Night Deposit

Story Info
A man is hypnotized into becoming a sperm donor.
5.4k words
4.38
14.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
311 Followers

Author's Note: This is a revision of the very first hypnosis story I ever penned, so read on with those expectations. I'm publishing here because I recently got some feedback letting me know that someone actually lived out this scenario in real life, so I guess I claim this is a true story now. How jealous I am that someone got to experience this IRL! Anyway, hope you enjoy and early work.

Usually, Monday nights suck. Segueing into depressing Monday, not late enough in the week to justify going out, and with insipidly bad television on (with the exception of Better Call Saul), Monday nights are usually the low point of the week. But not this week.

The phone rang. I answered.

"Hello there," a seductive voice cooed. It was Lisa. Ah sweet Lisa. Seductress/hypnotist extraordinaire and good friend, though often our friendship will take a backseat to her mischievous sexual antics with myself often finding myself at her blessed mercy, enraptured by her hypnotic domination.. My mind raced as I wondered what evil scheme she was hatching now.

"Hello Lisa. How are you?"

"I'm fine...just fine. You?"

"All right. For a Monday"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"When did you last ejaculate?"

Ah Lisa. Always direct. I thought for a moment.

"That would be...Sunday...yes, Sunday morning,"I responded wistfully "Yes, I remember it well...a raging morning hard-on and a disappointingly empty bed and mild hangover. I've been too busy since. Why do you ask?"

"I'm taking a survey." She responded, slightly annoyed that I would even question her motives. "You used to donate to a sperm bank in college right?"

Oh God. Where is this going? "Yes, 35 bucks a shot, tax-free."

"Tax-free?"

"Body part donations are not taxable, blood, plasma, sperm, kidney, It's very lucrative."

"I didn't know that."

"Well now you do. Lisa, what is this about?"

"I wanted to know if you were still open to having your sperm used for reproductive purposes."

"As opposed to all the other purposes for sperm?" I answered. "You want me to father your child?"

"Not my child you nit, the child of some...friends."

"Friends? You sound unsure." I was dubious.

"Yeah, friends. It's just that what I need is not as simple as you masturbating into a little cup and getting out Mr. Turkey baster."

"Uh huh," I responded, "and why is that?"

"Listen you jerk," now Lisa was a beginning to get steamed. She hates defiance. "I'm giving you a class-A opportunity to get laid and to serve a noble purpose at the same time. Are you interested or not?"

Wow. It's pretty rare she even gives me a choice. Usually it's her will and that is the final word. It was my fatal mistake to push her patience.

"Lisa, I appreciate the offer and I would be more than willing to help you out," I began, "but Better Call Saul is coming on in a few minutes and it's a Monday, I've gotta work tomorrow, maybe another time."

Dead silence from the other end.

"Are you telling me, that you would be willing but don't want to?"

She sounded serious.

"Uh, that's right Lisa. Maybe we can get together this weekend. I'm just not horny enough right now for your games."

More silence. Then a deep breath.

"I think you're plenty horny. I think you're just stressed a little. I think you'll find it DEEPLY RELAXing", she implored in a soft low voice. Something clicked. A sudden wave of relaxation came over me. In my mind's eye I could see those big brown eyes pleading with me and I felt myself starting to slip a bit.

"Please, it will so deeply relax you.."she whispered again, drawing out the words like taffy. My body leaned against the arch of the doorway for support as my knees started to sway a bit. The room began to fade out, replaced only by the image of her eyes. I knew what was happening: A post-hypnotic command designed to ensnare me back into her control. Not this time, I was determined to put the phone down before she snared me entirely. Apparently Lisa had predicted my actions.

"Please....I have bad news. Although you are deeply relaxing, that phone you are holding is covered in glue. Very sticky. Can you feel it on your hand, on your ear? It's so sticky you can't get it away from your ear. It's stuck. Try and pull the phone away. Please. You can't. It's impossible.

Damn her. It was true. The phone was stuck. Please. The magic word. That was her magic word. I was being drawn in...again.

"You'd better sit."

I sat.

Her soft soothing words coaxed me under her spell in almost no time. Each time it's easier and easier for her. I felt my eyes droop as she suggested how heavy they were and how tired I was becoming. Soon it all went black.

And then I woke up, somewhat confused.

"Lisa?"

"Yeah?"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. I invited you over for some fun, but you seem to have other plans."

Oh yeah.

She continued. "If you change your mind, the invitation is still open."

"Thanks. Talk to you later?"

"Sure," she sounded very chipper. That gave me cause to worry.

"Okay, bye then."

"Bye, oh and think about fucking me from behind."

Click.

I hang up the phone. Fucking her from behind? Lisa was never one for such a submissive position. She always had to be in control. The idea intrigued me. I could see her, on her soft carpet, on her hands and knees, back arched, waiting to be penetrated. She had the most delicious ass. Tight, firm, pleasing to the eye and touch. Doggy-style with Lisa, wow, what a concept! I couldn't get the thought out of my head, I could see it so clearly, mounting her like a crazed weasel and riding her; making her shudder from orgasm to orgasm. I had never really given Lisa an orgasm. She had always taken them from me. But from behind...I would could be in control, free from her paralyzing gaze; in control....as I pondered this fantasy my penis motioned for some attention. Sure, why not; after all it was Monday Better Call Saul wasn't on for another hour.

I reached for my zipper and unzipped and reached for my???? Where was my penis? I looked down. I hadn't unzipped. Weird. I brought down my hands again but I couldn't seem to grab the zipper, my hands just wouldn't grab it. It's like I forgot or something, I kept trying, and trying to remember how to work a zipper. It seemed like such a basic thing, yet I was completely at a loss at it's operation. At the same time I was still deluged with images of fucking Lisa, grabbing her ass as I plunged into her repeatedly. My cock felt like it was going to burst. It suddenly hit my like a ton of bricks. I picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello?" an innocent voice answered.

"You are such a bitch."

She let out a snort of laughter "Having some trouble sport?"

"You're damn right I'm having some trouble."

"Forget how to work a zipper?"

"Fuck you Lisa."

"I know you want to. Is that the only that is occupying your mind right now? Fucking me? Ripping my clothes off, bending me over the bed and driving into me with that gorgeous cock of yours? Must be maddening."

Now it really was. It was starting to hurt it was so hard.

"Lisa you're being cruel."

"No. Not obeying me. That was cruel. Hurt my feelings it did."

"How do I work a zipper Lisa?" I was really beginning to ache. I had to get a hold of it.

"Hmmm...zipper...zipper...I'm not sure. Is it anything like a slipper? Those are easy."

"Lisa I think I'm going to blow an artery or something, come on."

"No. Disobedience has it's price. Come on over and I'll help you out. Maybe."

"You expect me to drive like this?"

"You're not hypnotized. You are responding to a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion. Apparently a very powerful one. You are such a good subject. As far as driving with a hard-on goes...just move the seat back. See you soon."

Click. Bitch.

Needless to say, I set a couple of speed records racing over to Lisa's. It was true, I was a good subject for her. And most of the time I didn't mind. Most of the time.

I pulled up to Lisa's. A black BMW was parked outside. Hmm. I rushed up the stairs and pounded on the door. The door swung open and there she was smiling widely. Immediately I was drawn into her large eyes. I stepped in and she placed a hand firmly on my forehead.

"Sleep." She commanded. Consciousness slipped away. I felt everything going black, my eyelids closing as if weighted with lead and my body going limp, right into her arms.

*********************************

"Can he hear us?"

I dimly heard a woman's voice. It wasn't Lisa's. She had company. I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't, they seemed to be locked closed. Not tight, but not openable. I was reclining. On Lisa's recliner I presumed.

"Are you sure he won't be able to see us?" Another woman. How many people were here? I wondered if Lisa was putting me on display.

Lisa spoke. "He'll be able to see you, he just won't be able to recognize you again, your images will be blurred in his memory."

"Good," Woman number two spat. "Fucking men."

Uh oh. This didn't sound good at all.

Lisa asked me to open my eyes. I did. Three women hovered over me. Lisa and two other I didn't recognize, and guess I never will. For the life of me I can't picture what they look like. That's how they wanted it. Woman number one seemed much less hardcore then her friend.

"Pretty eyes," she said.

I tried to say, "Thanks," but no words flowed from my mouth, just air. I tried to move my arms but the felt weighted down, my whole body felt weighted, like I was wearing a lead apron at the dentists. My hard-on was gone. I just looked out at these three harpies and wondered what was going on. The women sat down in chairs facing me. Was I on trial here?

"How do you feel?" Lisa asked.

