All Comments on 'Incestuous Surprises'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crazy Incestuous Asians

At first I thought that this was another story of incest rape, pregnancy, and revenge. I was totally unprepared for the karma twist in the latter portion...unknowingly benefitting from incest. Great stiory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good concept

Good concept, but the characters talk waaay too much, especially during sex. A lot of that could be internalized by describing their thoughts. The descriptions of abuse during sex was very off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Talking

Some of the talking was all 1 person so it was like listening to 1/2 a phone call besides that it was really good

mammoetmammoetalmost 5 years ago
loved it

a shame it ended so soon.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!!

What more can I say, one of the best erotic incestuous stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Pretty good story with a good cast of characters. I suspect that you, the author, have a strong penchant for chubby protagonists with a demonstrated fondness for anal copulation. The narrative between Stan & Lori was unrealistic, repetitive and stilted. In the initial sex scene, and given Lori's previous sexual abuses, she unrealistically showed absolutely no resistance or reluctance to immediately engage. Now, Lori claimed that she had never seen a penis, yet was married, had been gang banged and also blew Arty. Did these people not have dicks? I know that she supposedly had her eyes closed the whole time but, come on. Also, the past tense for thrust is thrust and not thrusted . . . .

Zfanboy1Zfanboy110 days ago

Great story please continue writing it make a part 2 her relationship is so heartwarming and loving and the character’s are so relatable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous