Incubus Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexandru Popa, incubus vampire, finally has Emma.
1.5k words
4.79
926
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma shut the door to Mr. Popa's room. She did so without turning around. The moment she rounded the corner into his room, Emma locked eyes with Alexandru Popa. Just looking into his eyes made her shiver. Once the door was closed, she took a couple steps forward.

"Stop," Mr. Popa said.

Emma froze, terrified she had done something wrong.

Mr. Popa continued, "What did I say about calling me Mr. Popa. My dear Emma, I am Alexandru. Call me Alexandru or Alex."

Emma blushed hard. When did she say his name? She had no memory of saying anything. In her gazing and lusting, she must have said or sighed his name. "Stupid, Stupid," she thought to herself.

Alexandru had been curious if Emma was coming tonight. He thought she was scheduled for tonight. Her last shift, she helped him bathe. When she was not sucking or jerking him off until completion, both of which she did while masterbaing, she told him what days she was working. They had a long conversation that day. She had told him about her childhood and how she chose her college. She had emotionally laid herself bare to him, putting herself out there. She needed his approval more than anything. Alexandru recognized that and was eager to give it.

He needed her after all. After his son's attempt on his life, Alexandru was weak. To repair the damage done to him, his body went comatose. For two months, his body burned every bit of energy he had stored from his harem. In that time, his power over them vanished. Day after day, they must have thought of him less and less. Then, one day, they must not have thought of him at all. The time he needed them, they were gone. Emma was here though.

Emma was here and wanted him. Just when Alexandru started to mildly worry that something may have happened to her, she stepped into his room and shut the door. As she did so, she bored into his eyes and sighed, "Mr. Popa."

Alexandru stopped her and reminded her to not call him by his last name. He was not sure why he kept doing that. He normally did not care what his batteries called him.

"Sorry, Alexandru," Emma flushed. Her face now matched the pink streaks in her blonde hair.

"I was beginning to worry you were not coming today," Alexandru said.

"I was checking up on the other patients first." Emma paused ever so slightly before continuing, "I wanted us to have more time to ourselves."

Alexandru smiled. This was the night. The two of them were going to feed. He was going to open himself up and merge with her lifeforce. It will be painful but rejuvenating. This is the only way he can regain his strength.

"Emma," Alexandru said. "I really like you and want to take this to the next level."

"I really like you too!" Emma exclaimed. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I want us to take this to the next level too. I know you are still weak but I think it will make you feel better. And until you feel like more, all you have to do is lay down and let me do everything."

Emma's face was now beet red. She was blushing so hard that her pink streaked hair looked pale in comparison. Her face shone overjoyed a second prior, now was stricken at her lapse in self control. Alexandru could not help but find it cute. She wanted him and he needed her.

"I would like that but I will need your help getting onto the bed."

Emma stood up and helped Alexandru pivot onto his bed. Once on it, he had regained enough strength to take off his own shirt and swing his legs onto the bed. Emma stood over him. Still blushing, she bit her lip and ran her hand over his chest and down his stomach. The months of recovery had not completely eliminated his physique. She then began to undress. First her scrubs. Then her bottoms. She stood before him in only her underwear.

Alexandru outstretched a weak hand and felt her hips. She was soft. Very soft. He slid his hand over her rear, tracing the edge of her panties with his fingers. Usually, he had great control over his own body. Alexandru assumed it came with his powers. In his current state, that was non-existent. There was no holding back the erection that came from seeing and feeling this beautiful young woman.

Emma, breathing heavily with excitement, unbuttoned Alexandru's pants and pulled them off. It was clearly difficult for her. She was exercising a great amount of self-restraint. As she pulled down his clothes, Alexandru's dick swung up and gently pressed against Emma's face.

Emma's heart raced faster than it ever had before. Once she had taken Alexandru's pants off, she climbed onto the bed. She straddled him and moved so that her dripping wet groin pressed against his. Holding her breath, she held his dick, lining it up. Finally, she descended onto him and into pure pleasure.

Alexandru Popa shivered sighed. Finally, he was inside her. Emma, struggling slightly from the lack of experience, moved her hips up and down. Every time she came down, she came down a little farther. He smiled at her. He could tell she was inexperienced but that was ok. It was cute. Furthermore, the heaving of her chest as her breathing quickened was mesmerizing.

After a couple minutes of awkward humping, she was able to take in all of his cock. As they joined in flesh, they joined in spirit. When this happened he felt everything she felt and vice versa.

There was pain but it was sweet, glorious pain. He could feel her stretching and he knew she could feel his pain. His muscles screamed and ached with every movement, but that did nothing to slow them down. Through it all, the pleasure beat through. It was like the pain of a mint that was too hot. Yes there was discomfort, but the feel of breathing in afterwards was greater.

His body screamed but it was screaming to keep going. Likewise, Emma was groaning louder and louder. That wasn't good. He couldn't afford anyone to hear. Summoning all of his strength, he took hold of her and slowed her down. He felt her frustration at slowing down. Or was it his? At this point, it didn't really matter. For all intents and purposes, when a vampire copulated, there was no distinction between one's feelings and the partners'. They were merely one mound of carnal pleasure.

Alexandru forced himself to grab her and pull her in. Emma's breasts pressed against him and he met her moaning mouth with his. He felt her frustration of slowing down give way to a new pleasure. Despite meaning the act to slow them down, the sensation of her laying flat on him was too much.

With a jerk of his hips, Alexandru pumped his load into Emma. He felt her reciprocate and the two of them reveled in their combined climax. After anywhere from three to thirty minutes of panted kissing, he shifted a bit on his bed. He felt his cock finally slide out and Emma rolled to his left side. Her arm and leg still draped over him.

Her pupils were dilated to their largest possible size. Emma spun her finger in his salt and pepper chest hair. Alexandru felt like he had ripped off a scab. His body ached but it felt! His muscles contracted and twitched on his command instead of their own or not at all. The rush of the ejaculation cleared his mind. For the first time since he awoke from his coma, he felt alive.

He raised his right hand and brushed the fly away hairs off Emma's face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. He felt her gently bite down on his thumb. The sensation of her tongue brushing it caused another part of him to twitch. 'Enough of that,' he silently thought. He knew another round was too much for him right now. He needed a break. A chance to flex and use his newly working muscles before going at it again.

He withdrew his thumb and Emma broke the silence, "I didn't know it could feel that good. Anything could feel that good."

"With me, you can feel that good every day," Alexandru replied.

The words came from his lips unburdened. It dawned on him that he meant that. He wanted her to feel good. He didn't just want to grow stronger. He enjoyed her and not just how she made him feel.

Alexandru pushed this alarming thought to the back of his mind and continued, "It was good for me too."

Somehow, Emma blushed harder and said, "You look good. I mean better... stronger."

Alexandru couldn't help but smile in response. 'I guess there's no hiding it.' He did feel stronger. He was stronger. He raised his knee and propped himself on his side. It hurt and his leg felt shaky but he could do it.

Emma's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"All thanks to you," He responded to her.

Emma's eyes watered with joy as she responded, "Really?"

"Yeah. You make me feel better. You make me better."

"Then we can do it more?" She whispered.

"Tomorrow, yes."

"Good," Emma whispered as she closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss.