Incredible Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Four people enjoying the Christmas holiday.
1.5k words
4
3.1k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

Mary reached over to the night stand to get a bottle of water she'd left open as we got into bed. She sipped the water to help wash down my sperm I'd just deposited in her mouth. She wiped her chin and laid back on our bed.

We keep our older house's furnace set at sixty-eight degrees over night in the winter. Heating costs where we live are very expensive. I always sleep naked year round. She always wears something to bed. In the winter flannel pants and long sleeve tee shirt.

We have sex a lot for people our age. Actually Mary thinks it is a compulsion I can't control. She is always willing to either have sex, blow me or help me masturbate. Tonight will be special because it's Christmas Eve.

Mary's blowjob took the pressure off. Now we can engage in sex the way she wants to tonight. We got in bed early tonight. It was nine-thirty and nothing was new on television. We'd finished our wine and turned down the bed. Feeling a chill Mary came to bed wearing only her tee shirt. As always I was naked. We each sleep under individual down comforters.

Now reclining on her back she took off her tee shirt. The light coming from the windows illuminated the room in a romantic way. Light snow was falling straight down and the outside temperature was twenty-two degrees. The falling snow muffled the sounds of the few cars on our street tonight.

I threw off my comforter and slid over and shared Mary's. She giggled as I began touching her. Her beautiful face, blonde hair and large breast with dark pink nipples always excite me. Touching her hairless pussy and long legs make me desire her even more.

Whispering Merry Christmas she got on top of me. She slipped her very wet pussy around my rock hard cock. The comforter that covered us was now at her waist. Putting my hands on her bach it felt cool. Asking if I could pull it up she said no that the chill felt good.

Placing my hands on her tiny bubble butt she began pumping away on me. As she pumped harder and faster I sucked on those large pink nipples. My hand was on her clit exciting her. I said to her I'm about to cum she said I want you to. With that an explosion of sperm shot out of me and into her.

By now the comforter was on the floor. She kept pumping as I came. Two people orgasmed together. The orgasm made my brain tumble. The light sweating caused us to feel quite chilly in the very cool room. As I regained my composure a bit I slid down and got on top so I could eat my cum from her pussy. It sometimes surprises me that the volume of cum is large for a guy my age. I guess it's because we have so much sex.

Getting back besides her I pulled both now chilled comforters from the floor and onto us. Mary gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the bed. Returning from the bathroom she was dressed in her pink flannel pants and white tee shirt. Under the covers she went. Getting up my self I went to the bath and took a wash cloth and cleaned up my cock.

We always sleep soundly after sex. to my surprise I actually didn't wake up until six in the morning. That's late for me. I'm usually up by four-thirty or five in the morning. I smelled coffee and grabbing a tee shirt and short pajama pants I walked to the kitchen.

We had a breakfast consisting of the works. Eggs, bacon, potatoes and coffee. After eating I got dressed and headed out to shovel the snow that fell last night. I always do our house and our neighbor. First I did the front stairs and walk then the back of the houses. I also cleared our two garages that face the alley behind our two houses.

Our sexy neighbor Sandy waived from the window. The three of us will be having Christmas dinner at Sandy's later today. Alice and I only buy inexpensive Christmas gifts, we have everything we want so a token gift is enough. We will bring Sandy a gift because she said we didn't have to bring anything for the dinner.

Arriving at Sandy's at the appointed time of six in the evening we greeted each other at her door. Sandy's house smelled delicious. Reaching the living room and to our surprise our friend Bob was already seated in the living room. We all greeted each other with hugs and kisses. What a wonderful surprise.

Sandy outdid herself preparing a standing rib roast for dinner with delicious sides. Excellent wine parings by Bob made the dinner even more memorable. After dinner drinks and dessert were served and by ten we were all ready to sleep, but with who?

It seemed like Alice and Sandy wanted to share the same bed and of course I was more than pleased with the idea of spending the night with Bob. A group decision done Bob and I would go next door the ladies would spend the night at Sandy's house.

Our house was cool when we arrived, checked the thermostat and it was working properly. I reset it to sixty-nine, immediately I heard the furnace start running. I headed to the bathroom to get ready. Bob did the same heading to the guest bath. I pulled a thong over my bulging cock and walked to the guest bedroom. Bob had turned down the bed and he was under the covers. Coming from a warmer climate he was freezing. I knew I could fix that and make him very warm.

I quickly joined him my cock was already oozing precum. I felt Bob's cock it was rock hard as well. The room was warming up so I pushed the covers down to my waistline.

Asking Bob if he was ready to play I slid down and took his cock into my mouth. It was shaves, warm and hard. In the dim light his cock glistened for the wetness I applied from my mouth.

I felt the urge to pee and excused myself for a minute. I returned with cocoa butter that I applied to my lips, his cock and balls. Bob had kicked off the covers so only the bottom sheet remained. We assumed the sixty-nine position licking, teabagging and sucking like wild men. When I'm with a man all my most gay feelings surface.

I asked my friend if he was up for anal? He said he'd been with another man recently bareback. He said he felt the guy was safe. I said as long as you think so I have no problem going bareback. I wanted to fuck him first. I slid down in bed and I was on my back. I applied more cocoa butter to my cock and his willing ass. His tight hole forced me to pound my cock into him as he stood in front of me. Now once passing his prostate with the butter helping we fucked together in unison. With our continued fucking I knew my orgasm was coming soon. My ankles on his shoulders I was all the way in him when my sperm shot into Bob.

Bob's hands were on my pecs he was very warm and sweaty when he too came. His cock shot his sperm on my chest and abs. He collapsed on top of me and now face to face we kissed deeply and passionately. Both not wanting the evening to end we quickly showered together in the guest bath.

Bob put on a pair of my pajamas bottoms while I remained naked. Myself and my cock were done for tonight. Looking next door the house appeared mostly dark except for some faint light in the primary bedroom. I smiled, got into bed with Bob wishing him Merry Christmas I thanked him for the fun evening. Thanking me as well off to sleep we went.

The phone rang early the next morning. We were told to clean up and that we we're taking the ladies out for breakfast. Cleaned up and dressed for cold weather we all met at our garage. The electric heater had come on during the night and the building was relatively warm. We got in the car and I drove us to Sanders. Sanders a local breakfast and lunch restaurant was busy this Monday morning.

We ordered and were served large portions too large for one meal. After breakfast we agreed to go back and put on heavier clothes. We drove to a walking path on the far northwest side of Chicago called Edgebrook. We took a long walk through the forest preserve. Many singles and families were out as well. Kids were trying out new sleds on the hills and ice skates on the now frozen pond. We agreed that it looked more like the times we had as kids.

Frozen we returned to the car. Skipping lunch Bob and I cleared more snow. Dinner was set for five-thirty at our house. Wondering what will happen this evening, our gust arrived on time. Cocktails served and dinner at six. I wondered what's for dessert?

673djp
673djp
76 Followers