Incident at Camp Wognomom

Story Info
The camp nurse hypnotizes a camper with a medical issue.
2.7k words
4.26
21.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers

Michael was getting used to life at Camp Wognomom. It wasn't his first time at away-camp, but it was his first time at this one. Set deep in the woods in Maine, the camp prided itself on teaching self-reliance and survival skills in the woods. The first week at camp was spent learning how to do wilderness things, knots, fires, tent-pitching. In the second week the campers were going to head out into the woods to apply those skills.

The evening before they were to head out, each camper had to visit Nurse Suzanne to make sure they healthy enough for the week of survival. Michael was the last of his cabin to visit her.

This was his first interaction with her. She was a tall woman, taller than Michael and she commanded quite a bit of authority. She was very sturdy. Thick legs, large breasts, a wide ass. Michael wondered if she'd spent time in the military. She seemed very strong. But she also had a very motherly quality about her. She seemed to care very deeply about the campers and she wanted to make sure they would be safe.

She welcomed Michael into the medical cabin. It looked like a stripped down version of a regular doctor's office, if a doctor's office was located in a log cabin.

"Hello Michael." she said warmly. "Have you been enjoying yourself at camp?"

"Yes ma'am. I've learned a lot." Michael said.

Nurse Suzanne laughed. "Oh please don't call me 'ma'am'. It makes me sound a million years old. Just call me Suzanne." She looked at her clip board for a moment. "Now I just need to make sure you're up to snuff for your upcoming adventure. Don't want you have to evac you in a few days in with scarlet fever."

"Has that happened?" asked Michael.

"Scarlet fever?" she laughed again. "No...zero cases of scarlet fever so far. But let me get some baseline stats on you and the go over a quick list with you. Can you take off your shirt, shoes and pants please."

Michael hesitated for a moment. He didn't think he'd be getting undressed. Suzanne noticed his hesitancy.

"Oh please," she said. "I've seen so many boys in their underwear I'm completely immune to it. Besides when you start seeing a regular doctor and not a pediatrician they are going to make you strip completely naked. So get used to it." Michael wondered again if she'd been in the military. She almost sounded like drill sergeant.

Michael didn't argue and removed his clothes. He felt a bit embarrassed in his tighty-whities. As puberty goes he was a bit of a late bloomer. Actually very much a late bloomer. His penis had been awfully small until he turned 18 when puberty decided it was finally time to show up. And with a vengeance. It felt it went from a cocktail weenie to jumbo dog almost over night. And the erections which were just mild inconveniences became almost hourly events. He hoped we wouldn't get hard in front of the nurse. And certainly not in these too-small underpants.

Suzanne acted very professionally. Not a comment or a glance of Michael's undressed state. Suzanne had Michael get on the scale; she noted his weight and height. She took his blood pressure and pulse and used a (cold) stethoscope to listen to his lungs. Her hand felt so warm on his chest and back.

She began listing off items from the clipboard.

"Sleeping okay? "

"Yes."

"Any coughs? Sneezing? Allergies?"

"No, no, and no."

"Have you been moving your bowels regularly?"

Michael hesitated. He hadn't. But he didn't want to admit to it. However it was too late, Suzanne could see he was starting to formulate a lie.

"Be TRUTHFUL," she said.

"No...it's been a while." Michael confessed.

"How long since your last bowel movement?"

Michael thought for a moment. "Maybe three days?" This tended to happen when Michael travelled. His stomach got kind of nervous.

Suzanne smiled and put a hand on Michael's arm to reassure him. Her touch felt nice. Strong.

"I'm glad you're being honest with me." she said. "Out in the wilderness a bowel blockage could cause some serious problems. So what we are going to do is get some laxatives to keep things moving, but since you are headed out tomorrow, I want to do a procedure that will clear you out tonight. Is that all right?" She still held on to Michael. Michael felt like he had to agree.

"Yes...that will be fine."

"Good." She said. "This will be a painless procedure. Just a little discomfort, but I have some tricks of dealing with that. Before we get into that, I'd like to do a tick check. I've removed about 10 of the little suckers today. Can you stand up for me please?"

Michael hopped off the examination table and stood before her. She really towered over him. She began to examine every inch of skin. On his scalp she used a magnifying glass as she fingered through his thick hair. Then she went down all over his body, his ears, his shoulders; she had him lift his arms so she could inspect his pits. Michael had gotten quite hairy in his pits and he hoped he didn't smell too badly. Then she went down the front of his body, though skipping his underwear-clad genitals.

When she was completed with his front side, she said, "Turn around please." Michael did as he was told and he felt her way up. When she completed that inspection she said. "Okay, I'm going to check your pelvic region. Just relax."

Michael felt her hook her thumbs into his underwear waist-band. He felt horrified for a moment. Then he felt her slide them down to his ankles. The air felt cool on his nether regions and he did everything he could about not feeling so exposed to this beautiful woman. He had to stifle a cough as he felt her spread his cheeks slightly as she continued her inspection. Michael heard a small click; presumably a penlight she was using. Michael blushed deeply. No one had ever looked at his butt hole so closely before. Even he hadn't! And then he knew what was coming next.

"Turn around please."

Michael held his breath and turned, placing his dick and balls right in front of her face. He could have swore he heard her gasp slightly. Michael really had entered puberty in spades and his lengthy cock was evidence of that. And then she touched it. Lifted it so she could inspect his penis and scrotum for ticks. This was the first time a woman had ever touched his penis. His mind flooded with filthy thoughts. What if nurse Suzanna gets so turned on she has to have sex with him? It was possible. No it wasn't. Why did he think about that right away? Was he some kind of pervert! She's a nurse! She's just doing her job! A nurse! A sexy nurse! A sexy nurse who loves looking at penises. Loves looking at his penis! Loves holding his penis! Loves stroking his penis! He tried to remove those thoughts.

But it was too late. Things were already in motion. As she worked her way down his penis, she found that she no longer had to hold it up, as it was erecting quite nicely by itself. She smirked but was determined to stay professional. Just an extra perk to the job. Seeing young cocks and making them get hard despite their best intentions. How many erections had she produced today? 20? She imagined all of them jerking themselves to the thought of her tonight. She relished having that power over these young men. And those that didn't jerk off would probably be having the most delicious wet dreams. Michael's cabin would be awash in cum tonight. She couldn't wait to finish up with Michael so she could rub one out herself as the sex queen of Camp Wognomom.

But then she remembered. His enema. Another plan came to mind.

"Okay, no ticks on you! Now I need you to hop back up on the table here." she said cheerfully.

Michael desperately felt like he had to say something. "Nurse Suzanne, I really feel that I need to apologize..."

She interrupted him. She'd been through this many times "There is no need to apologize for anything." she said sternly. "It is very, very common to develop an erection during a medical exam and I assure that every medical professional I know has seen plenty. It's just a physiological reaction to being touched by an unfamiliar person. I assure I take no offense. In nursing school we are instructed to just ignore it and continue about our business. So should this happen in the future, just don't call attention to it and your doctors and nurses won't even mention it. I assure you, everything is fine"

"Thank you." said Michael. And he attempted to ignore the 7 inch monster that was pulsing insistently between them.

"So..."continued Suzanne. "About treating your constipation. What I am going to do is administer an enema. Do you know what that is?"

Michael didn't.

Suzanne explained that she was going to put a nozzle in his anus and fill his bowels with a warm liquid that would flush him out so his bowels could move again.

If Michael was horrified about his tick exam, he was aghast at this. Moving his bowels...in front of another person? How could he?

Suzanna could see the horror on his face.

"Okay, I can tell you are not thrilled about this idea." she said. "But I assure it will be painless and I have a little trick that will put you at ease and remove any discomfort."

She removed a penlight from coat and held it up for Michael to see. She lifted it slightly above his eyeline.

"Okay, I want you follow this light for a moment. Focus on it very intently". She moved it slowly about and watched his eyes follow it.

"Good." She placed the penlight behind her right ear and still shone it at Michael. "Now I want you to listen to what I say and follow my instructions. She moved in close and placed herself between Michael's legs. His penis still pointed straight at her. She placed her gloved hands on the sides of his arms.

"Now I want you to close your right eye and look at the light with your left eye. Give it your full concentration." As he closed his right eye, Suzanne gently stroked his left arm.

"Good." she said. "Now close your left eye and look with your right eye." Michael did and Suzanne stroked his right arm.

"Good. Left eye."

Michael closed his right and looked with his left. Suzanne stroked the left arm.

"Right eye."

They continued this exercise a few more times. But on the eighth turn, when Suzanne said "Right Eye" she stroked his left arm instead of his right. And in that moment of confusion, when Michael was trying to reconcile what was wrong, she raised her right arm and snapped her fingers right in his ear. "SLEEP!" she commanded. The confusion had worked. Michael's mind was desperate to latch onto anything at the moment, that it was eager to have some sense of order and Michael immediately collapsed. Suzanne caught him. She held him close to her and deepened his trance.

She spoke rapidly not giving his mind a chance to recover: "That's it deeper and deeper into a restful peaceful sleep, listening only to my voice and obeying my commands, going into a deeper and deeper SLEEP, ten times deeper now and now ten times deeper than that, and when you hear me say 'SLEEP' you will fall into this deep, deep trance, ten times deeper than you are now and 1, 2, 3, wake up!"

Michael woke up, unsure about what had just happened. He just knew that he was naked and being held by Nurse Suzanne. Before he could speak or think he heard her command, "SLEEP!" and he blissfully fell back into his trance, ten times deeper than he was previously.

Suzanne could feel his body slumping, getting even looser. She slowly guided him onto the table on his side. She lifted his legs on the table and tucked them up a bit so he could have access to his anus. His penis was still delightfully erect.

She deepened him even further, speaking quietly into his ear. When she was convinced he was deeply under, she began the enema process.

She'd done this many times and quickly set up the enema bag on its hanging post. She took out a large dab of Vaseline and dabbed the tip of her finger and coated the end of the enema nozzle. She slipped a finger deftly into Michael's anus and circled about to get it nice and slippery. He provided no resistance. He was so deeply entranced and relaxed that he simply was not able to. The enema nozzle entered easily and she began the flow of soapy water.

One thing not often discussed about enemas is that it can be extremely sexually arousing for both sexes. It can be particularly arousing for men in that the water will put pressure on the prostate. It will be even more pleasurable if the male is already aroused and the prostate is already engorged. Suzanne looked at Michael's front side and could see the effect the rushing water was having on his penis. It was twitching madly. She saw his testicles tightening and she knew it would not be much longer. She retrieved a towel and angled near the tip of his penis to catch the ejaculate. It wouldn't be much longer. She looked at Michael's face. It looked like he was in ecstasy. She wondered how his unconscious mind was rationalizing this. Was he dreaming?

She turned up the rate of flow slightly on the enema. That had the immediate effect she was looking for. Helpless to resist the pleasurable sensations on his prostate, Michael's penis began to ejaculate wildly. She quickly grasped it and aimed it at the towel. She felt his penis pulse in her hand. How badly at that moment that she wanted a pulsing penis inside her, filling her with all that spunk. But this was also satisfying as she got to watch this magic moment. So beautiful to see this sexual release. And so wonderful to know that she was responsible for it. In short time Michael's ejaculation subsided. So much semen! It was probably the most copious ejaculation she'd ever witnessed. Her panties were absolutely soaked.

She completed the rest of the enema procedure with Michael still under hypnosis. Normally a patient would be complaining of the cramping, often begging to use the toilet. But in hypnosis, Michael was very calm and still; also probably aided by the sleepiness that followed his orgasm. When the bag has empty she plugged his anus with a small bulb and set a timer for 10 minutes. Certainly enough time for her hike her skirt, remove her panties, and masturbate to Michael's sleeping form. She looked at his large glistening cock. It was drooping slightly and growing soft. She imagined that's what it looked like after he'd come inside of her. She came quietly and cleaned herself up.

She leaned over Michael and whispered in ear. "Michael, I want you to open your eyes and follow my suggestions. You are still deeply hypnotized and following my commands."

She guided Michel to the toilet, removed the plug and had him relieve himself. When he was done she took a tissue and cleaned around his anus. He just stood there with a blank, serene look on his face while she cleaned him up.

When Michael awoke, he found himself dressed, sitting on the table. Nurse Suzanne was handing him some laxatives and giving him instructions of when to use them. He chided himself for apparently having nodded off during the exam. Nurse Suzanne wished him good luck out in the wilderness, and reminded him to check back in when he returned. She would be looking forward to it.

GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers