All Comments on 'Incident at The Pool'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlazengardBlazengardalmost 3 years ago

Nice story~ it’s way more detail from the draft you shared & hearing her thought process does help enhance the feels too. It would have add a little more sense of embarrassment/humiliation if say nearby kids & their friends/Dad/grandad were to make an eye contact with her when getting fucked but does nothing only to spactate. Maybe stranger also noticed and took advantage of the situation to escalate a bit more, etc.

I hope that this is just a first ep, and a build up cuz I’d definitely love to see her in more degrading humiliated situations~ hehe.

~ Ray ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like a very strong alpha male who sees this girl swimming very strongly as if it was an Olympics Match and he gives himself a challenge to see if he can properly secure an alpha female swimmer. He sees her as someone so uncaring about everyone else except herself as she swims hard to the other end. Winning is the only thing she craves.

So he powerfully swims close to seize her hips in order to direct where he wants her to go where nobody is paying close attention The strong ownership of her body in the cold water weakens her desire to fight back and he takes further liberties with her by convincing her to let him fuck her very hard. He is overwhelming her with his powerful sexual drive as she submitted to him. He breaks away from her and throws her undies back to her

She looks around and doesn't knows who fucked her. All the people are quiet and not paying attention to her.

She is sexually pleased and doesn't know who did that to her. And it was a physically strong muscular black man gave her what she needed from him.

She will get a call from him for a date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hoped that he would left her naked and much more humiliated.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 3 years ago

Oh to be taken that way makes me so wet! How lovely it would be to have a stranger fuck me like that and make me cum then fill me and never know who how was!

bluediamond07bluediamond07almost 2 years ago

I would have preferred her to be left naked in the pool and humiliated more when she had to get out.

ZambonilordZambonilord11 months ago

Very hot. I agree with some of the other comments, I expected him to leave her najed. But the whole mystery of who fucked her was also very hot

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Super hot story. Maybe a finger in the ass would have been a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...