My Daughter's Teacher

Story Info
A coupling with my daughter's first year teacher.
1.9k words
4.2
11.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luke516
Luke516
11 Followers

It was day six of eight at Walt Disney World. We were standing in line, waiting for the bus to take us from our resort to Epcot. I was in a haze, a little exhausted looking around at the people waiting in our line and others. I couldn't help but notice that in our line was a good looking young woman in a pair of yellow orange bird shorts and a top that was showing a little bit of her midriff. Her face was vaguely familiar, but I thar might have been because I had seen her earlier in the week around the resort.

I look down the road to see if the bus was coming when I hear someone ask a question. "How was your first year teaching?" It was an older lady in a wheel chair. She was looking at the young woman I had noticed. I looked a little closer and noticed she was wearing a pin that was celebrating her first year of teaching. Her response was lost to me as I turned back but my daughter's excited voice wasn't.

"Miss Cass!" She exclaimed. I looked down at my daughter then up at the young woman. The realization hit me, she was my daughters homeroom teacher.

Miss Cass turns to my daughter, "Jess, how are you doing?" They give each other a hug. I stand awkwardly there with my in laws. Miss Cass looks up at me, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." I smile, trying to focus.

"It's okay, if anything I should apologize. You probably had enough kids screaming at you all year. C'mon Jess, leave Miss Cass alone please." I smile, beckoning Jess back. I'm trying not to embarrass myself. Miss Cass never looked like that at school, there I only remembered baggy tops and neat slacks. I guess she got good advice on dressing professionally.

"So do you come down here often?" A question breaks into my thoughts. It was Miss Cass, talking to me.

"Umm, what.. yes. Every year for Jess' birthday. It gives her grandparents time to bond" I indicate the older couple standing with us, looking a little perturbed. I give a weak smile.

"Your parents?"

"No, my wife's." There's a little confusion, or disappointment, or something, I speak because I'm not good at social cues. "She passed away when Jess was young. We make this trip, like I said, for her to get time with her grandparents".

Miss Cass touches my arm briefly, then pulls back. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I mean I thought... I dunno what I thought." I saw a flush on her cheeks, embarrassment I guess.

"It's difficult, not something that I normally talk about" I pause for a moment, but it becomes uncomfortable quickly. "How about you? Are you here with anyone?"

"Yes, my mom" She gestures to a woman roughly the same age as my parents.

"Nice to meet you." I say as I hear the bus pull into place. "Have fun today"

"You too. Watch your dad Jess"

We get on the bus, thinking that was the end of it. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Those shorts showing off her assets so well, that little pleasant jiggle whenever she moved. They were at least one size too small, possibly two. I wonder what she was wearing underneath that allowed them to hug her cheeks so well.

A bump brought me back to reality. There was no way someone 15 years my junior would want a widower with a 10 year old. I glanced at Miss Cass one last time before turning to Jess. "So what ride are we rope dropping?"....

"A Piña CoLava please" I step to the resort bar after a full day, indulging in a cooling drink.

As I grab my drink I hear someone say, "That looks good, I'll have the same" I don't need to look, I know who it is.

"I'll cover both" I tell the bartender. "Did you make it around the world Miss Cass?"

"No I didn't. But we had fun anyway" She grabs her drink and takes a sip. While she's looking down I take in the sight of her again. Her top is tight, a little low exposing what looks to be cleavage between a nice pair of B cup breasts.

"Glad to hear that. What was the best part of the day?"

"It was all good. Me and my mom do this every year. We just go to what's new and what we like" She glances sideways at me. "Although I did enjoy watching you and Jess in the water"

I think back to that time. We had watched the fireworks from near the entrance of Epcot so we were the first ones on the bus. Jess wanted to swim, I relented so we spent the next 45 minutes in the pool.

"That was nothing special" but the look on Miss Cass' face said it was.

"It was, and you know that" I blushed, a little ashamed at being caught. I shrug. Then silence, I look at my drink half gone. I don't know where to take the conversation.

I feel a shift, as if she's waiting for something. She's been nursing her drink, waiting. For me I realize.

"Would you like to talk more somewhere else?" She nods. "Then this way" I gesture to her, my hand finds the small of her back to guide her. We make our way to my room, my thoughts racing the whole time, wondering if what I think is happening is actually happening.

