Incubus Pupa Ch. 08

Story Info
A heart-to-heart with Sandy about life in a harem.
9.1k words
4.75
45.4k
103

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,057 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

**************************

Driving to Sandy's house to pick her up for our date the following Sunday afternoon, I rode a rollercoaster of emotion. On the one hand, I was giddy about the addition of such a beautiful and intelligent woman to my harem, while simultaneously finding what looked to be an ideal home for my girls and me.

Ianthe was a delight, too, and I found myself enjoying telling her what to do more than I imagined I would. Whatever fallout she was dealing with at work from her subordinate's fuckup had kept her engaged since I'd bonded her a week prior, but she texted constantly. The good girl inside her needed my comfort and guidance, reaching out to reaffirm my tender regard. I responded quickly every time, knowing it was critical for me to solidify the still-fragile roles I'd established for us.

She had ducked out of a few of her team meetings when things went badly, contacting me by phone. As always, I gave her the peace she sought. It was enough to convey my approval of the harsh taskmistress work persona I'd seen her bring out before, commanding her to use it as necessary -- though not capriciously -- to get the job done correctly. I intuited that much of her suffering was caused by the regret of the sweet girl inside her. The frosty, calculating businesswoman outside had to act harshly toward others, and it didn't sit well with who she really was. Assuming the burden of guilt for her had helped Ianthe find a deal of tranquility, which made me genuinely happy to see.

Unsurprisingly, given the nature of our bond, my orders carried overtones of sexuality for Ianthe, leaving her -- by her admission -- needy and pent up. One time she was so frustrated and distressed that I had to talk her through an intense masturbation session in the ladies' room to calm her down. Her relief finally arrived when I commanded her to cum. She had, violently. I could hear the sound of her gushing into the toilet over the phone. It gave me no end of satisfaction that she could squirt for me; that I could reach her on such a level sent my ego into the stratosphere. Afterward, I heard the amazement in her tone as she related feeling vaguely like I was actually inside of her. It intrigued me with the prospect of an added dimension to phone sex with my bonded girls.

I suspected that Ianthe's team should have been thanking me for a much more mellow boss riding herd on them that day.

On the other hand, I had told my parents about my plans to move out and delay my college entrance, which went about as well as I expected. As I'd imagined, it was a whole lot of disappointed shaking heads, "you need to think about your future", "we taught you better than this", and "you're not the son we raised". They threatened to pull my college fund if I didn't matriculate next fall.

I'd always had a good relationship with my parents, but I felt some rebellious resentment at how strongly they'd reacted to my decision. I knew them to be pretty strait-laced people, but you'd think I'd committed murder considering the heaping dose of scorn they gave me. I admitted that I could see it from their side; my decisions probably looked like I was on drugs. They'd asked as much, in fact, but I knew they didn't believe it -- they'd know it if I were doing that under their roof.

In the end, what hurt the most wasn't their anger, but the look of deep disappointment on their faces. The little sparkle in their eyes that told me they were proud of me. Proud of the man I was becoming. That light had gone dim.

But what choice did I have? This was my life now, and nothing I could do would change that. I wasn't going to run around hiding it all forever -- except maybe the part about being a demon with mind control powers who derived sustenance from sex. That part I would keep to me and my girls.

At least I'd ripped the band-aid off. The huffing and puffing would stop eventually, and there was nothing they could do to stop me in any event.

When I pulled up to Sandy's house in my trusty Honda, she was sitting on the porch waiting for me.

I wolf-whistled through the open window. "Heya, Sweetheart," I shouted in my best creeper voice. "You, uh...need a ride somewhere?"

She looked up at me and beamed.

"Gee, I dunno Mister, I'm not supposed to take rides from strangers."

Wearing a t-shirt and skin-tight jeans with a pair of wedge sandals, she jogged over to the car. The word "TINY" emblazoned the white cotton tee across her mountainous tits in large black letters. I stared openly at them bouncing all over the place.

She opened the door and hopped in. My mouth watered at the sight of the letters on her shirt distorted by the intense gravity of her twin celestial bodies. It might have just been how tight her shirt was, or perhaps she wore a new bra, but damn, did they look big. Bigger than I remembered, that was for sure.

Sandy fastened her seatbelt, fussing with the shoulder strap endlessly to get it to lay comfortably between her breasts. My cock stirred as I watched her move it this way and that, lifting her tits and shifting her bra through her t-shirt to get it all just right. It seemed to take much longer than it needed to for her to get situated. The sight of the belt now nestled deep within her cleavage, left boob spilling over its top edge had me hungry for her already.

Picking up where we left off, I replied, "Ohh, but I can promise you you've never been for a ride like this. It's a magic ride." Holy shit, that was cheesy.

Sandy laughed at my idiocy as I put the car in gear and started off, trying to focus on the road.

She gave an exasperated groan. "Ugghhhh, finally! I feel like I've been waiting forever for our date!"

I nodded. "I've been looking forward-"

Sandy cut me off. "What did you say? It's hard to hear you when big Adam talks over you."

I glanced over at her to find her staring at my crotch. Ah, yes, this again.

Sandy continued in her sweet voice. "Yeah, I know, I heard it too." Her eyes rolled. "He says some dumb things sometimes, but he does take good care of you..." she bent to whisper conspiratorially with my crotch, "so we need to keep him around."

Smirking, I glanced over to watch her continue her conversation with 'little Adam'.

"But Adam, aren't you even going to come say hi to me? I don't want to talk to you through the door. C'mon, I got dressed up for you and everything," she pleaded, "I saw this shirt and just knew you'd love it. Come see!"

At this point, I was half-hard, but she knew talking to my cock always got me going, and this time was no exception as it inched toward the edge of my shorts.

"Hmm, I think I know what the problem is." She grinned devilishly.

"You don't want to see meee." She drew out the word, "Uh-huh. You'd rather see my girls, wouldn't you?" Sandy said knowingly, unfastening her belt and reaching beneath her t-shirt to unclasp her bra. She did that magic little dance that women do, and it emerged from under her shirt a moment later, the latter never having been removed. I shook my head in amazement. Now braless, her nipples and areola were showing through the thin white tee.

Leaning over toward my lap, she pulled her arms behind her and started twisting her torso, setting her pendulous boobs swaying back and forth, over and over.

"I'm right, aren't I? I always knew you like them better than me. Well, fine, maybe a little preview. Here they are then." Sandy said haltingly, the weight of the shifting mass on her chest making a steady voice impossible.

Holy fuck, her tits were insane. She must have grown, because they looked to be at least a cup size bigger. I nearly crashed the car into someone making an oncoming left turn across my lane of traffic as I focused on the way they hung in her t-shirt. Little ridges stretched her tee from under her armpits to the slopes of her boobs, making them look as if they weighed ten pounds each. More creases connected the pair in front. Overall, it looked like the thin little shirt was the only thing keeping her tits from bursting from her chest. And barely, at that.

It was so undeniably erotic that Sandy got her wish within moments as my cock grew to its full, dominant size. I'd chosen nylon running shorts and boxers for our date, knowing full well after the last couple weeks of impromptu encounters with the blond vixen -- in the back of my car, the school library, or on her Mom's fine living room couches -- how much she liked to access my equipment at a moment's notice. The vision of Sandy's bulging tits had the turgid head of my monster crawling down my leg, finally emerging into view. As it rose up and jutted out lewdly, the gossamer material of my running shorts slid back toward my root, exposing even more of it.

Sandy gave an excited little clap, bouncing even more in her seat.

"There he is! There's my big, strong man." She cooed, leaning over to bring her face in closer. "Oh, my! It looks like someone's put on a little weight!" she stroked it lovingly, "Must be all that pussy you've been eating lately." She mused, "I've heard it can be very...fattening. Eh, Adam? Well, not to worry, you've got it all in the right places. I'm sure you'll still have all the girls lining up to get a piece of you."

I snuck amused glances at her as she took me in her hand, rubbing the entire length of my rock-hard cock with her face, nuzzling it from either side like a needy cat. It was her thing. She just loved my dick. I couldn't explain it. It wasn't even that she loved being fucked by it, or swallowing it to give me head -- though she did very much love both of those things -- this was something different.

She just had this compulsive need to hold it. To feel it against her skin. Get as intimate with it as she possibly could, especially near her face. One of her favorite things was to lay her head on my naked lap and fall asleep atop my spongy limp python. It was kind of endearing. I had to be distracted to pull that one off though -- with Sandy's beautiful lips so close to her prize, it usually didn't stay limp for very long.

