All Comments on 'Incognito'

by Pierced4Pleasure

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That sucked, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another man hating female writer. Avoid at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually not that bad

I appreciated the creative twists you attempted. And I was turned on, too. A little light on depth, but the concept in my mind worked. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well

I got the impression he didn't want to share or lose her.

I also got the impression that she had her own wants and sex with other men was what she wanted.

Oh well, he took too long to realize they had drifted to where they are now or, she had evolved into an adulterer all on her own.

So...Now What?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
needs follow-up.

Seem unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story.

Could have been fleshed out a bit better, but not bad at all. I liked all of the twists and turns. Very sexy. If I were you, I would start out where you left off, describe her having sex with both of them, then have them discuss what and how things happened. Might takes some doing, but it would be a good read.

I'm going to favorite you as an author.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good story...

Great set up, tight plotting and a great sense of irony and tension. I liked the jarring abrupt ending, but I hate "wake up from a dream" endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mix feelings

Ok story

Hate the wife( not ready a wife more of a whore).

Not sure of husband; is he a wimp or not?

Only thing to do is KHAC, Kick Her As to the Curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Logic?

A carefully written sequel would help here. Your writing is sound, but your logic needs more work.

First, the story was obviously in the wrong category: "loving wives" or perhaps "fetish," as there is no pure "fantasy" one.

Second, either hubby had applied the makeup, did his hair, etc. yesterday or he didn't. If he did, then evidence of it would be with him in the morning even if he became so drunk he did not remember anything after going outside with the wife and her lover. If he didn't, then he did not go to the bar or tell her to go there, and the other man would not be in bed either.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous