Incubus Pupa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tired of concocting 'punishments' that did nothing but reinforce her behavior. I brainstormed.

Kneeling next to her head, I ran my fingers over her hair, petting her gently. Her delicate fragrance was thick in the air as I stroked her. Abruptly, I grabbed her hair at the nape and jerked her head to face me. "But for now, my naughty girl needs a lesson.

"Stand up. "

She complied.

"Lay that blanket on the floor next to the couch"

Again, my instructions were followed, her eyes never leaving the floor, as she'd been trained to do. Her delicious hip cleavage appeared each time she knelt, making me eager for what I was about to do.

"Now, lay down on your back with your head up against the couch, facing me."

Reclining, she held her legs together.

"Present yourself."

Ia's face colored, but she did as I bade, opening wide her legs and peeling back plump, flushed lips with her fingers. Her juicy cunt was a sight to behold.

"Look at you....how filthy your leaky little cunt is," I sneered, "Dripping filthy cream all over the blanket like a slut. Soooo eager for it; it's a wonder you ever get any work done at all with a horny little mind like yours."

I paced, clasping hands behind my back and letting my proud cock bounce lewdly with each step.

"Tell me, Slave, it's on your mind all the time, isn't it!?"

"Yessss, Master. Your cock is in my every thought!"

"And what does that make you?"

"A whore, Master! Your little whore!"

"That's right." I nodded. "Think you can fuck with me? Outsmart me? You're nothing compared to me, cunt!" I spat.

"I am your Master! And you... You're just a set of disgusting holes. Places for me to deposit all this cum.

"My little cum dumpster."

I switched off the mental block that suppressed my pre-cum, flinging streams of the clear liquid as I walked, cock bobbing with each step. The potent aphrodisiac would make what was coming twice as difficult.

Ia closed her eyes, her expression rapturous, as though I were anointing her with holy water.

"Yes!! Master, please use me! Dump your blessed sperm in your slave!"

"Quiet!" Her mouth snapped shut. "Now, look at me." The eyes that met mine were so intense I almost lost focus on my goal, but I marshaled myself and continued.

"Now, Pet, I'm going to achieve satisfaction upon this beautiful body. You've got me worked up, and these heavy eggs need release, again. Because of your temerity, you are forbidden from gratifying yourself as I do so. You will lie there and watch me closely."

She said nothing, knowing perhaps that it would only make things worse. She was right -- I planned to let her join me in ecstasy if she followed my instructions to the letter.

I started slowly, massaging some of the slippery pre along the expanse of turgid flesh with a firm grip. Working it up and down, twirling it around my broad circumference, needing both hands to fully encompass it.

"This, my naughty girl, is justice for your impishness. Imagine this prick set to your tight little slit, ready to thrust..." saying this, I thrust with my pelvis to drive my cock through the circle of my grip obscenely, "...into you. Your wanton mind hardly able to stand the pleasure, you wrap legs around me, pulling me into you further. Mad with ecstasy as you fulfill your only purpose in this world."

My pre continued to issue, thick globs of fluid gathered by my strokes raining down on her hair and skin. Inside, I dammed the river of her fulfillment, keeping it at bay. Just in case her imagination was enough to do the job without my touch.

Grunting in pleasure, I continued to thrust into my own hands. Stepping forward between her legs, I loomed over her, pleasure from my manual stimulation combining with the debased form of my sweet girl pulling me rapidly toward my peak.

"Sliding...ugh...with such wonderful friction...into your tiny, hungry pussy. Our eyes meeting as I...stretch you...again...and again...and again." Her gaze finally left my cock and locked onto mine.

Her nipples were thick points standing tall on a landscape of scrunched areola, all of it piling up to lift her nubs as far as they could rise as if offering them up to me. Those magnificent breasts surged in time with her labored breathing.

"Waiting for the moment my spend pours into you. Thick...creamy...spunk...gushing into your womb. Invading it with...countless millions of my sperm, each...frantically seeking out the...ultimate prize."

"And finally...finding it."

Her tits quaked, amplifying muscle tremors as she feverishly bucked into the air that separated us. I didn't need to spy on her pattern to see that Ia was in agony. The humiliation and lurid fantasy I painted for her had her thrumming with need. Delicate hands sought release to replicate her imagination. Her golden collar slowly materialized as she focused on our bond. How hard she worked to observe my will!