"Are you going to give me a treat?" she fattened her lower lip, using a pouting voice to say. "Pleeeeese? I'll be good. I promise."

I stepped in. "Babe, you know you can't swallow it all. I don't want to get it all over the car."

Finally, she looked up at me, addressing me instead of 'mini me' for the first time since getting in the car. "Oh, c'mon! I know I can do it! I'm so close! Last time I only spilled a little." She protested.

"Sweetheart, I know you are," I soothed, "and I am one-hundred-percent sure that you'll be able to take my full load eventually, but let's just...take it slow, okay? The time you're talking about wasn't even close to my first shot, if you recall..."

She deflated, looking like a toddler that had been told "no" at the gumball machine.

"Gah, you make it so hard to say no to you, you sexy little nymph. Tell you what...how 'bout I turn on the faucet. You can suck on it some." I offered in consolation.

"Yay!" Sandy cheered, brightening. Diving back in, she opened as wide as she could -- which was just barely wide enough -- and accepted my bloated head into her mouth. I removed the mental block that I had firmly in place now to cut off my flow of pre-cum, letting it trickle out. I had explained about being an Incubus and all that it entailed after she found out in the band room, so she never questioned the fact that I could do things other guys couldn't.

What she was doing felt great, but wasn't exactly fellatio. She wasn't working me with the intent to make me cum, she just held me in her mouth and suckled from me. Though with the way she used her tongue to encourage the sweet liquid up my urethra with little licking motions, it was certainly stimulating enough. A moan of pleasure issued from her, and I detected a hint of "Eau de Sandy" wafting to me on the air currents in the confined space of the car.

We drove the rest of the way like that, her suckling at me, happily drinking the steady drizzle of pre-cum. She had told me before that it tasted like "the sexiest dreams I've ever had", which didn't make sense to me. How could something taste like dreams? Regardless, she couldn't seem to get enough of my syrup, so I wasn't about to complain. I relaxed into the seat as I drove, cool as a cucumber, indulging in the pleasant sensation of her warm, wet mouth.

Soon enough, we arrived. I pulled into a parking space, noticing only one other car in the lot. Good. The lush, sprawling lawns of the park provided a gorgeous backdrop for the autumnal oranges, reds, and yellows splashed across the landscape. A paint-faded rowboat was moored to a rickety old pier clutching at the clear, placid waters of the lake just down over the hill within easy walking distance of the parking lot.

Noticing the car had stopped, she pulled off me with a little 'pop', giving my tip a little lick to get the last of the pre-cum smeared on my skin. I shut down the water-works once more, adjusting myself and focusing on what I needed to do to get my erection to fade.

I was familiar with the park, having been there several times in summers past for day camps, so I knew a great, secluded spot. Grabbing the cooler out of the trunk, I started to roll it down the hill on its wheels, looking back to Sandy as if to say, "you coming?"

Running to catch up to me, she grabbed my arm and hugged it, her soft breasts bracketing me. I swore I would never tire of that sensation if I lived to be a million.

"So, what's up? I thought we were going fishing?" She inquired disinterestedly.

I nodded. "Yeah, but I figured it'd be more fun to have a little picnic. Hope you saved your appetite. I got a decent little spread in here: spinach salad with feta cheese, fried chicken, coleslaw, cantaloupe. All kinds of goodies for an afternoon with my baby. Oh, and I nabbed a bottle of my parents' wine too." I looked at her speculatively, "Why? Did you want to go fishing?"

"No, this is much better. Sorry though," she said sheepishly, "I ate already, but I could nibble. You know I have an appetite; I feel like I'm always starving lately."

Noticing that she left the bra in the car as she bounced along, I was pretty sure I knew exactly where the extra calories were going. But, thinking about it for a second, I realized that she was wrong -- I didn't know that she had an appetite. That was probably one of those things that good boyfriends were supposed to know. I needed to get better at this.

"No need to be sorry, Baby. It's my fault for not letting you know that I had changed my mind. But speaking of eating...I've been meaning to ask; have you been getting a little bigger? Up top, I mean." I nodded at her bust. "Maybe it's just the shirt, but dayum, girl. You look...wow."

