Incubus Pupa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled her thighs, unable to resist giving her a quick peck on the back of the neck before smearing out the oil to lay down a base. She cooed at the feel of my lips and hands on her warm skin.

Starting at the top, I set fingers to the spongy, bunched-up flesh between her upraised arms and her neck, working it in while my thumbs felt that downy bit of hair at the nape. Pulling downward with the heels of my hands, I worked her spinal column, rubbing outward to the edge of her back over her deltoids and lats. Cheerleading had given her the perfect amount of definition. The feel of her silky soft skin was indescribable.

"Oh...ohhh....ooooo." Sandy rewarded me with a steady stream of appreciative moans as I labored. Pressing the sides of my thumbs into the skin next to her spine, I rubbed circularly, inching my way down toward her peachy ass.

I was pretty proud of my massage technique, having honed it for years helping Ella deal with muscle pain and backaches from growing. My desperate crush on her had led me to look for any way I could help her, especially if it involved touching her. It had paid off too, since it seemed to have comforted her. I wondered if she remembered those times.

Of course, with Ella, it was never a nude massage, and my limp cock most certainly hadn't been nestled into the little pocket between her ass and thighs while I worked on her back. Working my way down to the base of Sandy's, I started to rub the upper slopes of her glutes.

"Mmmmmm. Baby, that feels sooooo good." She murmured.

The feel of her soft, springy butt cheeks was heaven under my touch. Enthralled, I watched as my hands made circular motions in her deep tissue, smushing her cheeks together from the sides then abruptly letting them go. Watching those globes of muscle and flesh quiver as they fell back into their resting position. I couldn't help momentarily interrupting the massage to grab chunks of her sweet ass with my whole hand. My cock started to swell, pushing into the fold between her legs as if it was being called home for dinner.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh." Sandy's moaning was getting louder and more suggestive, and I could feel her spread her legs slightly, inviting my invader onward toward its reward. I wanted to enjoy our massage though, so I pulled my thick member up above her butt, laying its mostly hard length along her crack.

The oil was nearly all absorbed, so I gave her a different lubricant, letting my pre-cum flow. The purple head of my dick rested just above her cheeks, dribbling it furiously over her lower back. I spread and massaged it into her skin as I subconsciously thrust my pipe between her firm buns. She flexed her butt over and over, squeezing my cock like it was being grabbed like a hot dog in a bun while her low groans sent lewd thrills dancing up my spine.

Sensing that she wanted me to fuck her already, I decided to slow down our pace. Today should be about her pleasure, not mine.

"Sandy." I tapped her shoulder.

"Mmm?"

"Flip over for me? I want to do your front."

"Awww, but I was hoping the big guy would find somewhere warm to play for a while." She pouted.

"Later, Babe, right now I want to make you feel good."

"Mmmm, that would make me feel good." She begged. For a moment I thought about indulging her, but then I thought back to her discomfort with her newly enlarged bust, and wanted to make sure she knew that I loved them.

"I promise, Baby, we'll get to it soon. I just want to give your girls a little loving. They've been teasing me all day, and I want a chance to get to know them better."

She giggled and rolled over. "Alright then."

I poured out more oil and set my hands to the pillowy mounds to smear it around. They were so large now that part of their mass hung off the sides of her chest.

Starting at her breastbone, I began to rub the oil in, keeping my hands to the periphery of her boobs. Suspended on her chest like little sacks of some divine fluid, they fell away from my touch like oppositely charged magnets. I played with them for long minutes, reveling in the superlative softness of her breast flesh as I oiled them. Both hands together could just barely cover a single breast, so I did one at a time to massage them properly, rubbing the outer line of her pink areola with my thumbs in a circular motion while my fingers kneaded. Her nipples were stiff little soldiers standing at attention in the crinkled fields of her areola. I worked my way inward, taking her hard nipples in between the knuckles of my index and middle fingers and rolling them lightly.

Sandy gasped, exhaling a tremulous breath. God, I loved how sensitive her tits were. I licked from the outer rim of her puffy areola toward the nipple, tonging up the sides of her nubs.

My massive shaft lay upon her belly, reaching from where I sat above her lap almost to the valley of her breasts. My pre continued to drool all over her stomach, flowing down to coat her mons. I could smell her arousal sharply in the air now. I felt her pelvis tilting reflexively beneath me, begging to be filled, and I knew I couldn't make her wait much longer.

Then I had a thought, and I did something I hadn't done before; instead of stoking her arousal, I suppressed it. The way she was going, she was going to light off long before she got to enjoy what I had planned for her. I reached out to her avatar and pushed calming sensations into it, sending relaxation to cool the furnace of passion that I'd been encouraging with my touch. Her breathing slowed.

From underneath her knees, I drew her legs up and got her comfortable by setting a small stack of towels under her head.

"Adam." She chuckled nervously, "Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

I brought my face in close to her needy pussy, giving her a sloppy grin in reply. Her scent was overpowering me, and my inner beast was slobbering at the prospect of the delectable meal set to table before me. The backs of my hands circled caresses into the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, drawing in closer to her swollen pink lips with each revolution.

Up close, I observed how lovely her flower was. A small triangle of short golden hair topped the gentle swell of her mons, cleft at the lower end by large outer labia that shared their color with her skin. Her tiny rose-colored hood was svelte, almost flush with her skin. But my favorite parts of all were her pretty little inner lips. They peeked through the slit at good half-inch, looking as fluffy and soft as little clouds of medium-rare roast beef. I had to fight the urge to bend in and suck on them and nibble them with my lips. Push their masses back and forth with my tongue, playing with them. But I started slowly, placing tentative licks along her outer lips, eliciting a moan of pleasure from above.

Having moistened up the area, I withdrew to reach into her hot sheath with two fingers, bending them to rub the upper wall of her in a come-hither gesture. She mewled in pleasure, arching her pelvis into my hand, which made vulgar squelching noises from my motions. Pools of titmeat wobbled upon her slender chest. The gooey warmth of her on my fingers felt incredible, and I saw the trail of honey weeping from her, flowing down over her rosebud. I was becoming overwhelmed by the intoxicating aroma of her arousal.

I wanted this one to be a big one, so I reached into my bag of tricks once more.

"Ooooo, Adam, what are you doing to me? I feel like I'm melting." She moaned.

I brought my face near once more, setting my thumb upon her little hood and rubbing gently as I enacted my fantasy upon her little pink lips. I sucked them in between my lips, rubbing back and forth and tonguing the bit inside my mouth. Sandy squealed in ecstasy, grabbing the back of my head and mashing it into her cunt. I gave up my teasing, sticking my tongue inside her as far as I could and stroking with it, licking each wall inside her as deeply as I could.

"Oh, yes! Oh, Christ, I'm gonna... Oh God, I feel like.... Here it comes, here it comes, here it commmmmmmmmes. Ohhhhhhh Goooddddddd! Ahhhhhhhh!" Sandy crushed my head into her with a strength I wouldn't have believed she had, cumming explosively into my mouth.

I was awash in a deluge of Vitae like I'd never felt before. Sensing that she seemed to have plenty more still, I marveled at her. She was certainly the Energizer bunny of my small harem. All that Vitae felt sublimely fulfilling, elevating a tiny part of me to godliness. A moment later, she realized she still had a death grip on the back of my head.

"Holy shit..." she panted. "Adam! In all my life...I've...never...cum like that. What in God's name did you do to me?"

"Heh, I worked on your other erogenous zones with my mind while I ate you out."

"Well, whatever it was...Oh. My. Gawdddd, was it fucking incredible," she cried, closing her eyes as she flopped back to the blanket, looking completely drained.

I slapped myself, thinking about how I told her that I wanted today to be about connecting, and doing things as a couple that didn't involve sex, and we'd just gone straight to it like a couple of...well, yeah, I guess we were a couple of horny teenagers. But I'd have to make more of an effort in the future.

Right now, though, I was as hard as a diamond and needed to get off pretty badly. I promised her a good hard dicking, and I meant to deliver, but I wanted to wait on that.

"Baby, you mind doing something for me now?" I asked.

"You know I will."

I climbed up on top of her torso, straddling her stomach and lining my dick up with her cleavage.

She grinned, guessing what I intended. "Ooooo, we've never done this before."

"Right? I can't believe I've never taken these babies for a spin. Now that the ride looks even more comfortable, I find I can't resist." I wore a goofy grin, knowing exactly how stupid my analogies were most of the time.

