Incorruptible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The..." he yawned again and tapped on the card, "the sleeves..."

Lee's head lolled and his eyes closed on their own accord. With one last tremendous yawn he slumped forward on table and lost consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Lee Shannon woke he was, for the first but certainly not the last time in his life, sitting in bed with his wrists bound to the headboard by his own handcuffs. He blinked slowly, head pounding. In the gaslamp glow he could make out the bedroom with its water basin in the corner.

"I imagine you have a headache," Elvira thrust a tin mug toward him. "Drink."

"Whawas- whawas...in?" His voice came in a slurred croak.

"Drink." She tipped the mug and Lee swallowed, too grateful for cold water to worry about whatever else might be laced in.

"You drugged me," he shifted to face her and saw that she was clad in his muslin button down. "Lord forgive me."

"Yes, well, I let my loneliness get the better of me I'm afraid. It was foolish to leave you unbound. And that blanket was becoming quite unwieldy. I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of borrowing some clothes."

"I thought we had...something like trust."

"If I were in your position I would have taken advantage of my freedom while I had it. It will be sunrise in an hour or two and I'll be out of you hair, until then I want to be sure you won't do anything stupid."

"Oh you would have taken advantage of me, would you?" Lee was surprised at his own flirtation. He was still feeling a loose dizziness that was not unlike being drunk. "I wish you would take advantage of me."

Elvira eyed him with amusement. She sat on the bed. "What do you mean by that?"

He sighed deeply. "Forgive me. I should not have said that. I am not accustomed to being in such compromising positions as this."

"Is that so? You do seem to be enjoying yourself, Sheriff." She tilted her head, eyes flicking downward, and Lee followed her gaze. Tied back he could no longer conceal what his treacherous anatomy had been threatening to do all night. He reddened.

"My apologies. Sincerely. I do not mean to cause you discomfort."

"The male body does not cause me discomfort. I've found it can do quite the opposite."

He held her gaze at length. When he spoke, his voice was hoarse but measured. "Please uncuff me."

Elvira drew her bare legs onto the bed. With slow deliberation, she straddled him and ran her slim fingers down his shoulders to his fettered wrists, a cat-like half-smile on her pretty lips. She leaned forward, close enough to brush his earlobe.

"No."

Lee drew a ragged breath as she turned toward him and took her lips between his own. She pulled back slightly, then conceded, kissing him deeply. She gently lowered her hips until the naked heat between her thighs met his outstretched leg. He groaned deep in his throat.

"Uncuff me."

"Oh, Sheriff," she affected a sarcastic innocence even while grinding her hips against him, "you have no idea how hard it is for a woman. How do I know what you'll do to me if I let you out now?"

He buried his face in the crook of her neck. "Nothing you don't want me to do. On my honor."

Elvira laughed. "That's what I'm worried about." She rocked her hips on his thigh and felt the great lump of his erection between their torsos. She stroked him with slim, teasing fingers. Lee gasped into her collar bone. What a sight he must have been; half naked and fully helpless in a strange woman's bed, hair tousled, on the cusp of begging. He had never felt desire so strong and it overwhelmed him. He slid backwards into supine position beneath her. Pathetic.

She shifted balance, was no longer against his thigh but the stiff ridge of him. She rolled her hips and pressed her body to him and the tip of his penis entered her as much as the thin cotton johns would allow.

"Elvira, please, help me or let me be." His eyes were big and pleading. "And don't let me be."

She was silent and unreadable but for haughty amusement. She turned and hooked her thighs around his chest, presenting her glistening cunt. Lee breathed in the musty, feminine scent greedily. He kissed her thighs and finding her taste intensely pleasurable kissed her again. He kissed down the folds of her sex to her clitoris and sucked gently. Elvira bore down on him. Lee entered her with his tongue but still she was silent.

He could feel but not see her run her hands down his core to his waistband, feel but not see her grasp him and hold him to her cheek and rub against him as though he were precious fur and not a man. He tasted her hungrily, voraciously, as she pushed back his johns and planted lazy kisses at the base of his cock.

Lee could feel the handcuffs digging into his wrists but still he strained at them. He wanted to grasp her waist and hold her to him, to suffocate in her heady smell. Lee found the nub of her clitoris and grazed it delicately. A quiet shiver of arousal passed down her spine to her thighs.

Elvira's kisses were big and soft and wet and left him slick with saliva where she gave them. She took his swollen head between her lips and flicked her tongue across it. At last she took him in her mouth.

He groaned against her flesh as she took him and stroked him. Quiet as she was he could feel her tremble at the vibration of his voice, tense, and let his cock slip out with a pop. A sharp inhale, arched back, rush of honey. Lee lapped it up.

Her supple body rolled gracefully off him as she turned and straddled his shin. Elvira looked up at him through those dark lashes, her caresses faster now. Lee, slack jawed and panting, held her gaze. He twitched in her palm and came with a high, pathetic moan, spilling jets of semen on his own hairy chest and belly.

She lay beside him and their chests heaved in unison.

"Come closer." Lee's voice came soft.

Elvira eyed him with suspicion. "What for?"

"What for?" He chuckled, "I'd like to kiss you that's what for."

She gave no answer but moved slowly to rest her head against his chest. Lee kissed her black hair and slept, breathing in the scent of her.

When he woke at dawn she was gone, having left nothing but that intoxicating smell and the knife on the pillow beside him.

Lee got to work sawing through the headboard bar that held him. His shirt was gone, as was his gun and his horse. He cleaned himself up the best he could, pulled on his trousers and his boots, and headed west towards the nearest outpost. When he reached Clarke's Point his deputy would ask him what misfortune befell him and Lee, for the first time in his life, would tell a lie.

12