I step into my room realizing if I read the situation wrong it was going to get awkward quickly. The only places to sit was a single chair and a queen sized bed. I let her into my room, the scent of her perfume filling my nose. I set down my drink while stepping close to Miss Cass. She bumps into me as she turns, my arms steady her body against mine. I feel her breath catch, her eyes on my lips, then my eyes. Her eyes are a beautiful sparkling blue. I lean down to her, tilting my head, going in for a kiss. Our lips meet, elder arms wrapping around my neck. The kiss grows more passionate as i step her closer to the bed. She pulls away for a moment. "Can I ask something of you?" She says between breaths. I nod. "Can I tied you up?" I can see this is important to her, that there is something she isn't sharing.

"Of course Mistress Cass" I say, keeping my tone light and playful. I undo my belt, it's one of those with a couple cinching metal rings at the end. "Would this work?" A small nod. I pull off my shirt and turn around, my hands crossed behind my back. Mistress Cass fumbles for a moment before securing my wrists together. She turns me around pushes me onto the bed. She has become more confident, more sure of herself, more relaxed. She unbutton my pants and pulls them down with my underwear, I lift up to help her with her task. Her hands touch my legs, leading up to my thighs. They're soft against my skin, my hard member jumping in anticipation. While not particularly long at 6 inches, my member is a good inch and a half in diameter.

Miss Cass begins to undress, losing her top and bra. Her breasts are a nice perky handful, her nipples a pleasant accent. I look into her eyes and see a hunger as her thumbs slide into her shorts. She slides them down, exposing her bare mound lips.

"You look amazing" I say, drinking in the sight of her. She gets on the bed, kneeling besides me. She leans down to give me a passionate kiss. Her mouth parts allowing my tongue to slide into hers. I hear a soft moan, her hand on my chest. Our tongues play for a minute before she pulls back. I watch her look at my body, taking in everything. I'm a little ashamed, my 38 year old body more full than it used to be, and my chest hair has started to turn grey. I know this young teacher could have fit men a decade my junior without issue, but for some reason she chose me.

Her leg swings over my head, mound hovering above me. She looks down at me, still unsire. I can see how aroused she is now. I lift my head up, my tongue barely able brush her slit. She tenses, a startled squeak escaping her lips, "Oh wow" She murmers. My guess was correct, no one had done this before. I kiss her thigh, gentle at first, a little nibble before I do the same to the other. Her hips gyrate, her reluctance obvious but her arousal apparent. I kiss her legs more, teasing up and down her inner thighs, my tongue flicking out occasionally. Her legs relax, slowly sinking. I waiting until she's close enough. I lift up again, my tongue parts her lips and find her bud. Her body tenses for a second then relaxes. I flick across and around her bud, the taste of her absolutely intoxicating. She relaxes again, her body dropping closer to my mouth. I smile and begin to lap her up more, my tongue pressed flat against the sensitive spot between her entrance and bud. Her hands move to my head, holding me close, her hips helping the motion of my tongue. As much as I would love release, I know this is what she needs. I continue to please her, my tongue swirling and stroking along her most sensitive spots. I time my motions with her rythmn, i listen to her breath catch to know what she needs. Her rythmn increases and i match, her hips grinding against my mouth and face. My experience allows me to catch my breath during our motion. Miss Cass then tenses, holding her breath, all motion stops, her legs tremble. I smile, my tongue slowly circling her bud until the intensity causes her to lift.

"Oh God that was amazing" She says between breaths.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said, a little bit of arrogance seep into my voice. She's still recovering so I take advantage of her distraction. I slip my hands from the belt, reach up and reverse our positions. I place myself against her, my head rubbing along her bud. I watch her eyes close. "Should I continue?" I lean down, one hand by her throat, pushing her head up and exposing her neck. I kiss the base of her neck, then slowly trace up her neck. "Please" She moaned.

"Yes miss" I say, pushing against her. I feel her body give way, her eyes widening as I slowly enter her. I growl in her ear. "Damn" while not a virgin, she is tight, and it had been a while since I had felt a woman. Her hands dig into my arms when I finally finish pushing into her. I move my hips, grinding into her tight body. As she grows accustomed to me, my motion becomes longer and quicker until I'm impaling her quickly with each stroke. Her breathing is ragged, uneven and amazing. Her legs wrap around my hips, pulling me closer with each thrust. I'm not slapping against her, my hands on her waist aiding our rough collisions. I feel her body tenses around me, squeezing me and I can't hold off any longer. I pull out, grind into her clit as I cum. Our bodies both moving, grasping for those last moments of pleasure.

"That was hot" She says finally. I lay on the bed next to her, sweat on my forehead.

"It was." She turns and lays her head on my chest, her leg wrapped around mine.

Luke516
Luke516
11 Followers