Incestuous Son, the Beginning

Story Info
Erin's first time with her son, and his buddies.
9.3k words
4.56
48.2k
87
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying that I never intended to have sex with my mother.

I was raised as a bit of a momma's boy. I was always close to my mother, but never looked at her sexually, at first.

I'm not sure when I finally noticed that my mother was an attractive person. We often went to the beach when I was a child, and I do remember at one point starting to notice that her body wasn't the same as most of the other moms at the beach. Most were flabby and untoned, but my mom worked out regularly and was fit, with nice, perky boobs. Most moms wore cover-ups and 1-piece suits, but my mom always wore a bikini. With her long red hair and pale skin and tight body, she was striking and most of the dads seemed to notice also.

At some point in my teens, most of my buddies made comments about my mom being hot, something that usually got them a good punch in the shoulder from me.

In my later teens, as more of my friends made comments, and as I noticed more and more men checking my mom out, I couldn't help but start to compare her to the other moms around and I guess it was around that time that I started to take notice of her hot body.

Eventually, my buddies got bolder, making stupid comments about how they'd love to fuck her if they had the chance. Again, I always gave them shit for opening their mouths but at some point, I began to find mom attractive also.

We were at the community pool one day. I was swimming with my buddies and saw some men staring and making comments. I was just close enough to hear one of them, "I'd fuck her in a heartbeat." The other agreed eagerly. I realized they were checking out my mom. I looked in her direction and she was laying on her back with her legs slightly parted. The men were positioned in a way that allowed them to look up between her legs, to her bikini bottoms, where a small tuft of fiery red hair was protruding from her suit.

It was at that moment that I first felt physically aroused by my mother. I felt my cock stir in my shorts and I was helpless to stop it as I became fully hard under the water. I was embarrassed, and grateful that no one could see my erection.

I had to avert my eyes from her mound and move away before I was caught staring at mom. I soon found myself in the changing room, trying to hide my embarrassment and I moved into a toilet stall to get changed. As soon as I lowered my shorts, my hard cock sprung free and without thought, I started to masturbate to the image of my mother's red pubic hair as I wondered what she looked like under the thin Lycra fabric. It took me seconds to ejaculate as I started to daydream about her. I'd seen my mom naked many times before, never giving it a second thought, but now that I was older and interested in girls, I found myself desperate to see her nude again, but for naughty reasons.

Many a night I found myself in the dark in my bed, a towel or sock nearby as I jerked my cock, imagining my mother's pussy. My dirty secret had to stay mine unfortunately.

My mom had a few boyfriends over the years, but her priority was always taking care of me. She went out with her girlfriends, always leaving me with a trusted sitter until I was old enough to look after myself. Eventually, she met and eventually married my stepdad. I was jealous of the attention mom always gave him but tried to remind myself that she wasn't mine that way, I was her son after all.

Finally, I turned 19. My mom threw a big party for me with most of my closest friends in attendance. Some of Mom's friends were there also, after all, some of their sons were my best friends. My stepdad seemed to always be away working, something that happened far too often for mom's liking.

With my buddies and I finally being able to drink legally, mom had purchased an assortment of booze, and poured drinks for all of us, and soon we all had a good buzz going, including the adults.

As it was summer, mom was wearing a short skirt and spaghetti strapped tank top without a bra, and I caught a few of my buddies taking notice. I didn't blame them; it was all I could do not to stare at her perfect breasts and perky nipples through the thin fabric. I even overheard mom's best friend say something to her about how her own son, Marcel, kept staring at mom's chest, but mom dismissed her comments with a giggle and "they're teenage boys. They look at every set of boobs they can see."

When the party finally wound down, mom let me know that part of the plan was for my friends to take me out to a club to dance, then she whisked us all away into a cab, giving me money to drink and for a return ride home.

Being a 19-year-old boy, I was eager to get laid that night, but I really had no game at that age and other than coping a few feels from sympathetic and drunk girls, not much happened other than me getting drunk.

The club finally closed, and not being ready to call it a night, we all decided to head back to my house, knowing there was more alcohol there for us. We had to take 2 cabs as there were 7 of us in total. We were all being loud and stupid, and on the way home, a couple of the guys made comments about my mom:

"Maybe Erin's still up. I'd love to dance with her." said one.

"I'd love to do a lot more than that!" one exclaimed, before I hit him hard in the arm.

At this point in my life, I was used to the teasing by the other guys and at night, alone, I understood it completely, but that was something I had no intention of letting them know about.

We got back to the house and went to pour drinks. I noticed the kitchen was even messier than when we'd left. It was obvious that the moms had continued drinking for a while after sending us out. Everyone was gone except for my mom, and my buddies. Mom was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed she'd gone to bed. After all, it was 2 am at this point.

We poured more drinks and turned on the music. Someone turned on the TV and scrolled through the channels, eventually finding a softcore porn movie on. Yes, we all watched it as we drank. I don't know about the others, but I was turned on and was thinking about sending them all home so that I could go jerk off thinking about my mom.

We went back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, pouring drinks and making snacks. At one point, I noticed that a couple of the guys weren't in the living room. When I went to pour my next drink, I noticed they weren't there in the kitchen either. I assumed they were in the bathroom, so I didn't give it much thought for a bit. Eventually, after at least 10 minutes of absence, I realized they were still missing so I went to look for them.

I headed down the hallway, checking the bathroom, then my room to see if they'd gone in there and passed out, but they weren't there. The last door was to my mother's room, and it was ajar. I paused at her door, then heard hushed voices.

"Fuck she's so hot!"

"No shit! Be quiet!"

"Holy fuck, look at her tits!"

I rushed into the room on hearing this. My jaw dropped. My mom was on her back on her bed, passed out from drinking earlier. The guys had found her and gotten brave in their drunken state. She normally slept in panties and a t-shirt, but I guess she'd fallen asleep in only her panties because there was no shirt to be found anywhere.

My buddies Jeff and Marcel were on either side of her, kneeling on the bed. Marcel, my black friend, had his hand on one of mom's breasts and was rubbing his cock through his pants. Jeff was on the other side of her with a hand on her thigh as he gently caressed it.

I wanted to beat them both for touching her but right then I heard a voice behind me from my buddy Francis, "Jesus, look at her. Man, your mom is even hotter than I ever dreamed Jay. You're so lucky." He pushed past me into the room, standing next to the bed and checking out my mom. Soon, all the guys were in there, Tommy, Paul and Michael being the last to join.

I stood there staring just inside the doorway, torn between kicking their asses and throwing them all out, and joining them. My cock wanted me to join, and in my drunkenness, when I saw Marcel lower his lips to mom's nipple, my cock won out.

I briefly noticed Jeff's hand slide up between mom's legs until it touched her panties. I looked back at Marcel's mouth on mom's nipple, then when I looked back down her body, Jeff, along with Tommy were dragging her panties down from either side. "Give us a hand" one of them pleaded to me, as they were having a hard time. I climbed up on the bed, between her legs and lifted them to help the guys remove her panties. As the thin material slid down, mom's beautiful red bush was finally revealed to me. I stared down at the neatly trimmed patch of hair, shaped into a perfect V, pointing directly at her hidden treasure.

I don't know what I was thinking or doing at that moment. All I knew was that I wasn't going to miss being a part of whatever sexual activities were happening with my mom, and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to see her nude again.

I lowered her legs, resting them on the mattress on either side of me. Jeff and Tommy were holding her knees apart, spreading her legs, and Tommy was rubbing mom's pussy, spreading her swollen pink lips and rubbing her clit clumsily. I kept looking up, expecting to see mom waking up and then yelling at us all to get out, but due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed, she was out cold. I think it was her lack of a reaction that made us all braver.

I had the perfect vantage point to watch everything going on, and ultimately, the best position to either stop the guys from going too far or to allow something to happen. I looked up at her perfect body, admiring every inch of her smooth, pale skin. I then watched as Marcel stopped sucking on mom's nipple, then stepped off the bed. He was one of my mom's best friends' sons and I'd never really considered that he would be interested in her despite the odd comment about how hot she was. All the guys teased so I just took it as that, as opposed to a serious interest in my mother. There was something extra erotic about seeing his black skin touching my mom and I was mesmerized as I watched him then proceed do lower his shorts and underpants, revealing his hard, black cock.