"All right," I could barely talk again. "What's going on here Lisa?"

"You're volunteering It's all right, I know them and they're decent people."

"Volunteering?"

"You'll see. You'll enjoy it, trust me." Lisa smiled wide and stroked my hair affection. I did trust her. "Let me introduce you: This is Madam X and Madam Y."

"Hello. Those are unusual names."

Madam Y, the nasty one spoke up: "Any major illnesses run in your family?"

"What?"

She repeated the question. "Any major illnesses? History of cancer, heart disease, mental disorders?"

"No..."

The questioning went on. Family history (no illnesses, no baldness), childhood diseases (smallpox, etc.), academic performance (graduated from B______ College with honors, though Lisa had to assure them that B______ was indeed a reputable school). And so on. This went on for about 20 minutes. When they were satisfied they began to get down to brass tacks.

Madam Y: "Okay, let's have a look at him."

Lisa asked me stand and I complied.

"He's got nice height," piped up Madam X, the nice one.

"Let's check out the entire package."

"Get undressed." Lisa commanded. But I did not respond. Lisa walked up close to me. And looked at me deeply. "What's wrong?" she asked with concern.

"I...I...?"

I felt uncomfortable. I felt like I was on display; it didn't feel right. Lisa seemed to be aware of my conflict and drew me in.

"You want to get undressed. Those clothes you are wearing...they are very itchy, very uncomfortable, they are making you sweat. It will so much nicer when they are off...no chaffing, itching, just delicious cool air....we are all your friends here, we have seen you naked before, you feel all right..."

She was right, everything I was wearing felt like a wool sweater, and I did feel more comfortable around these people...why not, I thought. I might as well take them off.

I removed my clothes and just felt relief from all that itching...my body felt loose and free. Lisa issued new commands.

"On your arms and legs, I want you to picture long metal tubes...unbendable steel. You arms and legs are encased in this steel tubing, you cannot bend them you cannot move them. The harder you try, the tighter the steel becomes and the harder it is to move."

She was right, my arms and legs felt as stiff as boards, I could not bend or move them. Madam X & Y circled around, inspecting my body like it was a piece of meat hanging on a rack. I let them; what else could I do?

"Nice ass," said Madam X.

"Thanks. I try."

The two women circled and inspected. Apparently I was passing whatever test they were giving. Madam X stopped right in front, she was only inches from my face. I felt a hand touch my penis.

"How big does this get?" She asked.

I smiled and said: "Give it a few tugs and find out."

"Ugh." She withdrew and pulled away. "I'm not going to tug on that thing."

"It's on the happy side of average," piped up Lisa. "Want to see?"

Lisa stepped up close and dropped to her knees. I felt familiar lips wrap around my limp member which sprung to life under the expert tonging of Lisa. I rocked with my stiff legs trying to get a rhythm going, but Lisa pulled out.

"Hmmm,"said Madam Y "It looks all right. If we have a boy, God forbid I wouldn't want him to be short changed. Of course I don't want a Leviathan either...I guess he'll do. All right Lisa work your magic and let's get this over with."

It was at that moment that all the pieces fit. I was here for one purpose and one purpose only. I was a sperm bank and I was here to service one or more dykes in procreation. Before I had time to weigh all the issues at hand, Lisa stepped up close and tapped me on the forehead and I was out.

I awoke. Lying in the recliner. Still naked but no longer aroused. Lisa was sitting on the armrest. On the couch I spied Madam X & Y; both out. Hypnotized I presumed.

"How do you feel?" asked Lisa.

I assured Lisa I was feeling fine and I offered to her my hypothesis on why I was here. She confirmed my suspicions. I was still curious why I was actually needed in person. What do I have that the Turkey Baster doesn't.

"Believe it or don't, but the penis is still the best sperm delivery system ever invented. At the moment of ejaculation, sperm, swimming in semen are propelled from the tip of the penis into the vaginal canal at a speed of 500 feet/per second. A turkey baster isn't rated at a quarter of that speed. Additionally, male orgasm induces an involuntary thrusting of the hips, driving the penis even further into the vagina. It is as perfect as mother nature designed it. Why mess up a good thing with something as impersonal as a turkey baster. Besides, I don't own one."

"Couldn't you borrow one?"

"No, besides the baster would deny me the pleasure of my Sexual Russian Roulette I've come up with."

This should be good. "Explain please."

"All in good time my faithful lackey, all in good time. First some fun."

