Incident at The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He keeps thrusting and thrusting, shoving that cock inside of me as I bite my lip not to start moaning like a whore. And I do want to moan. I want to shout. I want to yell how this motherfucker is fucking me and why can't anyone see it? The fact that he is now holding me down while fucking me makes this even hotter, even if everything about this feels foreign. Even in the cool water, my body feels extremely hot, like I could burn someone.

"Say it. Say it you stupid fucking bitch," he then hisses, his tone suggesting he has anger towards me. Maybe that's why he's doing this? Maybe he hates me and wants to teach me a lesson? Or teach all women a lesson? I don't know. Or maybe it's an act. An act to make sure I stay scared and let him do this. That I don't get cold feet right in the middle.

"You....you're...you're stealing...stealing my pussy," I manage to get out, feeling overwhelmed. The overwhelming feeling is so strong it feels like I forgot what words are. Every inch of me feels on fire, like the water is going to start bubbling. And it's not just because it feels good, but because it doesn't feel good. The fact that it's both in one makes this so hot, like I'm not sure I'm supposed to enjoy this.

"Bark. Bark you stupid girl, bark," he then growls as he's getting faster and more crazed with his thrusting. The thought that this is how he is caught never occurs to me. That him wanting me to bark like a dog could end all of it adventure.

"Ruff," I spit out, a wave of humiliation coming as I do. Then I say it again. In fact, I say it over and over, but in a low register to which only he hears. It becomes so low that it is under my breath as I keep saying it over and over as he wants. Something about saying it does make me feel like a bitch dog getting fucked and dominated. Makes me want to say it more.

I then cum again. It hits me fast, like a coke that someone shook before they handed it to me. It blows to the top as the waves come. As I feel them wash over my entire body, I hear him begin to pant as he goes as fast as he can. He then slams me down hard, hardest yet as he shoves his cock up, impaling me on it the worst yet.

My head is thrown back as I look up at the sunny, blue sky while I feel my orgasm move over me in a silent manner. The waves come over me, making me think of waves in the ocean as I am in the water. As I feel these dark and beautiful waves, I also feel him cum. I feel the fact that he's not wearing a condom as his cum flows into me, filling up my pussy. He keeps his cock in me like this for a while, where I feel my own pussy pulse and grip his cock in reaction as my orgasm lingers.

The stranger then quickly pulls out of me. Crudely he pushes me forward some so I am pressed against the side of the pool as he moves from under me. Then he tosses my bottoms at me, but they land right on the edge of the pool where everyone can see.

Panicked, I reach out and grab them, pulling them into the water. Moving fast, I lift my legs and put my bottoms under me. I then lower both legs, trying to find the proper holes for them. When I get both in, I quickly pull my bottoms up to properly cover my bottom. With that done, I pull down my top to hide my breasts which feel a bit swollen from him manhandling them.

I now turn around trying to catch a glimpse of the man. I know he moved backward as I was putting my bottoms on, but surely he's nearby. I scan the area, looking for any man that is walking or rushing away to find out who in the hell he is. Who's the one that just did all that to me?

Only...no one is moving away. Everyone is basically stationary, as if they've been there all day. Everyone I see is in their own world, and even not looking at me. No one even looks uncomfortable as if they are trying to hide something. Most are actively talking or playing with another. No one even takes a glance at me, not even to check if I'm looking to give themselves away.

Stunned, I stand in the pool, having just been fucked, but will never know by who.

12