Sandy giggled, grabbing the sides of her tits with her hands and enclosing my cock in a soft, warm, oily cage of boob meat. She lowered her chin to her breastbone and opened her mouth, hoping to catch a chance encounter with the head of my cock as it thrust through the heavenly sheath of her tits. I didn't fuck around with finesse, just sawed into those glorious mounds hard and fast. She looked up at me with a crooked smile, and wrinkled her nose cutely as she pressed even harder on her tits. The added friction was all I could take, and I started cresting the hill, knowing release was imminent.

"Open up baby," she did so, looking like a baby bird ready to receive a worm from its mother, "let's see you take...this load!" I hissed, shooting the first geyser of cum straight into her waiting mouth. She recoiled slightly from the unexpected force on the back of her throat, causing the second one to miss its mark, covering her nose and most of her right cheek.

"Unnghh, unnngghh, unnggghhhhh." I grunted. Rope after lengthy rope sprayed from my cock, most hitting home within her mouth. I saw her swallowing as quickly as she could, vainly trying to get it all down while keeping open for more. Ultimately, as I expected, the volume was simply too much for her, and she choked, obscenely spraying gobbets of my thick cum into the grass.

We both laughed at the absurdity of the situation. "That one doesn't count!" she protested with a smile, "it's a lot harder to swallow with my mouth open like that."

I kept chuckling. "I know, Babe, I know. You'll get it."

We cleaned up with the towels I had wisely brought and laid down next to one another, enjoying the sun on our skin as we listened to the chirping birds and the cyclic droning of the crickets.

I broke the companionable silence. "Sorry about that."

Sandy turned to face me. "About what?"

"Oh, just that I said I wanted today to be about getting to know each other better in a way that doesn't involve sex, and the first thing I did is spend 45 minutes eating you out and cumming all over your face."

"Well, most of that was you putting oil on me, to be fair. And you'll hear no complaints here, so it's whatever as far as I'm concerned."

"I know, but I want to make more of an effort with you and my other girls. Go on dates, have fun together, talk to each other."

"Ugh, do you have to bring them up? We're having such a nice time here."

Sandy hadn't exactly been as keen on the whole sharing thing as Christine was when I'd told her. Maybe it was harsh to just expect her to deal with what some would consider to be infidelity, but after going through the process with Christine, I'd realized what she said when I asked her was correct; it wasn't really a choice at all. It was an ultimatum. One I knew they'd all accept in order to stay with me. Not gonna lie, that part didn't feel great, but I didn't find myself as bothered by it as I might have been three weeks ago. And hell, people had been giving significant others ultimatums forever.

Sandy saw the logic behind it, at least. She acknowledged that she wouldn't be able to satisfy my needs by herself, and accepted that I'd need to have more girls around to do so, but she felt her time with me would be threatened. The point was fair.

"You're right, you're right. It's just you and me here. Let's talk about us."

She smiled. "It's ok. It's not as if it won't come up from time to time. I just...need some time to get used to it, I think. I told you I'm okay with it, and I am, but I just want to be with you all the time." She looked down. "I'm afraid they'll take you away from me."

I grabbed her hand, pushing understanding in my gaze, but saying nothing. I realized that this was something I needed to let her work out on her own. Anything I said was only going to make it seem as if I wasn't committed to my polygamy, or prolong her period of adjustment.

"Well, just because I'm letting you step out doesn't mean I don't expect the full girlfriend treatment, Mister." She elbowed me. "You better remember that. That means dates, surprises, text messaging, vacations together, and sex." Each item was ticked off on a finger. "Lots and lots of sex. And then more sex."

She gave me a sidelong glance. "I don't know if I really want you to answer this, but is it still just this girl Christine that I need to worry about?"

I winced. No use hiding it.

"Actually..."

"Oh, Jesus, really? Well, you sure do work fast."

"No, but Sandy, this is good news."

She arched a skeptical brow.

"She's, that is, Ianthe, is loaded. She lives in this huge place over in Kings Glen. Remember how I invited you to move in with Christine and me? Well, the plan has changed. I'll be moving in with Ianthe, and I'm hoping you'll join me. We'll have a huge house all to ourselves. Can you imagine?" I said excitedly.