Lisa rose off the recliner and walked over to the sleeping dykes. They looked so peaceful; filled with bliss rather than their usual man-hating condition. She kneeled on the couch between the two and began speaking to them in low tones. I tried to get closer to hear but I seemed to be unable to rise from the recliner; I was still in Lisa's spell and I assume she did not want me close enough to hear their true identities.

The effects of Lisa's new commands to the duo seemed apparent however. At first they seemed to fall deeper and deeper into their relaxed state. Their heads drooped and I could not see any sign of tension anywhere in their body. This went on for several minutes, the girls falling deeper and deeper into Lisa's spell. After a bit Lisa turned to me and winked. She spoke to them again, this time loud enough for me to hear:

"It is nice to be alone. All alone in a big house far from the noise and din of the city. No one is around for miles. Just you, all alone in your lavish bedroom, lying back comfortably on your large comfortable bed this afternoon. It looked so inviting just to layback and feel it come up to meet your back, supporting you as you lie in comforted bliss. It is a good day to do nothing but relax and think wonderful thoughts; wonderful thoughts about yourself, your life, your body, your sex....it is such a nice day, why not think about sex? It's such a pleasant thought, the wonderfulness of having a woman caress your body in all the places you like...this is wonderful thought and you are focusing on it...all other thoughts are slipping away, the house, the room, the bed, only thoughts of sex inhabit your mind now, they are becoming more vivid! More intense!"

Under this barrage of hypnotic suggestions I saw the woman begin to respond, their bodies squirmed slightly as their sexual drives began to click in in response to Lisa's words.

"These thoughts are burning into you now, building up pressure, you need to feel release! It would be so natural to touch yourselves as another woman might touch you, you want to touch yourselves, your touch is so luxuriant, every place your hands roam you will feel intense pleasure, pleasure that will increase under your own touch."

Sure enough the women began to squirm and moan a bit...slowly their hands moved. Madam X glided a hand up to her breasts and one onto the mound on her jeans, which she began to rock into; gently at first and then more intensely as she built upon the feeling. Madam Y took the more direct approach and attacked her sex with a two-handed assault, one hand over her jeans and one right in. The outside hand rubbed her lower mound while the intruder into her jeans seemed be fingering her clit. I was getting pretty excited by this action and my penis made its presence known again. Lisa stepped back to watch the action. She must have been getting into the grove as well because I spied her idling fingering her nipple as she directed the action taking place. I watched her squirm a bit in her pants; watching the dual masturbation clearly was taking a toll on her. Finally she just gave in. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse, and slid her jeans off. She was not wearing a bra only a G-string below. Immediately my eyes were drawn to her shapely ass. The object of my desire! I had desired for it for so long it seemed. My penis throbbed in a primal heartbeat. With all my might I tried to lift myself off the recliner to impale myself between these gravity-defying twin half-globes of perfect roundness but I could not move one leaded muscle. My lust was overwhelming me. To make matters even worse, Lisa had dropped a hand into her panties and was fingering herself madly at the sight of her victims who were each now in the throes of orgasm. But she wanted even more.

"When I count to five your eyes will open and you will see sitting next to you the woman who has given you such pleasure. You will have no thought but to make intense love to her, to pleasure her beyond pleasure no matter what action she has in mind; her pleasure will spur on your pleasure as you will imagine all that you are doing to her she is doing to you. 1...2...3..4...5!"

On 5 Madam X and Madam Y's eyes sprang open and immediately they sprang upon each other. At times I couldn't tell if it was sex or pro wrestling as each one tried to pleasure the other; their hands went for the shirts first, each one trying to undo the other's simultaneously; that went pretty well and soon their voluptuous breasts tumbled out and they fought each other for the right to suck on the other's breast. Madam Y proved the stronger and soon she was nursing intensely on Madam X, who desperately trying to gain the upper hand so that she might pleasure Madam Y, who was moaning with the pleasure of sucking on Madam X's nipples. Finally, Madam X turned Madam Y on her back and managed to get at her jeans; frantically she unzipped and pulled the down to her knees while at her prone position, Madam Y managed to do the same thing. Soon it turned into an ideal '69' position. With Madam X on top hungrily noshing at Madam Y who in turn was tonging upward at Madam X's dripping honeypot. I lost count of the orgasms after 5 induced in each.

GlassO
GlassO
311 Followers
12