Incubus Pupa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want to study in college? Interior design?"

"Yeah, that's how I'm leaning. I'm not sure if I want to do that or something else art-related. I love to create, and I used to love to play house, so the interests kinda gelled. Now though, I'm sort of having to reevaluate my aspirations."

"Why?"

"Well, it's certainly looking like this..." She motioned back and forth between us, "isn't going to give me a traditional life. A couple of cute kids and a dog. Little house, nice neighbors, and a good school district. That sort of thing."

"Well, why not? If you want those things, I want to give them to you." An idea just popped into my head.

"I just had a thought. Sandy, what if I put you in charge of decorating the new place? Think about it; you could have a huge mansion as your playground."

She brightened, but remained skeptical. "What, in this other woman's house? Are you suggesting-"

"Yes, I am. Ianthe is happy doing what I tell her to, and I'm want to give you this. Well, I might not be able to give you complete carte blanche in every room, but just think of it -- you'd have all those spaces to play with, and the means at your disposal to make your designs a reality."

"But...it would feel weird. It's someone else's house."

"Would you stop saying it like that?" I said, a touch of exasperation bleeding into my tone, "It'll be our house." I paused, trying to understand and be patient. It wasn't her fault. In her shoes, I'd probably be thinking the same thing.

"Sandy, I know this is strange, but at some point, we need to get used to the fact that we're going to be living together. Whether it happens this way, or I go out and buy a new home that you are able to view as mine, and then we all move into that one, is sort of immaterial. In the end, the result is the same: all of us living under one roof. And that means sharing things. Not that everyone won't have their own things -- they certainly will! -- but our home will be all of ours.

"Wherever it is that we end up, I want you to feel like it's just as much your home as anyone else does."

She looked at me warmly, putting a hand on my cheek. "Adam, you're sweet, and I appreciate your concern, but I think you're deluding yourself if you honestly think this Ianthe isn't going to feel she has more right of ownership than any of the rest of us do. Any of us except you, of course."

I sighed, conceding the point. "You let me deal with Ianthe. Trust me to make everything right, okay?"

Sandy nodded. She wasn't completely mollified, but it appeared that I'd attained at least a measure of her acceptance.

"So, tell me a little about this new place."

"Well, it's...actually, why don't I show you," I said, reaching for my cellphone from the pile of clothes. "Check it out. Ianthe gave me the address and I pulled it up on Zillow."

I let her browse the site, giddy as her eyes widened scrolling through photo after photo of opulent spaces. The place was incredible. Eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a massive workout room, multiple home offices, a solarium, a theater room with stadium seating, a four-car garage (with additional detached four-car), and a black-bottom in-ground swimming pool. It even had a volleyball court with sand in it, and the grounds of the estate were surrounded by towering mature trees.

"Holy..." Sandy said in wonder. "This place looks like it could be on Cribs."

"Right? How about that master bath? That shower could fit like six people!" My mind whirled with the possibilities.

Sandy was incredulous, "And I'm going to live here?"

"Well, I can't make you live there. But I sure hope you do. I want to wake up next to you every day. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with you. Spend time swimming or watching TV or working out with you. Taking walks in the evening."

She snorted, "Yeah, Monday, Thursday, and Friday."

I scratched the back of my head, looking away. "It's not like that."

"I know, I'm sorry. That was a cheap shot. I promise I'll try to get used to the idea."

"But don't you love it?" I said enthusiastically. "Think about all the things we can do with these spaces. I need you to help me decide how to use them all. Ianthe just moved in a couple of months ago -- I doubt she's even been in half of these rooms. Think of it as a blank canvas. Maybe use this one..." I held up the phone, showing her, "as the weight training room and yoga studio?

"And this one we could use to entertain guests, or make it a billiards room. What do you think?" I gave her an excited look. "There's even space here for nurseries and playrooms."

"Eventually, that is." I quickly added.

"Do you...want children?" her voice was quiet.

"Honestly, I'm starting to think it's going to happen whether I do or not," I replied. "But I think...yeah, I do. When the time is right, that is. When I'm inside you, I get this need to...breed you. It's strong, too. It's got to be part of what I am, because it's not something I've ever even thought about before."

I looked up at her to gauge her reaction, and was relieved to see her nodding vigorously with an eager smile on her face.

"Adam! I feel it too! I used to think kids were nothing more than brats. It's why I've never done the babysitting thing, even though there's great money in that. But now... It's like you said. When you're inside me, filling me up, I feel this desperate hope that my birth control will fail, and you'll put a child in my belly." She looked down and laid a hand on her smooth stomach, eyes glazing before meeting mine once again, "You're gonna think I'm weird, but this strange fantasy pops into my head sometimes when we make love."

"Oh? Will you share it with me?"

Sandy's face turned a deep shade of red, and she looked down, demurring. "No, it's too bizarre."

"Come on, pleeease? You can't drop that on me and clam up now." I nudged her.

"Well alright." She sighed. "Promise not to laugh though."

"You have my word." I nodded solemnly.

"It's you, standing in a field of rich, black topsoil. You're naked, and your eyes are closed. Your beautiful cock is stiff and ready, and I can tell your balls are full and itching for release. I'm the field, somehow, but I'm more than that -- I'm also...inside you, working hard to pleasure you and make you cum.

"I'd done it before, and all I want is to make it happen again, and again, and again. Because when it does, it's miraculous. Thick white sap launches from you, and you stand on weak knees as you spray it everywhere. Launching it for yards in every direction, trying to cover as much of the ground as you possibly can with it.

"Each time a drop of it hits the soil -- hits me -- beautiful flowers in a million bright colors explode from the surface, growing rapidly as if in time-lapse, becoming full-grown in seconds. While you throw your seeds out, I put all my will into making my soil richer, more fertile, and more welcoming to the life you sprinkle everywhere."

Woah, just the thought of that had me as hard as a rock. I almost wanted to enact it right here and now, but it was more important to me to finish our discussion.

"So, that's it. What do you think? Total weirdo, right?"

"Sandy, no..." I rested a hand on hers. "It's...beautiful. Honestly, it's almost poetic." I said in awe.

She blushed, shaking her head. "Anyway, that's what I feel."

With that we both lay back on the ground and look up at the azure autumn sky, puffy white cumulus clouds meandering by lazily. Both of us were absorbed in thought.

It was encouraging that Sandy so badly wanted to get pregnant -- whether it was a byproduct of her bond to me or otherwise -- but I still wasn't sure if she was connecting that part with what inevitably followed. We needed a more solid foundation before crossing that bridge, so we'd have to be careful.

After several long minutes, I interrupted our reverie.

"Sandy, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

She sat up and faced me, looking concerned, "What?"

"Why do your cheerleader friends call you 'Dee'?"

"Oh, you had me going for a second there. Well, let's see...there my name: San-dee? And then, hmm, can you think of anything else about me that might start with deee?" She drew out the word as she shot a meaningful glance at her boobs.

"Ahhh. Right." I grinned. "Do you want me to call you Dee?"

"Hmm." She thought for a moment. "No, from you, I think I prefer Sandy. But your pet names for me are even better."

I smiled warmly. "You got it, Babe."

Then I had an impulse, and I rolled over to lay on top of her, looked down into her eyes, and kissed her.

Between kisses, she giggled, saying, "Oooo, Adam," smack, "you always know," suck, "just what I want."

The feel of her soft, nubile body beneath me -- breasts pressed into my chest, my left leg between hers -- was incredible. I caressed the soft flesh that pooched out from the side of her squished boobs. Suddenly, I reached further down her chest to her sides, tickling her mercilessly, pincering her leg between mine and rolling both of us over.

She shrieked with laughter, thrashing to escape my tickling fingers.

We tumbled over and over onto the grass, our bodies intertwined, skin sliding on skin until we came to a stop with me on top. I got to my knees, hands to either side of her face as she panted below me from the exertion. Her bun had come undone, and a curtain of golden hair haloed her face on the grass. Sandy smiled up at me with adoration in her clear blue eyes.

Leaning in, I kissed her again, tenderly.

The rest of the afternoon was one of the best times of my life. We ate, and made love. Shared stories of our lives, and laughed together. We talked about the future, and cuddled on the blanket, watching the clouds stroll overhead. Finally, when the deep orange rays of the sun were just passing over the horizon, and the evening chill had started to settle into the air, we got dressed and packed up to go.

I drove her home, and we said goodnight. Both of us excited about the future. I was right -- there was much more to Sandy than the girl that cheered for Fairfield High. And I was enjoying bringing the real her to the surface.