Incident at The Pool

Story Info
After finals, a college girl goes to the pool.
4.8k words
4.55
108.2k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains elements of non-consent, humiliation (some of which in public and in group), abuse and other related kinks. It is not in any way a social commentary, political statement or a statement in general against anyone or any group. It is meant for people to enjoy as it if a work of fiction. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

I place my towel down on the small chair that's poolside. There are tons of these small chairs here, all around the pool, which are designed so you have a place to put your items while you go for a swim. As I look around at them, I see how so many already have towels or other items on them.

My name is Betty and I'm 19 years old. I just finished my last college final for the semester about 2 hours ago and am in need of a nice, relaxing time. That's why I've come to my neighborhood pool. Sure, there are tons of people here, swimming about, making noise and goofing off, but something about it is relaxing. I mean, the sun is high in the sky making it just a tiny bit hot but bright, to which going inside a cool swimming pool will feel great.

I am wearing my new 2-piece swimsuit, well, I shouldn't really call it new, I've worn it two times now. It's a light brown top and bottom, with the bottom looking more like boy shorts than a regular bikini cut style and the top being a regular spaghetti strap top. I like this bathing suit because I think it accents my skin tone. It both blends in with it as well as stands out as my skin is just a little bit lighter than the color of the swimsuit.

Standing up tall, I stretch out and then remove my flip flops. As I do this, I do glance around to make sure no dirty perv is looking at me. I've never had that issue here, but I know dirty old men and dirty pervs are everywhere. And they never have the good taste to do what they do on the down-low, instead they blankly stare at you.

Granted, there are probably better looking girls to look at here as I consider myself just average. I don't have rock hard abs, but I'm not fat. My boobs are not super huge but are C cups which I consider respectable and my butt is, well, my butt. It's not huge or bubble or anything like that. It's, well, firm. And I like it.

I move towards the edge of the pool as my chair was on the far side. Sitting down on the edge, I put my feet in. Instantly the cool water feels so good. It chills me on this hot summer day, making me feel like a kid again.

I look around the pool to see if there's anyone I know. There isn't, but that's not new. There's so many people that live in the neighborhood that I don't think I even know an eighth of them. I will say that today the pool seems more crowded than normal. Maybe I'll see someone I know later.

Once I get used to the temperature of the water, I slip my entire body in. I allow myself to go completely underwater where the coolness goes all over my body. It's a bit colder than I thought so I do feel my nipples harden as I stay under. My nipples aren't an issue as I resurface as I float with just my head over the water so you can't see them.

For several minutes I swim about, enjoying the feeling of the water and the freedom of finals being over. I have to move a few times as others get to close as they play around, or someone floating on one of those air-things seems to be floating towards me.

I've never been one for confrontation like some people here. I mean, you can hear some people telling others (or even yelling) for them to watch where they are going or to be careful as they don't want to be touched by strangers. But I don't know. I'm just not like that. Never been. I rather move away then get into a fight over something like that.

After a while, I do feel relaxed. The worries of finals and all the things I learned seem to wash away like dirt in a bath. My hopes lift as I think of all the free time I'll have coming up. How I'm closer to getting my degree.

I swim to the deeper end of the pool for a moment where I go under the water again. I pop my head back up, mainly to get my wet hair behind me. I wade towards the middle height of the pool, where I'm able to fully stand, but just my head is above the water.

"Oh," I say as someone presses up against me from behind. I feel the wet body press fully against me in a very surprising moment. I move forward at it in reaction, only the body steps forward with me to stay pressed against me. Instantly I know that this isn't an accident of someone bumping into me. This is on purpose. He moved with me.

"Keep looking forward...or else," a man's voice warns directly into my ear as I start to turn around to see who it is. I curse myself for not immediately yelling or swinging to slap the person as the cold water does nothing to help the freezing cold fear that comes over me. It covers my entire body, from my ties to the tips of my hair making me freeze in place and not move.

Gulping, many thoughts run through my head. Thoughts of how I don't know that voice, which means this is a complete stranger. Or how I wonder what is 'or else.' Or if anyone else is seeing this and will do something. If someone will save me. All these and more run over me, making me think so fast that I can't concentrate on any one thing.

