Incestuous Son, the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready, but she suddenly pulled back, "No!" she pleaded, making sure not to touch my twitching cock, "Not yet!"

I was surprised, and it took everything I had not to jerk myself off and complete my orgasm. My cock jumped, twitching. My balls had already tightened up, and a slow trickle of cum started to leak from me. I think a slight breeze would have been enough to make me finish.

I was disappointed, having been so close to ejaculating down her throat, but then she continued, "I want you both to cum in my pussy at the same time."

Marcel spoke up, "No problem Erin, I've been holding back."

Mom moaned again, then leaned back, getting onto her feet but keeping Marcel's cock inside her. Her legs were spread wide, and Marcel's dark hands came around to squeeze mom's tits hard, making her yelp. "Fuck mommy baby. Stick that big cock inside with that big black one. Make momma scream!"

I got to my knees, awkwardly trying to figure out where to put my legs until Marcel moved his together and mom spread hers wider. My cock had, thankfully, stopped twitching as my near-orgasm subsided. I brought my cock to her opening, unsure of how to get in. I thrust my hips forward gently and slid past. Again and again, I couldn't get my cock inside with his alreadh in there.

Mom spoke again, panting like a dog in heat. "You have to grab it and force it in on top of his baby. Don't be gentle." She smiled at me.

I grabbed my cock and moved my hips closer, then pressed my cock head against Marcel's shaft right at mom's opening. At first, nothing was happening, then I felt some movement and then unbelievably, watched my cock head enter. I had no idea how she was accommodating us both!

Mom cried out, "Oh Fuck! Oh my God. Wait!

I paused, holding myself there but then I slid out and she gasped. "No! Put it in again. Hurry up!"

I quickly repeated the process, getting inside slightly easier. She cried out again, but paused, then spoke, "Put it in. Put it all the way baby. Fuck me!"

I pushed my hips forward and was amazed by the feeling of burning heat and pressure as my cock slid inside her vice-like cunt.

Mom screamed, putting her hand against my chest to try to stop me for a second as she adjusted. After a few seconds, she dropped her hand, leaned back on top of Marcel and looked up at me again. "Fuck me!" she pleaded loudly. "I need you both to cum in me before I can't take anymore."

I started to fuck her immediately, thrusting long, hard strokes. Mom was gasping and panting, staring at me and then looking down our bodies repeatedly, as though in awe of what we were doing. I can't say I wasn't either.

I wasn't fucking her for long before I heard Marcel speak up. "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum. Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Marcel had no control of the situation, with mom's pussy squeezing us both tightly and me thrusting into her, against the most sensitive part of our cocks.

I felt his cock start to spasm against mine. Mom's eyes grew wide, she gasped again, looked me in the eyes and cried out, "Oh yes Mar, fill my pussy with that black seed. Fill me!" I kept fucking against him and he kept calling out an endless stream of profanities as he ejaculated into mom, who was continuously goading him on with dirty talk, "Yes Mar, I can feel that hot cum inside me. I want that black baby. Don't stop. Fill me!"

Marcel kept grunting and thrusting upward until he couldn't, but that didn't stop me.

Mom was now staring at me, "Yes baby, fuck momma. Fuck me hard!" I obliged, fucking her. After a half a minute, I felt Marcel's cock slide from inside mom, then he started to squirm under us. We paused, and I finally pulled out so that we could move and let him out.

Marcel moved over and sat on the side of the bed, then onto a nearby chair where he grabbed the water and gulped another glass down. "Holy shit. I never would have imagined." he exclaimed. "I need to get home. I hope you don't mind if I leave." He started to dress, and mom and I just waited in silence, catching our breath with her still on her back and my cock buried inside her. When he was dressed, he leaned forward and gave mom a huge kiss, then reminded her, "I'll be seeing you and that amazing body soon Erin."

Mom smiled at him and watched as he left the room. Under her breath, I heard her say, "I can't wait" in response to the idea of fucking Marcel again. A few moments hater we heard the front door open and close as he left.

Mom turned her attention back to me. "Well baby, do you think you can finish one more time, or is it bedtime? I can't take much more, I'm getting pretty sore."

I needed to finish. I had been very close when we stopped for Marcel. I leaned over and kissed mom deeply and passionately and she rolled onto her back and slid up the mattress. I followed, staying between her legs and inside her. She grabbed my face and started to kiss me as she wrapped her legs around me again. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me. I want you to finish inside me." she pleaded into my mouth.

What we did together before was sex, pure lustful sex. What was happening now was love making. Our hips moved together, we kissed, we spoke tenderly.

"Baby, you know mom loves you, right? And just because no one can know about tonight doesn't mean that you can't be with mom like this again. We just have to make sure that Dad never suspects anything. I love you so much baby. All I want is to feel you inside me."

My cock was getting very sensitive again and I could feel that tightening in my balls again, "Yes mom, I love you too. I want to make love to you whenever I can. I will give you anything you want."

"Good baby. Give me your cum. Finish in mommy!"

I felt mom's legs pull me tighter as she started to really grind against me, tilting her pelvis up and down. She pulled my face closer, and we were breathing into each other's mouths. I could smell my friends' cocks on her breath, and their cum on her face, but it didn't bother me. All I wanted was to cum inside my mother.

"Are you close baby?" she asked.

"Oh yes mom, so close!" I replied.

She pulled me tighter. "Cum in me baby. I need it." she pleaded.

I was finally there. I saw stars as my cock started to spasm inside her. I heard her cry out, "Yes, oh God yes!" Her words pushed me further and I nearly blacked out on top of her as my cock must have jumped a dozen times, pumping her full until my balls throbbed in pain.

Mom cried out again, "Yes! Oh God!" Her body shook violently beneath me as she climaxed again.

We laid there like that, kissing for minutes until my cock finally softened and I slipped from inside her. Mom laid there, smiling at me as I stood and picked up my clothing. I turned to say something to her, but she was fast asleep already. I stopped to admire her body, covered in sweat and cum. I took my phone out and took a few pictures for myself, then kissed her on the forehead. She didn't react at all.

I wish I'd passed out as soon as I got to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I laid there for a couple of hours, then took a shower, grabbed my phone, stared at the pictures, becoming instantly hard again. I soon ejaculated, then went to bed and finally fell asleep, images of mom flooding my head.

I woke hours later and found mom with my stepdad in the kitchen. She smiled at me and made small talk as though nothing had happened. I wondered how sore she was and was surprised that she wasn't showing any signs of being abused hours before. I looked at her gorgeous ass, wanting to walk up behind her and pull her shorts down and push myself into her. How could my stepdad not fuck her every chance he had? I became jealous of him, knowing he could have her whenever he wanted.

Dad soon left for another night shift and as soon as he'd left, mom gave me a big hug, then grabbed my cock through my pants, "Don't think I don't remember most of last night, young man." She kissed me gently, licking my lips as she broke the kiss.

I gulped, growing immediately hard. My pussy is incredibly tender. I don't think I could have you again tonight, but I'm dying to taste you.

Minutes later, mom was on her knees right there in the kitchen, swallowing my cock into her throat, then within seconds, swallowing my semen. She stood, wiped her mouth, then winked. "Yum."

We never really discussed the previous night again, and I really don't know what all she remembers other than being shared with Marcel. Both Marcel and I fucked mom many times soon after and it continued for years. I never did find out if my other buddies fucked her again.

Eventually, Marcel moved away, and I moved out on my own, which gave mom and I lots of opportunities to have sex without worrying about my stepdad catching us. It's been over 10 years since that first time, and I'm happy to say that we still make love whenever we have the chance!