Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Even though I just received a blowjob from my mother this morning and a blowjob from my aunt last night, I'd love for my mother and/or my aunt to blow me again,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to have daily, back-to-back blowjobs from my aunt and/or from my mother? How hot would that be to have sex without even having to leave home?

'I'd love for my mother and my aunt to take my erect, naked prick in their soft hands before taking my cock in their warm, wet mouths. I'd love to cum in their mouths again. Turning them both into my sex slaves and my cum sluts, I'd love to watch them swallow my cum again,' I thought.

As soon as I walked in the kitchen, with my aunt sitting at the kitchen table with her back to me, I leaned over her, kissed her on the cheek, and stuck both of my horny hands down her low-cut top and inside of her bra. I couldn't believe I was finally feeling my aunt's naked breasts in the way that I felt my mother's naked breasts.

Shocking me, I couldn't believe my aunt was allowing me to feel her naked tits without her screaming and pulling herself away. I couldn't believe that I was pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples in the way that I pulled, turned, and twisted my mother's erect nipples. With her making no move to stop me from sexually abusing her and her modest tits, I continued fondling her naked breasts.

With her not expecting me to stick my hands down inside of her low-cut blouse and down inside of her low-cut bra, I continued groping her breasts. An unexpected reaction to me groping my aunt, indeed, not expecting her reaction to me sexually abusing her, she laughed. She even sat back in her chair to give me better access to her breasts. Clearly, she loved having her naked breasts touched, felt, fondled, and groped.

Again, with her not making a move to stop me, I continued feeling and fondling my aunt's modest breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Even though her breasts were small compared to my mother's huge tits, no complaints there, they were firm and shapely. I love tits, no matter how big or small they are. Yet, these weren't just anyone's tits. These were my Aunt Virginia's tits. These were my mother's. 39-year-old, kid sister's tits.

# # #

"Vinnie! What do you think you're doing? Vinnie stop. Don't do that," said my mother as soon as she walked in the kitchen and saw me groping her sister's breasts. "Oh, my God. How dare you grope your aunt's breasts? What's wrong with you?"

Then, giving her the same sexual treatment, embarrassing her, whenever my mother squeezed by me, I reached up from my chair and groped her breasts through her blouse and bra in front of her sister. Not done groping my mother's breasts, the next time she squeezed by me to use the upstairs bathroom, before she could stop me, I stood and lifted her top and raised her bra to expose her naked breasts. Again, before she could wiggle away from me and stop me, I touched, felt, and fondled my mother's big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

"Vinnie, stop! Oh, my God," said my mother as if she was Miss Innocent. "What's gotten into you? Stop that! That's disgusting! That's perverted! You're perverted! How dare you expose my breasts and fondle my breasts. I've never been so embarrassed," said my mother feigning her embarrassment. "I'm mortified."

Then, before she could pull away, I pulled her to me and sucked her erect nipples in front of her sister, first one and then, the other. Instead of pushing me away, in the way that she did before, my mother put a gentle hand behind my head and pulled me closer. My aunt stared at me sucking her sister's tits as if she wanted me to suck her tits. As shocked as she was sexually aroused, my aunt watched me having my wicked, sexual way with my mother's big, naked breasts.

Then, with coffee and diuretic and going through her like beer, while my mother was occupied upstairs again, with me sitting next to my aunt, I pushed my chair back and opened my bathrobe. I showed my aunt Virginia, my naked cock. With her staring down at my naked prick, I took my cock in my hand and slowly stroked myself to an erection. Giving myself a quick erection, as soon as my naked prick stuck straight out, I stood in front of my aunt.

She stared at my engorged prick before staring up at me. She knew what I wanted. I wanted my Aunt Virginia to blow me again. I wanted to cum in my aunt's mouth again. I wanted to cum all over her face again.

As if I owned these two bitches, my mother and my aunt, I wanted to leave my mark in their mouths and all over their faces in the way that a dog leaves his mark on a tree or a pole. I wanted to give her another cum bath tonight in the way that I gave her a cum bath last night and in the way that I gave my mother a cum bath this morning. I wanted to give them something sexual that they'd never forget.

