Incredible Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with our next door neighbor.
1.2k words
3.98
5.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

It's been a week since we were together with Sandy. We waived over the fence and from the kitchen window but that was it. Alice and I engaged in our usual sexual activity. It's almost Memorial Day and the weather is wonderful. Sunny warm days in the seventies or lower eighties. Plants are growing and the grass is a lush green carpet.

John, Alice called out to me, we are invited next door for dinner tonight. Since we had no plans we promptly accepted. It was early in the day. I set off to do the grocery shopping. I stopped at Binny's to replenish our supply of wine. I selected two bottles of red and two of white. Once I knew tonight's dinner menu I'd bring the appropriate wine.

Alice wore a pretty summer dress it is pink and white but she wore no underwear, cute flip flops completed the outfit. I wore blue shorts and a gray polo shirt, no underwear and gray flip flops. No one appreciates summer weather like Chicagoans.

We walked next door at 6:30 PM and we were warmly greeted by Sandy. Sandy wore a short beige miniskirt with a pale beige almost see through blouse. Barefoot she looked extremely sexy. Knowing the menu I opened the first bottle of white wine. I poured one for each of us and then the doorbell rang. Answering the door Jeff Sandy's next door neighbor joined us. Saying he just wanted to say hello he joined us for a glass of wine. Jeff is an older gay guy. Nice guy for sure, we chatted about the weather and our neighbors and he was off to dinner with friends.

Our dinner started with a wedge salad and dressing. The main course was grilled pork chops and grilled veggies. Delicious to say the least. More wine and conversation continued as the evening drifted into night. As promised I went into the kitchen and did the cleanup and dishes.

When I returned the ladies were on the sofa facing each other sipping wine and touching each other. The lights had been dimmed Sandy's blouse was open exposing her tits. I sat in the chair across from the sofa. I was sipping my wine while watching these two ladies gently pleasuring each other. Hands on each other as they kissed. I went down the hall and unmade Sandy's bed. Walking back to the living room I took them by their hands and walked them down the hall to the bedroom.

I unzipped Alice's dress watching it fall to the floor. Sandy had removed her blouse and I unzipped her miniskirt watching it too drop to the floor. I left the room and closed the door to allow them all the intimate time they needed to be one with each other.

I sat in the dimly lit living room. I heard the primary bedroom door open quietly. Sandy walked into the living room wear tiny lace bikini panties. Her long hair was draped over her shoulder. She quietly walked to me and sat on my lap. She unbuttoned my polo and pulled it over my head. Touching my pecs she kissed me. I looked at her pink varnished toes, long legs and her breasts with large dark pink nipples. I felt my cock getting hard. She took my hand asking me to stand up. Undoing my belt she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. There I stood with a rock hard penis.

She took me past the primary where Alice was laying asleep. Only her lower body was covered. Alice looked beautiful sleeping her full chest exposed her gorgeous tits are faintly lit by light coming through the window. Sandy and I continued to the guest room. She closed the door, unmade the bed, dropped her panties and welcomed me into the bed.

Centered in the bed and on her back, I interpreted this to mean Sandy wanted me to eat her pussy. Placing my face at her pussy I first began kissing it, then licking and sucking it. Her pussy was wet then wetter as I worked it, she squirmed then started to push me away as she orgasmed. She came hard very hard. Grabbing me she pull me to her and put me on my back.

Slowly she took my cock head, purple with blood flow into her mouth. My cock stretching her mouth's limit. She kept massaging my balls as she sucked. My excitement kept building. She was taking more and more of my cock down her throat. I could feel my cum coming, what should I do? I allowed her one more suck and then I slowly pulled my flaming hot cock out of her trembling mouth.

I wanted to cum in her pussy, I lowered my body and rapidly inserted my cock into her slippery soaking wet pussy. perhaps ten seconds later my fiery sperm shot out of me and into Sandy. She'd managed to grab my ball and gently squeezed them as I came.

Laying side by side and too sensitive to be touched we lay sweating profusely. I could see beads of sweat between her tits and my pecs. Faint light came through the window. She reached down for the covers. She pull them up to her chest. The sheet covered me to my waist. I kissed her deeply and literally moments later I was asleep. At perhaps three in the morning I felt Sandy's hand on my chest. She ever so gently woke me.

She whispered asking if I could get hard again? I whispered reach down and feel my cock. By then I was indeed rock hard. She again whispered close to my ear that I am the only man who ever fucked her in the ass. Can we do that again she asked? Smiling I said yes, I would love to do it again. Recalling last time it was incredible how tight her ass clamped onto my cock. Problem, no lube was available and she didn't want to go in the other room perhaps waking Alice.

I rolled her onto her stomach. I started by licking and kissing her ass. I gently spread her cheeks. My purple cock head rested against her ass. Ever so slowly I forced myself into her. She whimpered as I entered my precum became a lube making it easier to slid into her. On top of her I reached for her shoulders. I started pumping my cock in and out of her. She bit the sheet so as not to scream. She orgasmed, as I kept fucking her. Harder and faster I fucked until I too orgasmed. So much sperm came out of me I was soaking her beautiful ass. Face to face now we kissed, I watched her drift off to sleep and so did I, we slept soundly.

Waking up the next morning I found myself alone in bed. With no clothes I walked to and opened the door. My cock was half erect as I walked to the kitchen. Sandy was seated at the table in her tiny lace panties sipping coffee. Alice had put her dress on and was seated there as well. Alice said, don't be shy come and join us. I poured a coffee and my ass leaning on the kitchen counter, I thought what do these ladies have planned for today?

673djp
673djp
76 Followers