Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 10: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAM

MMRRRRGGGPHH...

"That's the idea," Ginny's voice rang out. "Let's introduce the two of you." Ginny moved into my line of sight, towing Red-Ass with her as she massaged her pinkening hand.

"Hi Angie, I'm Vera."

Of course I couldn't reply. No problem, I reminded myself. Red-Ass, Red-Palm, Vera, whoever you are, you must be quite familiar with my predicament.

"Vera and Janine were discussing their relationship with us before they headed to the cross with Khalidah," Ginny said.

Oh, that's why I had to wait so long before my spanking started.

"Vera made it clear she wanted Janine to learn what it's like to bottom, but she didn't want to have to teach her herself. I suggested she should try topping all the same."

She seems to be progressing just fine, I thought ruefully.

"Thanks for lending me your sister," Vera laughed.

Ginny's not keeping this secret from anyone, it seemed. The two of them circled back behind me.

WHACK

MMRRRRGGGPHH... ARRGGMMPH...

Nothing like being spanked by someone who knows exactly what it's like to be spanked.

SMACK.

MMMPHHH...

Guess Ginny gave her more than one ticket. But just how many?

Four, it turned out. And she had the stamina. By the time she'd used them up I felt like I was going to die. My exhausted body lay motionless over the bench, suffused with throbbing pain. And, Ginny had said she couldn't wait to spank me for being a slut. She'd already waited quite a while; I was pretty sure she didn't intend to wait until the next day's party. Pull yourself together, Angie, no way you're going to safe out now. Just try to hang in there...

WHAM

MMMRRRPH... OHHHHHPHH...

"Wake up, sis!"

Oh, God, Ginny. How much longer? She must have read my mind.

"Hang in there, sis. Jen just gave me the ten minute signal."

Ten minutes? Could I bear it? As if I had a choice.

WHACK

MMRRRRGGGPHH... ARRGGMMPH...

Tears continued to stream from my eyes--how long before I ran out? I didn't buck or squirm much, I was just too tired. Ginny must have known right when to take her turn, when the club's take no longer depended on my responding with any enthusiasm. She spanked me for just five minutes, not ten, but it seemed like forever. Over and over Ginny's palm drove searing torment through my exhausted, aching body, then she stopped, appearing a moment later in front of me. She clasped her hands under my chin and lifted my head with genuine affection.

"Punishment over, sister dearest," Ginny whispered. What a champ you've been." Then louder, for the whole club to hear, "Jessica sends her thanks for all your generous contributions."

A moment later I felt her hands running over my ravaged buttocks, smoothing in the balm as gently as she could.

MMMRRRRGGGG... I gasped, still gagged

"Patience, love. It takes a minute or two to work. We don't have time to go to the aftercare room, and you do need to be able to sit in the car."

Even as she spoke the pain retreated. The sensation of her hands on my glowing cheeks changed from agony to pleasant numbness. I languished on the bench for a couple more minutes, then Ginny ungagged and released me. Jen and Bev hurried over and all of them surrounded me to keep me from falling as we headed out to the car. Through the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Khalidah, Chrissy and Kalisha busy at the suspension station with their new friends Vera and Janine.

When we got back to the hotel Ginny handed me the key to my harness.

"Busy day tomorrow, sis," she warned me. "Kalisha's promised us a tour of the punishment facility around noon. You'll have to promise to keep your clothes on, though." She grinned and waved me toward the bathroom.

"Go clean yourself up. Then it's straight to bed. And put these on before you come out." She handed me wrist and ankle cuffs, then started stripping off her leather uniform.

I couldn't imagine much else besides bed, exhausted as I was. I found it hard to believe it was still the same day Khalidah transported me, bound in the harness I was now removing, to the HOB to begin our journey.

Ginny was down to her underwear and ready with a glass of water when I emerged. I drank it eagerly, then lay down on the bed, the ropes at the top and bottom making it clear what she expected of me.

"Ready for bed Angie? You did great tonight."

The exhausted look on my face was all the answer she needed. She stretched my arms above my head and tied my cuffs to the top of the bed, then fastened my ankles below. She turned out the room light but left the bathroom door open as she got ready for bed herself, and before she emerged I was fast asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up, residual lust still seething inside. Good thing Ginny tied me up, I supposed, but hearing her snoring in the next bed left me feeling terribly lonesome, and though I tried my best not to, I started sobbing piteously. After a few minutes the snoring stopped.

"What's the matter Angie? Are you OK?"

I didn't want to disturb my sister, but I couldn't honestly answer yes. I didn't know if she'd be kind to me, or punish me for waking her up. A moment later she was in bed beside me, wiping my tears.

"Sometimes it's hard, isn't it. We don't always know what to make of this new life. I'll try to be there for you when the going gets tough. But you know, it was really fun spanking you."

I felt so loved, so cared for.

"It was fun being spanked by you, even if I was at the end of my rope by then."

We lay there, Ginny's arms around me, for several minutes before I mustered the courage to speak again.

"Please Ginny. I'm so desperate, so turned on, I don't know if I can go back to sleep."

"You really are a slut," Ginny chuckled. "You know, if I make you come, I'll have to punish you really severely, not just for coming, but for making me be the one to do it. Are you up for that?"

"Oh Ginny, please. Pleeeeze..."

Ginny kissed me, then licked her finger and circled my clit. My spirit soared, fire raged inside me. But Ginny knew something I'd forgotten, something that filtered into my brain as I bucked and squirmed in frustration against the ropes stretching me.

"You can't come, can you!" She laughed, a little louder this time.

"No, I gasped."

"Serves you right for insisting on trying libidol."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to try it again. Don't worry, you'll be back to normal by around noon tomorrow. I'll just have to keep my finger on the remote while we're touring the facility.

"Besides, just think how angry Lady Dimitrescu would be tomorrow night if she found out I'd made you come. Even I might not want to face that!"

I sighed, reminded that I'd better arrive at the party well rested. With Ginny's arms around me, her soft snoring lulling me, I fell back to sleep.