"You noticed, huh?" She said with a hint of embarrassment, which I didn't understand. "I almost wish it were the shirt, but no, they've definitely grown. I had to pick up some new bras yesterday 'cause most of my old double-Ds don't fit anymore." She looked down in inspection, scrunching her brows. "It's just weird. I thought my girls were all done growing by the summer after tenth grade. I've gained a teeny bit of weight lately, but not enough to explain all this." She plumped them with her hands, setting off more hypnotic jiggling.

"Wait a minute... You're upset about this?" I asked incredulously, thinking about how many women would give anything to be blessed with Sandy's endowment.

"It's not like that. I mean, I know you like my boobs, but I was a little worried you might think they're too big now. Don't most guys think double-Ds are ideal? If this keeps up, soon enough I'll have massive, disgusting cow tits. Ugh.

"But look, if you don't like them, I'll try really hard to get back to the way I was. I can eat better and lose that weight. If that's what you want." She looked deeply troubled.

I was stunned. I'd never seen her like this. Hell, I didn't think she had it in her to be this insecure. But it only made me care for her more than I already did. I needed to set her straight quickly.

I laughed out loud at the absurd notion. "Sandy, relax! You are perfect, Babe!" I said, articulating the words, "and you look more beautiful than ever!

"Hell, you know me, Baby...I'm a boob man through and through. I'll love 'em no matter how big they get.

"And hey..." I stopped walking and put the cooler down, reaching up to grab her hands, already suspicious that it was my power that was changing her, based on what Elias had hinted at. "...please do not feel like you have to lose weight. Your body is perfect. Seriously. You are so sexy I don't even have words for it. I'll show you just how much I mean that before we leave the park today." My words were filled with implied promise.

"But this is good. This is what I wanted to do today; learn about each other." I said, using a back-and-forth hand motion between us, "I know the cheerleader Sandy from school, but I want to get to know this Sandy." I tapped her breastbone. "I want us to be about more than just fantastic sex. Hopefully, you do too."

"You're sweet." She giggled. "Of course, I want that, silly. I'm going to be spending my life with you! I want to know everything about you."

We walked awhile further. What she said had me thinking about the permanence of this whole thing, which hadn't sunk in yet, and I was quiet as I noodled over it until we finally reached the spot I had in mind. It had a nice view of the lake, but was screened from the parking lot by a copse of trees. The shoreline of the lake cut closer to the forest on the opposite side, so it was nice and secluded.

It was one of those glorious early fall days when the humidity is low, but the warm rays of the sun still made the air feel hot. Unpacking the cooler, I laid out the blanket I brought along with several towels (it was always good to be prepared). I figured we could sit and enjoy the fine day and good company before eating. Maybe let Sandy work up a bit of an appetite.

As I worked, I caught her scanning the vicinity, presumably for other park-goers. She apparently found none.

"Mmm, looks like you picked the perfect spot -- I don't see anyone around. You don't mind if I get a little tan, do you?"

"Hell no, I don't! Why do you think I brought this?" I shook a little bottle of tanning oil I had brought in the hopes that we might have this opportunity.

Sandy giggled, clapping while she bounced in place before excitedly stripping down, throwing her clothes in a pile on the grass. Thankfully, she had removed her shirt first, so I had the opportunity to ogle her jiggling, swaying flesh as she shimmied out of the remaining articles of clothing.

Finally naked, she walked up to me and closed my open mouth with a delicate finger, eyes full of fire. She gave me a peck on the cheek and plucked the bottle from my frozen hand, saying, "Your turn."

My distraction and haste to get nude made me stumble out of my running shorts, falling over to peals of laughter from Sandy. I got up, preparing to have to salvage my dignity from her teasing, but found only a warm smile on her face. It occurred to me that she had changed. Or maybe went back to who she already was... Either way, there was no sign of that tittering silly cheerleader that liked to talk endlessly about what so-and-so thought about what's-her-face.

"Do me first?" she asked sweetly, holding the bottle out.

"Ab-so-lute-ly." I took the bottle and poured a healthy amount out, rubbing it between my palms to warm it while she pulled her ponytail up into a bun and lay face down on the blanket.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,057 Followers