously had more experience than Mom did at giving head as she swallowed it all on the first time.

"That was hot," she said as she sat up, "God, and your still hard? How about you fuck my tits next?" She got me back up on the table so that I straddled her. I placed my cock in between her giant boobs and she held them together as I started to fuck her.

"Oh yes, nephew, fuck my tits! Fuck your auntie's tits like a good boy!" She moaned and then opend her mouth so I could simultaneously get a blowjob while I was fucking her tits. This was awesome!

It wasn't long like that and I was cumming down her throat again, once again Aunt Pam swallowed all of it.

Of course, right as I was cumming down my Aunt's throat, that's when Mom walked in the door.

Nancy

"What the fuck!?" I shouted as I saw my son fucking my sisters mouth obscenely. I thought something like that might happen and I asked Fiona for some time off so I could talk to my son. But really I was just suspicious my sister might try something else like that. "Again?!"

Pam spat the end of my son's cock out of her mouth but he was still orgasming. He started spewing sperm all over her face and chest as my sister said, "How is this any different from what you did last night?"

I blinked, I mean, I did suck him off in the bathroom, "I wasn't naked." I pointed out as my pussy became more and more wet as I watched my son spew cum all over his aunt. "And I didn't-"

"You were naked this morning when we sixty-nined Mom." Rob said as he finished covering his aunt's face in cum, "And I need this." He sat on the couch next to the massage table, naked, his boner throbbing in his lap. "And look," he motioned to his hard dick, "I just came, twice, and I'm still erect. Obviously I'll need this even more."

"You seem...different Rob..." I said slightly, he did seem more confident but I figured that was because his aunt just gave him an orgasm and not because he'd done something like lose his virginity to his sister in one of the bathrooms at school. That would be ridiculous....

Rob shrugged, he seemed totally fine with being naked in front of his mother and aunt. I mean, his aunt's face was dripping with his cum and I had given him three or four blowjobs since last night, so I guess he had no reason to worry about his nudity.

My sister stood up from the massage table causing Rob's semen to leak from her face onto her tits,, "So, you and Rob sucked each other off this morning and you're judging me for giving him a titjob."

"And a blowjob." I added but realized just how ridiculous I was sounding at that moment, I blushed and said, "You're right." I said, "I think just seeing how Violet seems to, I don't know, actually want to help her brother while I'm trying so hard to not want to do this, but I end up always proving myself wrong about that." The entire time I said those things I had my eyes on my sister's face as Rob's cum slowly dripped off of it. I knew it was because I'd sucked my son's dick so much lately, but I was really loving the taste of his cum and, God help me, I wanted to lick it right off of my sister's skin right then.

However, my sister crossed into the kitchen and cleaned her face off with some paper towels which she threw in the trash, as she crossed, I "Well, Rob needs a lot of help. I guess I thought I was doing you a favor." She said as she came back, her big boobs jiggling as she walked, not the least bit concerned about her nudity. It took me a moment to realize that I wasn't really that concerned about it either. I guess a lot truly had changed in my mind concerning sex lately.

I sighed, I stared at Rob's boner, "I don't know, okay?" I said to her, "I know it's not like Rob is my lover, he's my son." Rob looked like he was about to say something but stayed silent, "And I love him and want to take care of him, but all I can think is what happens if he does something like, I don't know, has sex with Violet." Rob blushed at that which I thought was a bit odd but deduced that this was a pretty embarrassing conversation to be having right in front of him, but I continued as I turned back to his aunt, "And then I think the only solution is I have to be the one taking care of him. Just so he doesn't do anything, well, like get a titjob in the living room from his aunt."

"How is that different from sixty-nining with his mother in his bedroom?" Pam pointed out to me and I blushed. "I think you should share the load, no pun intended," She explained, "Rob needs so much help and you know you can trust me to not go too far with him." Pam then sat next to Rob on the couch so that her bare boobs pressed into his side and I notice Rob's cock throb as she did that. Then, as I watched in horny horror, she gripped Rob's cock and started slowly stroking it.

"You're doing that right now!?" I said, shocked.

Rob answered for his aunt, "She's right Mom? How is this any different from anything else we've done?"

"Besides, isn't it kinda hot doing it right here?" Pam said, she was obviously trying to play off my horniness.

Too bad for me, it was working... "But, I mean, what if the girls come home?"

"You heard at the meeting they think it's hot too." Pam pointed out.

I felt like I was losing this argument, but also losing out to my cunt as I felt pussy juice leaking all over my white panties.I bit my lip as I watched her continue to jerk my son's humongous dick.

Rob then surprised me by turning to his aunt and kissing her. They started Frenching right in front of me while I stood there like a deer facing down a car's headlights. "You can't-" I started to say but stopped myself as this was exactly the type of stuff I'd been doing with Rob since this started. I'd been trying to hold back but Pam seemed to be totally fine with this now. I watched as they kissed, my horny pussy pulsing in my pants, and I just started wishing that Pam and I could switch places right then.

I just stood there, the only sounds other than the rain outside was the sounds of Pam and Rob kissing, and the wet sound of Pam slowly stroking my son's cock and it felt like all I could do was watch.

I had to get out of there before I lost all control again, I knew that right then, Uh, um," I mumbled as I walked away, "Just don't make a mess."

I walked out back through our sliding glass door in the dining room to the pool. Not even caring that rain was soaking my outfit. I thought maybe I could talk to someone, but Pam was normally the person I talked to about my doubts concerning my son, and everything else for that matter.

But then I remembered that Jenna was still home. Against my better judgement, I went to go talk to her instead.

Instead I caught her using a dildo in her pussy and ass on camera in her room. I gasped, "What the fuck!?"

Jenna

I quickly shut off my camera when Aunt Nancy came in the room, "What the fuck?" I said, "Have you heard of knocking Nance?" I took the dildos out of me and threw them on the floor next to me, I then turned to my aunt unconcerned about my nakedness.

Nancy nodded at my setup. She really didn't seem that surprised by what I was doing. "So you're one of those sex cam girls." She stated simply.

"What of it?" I said, "I told you before I liked sex of all types and this is a great way for me to make money." I shrugged, but then felt a bit guilty that Aunty had caught me, "Sorry if I-" I started to say.

Nancy interrupted me, "No, it's okay, I just wasn't expecting it at all." She really wasn't at all weirded out.

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "What's up Aunt Nancy? You don't seem all that surprised by this."

Nancy shrugged, "I just caught your mom and my son doing things together. This doesn't seem all that strange anymore." She sat on my bed looking miserable but in a "there's nothing to do about it" kind of way.

"And you wanted me to..." I left the statement open ended. I loved Nancy, but this was getting a little annoying. Especially when I had been seconds away from cumming for the camera.

Nancy sighed, "I don't know, I feel like I just need some advice...and Pam is, um, busy."

I scowled but part of me was more upset that I was missing something between my mom and cousin, but I figured I'd get my fun tomorrow when it was just me and Rob there by ourselves after school. Well, unless the rain got too bad and soccer practice was cancelled.

"Okay, shoot." I told my aunt, not really that upset about it.

She sighed again, 'Everything has been getting more and more sexual lately. I mean, I caught Violet practically trying to rape Rob yesterday, today your mom is giving him a blowjob, and it's like all I can think about..."

"How should we all stop?" I put in for her.

"No!" Nancy said surprised that I suggested that even though it's all she's been going on about for at least a week, "All I can think about is how much I want to suck my son's dick even more!" She was halfway between distraught and extremely turned on.

"Have you been masturbating like I told you to?" I asked.

"Yes," Nancy admitted, "And that helped some at first, but now...I don't even know. It's like I just keep losing all control and I just..."

"Need to fuck something." I added.

"Yes!" Nancy admitted but then got embarrassed by her enthusiasm and said much softer and more reserved, "Er, yes."

I smirked at her, "Aunt Nancy, you're super hot, you could probably go out and fuck any guy you wanted to, I mean-"

"I don't want..." She started to say but stopped herself.

"You only want to fuck your son." I said and she gasped because I got it right. I smiled and moved so I was sitting on the bed with her. I was still naked as I hadn't taken the time to put any clothes on and truthfully my plan was to keep going with my cam show the moment she left the room. But now, "You know," I told her, "I could help monitor your horniness."

"What how could, ooo!" She said as I leaned in and kissed her. She went to push me away with both hands but doing so she only grabbed my tits roughly, and she didn't try to push me just left her hands there as I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue in, I started sucking her tongue like it was a delicious lollipop. I loved the taste of her saliva, partly because it was just so taboo.

I broke the kiss and her hands were still on my tits, "take off your clothes." I ordered.

"Um, no," She said awkwardly as she removed her hands from my tits, "I've never, um..."

"Had sex with a woman?" I asked.

"No, yeah, no, never." She said

I thought, just briefly, to hold her down and force her to lick my pussy as it didn't take much to get her to start kissing me. But I knew, with how conflicted Nancy was right then, it would be more detrimental than everything else. Also, might get me kicked out and that's something I definitely didn't want.

I decided to play the long game then, "Fine, get out." I told her.

"What? But-"

"No, I gave you an option." I said pretending to be more upset than I really was, "You can let me help you with your horniness before you do something with your son that you'll regret, or you can just keep getting more and more aroused until you end up fucking him. I honestly don't care what you do, Aunt Nancy. You can fuck me, if you want, you can fuck your son, if you want, you can fuck yourself if you want, and I wouldn't feel any different about you. I don't know why you're judging yourself so much, we all love you, Aunt Nancy, and we want what's best for you."

"How is fucking me what's best for me?" She said, annoyed by my little speech.

"How is not?" I told her flatly, "You just came into my room telling me your out of your mind with horniness and I told you what I thought. You need to cum and you need someone else to make you cum. Anyway, I was busy before you came in and I want you to leave now. I'm going back to my cam show either way." I turned the screen of my computer back on and saw that I had "accidentally" left the camera on, and had made almost $100 just talking to Nancy.

She left but I saw much of the chat was things like "Is that really your aunt?" "I would love to see real incest!" "Come on, fuck your aunt!" Stuff like that. I glanced behind me, thinking maybe Aunt Nancy would like to do a cam show with me. Sometimes having a reason like that gives people an excuse to do things they normally wouldn't, but she was already gone again.

Pam

As soon as Nancy was out of the room, I sucked Rob's cock back down my throat, bent over his lap on the couch. I sucked him all the way down just like before and finger fucked myself while I was doing so. But then Rob surprised me by reaching down my back and grabbing my ass, and then started playing with my pussy from behind and I moved my fingers so he could start fingering my cunt while I sucked his humongous dick. We both came quickly, it was just too hot doing it in Nancy's living room like that.

We were both still naked when Nancy came back in the room, Rob's cock was finally soft though and I have to say I felt a certain amount of pride for being the one to make it go down. We started watching TV together and he put an arm around me as I snuggled up to his shoulder.

"Thanks for all the orgasms, Aunt Pam." He said.

I smiled, "No problem, and if your mom is ever withholding your treatment again, just come and get me." I was feeling a lot better about this whole situation, partly because I had just had an orgasm, but really I knew this was no longer about me trying to break Nancy out of her sexual shell (though I did still want that it seemed like she was already giving her son blowjobs and the like, so I felt that I had accomplished it, at least partially) because now it was more about Rob in my mind and him getting his needs met.

"I definitely will," Rob said, "actually maybe we could..." I was half expecting him to ask me to go upstairs and fuck him, something I wasn't sure if I would do or not (plus his cock was soft then anyway), but he trailed off when we heard Nancy coming in the back door and I didn't get to hear what he was about to say.

We both watched TV like we weren't naked and Nancy came over to us. She sat on the couch next to us even. She said, "Rob you should probably go do your homework, you have a lot of make-up work from missing so much school."

He nodded and grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room naked. Both Nancy and I stared at his nice ass as he went up the stairs from the kitchen.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on too." She told me.

I stood up and put on my robe from the floor then sat down again, "There, is that okay."

She didn't complain. We both watched TV together for a bit in silence until Violet and Alice came home from soccer practice and Nancy yelled at them for tracking mud everywhere. It was raining out though, but they should have taken their cleats off first.

I thought Nancy was acting strange during dinner. We all ate together, and it was almost normal for a moment. Nancy talked about her day at work, perfectly casually. But then something dawned on me, Nancy was ignoring her son completely. Acting like he wasn't even there. I realized she was hiding from her feelings for him and denying that these things were even happening again. I didn't know what to make of it. I thought she was over this part of whatever she was going through.

I guess, for once, I didn't understand how my sister was feeling about something.

Rob

Mom ignored me for the rest of the evening, I thought for sure she'd tell me to go into her room or something at the end just to get rid of my boner again which had come back during dinner. It was hard not to with Violet sitting across from me and we kept making googly eyes at each other. It was pretty hot having such a secret with my own sister. We'd fucked, and no one else knew, a sexy sisterly secret.

But I went to bed after trying to do some more homework that I was too horny to really concentrate for.

I got in bed and fell asleep for about an hour. But then something woke me, it was the feeling of someone sucking my dick.

"Huh," I moaned softly and I moved my blanket, "Oh wow, Violet!' I moaned as she sucked my cock as far as it would go in her mouth. She obviously didn't know how to deep throat right then.

"Shh," She said as she took my cock out of her mouth, "this is very dangerous. Do you want us to get caught?"

I had an idea, Mom's visit with me that morning inspired me, "I wouldn't make any noise if your pussy was blocking my lips...dummy." I said like we were arguing over something else.

She smirked at that and moved from the floor onto by bed as she positioned in a sixty-nine just as she had caught me and Mom doing that morning. This was awesome! I thought as I interested two fingers into my sister's tight vagina and started sucking on her clit while she moaned around my dick. She started sucking like crazy and I felt my balls start to tighten but I wanted to hold off. "Let's fuck again!" I whispered excitedly and Violet moved once more.

She got on the bed next to me as if she was about to crawl on her hands and knees, "I'm so wet already," she said, "especially after you licked me, but if you want to fuck me doggy style, you can go as fast as you want."