Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something that I wanted to do but would never do, I so wanted to pull down her panties. I so wanted to see my mother's naked pussy. I so wanted to rub her clit and finger fuck her cunt. I so wanted to fall to my knees and lick her pussy while masturbating her pussy. Determined to do so if given the chance, I wanted to eat my mother's cunt. I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue.

# # #

'Her tits are so big,' I thought while continuing to stare at them as if I had never seen naked breasts before. 'Not saggy at all, her breasts are so shapely. She has such big nipples,' I thought while continuing to stare at my mother's naked breasts.

Unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts, the first time seeing her naked tits, I was frozen in place. Even after seeing all of those topless strippers, never had I seen breasts as big, as shapely, and as beautiful as my mother's naked breasts. Indeed, as sexy as Jenny McCarthy's breasts when she was Playboy Playmate more than twenty-years ago, my mother had the best breasts that I had ever seen.

Yet, as soon as she saw me staring at her naked breasts, with her sister not there to make her feel ashamed, embarrassed, and/or guilty, something she couldn't hide, a look of sexual arousal flashed across her pretty face. In an instant, her embarrassment changed from mortification to sexual arousal. Tossing her nightgown aside that she held in her hands away, seemingly, she enjoyed exposing her naked breasts and the rest of her naked body to me as much as I enjoyed seeing her naked breasts.

'Something that I never knew, in the way that my aunt is an exhibitionist whore, my mother is an exhibitionist whore, too,' I thought.

With my sister an exhibitionist whore, too, seemingly, exhibitionism must run in my family. They all loved flashing upskirt peeks of their panties and down-blouse views of their low-cut bras. They all loved flashing up-nightgown peeks of their naked pussies and down-nightgown views of their naked breasts.

With my MILF of a mother not making a move to cover her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearms, she showed no modesty or shame in me seeing her naked tits. Other than the topless strippers, never has a woman flashed me in the way that my mother had flashed me now. I couldn't believe my mother wasn't embarrassed for me to see her naked breasts. Instead, with her standing tall with her shoulders back and her chest puffed out, she seemed as proud as I was sexually excited to see her naked tits.

Judging her by her sexually aroused look, seemingly, my mother wanted me to see her naked tits as much as I wanted to see her naked tits and as much as I wanted to flash her my naked prick. Since I had never seen her naked breasts before, not making a move to leave my mother's bedroom now, I continued staring at my mother's D cup breasts. Oddly enough, not making a move to cover her naked breasts with her hands or with her forearms, instead, turning to face me with pride, my mother stood with her chin raised and her arms by her side.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she deliberately showed me her naked breasts as if she wanted me to see her naked tits. Fortunately for me, in the way that my aunt was an incestuous whore, no doubt, my mother was an incestuous whore, too. When I thought that I'd be lucky to get a quick glimpse of my mother's naked breasts, she made sure that I received a prolonged, closeup look of her naked breasts.

# # #

"Vinnie, I'm getting dressed," said my mother calmly while looking down at her naked breasts before staring up at me as a look of sexual arousal flashed across her face again.

As if she was a topless model, she turned one way before turning the other way. She looked down at her naked tits as if she wanted to see what I was seeing. In the way that I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked breasts, I wondered if my mother would be masturbating over me seeing her naked tits.

A step ahead of myself, I wondered if my mother masturbated. I wondered if she rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy and fingering her erect nipples. I wondered if she knew that I was standing outside her bedroom door waiting while listening before barging in her bedroom at the precise moment with the hopes of seeing her topless and/or naked.

'Everyone masturbates,' I thought. 'Definitely, my aunt and my mother both masturbate, too. I'm sure of it. Don't they? With me sometimes masturbating four and five times in a day, I wonder if women masturbate as much as men.'

Then, I remembered, buried beneath her panties in the far corner of her panty drawer, I found a purple, rabbit vibrator and a big, black dildo. My mother rubs her clit with her vibrator. She fucks her pussy with her giant dildo. Definitely my mother masturbates but what or who does she masturbate over? That's the question. Does she masturbate over the thought of having incestuous sex with me? I'd like to think that she does.