Yes, all the stories about black guys being hung better than white guys are generally true, and Marcel was no slouch, but it was at that moment, looking around the room and seeing the rest of them strip and reveal their erections, that I realized that I was above average for a white guy. I learned later in life that I'm well above, being 8 inches and girthy, but at that age, I really didn't know better until I looked at the others and realized that Marcel and I were well beyond the others in size.

Marcel climbed back on the bed and started to stroke his cock just above my mom's mouth. He was taking long, slow strokes. I'd seen a bit of interracial porn by that age, and I found it interesting, but not more so than regular porn, but seeing his black cock at her mouth was truly erotic. I wanted her to wake up and put him into her mouth. Instead, Marcel tilted his pelvis and began to slide his shaft across mom's lips. This had the effect of making me even more turned on. I looked down slowly to watch as 2 of the guys were sucking on her tits, and lower still to find Jeff's fingers now inside mom's pussy. I noticed mom's hips move slightly in response to Jeff's fingers.

"Are you going to fuck her or move out of the way?" The question confused me at first as I didn't realize it was being directed at me. I heard it again, then turned to see Tommy to my side, still holding mom's leg wide for me.

"What? I'm not going to fuck my mom." I replied indignantly.

"Then move and let one of us at her" Tommy ordered.

I realized then that I would never have this opportunity again, although that later turned out to be false. I also realized that the other guys weren't judging me, nor would they if they got the same opportunity. I looked up and down again at the events unfolding before me. Marcel was still sliding along mom's lips, and two others still playing with her breasts. Without further thought, I unfastened my belt, then the button on my jeans, then slid my zipper down. I grabbed the waistband of my underwear along with my jeans and slid them down, freeing my raging hardon.

Tommy gasped, "Jesus Jay, where you been hiding that thing?" he chuckled. A couple of the others took notice and made similar comments. I awkwardly took my pants down the rest of the way and moved up between mom's legs.

Jeff removed his fingers from inside mom, leaving her spread open. I could see mom's moist hair and lips in response to being fingered, despite being passed out. I paused, hesitant to take the final step. Truth be told, I was still a virgin at this point, having only received a few hand jobs and a terrible blowjob at that point, but like most guys, proclaimed to have had sex with tons of girls. Was my mother the woman I wanted to lose my virginity to?

Peer pressure, lust, drunkenness, and the endless fantasies I'd had of fucking my mother ended up winning out. I leaned forward and thrust awkwardly. A few blind thrusts later and I felt it, the warm, wet embrace of the head of my cock entering its first pussy.

Mom was tighter than I could have ever imagined, and I nearly exploded as soon as the head was inside her. I paused there, listening to the comments around me.

"Jesus, he's inside her! He's going to fuck his mom!"

"Fuck yeah! Fuck her!"

"I can't wait for my turn!"

I started to push deeper, pulling back and then pushing forward, getting a bit more of my cock wet and deeper into her as mom's pussy adjusted to my girth. I was soon taking long strokes in and out of her. Even in my drunken state, I was amazed by the warm embrace of her hot pussy as it enveloped my hard cock, something I can still remember to this day as she became my first.

I leaned further forward, and the guys moved back, mostly content to watch and wait. A couple of them kept grabbing her tits between us. Mom started to moan.

"She's loving it!" one of them commented upon hearing her sensual sounds.

I kept going, and she moaned again, then I noticed her hips starting to react to my motions. Her legs bent up on either side of me. I was looking straight down her body between us, watching her beautiful breasts as they bounced up and down, loving the look of her pale, freckled skin against my more tanned tone. I looked at her face, admiring her beauty, then her eyes fluttered and opened. She took a moment to focus, then looked me in the eyes. I froze. I was sure I was about to get in a ton of trouble.

Mom looked up at me, then focused on my eyes. She looked down momentarily, seeing my naked body on top of hers, then she smiled and wrapped her legs around me and started to grind against me. I was dumbfounded, but I reacted in kind, thrusting slowly in and out. Mom moaned again, then leaned her mouth up and kissed me.

"Holy shit! She wants him to fuck her."

"I always knew she was dirty!"

"Fuck, she's so hot!"

