Incestuous Son, the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned again and opened her eyes again, "Yes Mar, give it to me! Cum in me!" she begged.

Marcel groaned and arched his back. It looked to me as though he were trying to get his entire body inside her, he was pushing that hard. I was below, at the foot of the bed. Marcel was on his feet, with mom's legs still on his shoulders as he folded her in half. He was straight as a board, his hands on either side of mom's head. I could see his huge balls jumping and throbbing as they pumped his virile black cum into my receptive mother.

When Marcel was done with her, he unceremoniously let mom's legs fall and he pulled out. I could see a flood of cum leaking from her open pussy. I thought I'd done a number on her until I saw how red, swollen and spread she was after him. Her hips were still moving, as though she didn't want to accept that Marcel was done with her.

"Flip her over." I heard from one of the guys. They grabbed her and flipped her over. There was already a big puddle of cum where she'd been laying. Tommy climbed on her, straddling her legs. He licked a finger, then pushed it into mom's asshole, making her back arch momentarily, then relax. He started to move his finger in and out of her ass. At the same time, Jeff moved up to her head and lifted it, then slid under her face, his cock pointing straight up as he then pushed it down and guided it to mom's mouth. She opened her lips blindly and he held her head as he started to fuck her face.

I became slightly jealous, wishing it was my cock that was fucking mom's mouth. I was transfixed, focusing on his cock going in and out of her mouth when she suddenly gasped, arching her back again.

That's when I turned to see that Tommy had pushed his cock into mom's asshole. He held her perky butt cheeks in his hands, spreading them widely, as though to show us all exactly what he was doing to her as he started to pound into her ass.

That was the moment another couple of my fetishes, gangbangs and MILFs, developed. Standing there, watching my mom used by multiple young men was something I've never forgotten.

Tommy didn't have the stamina that Marcel, or I had displayed, not that we had much anyways, but within a few thrusts, Tommy announced his climax, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" he cried out as he pushed into her hard. Mom was now eagerly sucking Jeff, moving her mouth up and down on his smaller cock. Her nose pressed into his bushy pubic hair repeatedly. Jeff was holding mom's hair back and using it as a handle as he thrust up to meet her efforts.

Jeff now looked over at the rest of us, "Flip her back over please."

We did, me included, as though to serve my mother up to them. We rolled her over onto her back. Jeff propped mom's head up on a bunch of pillows and then straddled her face. I had to move to see what he was doing as he started to fuck her face, slapping his balls against her chin. He would pause, take his cock out of her mouth, shift down to her breasts and fuck them, then move back to her mouth for lubrication. He did this repeatedly, making comments about both: "What a fucking incredible mouth you have Erin!" he said repeatedly. "These tits are amazing Erin!" he'd say as he fucked them.

He was back fucking her tits as she stared down at his cock. "Oh Jeffy. I never thought you'd be fucking my tits." she panted, watching him. This gave Jeff renewed vigor as he fucked her tits harder.

"Yeah, you like that Erin?" he asked, panting. "

"Oh yes Jeffy" she replied. "Your mother would shit if she saw what you are doing to me right now."

"I've always wanted to fuck these tits. I never thought you'd be this much of a slut."

Mom moaned at being called a slut, then pleaded, "Oh yes Jeffy baby. I'm your little slut tonight, Cum for me please. Give me that load. I want your cum all over!" mom pleaded.

Jeff groaned, then jerked himself wildly. The first spurt of semen landed on mom's neck, followed by one that went right over her head, but the next landed squarely on mom's forehead. The subsequent spurts streaked across mom's face, chin and chest before Jeff wiped his cock across mom's lips. She opened her mouth to allow him in, but it was a delayed reaction, and he was already climbing off her.

Mom's hands went to her chest, and she started to rub the cum across her breasts. Her wet hands went to her nipples, and she began to pinch them, panting as she did. Her hips started to gyrate.

We all stood watching, fixated on the beauty before us as she touched herself. Her body seemed to be begging for more attention, but at the same time acting as though she was already getting it from one of us.

Francis took mom's movements as an invitation, and he was soon climbing between her legs, then fucking her. It didn't take him long either before he was spraying his load across her tummy and chest.