Her eyes widened. "Really? I mean, I'm not sure what to think. You know I want to be with you, but moving into another woman's house..."

"Baby, I'm not really getting into the details here, but you'll just have to take my word for it -- the house will be mine. She and I...we have a very unique relationship."

"Well, I'm sure that's great for you and all, but what happens when we get in a fight and she throws me out?" She started to tear up. "I had you first." Sniff. "Shouldn't that mean something?" Sniffle.

I reached over and hugged her, momentarily distracted by the cool feel of her cushiony breasts on my chest. "Shhh, Sandy." I soothed, "Listen. That will never happen. I promise. Ianthe listens to me, and you're mine. You'll always be mine. I'm never going to let you go, Honey."

Settling down within my gentle embrace, Sandy clutched at me desperately. Her sniffling slowly abated. I decided I needed to steer the conversation in another direction.

"God, I'm still trying to get my head around how we're bound now." I said, "It's like, we have this bond that's supposed to last forever, but I haven't even thought about the implications of that. Living together, forever...it's like marriage, really. But something about marriage seems to have so much more weight to it, even though it's probably the complete opposite.

"Does it bother you? Being bound to me?" I asked nervously. "Be honest. Does it bother you that you'll be with me for the rest of your life? That's a huge deal." I could sense that my inner Fae was quiet now, having been sated, so I was comforted to know there would be no manipulation of her desires for our heart to heart without my direct involvement.

She thought for a moment.

"No." She shook her head. "Well, I suppose I never absorbed the fact that it meant we'd be together forever, but honestly, knowing that you'll never leave me makes me feel better, if anything.

"Though I do see what you mean about the marriage thing. I didn't see myself getting married until I was much older."

"Sandy, I-"

"No, no, silly. I'm not upset. It's just... How can I explain this? It's sort of like I lost something I thought I wanted, but eventually, I recognized that it wasn't that important. And what I got in its place is. Though, now that I say it out loud, that does sound like a bunch of hypothetical BS."

"No, that helps a lot. Thank you, Sandy."

I bit my lip. I was relieved to know that she didn't regret me binding her, but there was still a sting of guilt over messing up the plans she'd had for her life, to some extent.

"But look, happy or not, Sandy, I still took something precious from you-"

"Oh, stop it." She cut me off. "You didn't take anything; I gave it to you. Willingly. And I'd do it again."

I didn't think she saw how my power worked. Still, my guilt was tempered slightly by the fact that she genuinely thought it was her decision, true or untrue.

"Well, either way, you're precious to me, Sandy, and I want to give you as much happiness as I possibly can." I felt like I was reciting a wedding vow... Then again, was it really that different?

"I want to know all of you, Sandy. Tell me something about yourself. Something no one else knows."

"Hmm, well I don't have any juicy secrets or anything... Hmm." The gorgeous teen pondered. "Wellll, okay, there was this one time..." She smirked, recalling it. "I was eight years old, and my parents were gone for a weekend retreat -- this was before my Dad left. My Grandma was visiting to look after me, but she was taking a nap upstairs. While she did, I took some of the extra paint from the storage room in the basement, and 'redecorated' several of the rooms on the first floor." She burst out laughing. "The paint was everywhere! I took the paintings from the walls and tried hanging them in different spots, even tried to rearrange the furniture -- though most of it was too heavy for me at the time. The whole nine yards; I made all kinds of trouble."

I snorted in disbelief, "Paint!? Good God... Your parents must have flipped."

She tittered, "Uh, yeah, you could say that. I thought I could spruce the place up some, add some color. I was a very determined little girl, I'll have you know." She said seriously. "But truthfully, I've always loved art. I was never that good at drawing, or sculpting, or anything like that, but when it came to decorating...well...I just seem to have an eye for arrangements. Or at least, I thought I did... You've seen my room; you be the judge."

That was an invitation for disaster, and I wasn't touching it with a stick. I waited for her to continue.

"After my parents got everything cleaned up, replaced the carpets, repainted the walls, and got the dining room table resurfaced and stained, they decided to embrace my creative drive. They gave me one of the rooms in the basement to play around with. I'm thankful to have such supportive parents. Well...not so much my dad anymore, but, yeah."