I ignored the comments and focused on fucking her. I was intoxicated by her beauty more than the alcohol at this point, no longer feeling the buzz from the drink, but feeling incredible pleasure.

Our tongues danced for a moment, then mom laid back. She wrapped her arms around me, clawing at my lower back and butt cheeks and started to plead, "Fuck me baby! Give mommy that big cock!"

There were a ton of comments from the guys upon hearing that but to be honest, I couldn't tell you what they said, I was too focused on the pleasure I was feeling.

I noticed mom's pussy getting incredibly wet, making it easier for me to fuck her. I started to speed up my pace, and finally really fuck her hard. She moved her hands up my back and grabbed the sides of my head, begging me again, "Yes Jay. Fuck mommy! Give mommy another baby!"

"Fuck! Did you hear that?"

"Holy fuck!"

"I'll give her a baby!"

My balls tightened at her unexpected request, and just as quickly as she had finished her plead, I pushed as deeply as I could into my mother's unprotected pussy, ejaculating one of the biggest loads of my life to this date. My cock pulsed and throbbed unlike anything it had done into a sock or tissue before. Pulse after pulse, I pumped my virile semen into her womb. Mom was now the first person I'd gone the whole way with. I knew it was wrong, but I was powerless to stop myself with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me. Besides, I didn't want to stop. I wanted to give myself to her every want and need.

Mom moaned and moaned as I pushed more and more hot semen into her. I became aware that her body was shaking below me, her pussy tightening around my cock. I didn't realize at the time that she'd just climaxed due to my orgasm. Eventually, I stopped moving and she released me from her grip, passing out again.

I pulled my cock out of her. I was still hard as steel but knew I had to get off her. I felt a huge wave of guilt take over my thoughts. I was suddenly terrified that the others would judge me, that I would become ostracized by them all. Instead, as soon as my feet touched the floor, Marcel crawled onto the bed between mom's legs. His big black cock pointed straight out, aiming at its target as his huge balls hung below. I noticed a large drop of precum leaking from the head of his cock. Seeing this got me even more excited. The possibility of his black seed inside her, the fact that I was about to see him fucking her, it was all better than any porn I'd ever watched, and still is to this day.

"Man, you made a mess!" Marcel commented, looking at mom's pussy. I looked between her legs. Mom's lips were crimson red and very swollen. She was spread, still gaped from me, and my pearly white liquid was leaking from her onto the bed.

Unlike me, Marcel was far from a virgin. There was something about being a good-looking, fit black guy in a community mostly devoid of blacks, that made him an automatic appeal to girls, something I was often jealous about.

Marcel moved up closer, then grabbed his cock and moved the head up and down mom's opening, covering his big head in my semen. "Jeez man, you sure cum a lot!" he exclaimed, before thrusting all the way into her in one long stroke. He groaned as he pushed in, and mom moaned in response.

Marcel immediately fucked mom hard, lifting her legs onto his shoulders to go as deeply as possible. I could see my white cum and her cream all over his black cock and it was an incredible sight. To this day, when I see a porn where a girl creams on a black cock, I get hard as my head fills with visuals of that night. That encounter turned seeing cream on a black cock into one of my strongest fetishes.

Mom moaned more and more and soon had her eyes open again. She grabbed the sides of Marcel's face, "Oh Mar, fuck me with that big black cock baby!" She closed her eyes for a moment, a look of pure bliss on her face. Here eyes then snapped open, "But don't you dare tell your mother!" She held his face, looking up into his eyes as he pounded into her. The slapping of their bodies meeting was nearly deafening. I noticed that most of that noise was due to his massive balls slapping against mom's ass. I found myself now commenting along with the others.

"Damn Marcel, don't break her!" I commented.

"Leave something for us." another said.

"I can't wait for my turn!"

Mom looked away from Marcel for a moment. Her eyes grew wide. I think that was the first time she realized that she had a room full of teenage boys waiting and wanting to fuck her. She smiled, looking at us all in turn, then moaned, then started to shake violently as she suddenly climaxed again, her eyes rolling back and then closing, but Marcel didn't let up. He pounded into my mom relentlessly until he finally announced his intentions. "Fuck Erin, I'm going to put my black cum in your little pussy." He then looked over at me, "I'm going to give you a little black sibling."