I let out a whimper as I feel the stranger's hands on my hips. They are hidden beneath the water so only he and I feel them, while no one else has a clue. Both of his hands grab my hips and just hold them in place. A moment later I feel why as he presses his entire body against me, which includes the hard-on he has. It presses against my ass as if it is a warning. All of my back is pressed against him now, nearly making me want to cry as it feels so lewd.

Smoothly, he pushes forward on my hips, telling me without words to move forward. Cursing myself for being cowardly, I do start moving forward as he wants. As I do, it feels like someone has fixed my head so I'm unable to turn it. That I'm stuck looking forward. There are people to my sides which I know if I made eye contact with that they could help me, only they are in their own worlds and I make no move to get their attention for fear of the guy holding me. I could wave my arms or touch one of them, but I'm so scared to do so. I mean, what will the guy do if I did?

We keep moving like this with most of my body under water, with me feeling more and more cowardly as we move past others. All the while I just look forward and don't say anything. And he holds to my hips making it seem like I don't know which way to go.

Finally, I am pressed up against the side of the pool. Pressed against the concrete side where my hands grab hold of the edge of the pool. My head and neck are the only parts of me that stick out from the water, except for the hands that are holding the sides. Otherwise everything is hidden under the water.

Ahead of me I see a blank section of grass and the fence. There's no chairs or anything here. No reason for anyone to come over this way. No chance of anyone sitting there to see that I need help.

"You are going to be a good girl and keep your hands where they are...and not make a single...fucking...peep," the gruff stranger's voice warns. He says it directly into my ear, but he does it in a way where he's not physically close enough to draw attention. It's almost like he has some power to throw his voice to where only I hear it.

My body tenses up from his words and from the fact that I feel the hands on my hips start to move. He's touching me. This stranger is touching me. Oh...what is he going to do?!

His fingers move to the waistband of my bottoms. His fingers teasingly move into the waistband, where just the tips go in and move along the elastic. But then he gets a grip on them as puts more of his fingers inside them, fully grabbing them.

I gasp loudly as I feel him pulling my bottoms down. He pulls at the waistband and pulls down, sliding them down slowly. I feel them move over my ass inch by inch, exposing it, then getting pushed down more, till they are completely down and on my thighs, leaving my womanhood exposed and open as well as my bare ass. And all the while I kept my hands where they are, too scared to move them.

Stunned I stare in front of me, feeling the violating feeling of having my bottoms pulled down like this. I mean, my pussy and ass are exposed under the water. If anyone dives under, they will see it. I'm...I'm exposed.

But as horrible as it feels, there's an excitement to it. I don't know if it is because a stranger is doing it, or if it is from being in public or whatever the reason, but I feel myself getting partly aroused even if I feel overly violated. It's such a new feeling that I have trouble figuring what it is.

My eyes close from humiliation as I feel his hand grabbing my bare ass. As I hear people all over, talking, playing and laughing, how do they not see this? How is everyone so stuck in their own worlds they can't see something so lewd and horrible? I mean, his hand is grabbing my ass and squeezing.

I then think of the times I go here, and how I don't look at anyone. And if there's no huge movements or excitement, why would anyone look at what he's doing? Hell, from the size of him, I bet people don't even know I'm here as his body completely covers me. So he's feel to grope my ass with both hands now, with me letting him.

"N-N-No, p-please," I beg the man softly as his right hand moves around from groping my ass. It slides over my thigh until it has moved right between my legs. There he moves his fingers upward very slowly until he finds my womanhood.

"Keep those hands where they are missy," he warns, but this time there's a mocking in his voice. Like he is laughing at me because he's getting to do this. That he finds it comical that I'm letting a stranger touch my most private of areas.

After he says this, I feel a finger move between my pussy lips. I winch and tense at this, but he still dips it in deeper. There he moves up and down as it presses against my lips. Again, I know this is to show that he can touch me here and I can't do anything about it, as it's more of teasing than anything painful. But still...I know he could do more painful things if he wanted.

Then that finger is inserted inside me. It's shoved inside, where it goes deep in my pussy, making me grunt from the feeling. My breath has started to get faster as I feel it because he pulls it out, just to push it back in. He keeps doing this, but when he adds another finger, I can't help but to begin to bite my arm as it's too intense to feel.

Then he removes his fingers from my pussy, and trails them up to my clit. Unable to help it, I tense up again as his two fingers find my clit perfectly. His fingers start to move in small circles as they are centered on my clit, not pressing too hard, but still hard enough I feel it.

I've stopped biting my arm and then glance to my sides out of the corners of my eye to see if anyone notices. But like before, no one seems to be looking this way. How is this possible? How? He's rubbing my damn clit in the fucking public pool!

Feeling so many conflicting emotions, I don't know how to feel. I mean, I don't want this, yet I do. I mean, he's doing this against my will. He's molesting me. Yet it feels so intense. It feels go great. Even now I feel myself try to part my legs but having my own bottoms prevent me from doing so. And it's not like no one has ever rubbed my clit, but it's different now.

He doesn't stop either. He keeps rubbing and rubbing my sensitive little clit. He then briefly stops only to rub the other way. And soon he starts pushing hard on it as he rubs, then gets lighter. He doesn't give me a chance to get used to what he's doing before he changes it, leaving me a weird state of wanting more.

A groaning moan comes out of me as he moves his fingers to press harder as they no longer rub my clit, but run from one side of my clit to the other over and over. He pushes it to the side to let it go, only to press on it harder, truly teasing it in a way I've never felt.

I fight hard to not feel the pleasure that it brings. I try to clear my head and look at the fence, knowing that this is bad enough to go through without enjoying it. That I should be ashamed of myself for even liking what he's done so far. But damn it, the feelings are just too powerful. It's as if this man knows exactly how to pleasure a female the way he does this as he's not too rough or too gentle. He puts just enough to make it unbearable.

Panic starts within me as I feel the worst is about to happen. I tense up and even shake my head as I do my best to prevent it. But I might as well be trying to stop a train with my mind.

I cum. As humiliating as it is, I cum from him playing with my clit. I cum with my bottoms pulled down in the public freaking pool. I cum from a stranger molesting me. I cum with his fingers making my clit a play-toy.

The intense waves of pleasure run over me and I bite my lip to keep myself quiet. I feel my body press back against his in reaction as my body feels it has to move. That the feelings it brings are far too powerful. I then wiggle and squirm as the waves get more and more intense. And all the while he keeps rubbing my private area, seemingly uncaring that we are in public.

I breathe hard as the orgasm fades, still not believing this is happening. The waves start to become not as intense until they fade more and more. Finally the waves stop, leaving me feeling like a whore as a stranger just made me cum like that. The shame comes and as it hits, it makes me feel even more aroused, as if I've always wanted to feel like a whore.

Now the man stops rubbing my clit and removes his hand completely. Still breathing hard, I hope that he's done. That he got to molest me so he can be happy and go and molest someone else.

A moment later I feel his hands back on my bottoms. He's grabbed them like before, with a hand on each side. Surely he's going to pull them up while I still haven't moved my own hands from the edge of the pool.

"N-No, please," I beg pathetically as he starts to slide my bottoms down again. I feel him bend some as he pulls them, but then he grabs my legs and makes me lift them so he's able to remove my bottoms completely. He just slides them right off my legs...and I let him. Oh gosh what did I just let him do?

"Be a good girl and you will get these back. Wouldn't want all these nice people to see your pussy, would we?" He taunts as he moves his hand in front of me to show me my wet bottoms balled up in his palm. The way he does it is almost like a threat that he'll throw them into the grass or something, where I'll have to get out and show everyone to retrieve them.

He puts his hands back into the water, taking my own bottoms away from me. A moment later I feel both of his hands on my stomach. His presses them against me, then moves them up, slowly. As he does, I whimper as I know what he's about to do. A moment later he does it; lifts my top. He grabs the bottom of the top and pulls out and up, causing my tits to come out fully. Sure, they are under the water and no one reacts, but that doesn't matter. My tits are out!

His hands move to my tits now, where he eagerly gropes them. He takes one in each hand and squeezes, lifts and gropes firmly. It doesn't take long before they feel like he is mauling them as he gets very rough with them. He even takes it upon himself to smash them together as if trying to get them to clap. And then he takes to pinching my nipples over and over, like he wants to make sure they stay hard.

I hear him chuckle as I react to this as each time he pinches I winch, but he does releases my breasts and moves his hands downward. A moment later, his hands are at my inner thighs. Slowly he lifts on them, telling me without words for me to spread my legs. Again, feeling like a complete whore, I spread them as he lifts my body while he moves.

Now I feel he has his manhood out as I feel it poking me between my legs. He lifts me more and more, causing more of my upper body to come out of the water. But after making me tilt my ass back some, he manages to position his cock right at my pussy.

My eyes widen at the feeling of him at my entrance, especially as he lowers me back while arching my butt even more. Slowly he slides his cock inside me, making me feel each inch. Just slides it easily inside as I'm so wet. Making it appear like this is not a big deal. That it doesn't matter we are at the pool or even if I want to do this. This stranger just claims my pussy and expects me to be quiet about it too.

I try my best to be quiet as I feel the stranger's cock move inside me. How I feel it press my pussy walls apart. How it feels so dangerous and unfamiliar to be inside me like this. How he stuffs me with it until my ass presses against him. Even being in the water feeling it makes it seem strange and otherworldly as I've never had sex in the water.

Now, slowly he pulls back and shoves it in again. I close my eyes at this, not believing I'm being fucked at the neighborhood pool like this. All over the sounds of the other people sound deafening. Like they are all yelling and screaming at how disgusting I am to be doing this. That they are all looking at me get violated by this stranger in this open setting. How I'm showing off my tits and ass to everyone, even if they are under the water.

Of course, no one seems to know or care that this is happening. No one even seems to notice that I'm basically naked. Everyone is just enjoying their own summer day at the pool. They laugh and play, not caring at all that this man is taking what he wants from me.

The man starts to move faster, to which I do moan. All of this seems too unbelievable. The fact that it's happening and no one notices, or that this guy decided to rape a woman today, or that he's somehow able to be humping and no one notices. I mean, a guy thrusting would surely be noticed right, even if it is under the water?

It's also the way he's fucking me. He is taller than I am, so he's having to bend under me to which my legs are bent forward. So when he thrusts in me, he's going straight up. He really is impaling me with his cock. Just shocking it straight up into me. I didn't even know such a position could be performed unless sitting on top of a guy.

I'm pressed against the side of the pool by him now. Here he pins me as if to say he doesn't want me to move. Then he keeps pounding at my pussy. The way he does this has to be uncomfortable for him as it is from below, but he doesn't seem to care. He just thrusts and thrusts, ramming into me, making the thrusts get faster and faster, making my body bounce.

Now he brings his hands out of the water where they are placed on my shoulders. His hands are very large or at least they feel that way. He presses down hard on my shoulders and I know this is to keep my body from rocking/bouncing as he fucks me. Despite what he is doing, I do get the feeling he is being careful to not seem too much out of place, and already I'm creating waves as I move up and down.

He now begins to push down on my shoulders as he thrusts, impaling me on his cock even more. Each time I let out a brief whimper-like sound as it hurts yet feels insanely good. I mean, the way his cock presses and goes against my walls inside? It feels unlike anything ever. And the fact that I'm so damn wet makes it even easier for him.

"That's right you little bitch, I'm stealing that pussy," he croons into my ear tauntingly, as if daring me to disagree. I keep making the whimpering noises as he keeps going, discovering that his words have the effect of making me even hotter as no one has ever talked to me like this. Nor has anyone made me feel like this.

All of my boyfriends and lovers have always made me feel so special and loved. That the point of sex with me is to make sure I got to reach the finish line. They were gentle and sometimes rough, but always treated me like a princess. And everything was beautiful and great. This guy doesn't care. This guy treats me like I'm a pair of tits and a pussy and that's all. He doesn't care what my name is. Doesn't care if I have a boyfriend. He's here just to fuck my pussy and that's all. Doesn't care how it feels for me either. It makes me feel that I'm just a thing, an object, something to be used...and I like it.

12