# # #

Instead of leaving my mother's bedroom, something that I dared myself to do, I turned and closed her bedroom door behind me and stepped in her room. Daring myself to do so, something that I never did before but always wanted to do, especially now, after she watched her sister stroking me and sucking me, I walked closer to her. Again, daring myself to do so, fearing that my mother would slap my hand away or scream for her sister and/or her daughter, I reached out my horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle my mother's naked breast.

'The first time touching my mother in such a sexual way, I couldn't believe that I was touching and feeling my mother's naked breast. Her breast felt so firm. Bigger than the palms of my hands, her breast were so big and felt so heavy,' I thought. 'I love my mother's big tits.'

Surprising me, when my mother didn't voice her protest or try to stop me from having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, I touched, felt, and fondled her other naked breast while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Instead of stopping me from feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples, she stared down at my hand while watching me finger her erect nipples. Something that I had never done before but something that I had always wanted to do; I had my sexual way with my mother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

I couldn't believe that I was finally feeling my mother's naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. I couldn't believe she was willingly and consensually allowing me to feel her naked tits and finger her erect nipples. Then, with my mother not resisting, I took the next sexual step. I leaned forward and took her erect nipple in my mouth, first one and then the other.

I sucked my mother's nipples. I couldn't believe that I sucked my mother's erect nipples. Not stopping me, I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to suck her nipples. Oddly and sexually exciting enough, she seemingly wanted me to suck her nipples as much as I wanted to suck her nipples.

Instead of pushing me away, instead of slapping my face, and stopping me from sucking her tits, as if I was her lover or her boyfriend being breastfed, she put her hand behind my head and pulled me closer to her breasts. Then, surprising me, she ran her fingers through my hair while I sucked her nipples. Obviously, my mother enjoyed me fondling her naked breasts and sucking her erect nipples as much as I enjoyed fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples.

# # #

Then, my mother asked me a loaded question while still not making a move to get dressed.

"Vincent, I have a light out," she said looking up at the ceiling. "While you're here, would you be a dear and change the lightbulb. It's a little dark in here," she said.

Then, not quite done sexually abusing my mother, this was the perfect time to expose myself to her. I grabbed the stepladder from her closet. I knew that as soon as I stood on the top step of the ladder and reached my arms up to change the light that my towel would fall. With her facing me while holding the ladder for me so that I didn't fall, and with me making my exhibitionism seem accidental, the perfect plan, I'd expose my naked prick to my mother.

Sure enough, as soon as I reached up to change the light, my towel slowly fell to my feet. Unable to pull up my towel, with a lightbulb in one hand and the light fixture in the other, my hands were full. Instead of reaching out and grabbing the towel to stop if from falling, my mother watched my towel fall. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I was naked in front of my mother.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked prick."

Instead of looking away, she stared at my naked prick while letting out a little laugh.

"You forget that I'm your mother, Vincent. You forget that we live together. This may come as a shocked surprise to you but, with you always masturbating, I've seen your naked cock many times before over the years," she said with a dirty laugh.

With my mother still topless and not even bothering to cover herself with her robe, I stared down at my mother while she looked up at me. Then, she stared at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before. Her constant stare made my cock grow bigger and harder. My mother continued staring at my cock in the way that I continued staring at her naked tits. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother's naked breasts, she was seeing my naked penis.

"Please pull up my towel, mother," I said while feigning my embarrassment.

Instead of pulling up my towel and instead of not looking at my naked prick, my mother continued staring down at my naked cock. With her not removing her eyes from my naked dick, my mother continued staring at my naked cock in the way that I continued staring at her naked tits. Then, surprising me, in the way that I reached out to touch and feel my mother's naked breasts, she wrapped her manicured fingers around my naked prick.

Knowing what I wanted, my mother gave me what I wanted and more. While staring up at me and smiling, she gently stroked my prick to an erection. Stroking me faster and stroking me harder, my mother gave me quite the erection. My mother was masturbating me. I couldn't believe that she was masturbating me. Continuing to stroke my cock, she gave me motherly hand job.

'I can't believe my MILF of a mother gave me a hand job. I can't believe she stroked my erect prick,' I thought. 'I can't believe she stared at my prick as if she's never seen a naked prick before.'

Again, surprising me, instead of pulling her hand away from touching my naked prick, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my emerging erection tighter while stroking me faster and harder. I climbed down from the step ladder and put the light fixture and lightbulb on the table. I wondered if she'd do what her sister did last night. Giving her the universal blowjob hint, I put a gentle hand to her shoulder. Something that I never thought she'd do, immediately, taking the hint, my mother moved to her knees in front of me while still topless.

'My mother is going to blow me. I can't believe my mother is about to suck my prick,' I thought. 'I wonder if she'll allow me to cum in her mouth.'

I stared down at her while she stared up at me. My mother was poised to suck my cock. I couldn't believe my mother was in the position to blow me. I'll definitely be masturbating later over her stroking my prick and with her poised and ready to suck my prick.

'Stunned, I couldn't believe my beloved mother was about to blow me,' I thought. 'Something I never thought she'd do; I couldn't believe she's about to suck my cock.'

# # #

In the way that her sister, my Aunt Virginia, did last night, my mother did this morning. Surprising me, never thinking that my mother would blow me, proving me wrong, she leaned forward and took my erect prick in her hand before taking my erect cock in her mouth. Definitely, something I thought she'd never do; my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was stroking my cock while sucking my cock.

"Suck it mother. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while continuing to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples while leaving my hand behind her pretty head.

I humped her mouth and fucked her face while she stroked my prick with her right hand and cupped my testicles with her left hand. I never knew how good it would feel for my mother to feel, fondle, and cup my testicles in her soft, warm hand. She continued stroking my prick harder and faster while sucking my dick deeper.

With neither one of us stopping, while she continued sucking my cock, I continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples again. I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's mouth. My mother had such big, firm breasts and I couldn't get enough of them. In breast heaven, I truly loved her huge tits.

Again, my sexual fantasy come true, I'll be masturbating over finally seeing my mother's naked breasts, over fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, and over her blowing me for the rest of my horny life. If that wasn't enough, I was shocked when my mother allowed me to suck her nipples. She has such big, hard nipples that felt so good against my lips and in my mouth. Never have I enjoyed sucking anyone's nipples as much as I enjoyed sucking my mother's big nipples.

I was already sexually excited from seeing naked strippers at my birthday party last night at the strip club. If that wasn't enough, I was still sexually excited from my Aunt Virginia seeing my naked prick, stroking my naked prick, and sucking my naked prick. If that still wasn't enough that my aunt had sucked me, I still couldn't believe that I ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth.

Cumming all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, long, red hair, I still couldn't believe that I gave my aunt a cum bath. Then, finally, sticking my horny hand down her top, I felt and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Even though her breasts were small compared to my mother's huge knockers, they were as firm as they were shapely. With my sister having big breasts and my grandmother having huge tits, even bigger than my mother's enormous tits, big breasts run in my family.

# # #

Then, seeing, touching, feeling, and continuing to fondle my mother's naked breasts while sucking her nipples, with her blowing me, it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth. I not only couldn't believe that my mother blew me but also that she allowed me to cum in her mouth, too. In the way that her sister did with relish, instead of spitting it out of her mouth, she even swallowed my cum. Hard to wrap my head around my mother blowing me, allowing me to cum in her mouth, and swallowing my cum, I couldn't believe it.

'Wow,' I thought! 'My MILF of a mother finally blew me. She finally sucked my cock. I'll definitely be masturbating over his tonight, tomorrow morning, and every day for the rest of my life.'

Something I thought my mother didn't do; I couldn't believe my mother sucked cock. I couldn't believe my mother sucked my cock. Hard to wrap my head around, my mother is a cocksucker. Not only is she a cocksucker, but also, she's a great cocksucker and a very, talented one, too. My mother has great, cocksucking skills.

Truth be told, sexually flooring me, flabbergasted, my mother was the best cocksucker. She must have sucked a lot of cocks to be that skilled in giving blowjobs. Better than the blowjob that I received from Heather on my prom night, a better blowjob that I receive from strippers, and from my aunt, she gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life. I couldn't believe that she not only allowed me to cum in her mouth but also, she allowed me to cum all over her face. Then, she even swallowed my cum.

'Mothers don't get any better than my mother. She's the perfect mother,' I thought. 'Not only is she a great cocksucker who's more than willing to suck my prick, allow me to cum in her mouth, and swallow but also, she has the best breasts.'

In the way that I did with my Aunt Virginia, I put a gentle hand behind my mother's black haired, pretty head again. I humped her mouth and fucked her face. It didn't take me long to explode a huge load of cum in her mouth. Expecting her to spit it out of her mouth, I couldn't believe it when she swallowed. Swallowing cum with gusto, she swallowed my full load of cum.

# # #

'My mother not only sucks cock but also, she swallows cum, too,' I thought. 'Blowing my mind, I can't believe my mother is such a great cocksucker.'

Clearly, running in the family, I couldn't believe she's an even better cocksucker than her sister, my aunt, Virginia. Now, I wondered if my sister, Veronica, sucked cock, too. Continuing to extrapolate, I wondered if my grandmother, Viola, also sucked cock. My mother must have learned how to suck cock from someone. Maybe, my grandmother taught my mother how to suck cock and my mother taught my sister how to suck cock.

Well, there's only one way to find out if my sister and my grandmother suck cock, I'll have to sexually seduce the both of them. Keeping it all in the family, after having sex with my aunt, Virginia, and my mother, Vivian, I'd love to have sex with my sister, Veronica, and even my grandmother, Viola. Comparing one to the other, I'd love nothing more than to see my sister and my grandmother topless and naked while on their knees blowing me.

Then, as I did with her sister, as soon as my mother released the pressure of her lips from my stiff prick to remove me from her mouth, I involuntarily ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face. Covered in warm, oozy cum, I had given my MILF of a mother a cum bath. I couldn't believe that I had given my mother a cum bath.

Never did I ever think that my mother would blow me. Never did I ever think that she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. Never did I ever think she'd swallow my cum. Never did I think that she'd allow me to give her a cum bath.

Something that I thought I'd never see, a sight to behold and a sight that I'll be masturbating over later, my mother had cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her mouth, and her chin. In the way that I gave her sister, Virginia, a cum bath, I gave my mother a cum bath, too. My mother looked as if she had attended a bukkake fest with a dozen men cumming all over her face and all over her naked breasts.

Again, in the way that I'll be masturbating for the rest of my life over my Aunt Virginia blowing me, I'll be masturbating the rest of my life over my mother blowing me, too. Something that I'll never forget and will always sexually, excitedly remember for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over the both of them blowing me. Blowjobs don't get any better than when my aunt and my mother suck my prick and allow me to cum in her mouths and all over her faces.

"Oh, my God, Vinnie. You caught me by surprise. I didn't know you were going to cum again," said my mother wiping cum from her face, her hair, and her naked breasts with a while laughing.

I watched her wiping cum from her topless body with a hand towel that she kept by the bed.

"You had so much cum, so very much cum. Where did all of this cum come from? Your father never had as much cum," she said while laughing.

# # #

The next night, I sat with my mother and my aunt while they talked, smoked, and drank coffee. Only, this night was different than all of the other nights. With my sister out of the house on a date, after taking a shower, I came downstairs in just my bathrobe with nothing on underneath. Instead of masturbating in the shower as I usually do, I saved myself for my mother and my aunt.

Determined to flash my mother and my aunt my naked prick again, I couldn't wait to show the both of them my erect, naked cock in the bright light of the kitchen instead of the dark light of my bedroom. Hoping they'd want cream for their coffee, I couldn't wait to not only expose my naked prick to them. I couldn't wait to masturbate myself in front of them. Taking my flashing to an extreme, wondering if they'd look, stare, or look away, I'd love them to watch stroke myself. I'd love them to watch me cum.