Paul and Michael mounted her next. Michael climbed between her legs and started to fuck mom's pussy while Paul straddled her chest and slid his cock between her cum lubricated tits. They both fucked her this way for a few minutes before Paul lunged forward. He grabbed mom by the back of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth. His back arched, indicating his climax. Mom's eyes grew wide while he filled her mouth with his seed. Paul, apparently, had a huge load built up because even with mom quickly swallowing, her cheeks ballooned and his cum started to leak from around her mouth, running down her cheeks onto her neck.

Michael didn't take much longer than Paul, thrusting into and fucking her pussy like a jackrabbit and then quietly adding his deposit to her vagina.

We all stood there for a few minutes after Michael finished with her. I don't think there was anywhere other than her arms and legs that didn't have a coating of young cum. I was again in awe of her beauty, even after being ravaged by a bunch of teens. My cock stayed hard, pulsing occasionally as a reminder that it still wanted more attention.

The guys all started dressing, so I pulled my underwear on also despite hoping I could have more time with her. There were quiet comments about how hot she was, what an amazing fuck they had, and more of the like, but when we got to the door, I made it very clear to them all that I would kill each and every one of them if any of them ever spoke a word of what had happened. I also reminded them that their mom's would be furious if they found out, and that they could be in trouble for having sex with her without consent, although I knew very well that she loved it and would have stopped us if she didn't want us.

The guys all nodded their understanding, then piled out the door, talking quietly about the experience. I turned to say good-bye to the last one, Marcel. He reached forward and closed the door, staying inside with me.

"Hey dude, you know I love you like a brother, and I'll never tell a sole about this." he said.

I nodded, wondering where this was going.

He continued, "But I need that pussy one more time. I've dreamed about Erin for years." He wasn't asking me, he was telling me that he was going to fuck my mother again. Without another word, he turned his back to me and walked back down the hallway, stripping his clothes back off as he entered mom's doorway again.

By the time I collected my thoughts and started down the hallway, I could hear moaning from Marcel. When I got to the door, I was surprised by what I saw. Mom was on her knees, staring up at Marcel as she sucked him. His black cock shined with her saliva, showing that she'd already managed to take about half of his length into her mouth. One of her hands was between her legs, playing with her pussy while the other was stroking him in unison with her mouth.

I stood there watching, absorbing the show I was privileged to witness. After a short time, mom removed his cock from her mouth and turned to me, "Come here baby."

I stepped forward, still in my underwear, although my cock head was sticking out the top of my shorts. Mom turned to face me, grabbed my elastic waistband and pulled my shorts down, then wrapped her mouth around my cock, grabbing Marcel's cock in her free hand.

I cannot describe the feeling of looking down at her, holding her beautiful flowing red hair back out of the way so that I could watch her pale face as she looked up at me and sucked my cock. I started to thrust in and out of mom's mouth, making her gag as I hit the back of her mouth.

After a minute or so, she released me from her mouth and turned back to Marcel, hungrily taking him in and bobbing on his shaft, gagging on him also as he fucked her mouth.

Again, after a minute or so, she released Marcel from her mouth, then looked up at him. "You know I've never had a black man before today? Are you going to put this big black cock in my pussy again?"

Marcel moved behind mom and grabbed her hips as he got down onto his knees. She looked back at him as he grabbed his cock and guided it to her opening. When he thrust forward, mom cried out and grabbed my hips to brace herself. "Oh my fucking God! Your cock is amazing. Fuck me with that big black cock baby. I've wanted to feel you inside me for years!"

Marcel seemed to take that as his goal, pounding mom from behind incredibly hard. Her face was pressed against me, with her head turned and my cock against her cheek. The pressure of her face moving against me was making it hard not to cum as she dug her fingers into my hips each time he thrust into her.

"Fuck Erin, I've wanted to fuck this pussy for years too. Don't worry baby, it won't be the last time you get this big cock." As it turned out, it was far from the last time for either Marcel or me, although it was the only time we fucked mom together.

Mom groaned again, then turned to face me. She brought her mouth to my cock head and tried to lick the tip of my leaking cock. She was having a hard time because of how hard Marcel was pounding into her, but she finally gave way and thrust her mouth over my cock. Without even trying, I was continuously gagging her as her body pushed forward because of Marcel's thrusts.

