Incubus Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandru Popa, an incubus, is weak. Who can help him?
3k words
4.45
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder rolls in the distance and waves of rain dash against the nursing home window. Alexandru Popa sat in his wheelchair, staring out the rain flecked window. Finally, Alexandru thought. Finally something to drown out the humming of the fluorescent lights.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the sounds of the storm had washed away some of the rage he had built up these last weeks and let him think clearly on his situation. He had lost it. He trusted who he shouldn't. And he lost his family, his business, and his respect. He didn't care what his son said, he didn't believe him. Alexandru knew that his son was behind the attempt on his life.

For now, his son had succeeded Alexandru as the head of the crime family. This can't stand. Unfortunately, it will have to wait for now. Alexandru needed to focus on himself. He needed to prioritize regaining his strength before he can regain his position. Thankfully, his son knew nothing of his father's secret.

In fact, if it weren't for the fact his son was the spitting image of Alexandru, he'd swear he wasn't his son. Whatever gene gave Alexandru his powers did not pass onto his son. Alexandru was a vampire. Not the cheesey blood sucking vampires from movies and tv, but the more subtle kind. The incubus kind.

From intimate closeness with another, Alexander could unite with their life force and form a symbiotic relationship. Both the incubus and subject would grow in strength, not evenly though. Alexander definitely grew more powerful than his subject. This is how he grew powerful enough to become the kingpin of New Jersey. This is how, at the age of 77, he had the looks of a 50-year-old and the strength of a 30-year-old.

Not the bat transformation and super strength of pop culture, but still power. Furthermore, Alexandru could stand in the sun. Instead of light, his weakness was neglect. If he neglected intimacy, he would grow more and more painful and weak. If he goes too long, then he will be beyond the point of rescue and will lose everything.

For weeks, Alexandru assumed he was beyond the point of no return. The attempt on his life left him weak. He was in a coma for two months. In that time, his body used up any and all energy he stored up. When he woke up two weeks ago, he couldn't move.

Rage consumed him ever since. Rage at his son, rage at his men, and rage at himself for being so blind filled his mind. Then, the storm outside drove the storm within out, and cleared his mind. He needed to feed with someone but he was too weak at the moment. As these thoughts swirled in Alexandru's mind, the new nursing aid walked in.

"Good evening Mr. Popa." Said a cheerful Emma. Emma was a new aid at the nursing home. She was eighteen and just started college to be a nurse. Lately, in his self-pity, he couldn't stand her cheerfulness. Now, for the first time, he fully took her in. Pink blonde hair fell to her shoulders. Despite her attempts at modesty, he noticed her ample bosom. She was average height and mildly curvy in ways that others would criticize but Alexandru appreciated. If willing, she would be a great person to unite with.

Emma laid down his dinner plate on the small table in the room and approached his chair. Emma tried to move him but couldn't because of the breaks. She bent down in front of him to undo the breaks of his chair and his mind whirled.

How? Alexandru could barely move his head. How could he make his move and convince her? A perk of his vampiric DNA is an addictive chemical that he produces. Once one tasted an incubus or succubus, they would want more. All he needed was one kiss.

Alexandru's opportunity arose towards the end of dinner. While helping him eat, some of his food dripped onto his shirt. When she came close to clean it, he leaned forward and kissed her.

Once the initial shock wore off, Emma began to return the kiss. Hesitantly at first, she began to return the kiss with more vigor. A rush of feelings he forgot returned. Alexandru let the kiss continue for a little longer before stopping. Emma tried to push it further but when she realized he stopped, she suddenly broke off. Face flushed, Emma stammered and awkwardly backed out of the room.

As she closed the door behind her, Alexandru raised his right arm 3 inches off the armrest of his chair. Yes, she will do nicely, he thought. Furthermore, his powers were not yet gone. He was not so weak that he lost them. She had wanted him. If she had not enjoyed it, it would have done nothing for him. He can tempt them. He can give them a taste of something so desirable they want it more than anything else. He can start that process with a single kiss. However, if they truly don't have any desire for him, he can't force himself on them. He only draws power when both desire the other and then, through intimacy, their life forces merge and multiply.

Emma will want more. She won't be able to get Alexandru out of her head. She will crush harder for him than anyone else in her life. When she comes back, longing for more, he will give her more. Not all at once. He was not yet strong enough for sex. Nonetheless, she still could rejuvenate him to that point.

It was two days before Emma was on the schedule again. In that time, many of the nurses and doctors encouraged him to continue his exercises, convinced they were the reason he regained minor hand movement. More than his minor physical improvement, they were impressed by his attitude. Alexandru Popa was still melancholy most of the time but nurses and aides remarked that there was something new behind his eyes. Where before they only saw hopelessness, they now saw determination.

Alexandru did not pay much attention to them. He awaited Emma. On the third evening since their kiss, she returned. She normally worked the evening shift. He assumed it was because of her college schedule. When Emma did return and enter his room, she entered backwards. She slowly shut the door and paused, appearing to mentally debate something.

For the first time, Alexandru appreciated Emma's backside. Her shoulders raised and lowered, as if she took a deep breath. She turned around and her face was a deeper pink than her hair.

"Mr. Popa." She stammered.

"Yes Mrs." Alexandru left the sentence hanging, inviting her to finish it.

"Patel," she finished.

"Yes, Mrs. Patel. I hope you forgive my forwardness last time. Sometimes, when you are overwhelmed by immense beauty, you feel like doing something reckless. Recklessness is not the exclusive folly of youth I'm afraid. I am sorry."

Emma bit her lip. "I do. I mean..." Emma appeared to summon all of her courage and continued, "don't be sorry. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It is embarrassing but I enjoyed it. Don't worry Mr. Popa. I will be professional."

She was falling apart like a kid with a crush. Alexandru smiled. If she was telling the truth about being professional, then she would not have shut his door when she entered. Usual practice here is for patient's doors to be left open unless they were changing, doing medical tests, or had company. The staff believed keeping it open encouraged morale and socializing.

"Please Mrs. Patel, call me Alexandru." He said.

Alexandru looked at her. If she makes eye contact, she would be his. At the height of his power, his eyes were enough to initially draw a mate. The kiss would seal her. The sex would empower them. Now, Alexandru played a more difficult game. He was weak. His powers were weak. He worried his kiss was too big of a gambit. He knew she had enjoyed it but was unsure of how much.

Her closing of the door and the conversation so far were good signs but this was the moment. Either she looked him in the eyes and fell for him or she didn't and he'd grow too weak.

Emma, who had been staring at a patch of wallpaper behind Alexandru, finally glanced at him. It was enough. What was meant to only be a brief glance turned into a soulful gaze.

"I know I should not have kissed you, Emma." Alexandru said. "But you are so beautiful and I wanted to show you my appreciation for..."

Alexandru did not get to finish his sentence. Emma came at him with a speed he was not expecting and kissed him. Their lips, their tongues, and their life forces met. Emma's hands cupped his face and she was awkwardly bent over as they kissed.

Alexandru broke off long enough to raise a shaky and to her face and say, "Sit on my lap."

Emma hesitated for only a moment for she sat on his lap. She swung her legs over and they hung over the armrest. The wheelchair creaked and wobbled a bit. Neither of them cared. Emma wrapped her arms around Alexandru's neck and continued to kiss. This time, with even more passion.

Every now and then, she would nibble on his lip. With each passing nibble, Alexandru grew more aware of the weight on his lap. Eventually, he started to hurt. Emma noticed it too. He was hard and pressing against her.

"Oops. I'm sorry," She giggled.

"Don't be. We can do something about that," he replied.

Emma bit her lip and panted, "I don't think you are ready for that."

As she said this, clear disappointment and hunger showed on her face. She wanted him.

"You are correct. But you could help by other means," he replied softly.

Nervous excitement flooded Emma's eyes as she said, "I don't know how. I have never."

"It is ok. You can do it."

Emma, biting her lip as if she was about to open a fragile treasure, slid off Alexandru's lap and knelt in front of him. Cautiously, she undid his pants and pulled them down. As she peeled back his underwear, his erect cock sprang up. A wide-eyed grin crossed her face as she slowly reached out to hold his cock.

With both hands she slowly massaged his shaft up and down. With each gesture, he felt better and worse. He felt more, which was good, but that also meant he could feel his injuries more.

She kept clumsily jerking him off. With each jerk, her technique improved. Through this intimate act, their life forces touched. Therefore, she felt a fraction of the pleasure he did and vice versa. It was not as complete if their life forces actually merged. That only happened through sex. Through sex, their forces become one and both of their desires, pleasures, and sensations become one. Alexandru needed more strength before he could do that. Emma was giving it to him.

Her face was inches from his cock.

"Go ahead," he encouraged her.

Emma obeyed him and her longing. She pressed her lips against the head of his cock. Precum hung from her lips as she pulled away. When she licked it, it looked like she was licking candy. A quiet moan of enjoyment escaped her lips.

She returned to his cock and put the entire tip into her mouth. She lingered on the tip before slowly moving down. When she sucked as far down on his shaft as she could, she paused before moving up again. She repeated the process over and over. Each time she went a little deeper and held it a little longer. Moans of pleasure were distorted by his cock filling her mouth.

Emma savored every moment of this. His sensations were almost too much for him. After being so weak, he couldn't take much more. As Emma went down one last time and held it, he exploded for the first time in ages. With every pulse of his cock, it felt as if his body grew exponentially more powerful.

Emma gagged, coughed, and pulled up. She carefully angled her head up as she pulled away from his cock. She held his cum in her mouth. Her face looked like she tasted ice cream for the first time as she held it in her mouth. Finally, with a shiver of delight, she swallowed.

Emma fell forward. Her face landed on Alexandru's lap. Eyes closed, she absent mindedly kissed and licked his drooping cock. Without opening her eyes or moving away from her treat, she slipped her hand down her scrub pants. After a minute, she stopped kissing his cock and moaned. Her hips twitched and she came.

Alexandru watched Emma lay against him and pant for three minutes. Once she caught her breath, she slowly climbed up. The front of her scrub pants were soaked.

Emma's face, temporarily shone with ecstasy, then horror. "I'm so sorry Mr. Popa!"

"Don't be," Alexandru soothed.

He leaned forward and slid his hands up her arms and gently pulled her in. Emma's breath caught. He slipped his hands under her scrubs and cupped her breasts. Emma's eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip.

Alexandru whispered, "That helped me more than you could know."

That was the truth. The following days were filled with pain but at least he could feel. He still couldn't move his legs but Alexandru moved his arms in a limited manner. Now, he needed to have sex. If he is to regain his strength, he must do it before his family hears of his remarkable progress and tries to finish the job.

Alexandru gave himself the time frame of a week. One week to have sex. He was confident that sex with Emma would give him the required energy to stand. Once he could at least stand, he felt he could get ahead of any treacherous machinations of his son. Thankfully, Emma clearly wanted the same thing as him.

Emma reached out to nearly all of her coworkers and traded days and late nights with them. All of this she did so she could see her new obsession. She felt as if she was on cloud nine. She remembered her boyfriend from highschool. At the time he had made her feel special. One time, it went as far as sex. But the attraction she felt then did not come close to what she felt for Mr Popa. Her roommate noticed this change in her and asked who she was seeing.

Emma was afraid to say. Olivia was different from others but not that different. Despite her black clothes, punk demeanor, and free going style, Emma doubted Olivia was open enough to understand and 18-year-old dating a man... "How old is Mr. Popa?" Emma thought. Was he 70? She remembered seeing it at some point and being surprised. She reads a quick summary and medical report on each of her patients. What did his say?

She knew he did not look it, whatever his age. Even with the wrinkles of pain and loss, he looked around 40 to her. Emma sighed. Olivia would not understand why Emma felt the way she did for Mr. Popa. Double went for her parents. Would they be horrified that their daughter was with a man older than them or would they be happy for her that she found love.

Oh love. Was this what this was? She thought she had loved someone before but he ended up betraying her. Emma had wanted to make her old boyfriend happy at the time. To the point she let him sleep with her before she was ready. Not two weeks later, she caught him with another girl. She slept with him because she felt like it was her responsibility to please him, regardless of how she felt. That certainly was not the case with Mr. Popa.

Yes, she wanted to please him but she also wanted him. She wanted to make love with him. The thought occupied her every waking minute. Before, Emma had experimented with masterbation once or twice. Now, she found herself doing it every morning and night. That's on top of the two times she did it in front of Mr. Popa.

Over the past 5 days, Emma had managed to get herself on the schedule three times. Each time, she was rewarded with sucking Mr. Popa's dick. At the thought of the memory, Emma quivered and wanted nothing more than to pull off the road and slide her fingers inside herself.

"No, Emma," she said to herself. "You are almost to work and almost to Mr. Popa."

Maybe this was the night. Maybe he would want to make love! Emma understood that he was not strong but she thought it would help. She noticed that after every time they were together, he seemed a little better. Besides, while she did not know exactly how he would like it, Emma was fine with taking the lead this time. Until he felt strong enough to try something else. Then, the thoughts of him on top of her and asserting himself made her quiver again.

"Damnit Emma!" She yelled into her empty car. "You can't have sex with him if you die in a car crash on the way."

Emma did not have to wait long. Five minutes later, she pulled into her parking spot and shut off her old car. Grabbing her backpack, she got out of the car and closed the door that didn't quite match the color of the rest of the vehicle. She was so excited to go in, she nearly forgot to lock her car. She had to manually insert the key and lock it. The buttons to lock it never worked for as long as she owned the thing.

It was almost another hour before she could see Mr. Popa. Sandy, Emma's middle-aged supervisor, was the only other employee that night. She needed Emma's help on a couple of tasks before she could tend to her own patients. Finally, was the time. She helped Sandy do what she needed to do and she went ahead and checked on all of her other patients before Mr. Popa. She could attend to him without distractions. Taking an excited deep breath, she rounded the corner and walked into his room, shutting the door behind her.