Incredible Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
I become reacquainted with an old friend.
2k words
4.17
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

My cell phone rang as I was parking my car in the garage. I didn't answer it. I'll check later. I just returned from the Loyola Park beach. I was sweaty and needed a shower.

I had been at the beach for two hours. The early summer weather was beautiful. Eighty degrees with full sun. The sand was warm but the water was too cold for swimming.

I'd driven down with my folding chaise, a towel, water and sunscreen. Chicago schools were still in session so there were only a few people at the beach. Two young moms and there small fry. An older couple or two several singles and two men I'd met before. They are a gay couple, and nice.

I waived to the men and placed my chiase near them, saying hello. I placed my towel on the chaise, removed my longer tank top revealing my small, very small bikini.

My bikini is a polyester fabric with a geometric print in gray and yellow. It's snug fit left nothing to the imagination, as my cock bulge was very apparent. I'm a shorter guy five seven and a fit one hundred fourty five pounds. I guess I'm lucky to have a large thick cock. After two hours I was done for today. Suprising how two hours hightened the color of my already tan skin. I gathered my things waived to the two men and headed to my car.

Walking into our mud I removed my shirt and bikini and went to the close by bathroom and showered. Alice was in the kitchen preparing dinner. We were grilling this evening. I was nude, walking past her, kissed her went to the bedroom and dressed in shorts and another tank top.

Forgetting about my phone call I didn't check it until after dinner. Turned out to be a friend of mine and an acquaintance of Alice from Florida. After cleaning up the kitchen and washing the dishes I joined Alice to watch TV, a Netflix movie The Good Nurse. After the movie I excused myself and went into the office. I told Alice I was returning Bob's call from earlier today. Alice said I should say hello for her.

Bob and I have a long friendship. He used to live six blocks from me. He is single never finding the right mate. He promptly answered his phone. Bob mentioned he is in Chicago for a couple of weeks and staying with his sister Ann in Evanston.

Bob and I agreed to meet for coffee at an Evanston Starbucks in two days time. We met at ten in the morning at a Chicago Avenue Starbucks. The weather was perfect sunny and warm with low humidity. Both dressed in tee shirts and shorts we man hugged and got our coffee.

Bob is here for a family wedding. He's no longer working so his time is his own. A little back story about us. We met in college at the University of Illinois. We met in a second year English class. Bob was going to be a high school English teacher. Ultimately he obtained a Master's degree. I was a business major and worked in the insurance industry.

When we met we became fast close friends. We agreed that when we met both of us liked each other, we had similar interests. We came from the same Chicago neighborhood. We quickly learned we were both dating girls but admitted to being bisexual before it became popular. We were housemates during our third and fourth years. We shared a bedroom, initially we had two single beds, two desks, two dressers and a TV. We slowly developed a sexual relationship ultimately putting our two beds together. We explored our sexuality to the fullest.

After graduation we did not see each other that often. He obtained his Master's at Loyola New Orleans then taught at Patrick Taylor high school in that city. Bob was a savvy investor, he accumulated wealth. He retired early and moved to Florida years ago. I was fortunate enough to retire early on a company buyout.

After our catch up coffee we agreed to meet for dinner at Stefani Prime in Lincolnwood. I said I'd bring Alice and our neighbor whom I'm sure he'd enjoy meeting.

We all arrived at Stefani's promptly at seven in the evening. Alice hugged Bob as they had known each other for years. I introduced Sandy. We were taken to our table with a great view of the restaurant and bar. Stefani's is one of the very best steakhouse restaurants in Chicagoland. We had an enjoyable evening. As we parted Alice invited both Bob and Sandy over next Sunday for a barbecue. Her offer was quickly accepted by Bob and Sandy. I sensed excitement ahead, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Sunday arrived as did our guests promptly at three in the afternoon. Both ladies wore short sexy summer dresses that were rather revealing. Sandy's dress a summer beige linen that was almost see through. Alice wore a yellow and beige print dress. Bob wore gray shorts that looked expensive and a very light gray tailored well fitting sport shirt. I had on beige shorts and light green print sport shirt.

I prepared a round of Manhattan's and Sandy brought out appetizers she'd made. The apps were delicious and my Manhattan's are always a hit. Second cocktails were offered and accepted. I grilled steak and salmon served with a salad, grill roasted vegetables and a rice dish. Both red and white wines were served. We went inside after clearing outside. I left the dishes for later or perhaps tomorrow. We had dessert and "43" a Spanish after dinner drink.

It was decided that everyone was staying over, even Sandy after consuming too much food and liquor. At eleven thirty we showed Bob to the guest room. I offered him pajama pants which he accepted. Sandy said she'd be okay in the office sleeping on the sofa. Alice and I went to our room. She removed her clothes but left her pink lace panties on, I slept nude like most nights in the summer.

Perhaps it was three in the morning when I woke up. I slipped on pajama pants, rubbed my eyes and walked to the kitchen. Approching I noticed the under counter lights were on. Walking in I found Bob in pajama pants talking to Sandy. Apparently, Alice had given Sandy some very short pajama pants and tight lace see though top.

As i entered I noticed they were kissing over the kitchen center island. I tried to back away but I'd been seen so I walked in and smiled. Taking a glass of water I said they should return to the guest room together and enjoy each other. The grinned and taking my suggestion walked towards the guest room.

I was awake now so I loaded the dishwasher, washed what didn't fit started the dishwasher and went back to bed. I entered quietly slipped off the pants, got into bed and then felt Alice touching me. We were face to face, kissing and embracing, the top sheet at our waist line my cock rock hard.

It was now about five or five thirty in the morning. I thought I heard a gentle tap at the door. I lay quite and heard it again. I got up and went to the door with a full erection. I opened the door to find Sandy and Bob smiling at me. A bit puzzled I smiled, Bob said we are so happy, we want to come in and join the two of you for some fun.

Alice over my shoulder said come on in, sounds like fun. As I backed up I sat on the edge of the bed. Almost instantly Bob was between my legs sucking my cock. I certainly had no objection as he sucked, licked and massaged my balls. Sandy waisted no time either. She was eating Alice's pussy and they were both enjoying it to the fullest.

Asking Bob to stop, I whispered climb into bed with me next to the ladies. As we moved onto my side of the bed the homosexual in me had me kissing Bob passionately. We began making gay love as we'd done in the past. I'm an aggressive top to his bottom. I don't normally need lube but needing it now I reached over Bob and retrieved it from the bedside drawer.

All I could think about was fucking Bob. I ignored the ladies as I prepared Bob's ass and my cock. Agressively, I forced my cock into him. sweating I heard a click, the ceiling fan had been switched on. I fucked Bob like we'd done as much younger men. He smiled as we were facing each other. Losing control I went wild on him. My hands on his pecs I came hard in him. Sperm shot out of me I jusy could not stop. Finally I backed my cock out of him. As before he slid down and licked my cock clean.

Spent, I lay next to Bob. I suddenly realized Alice and Sandy had been watching this gay, exciting man to man sex. Four in a king size bed was a tight fit. I excused myself washed my cock and came back. I said I'd make coffee and call them when it was ready. Joining me I was like Bob in pj bottoms, Sandy in her tiny bikini bottoms and topcAlice in a sheer robe joined me in the kitchen.

We shared coffee and I apologized for my raw sex with Bob. We're not complaining the women said as they smiled. The sun was just coming up as we talked, me leaning against the kitchen counter, the others seated on our island's chairs.

I offered breakfast. fruit, bagles, crescent rolls and cereal were offered, accepted and eaten. I was Monday and many neighbors were off to work. I sensed the four of us had a little more activity in mind.

After what seemed like an hour or more of coffee and conversation Sandy took my hand. She smiled a knowing smile at Alice. Sandy said we are going to the guest room. Alice said she and Bob would clean up the kitchen.

Arriving at the guest room we walked in Sandy closed the door. We took off our clothes and got into bed. Her petite body was beautiful in the morning light. As she placed my cock in her mouth she gently sucked it. Positioned in a 69 I began eating her. A shaved pussy like a shaved cock maximizes the pleasure. Then assuming the missionary position we engaged in heavy sexual love making.

Pushing me up Sandy sucked my nipples making me even more excited. Returning the favor I massaged her tits and sucked them as well. I slipped out of her to avoid coming too soon.

Passionately kissing I rolled her on her front and began some ass play. Without lube I fingered her using her own sexual fluids to excite her. Two then three fingers in I felt her excitement built. Very slowly I entered her. The animal in me took over, what seemed like ten minutes later in a rage of sexual power. I slammed into her ass sperm raced from me and into her. Our mind blowing orgasams hit like a two car crash.

Resting breathing heavily and sweating we kissed, we got into the shower together. We washed each other dressed and returned to an empty kitchen. We both knew what was happening.

After our guests left Alice and I sat in the kitchen. I wore shorts she had on shorts and a tee. Neither could manage any underwear. I made sandwiches and served them with iced tea. Alice said thanks for allowing she and Bob time alone I said thanks for allowing Sandy and me some time alone.

No idea what the week would hold for us, will there be more sexual adventures ahead? Who knows?

673djp
673djp
76 Followers