I stared down at her perfect body and flowing red mane. I watched as her beautiful, round butt cheeks bounced off Marcel's pelvis each time he slammed into her. I marveled at the moaning sounds and how that felt on my cock every time Marcel pushed. I stared into her eyes, loving how her eyes grew wide with each thrust of his hard cock.

Without warning, Marcel pulled out and mom gasped at the sudden emptiness of her pussy as he left her suddenly empty.

"Fuck, I need a break" Marcel announced. "I'm going for water. Anyone else want some?"

We both nodded and Marcel left, heading down the hall.

"Lay back Jay. I want to ride you."

I moved to the bed as instructed, laying back. I watched mom's body, covered in sweat and semen, shining. Despite being a complete mess, she was gorgeous. I'd never looked at her this way before. I watched, fixated on her beauty as she climbed onto the bed, then slid her leg over me. She immediately started to grind her pussy along my shaft, sliding up and down my length.

"My God baby. I had no idea you were this big!" she panted as she continued to grind on me. I looked down, noticing that her red bush was wet with our fluids. Her red lips protruded below and had parted to allow my shaft to slide along her opening, lubricating us both. She placed her hands on my chest and continued to grind before pausing, sliding up and pushing down. I felt my cock head at her entrance again, then felt the incredible heat as it entered her. She cried out again, "Oh fuck! You're so fucking big!"

Mom paused, as though to absorb the moment, then started to bounce on me. Her beautiful breasts were swinging, and I wanted to suck on them badly. I think she saw this in my gaze and suddenly brought them forward to my mouth, "suck on mommy's nipple baby!" I did, noticing, but ignoring the salty taste of semen. As soon as I started to suck, she groaned again loudly.

"Fuck yes! That's fucking hot!" I heard from Marcel upon returning. He placed the glasses of water down and moved to the side of the bed, then climbed up on it, standing. He straddled my head, facing mom. He was only half hard now. Mom eagerly lsat up again, taking her breast from my mouth and pulling his cock into hers.

"Yeah Erin, you suck a mean cock baby." he commented as he started to fuck her mouth. "Take a breath, I'm going to fuck that pretty throat of yours."

I saw mom remove his cock from her mouth, panting as she tried to catch her breath. "There's no way that thing is going to fit in my throat." she commented.

Marcel smiled, then repeated his order, "Take a deep breath."

Mom smiled, then took a big inhale before taking Marcel back into her mouth. He grabbed her head and thrust forward. Mom gagged. Her body heaved for a moment, then it happened. My jaw must have dropped upon seeing mom's throat bulge as Marcel's cock went impossibly deep into her mouth as his balls met her chin. He paused there, then started to fuck her face.

I was staring straight up, watching my best friend's balls slapping off my mother's chin as she rode my cock. After a few seconds, mom pushed back against him and then gasped for air. After a few more seconds, she took him back into her mouth and throat and he resumed fucking her face as she groaned and rode my cock.

Marcel finally pulled out and a large ribbon of drool fell from mom's mouth onto my neck. He moved, awkwardly walking down the bed. I felt him pushing my legs together and then felt his legs slide to the outsides of mine. Mom was suddenly pushed down against my chest. She looked at me, staring into my eyes and grinning. I felt something pushing against my cock, sliding by as Marcel's body moved around. In my naivety, I didn't realize what he was doing until I felt the unbelievable pressure of his cock being pushed against mine inside mom's pussy. Her eyes went incredibly wide, and turned to face Marcel as she screamed, "Oh fuck! No! I can't!"

I still wasn't completely clear on what was happening at first and my instinct was to help her. "What the fuck are you doing man? You're hurting her! Stop it!"

Mom, her eyes still wide open and her mouth gaping, turned back to me, "It's okay baby, I just wasn't ready to take two huge cocks at once. Just give me a second." She looked back over her shoulder, "Hold on, don't move for a second."

We all stayed still. It was then that I felt the throb of Marcel's burning cock against mine and fully registered what was happening. My best friend had forced his big cock into mom at the same time as mine. We were DP'ing her! I hadn't even considered something like this possible in the past.

After a minute or so, mom started to move up and down a bit, giving Marcel permission to start moving also. She licked her lips and smiled down at me before Marcel thrust hard and she threw her head back and groaned, arching her back and pushing her gorgeous tits out.

Marcel gathered mom's hair in his hand, pulling it back hard as he fucked her, then moved one of his hands to her shoulder to pull her back into his thrusts.

I laid there, incapable of moving as I felt my friend's cock sliding in and out of mom, against me. Marcel let her hair and shoulder go, moving his hands down to her hips as he leaned back to watch his cock moving in and out of her. Mom leaned down again, kissing me, then holding her mouth about an inch from mine as she panted and moaned. "Oh fuck baby. You can't ever tell anyone about tonight."

Her statement was a given, but I decided to play with her.

"Why not mom? Don't you want everyone to know you're a slut who fucks teenage boys? A slut who lets her son and her best friend's black son DP her?"

She groaned again as Marcel kept fucking her. He now pulled her hips back harder or pushed into her harder, and it felt like he was going even deeper than before.

I continued, "All my friends know now mom. How are you going to keep us all quiet? Only way I see that happening is if you fuck us all again and again."

She groaned again.

It suddenly dawned on me that my teasing might actually become reality. Some of my friends could be a bit shifty at time and I wouldn't put it past them to blackmail mom into fucking them again.

"At the very least, you're going to have to fuck Marcel and I again." I teased, hoping to hear that this wasn't a one-time event.

"Yes. Yes baby. I'll fuck you both whenever you want. But I don't want the others. Just your big cocks!"

I saw Marcel smile over her shoulder, then heard him, "That's good Erin, because I'm planning on giving you this big black cock as much as possible." None of us could have known just how serious he was about that. I found out later that he fucked my mom at every opportunity he had to get her alone, including parties, sleep overs, even when she visited his mom.

Mom was getting really worked up now, but then Marcel suddenly pulled out and she gasped again. She paused, catching her breath for a moment, then started to bounce on my cock again.

I heard a click, then another and turned to see Marcel taking pics. "Insurance to make sure this happens again," he grinned at me. Mom was still drunk, and I don't think she heard him. Marcel didn't need the insurance; mom was eager for him whenever she had the chance. "Your turn to do the work now."

Marcel climbed up and laid on his back next to me. He grabbed mom by the arm and pulled her toward him, "Turn around baby and ride me." he ordered.

Mom paused, then lifted herself off me. I moved to give them room as he spun her around, facing away from him. I was at the foot of the bed, looking straight at mom. She was looking down between her legs. Marcel's shining cock was pointing straight up at the object of his desire as mom squatted, hovering just above him. I stared as mom reached down and grabbed his shiny cock. She stroked him a few times, then looked at me and licked her lips as she started to lower herself down. I watched, fixated, as her lips parted at the pressure of his cock head trying to enter her. The expression she made as his head slid into her was amazing, and she then turned to look down and watch as his cock slowly disappeared into her, inch by inch until his balls pressed against her. To see him disappear into her this way seemed nearly impossible.

I was again fixated on the contrast of her pale skin as his very black shaft slid into her pink hole. Mom leaned forward and rode Marcel this way, moving to her knees and placing her hands on his thighs. She kept licking her lips and staring at my cock as I unintentionally stroked it. I realized that she was totally focused on my cock. "Do you want this mom?" I asked.

She nodded.

I climbed onto the bed and stepped to her face. She grabbed my hips, then looked up at me, "I want you to fuck my throat like Mar did. Please baby, I need to feel you in my throat!"

This would be another first for me, and I quickly and eagerly grabbed the sides of her head, pushing her hair back as I brought my cock to her lips. She opened, and I pushed forward until I felt resistance. I wasn't interested in hurting her so I stopped pushing, thinking this was all she could take. I looked down at her and she surprised me by looking straight up into my eyes, then pushed her head forward hard. Her throat felt like a fleshy vice as my cock slid into it until her nose was pressed against my pubic hair and my balls rested against her chin. Again, after a few seconds, she pulled back, gasping, then repeated the process. After doing this twice, she caught her breath, then looked up again, "Fuck my face this time baby, it's okay. I want you to."

I couldn't believe what she'd just said, but I wasn't about to throw this opportunity away either.

She inhaled sharply, then thrust forward. I felt the vice again, then felt her hands wrap around and grab my butt and pull me forward, then release, coaxing me to fuck her mouth. I started to thrust my hips, fucking her throat and then felt her moaning against my shaft. "Oh my God mom, that's incredible. You're going to make me cum!"