"Suck my cock, Auntie Virginia. Give me a blowjob. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth again," I said while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. "I need to cum all over your beautiful face. I need to give you another cum bath."

# # #

With her not expecting me to do what I did, I leaned to her and touched her lips with my stiff prick. When she didn't open her mouth to take my stiff prick inside of her mouth, I pulled her long, red hair hard until she opened her mouth and took me inside. Then, as I did last night, holding her mouth in place, I put a heavy hand behind my aunt's pretty, redhead and humped her mouth while fucking her face.

Not removing my hand from behind my aunt's head even after my mother returned, I continued humping my aunt's mouth and my aunt continued blowing me. Determine to cum in her mouth, in the way that my mother watched my aunt suck my cock last night, she watched her sister suck my cock again tonight. After having sex with my mother and with my aunt again, never have I had as much sex in such a short time.

"Vinnie stop," said my mother. "Don't do that. How dare you sexually abuse my sister in front of me? That's disgusting. That's perverted," she said again. "She's your blood related aunt. You shouldn't be having sex with her. You should be ashamed of yourself. That's wrong. That's nasty."

I laughed while releasing the hold on my aunt's head.

"How dare I sexually abuse your sister in front of you," I asked my mother while laughing? "Your sister sexually abused me in front of you last night," I said with a dirty laugh.

I stood and walked closer to my mother.

"Your next mother," I said moving to my mother, pulling on her long, black hair hard, and sticking my cock in her mouth as soon as she screamed. "In the way that Virginia sucked my cock in front of you, you're going to suck my cock in front of your sister."

I humped my mother's mouth and fucked her face.

"Blow me, Mother. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to cum all over your face. I need to give you another cum bath," I said.

My aunt looked at her sister shocked.

"You already had sex with Vincent? You already blew your son? You already allowed him to cum in your mouth and all over your face? You already allowed him to give you a cum bath," said Virginia. "When did that happen? This morning?"

I smiled at my aunt.

"Yes, in the way that you blew me last night, my mother blew me this morning. You're my two bitches now. I own your asses," I said. "From now on, you'll give me sex whenever I want and as much as I want."

In the way that my mother watched my aunt blowing me, my aunt watched her sister blowing me. If I had to compare blowjobs, maybe because I was her son, but my mother was a better cocksucker than my aunt. Maybe, her blowjob seemed better because my mother had the extra sexually exciting benefit of having big tits. Maybe, her blowjob seemed better because her blowing me was even more incestuously forbidden because she was my mother.

# # #

From that point forward, I continued having incestuous sex with my mother and with my aunt. Every time my aunt visited; I stuck my horny hands down her low-cut tops. No longer wearing a bra, clearly, my aunt wanted me to grope her naked breasts as much as I wanted to feel and fondle her naked breasts. Adding to her sexual arousal, I pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked her erect, naked nipples. Offering no resistance whatsoever, my aunt wanted me to fondle her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and suck her erect nipples.

Every time my aunt visited, when I wasn't sticking my prick in her mouth, I was wrapping her fingers around my erect, naked cock and having her stroke me. Seemingly, she enjoyed sucking my prick as much as she enjoyed stroking my dick. All that I needed to do to persuade her to blow me was to stick my horny hands down her low-cut top and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. She was a sucker for having her tits felt and her nipples fingered. I could give her a sexual orgasm just from fingering and sucking her erect nipples.

I continued to sexually use and abuse my mother in the same way that I sexually used and abused my aunt. When my mother wasn't stroking my prick while sucking my prick, my aunt was stroking me while blowing. Never have I had as many hand jobs. Never have I had as many blowjobs. Never expecting to not only have sex with my aunt but also with my mother, too, never had I had as much sex.

Like mother like sister, my mother loved having her breasts felt and fondled while I pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked her erect nipples. Same as her sister, she had a sexual orgasm from me just having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts and nipples. My aunt loved watching me grope my mother's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples as much as my mother loved watching me grope her sister's naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. My mother loved watching her sister stroke me while sucking me as much as my aunt loved watching her sister stroke me while sucking me, too.

To be continued with chapter 3, Sex with my Sexy Sister, Veronica...