It was a little cruel to use the impregnation imagery, but I found it too hot not to share and knew it would be effective. She'd been a good girl though, so as I crested the final wave into bliss of my own making, aiming to fire a titanic blast of cum at her chest, I removed the block on her, nodding my assent.

As the first rope of cum painted her left nipple, she immediately went to work on her deprived slit. Right thumb a blur, she frigged her swollen nub while three fingers of her left hand squished into her burning slot.

"Uggghhhhh, Master," she groaned, "Your little whore needs you inside of her. I feel it, I can feel it! Cover me in your babies. My lonely womb wants them all. She's so empty without you."

My swollen cock sustained its efforts to empty my balls, repeatedly bombarding the bronzed beauty in front of me. Pools of cum on her chest dribbled down her sides while my orgasm persisted.

Seconds later, her fingers must have hit just the right spot as she held them, wiggling vigorously to gain maximum stimulation.

Ia screamed as she closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation while spraying fluid onto the floor in front of her. The disappointment of not being mated with her to feel it wash over me was offset by how fully I could witness the spectacle from a distance.

Okay, that was pretty much the hottest thing ever. New personal goal: make all my women squirt.

As my penis deflated slightly and Ia calmed, I laid down next to her, cradling her sated body. My slurry coated her thoroughly, but she registered only unadulterated contentment.

As discipline went, it wasn't much, but the punishment had to fit the crime -- five to ten minutes of torture was no more than justice for a cheeky remark. I always relished the opportunity to cement my commitment to serve her needs as her master.

"Pet."

"Yes, Master?"

"Do we understand each other?"

Ia snuggled up against me even tighter, rolling onto her side and pulling my arm between her breasts. Their weighty softness felt like heaven sandwiching me.

"Yes, Master."

"Mmm, that makes me happy."

"Master?"

"Hmm?" I murmured, close to drifting off while the game system sat in the background, forgotten.

"I'm sorry I teased you. You know that I would never do something like that. Right?"

"Yes, Pet, I know."

***********************

The rest of the week went swiftly, though Friday night at Ella's was looming larger in my mind as time went on.

I gave Sandy space, knowing that she needed to come to terms with living with my other women. Bringing them all together was almost as high as the Ella issue on my list of shit to worry about.

Christine was out of town visiting her parents for several days. She was excited to tell them about me, but the real reason was that her lease agreement had her dad's name on it as primary, and she needed him to sign some paperwork that would release her from it. I wanted her to be the first to move in with Ia and me since I didn't anticipate any issues between the two of them. My cute little brunette didn't have a rebellious bone in her body; she'd happily take her cues from Ia if I asked her to.

If there was anything to worry about there, it was how Ia would deal with Christine. I'd need to be strong to keep her in line.

A thought about telling my parents that I would be moving in with Mom's boss this weekend had occurred to me, but since my Dad was going to the Malcolm's place too, I figured it should wait. Dad would almost surely share that little bit of info with Ella's dad, and there was no way Mr. Malcolm would hide this news from his daughter. If we worked out the way I was hoping, it was inevitable that she would find out, but right now, my new housing plans and roommate choices were sure to drive an irrevocable wedge between us.

For some time, I had been searching my Fae about a means of implanting a suggestion in my parents to accept my living arrangements as normal and proper. They needed to know certain details of my life, but I didn't need those shared around.

Finally, Friday night came. My thoughts focused on the situation with my statuesque best friend as I drove to her house.

Ostensibly, the plan was to reprise the good times of our youth, slowly building her trust while laying a foundational belief that I could be something other than her best buddy.

It wasn't entirely clear to me whether it was better to enemies or friends in this particular situation, but I felt happier knowing that she didn't hate me. Still, the gulf between where I stood and where I was trying to get felt vast. All week I had brainstormed various ideas of how I could seduce her without looking like I was seducing her, but I felt like a meteorologist without a computer model: dealing with a million and one inputs and nothing but random guesses as to the outcome. Ia had given me some solid advice, but the execution would be up to me.

Despite the challenge, we had a special relationship rooted in a lot of history, and I resolved that I would do this without my powers, or not at all. I'd just have to select another queen if I couldn't make it happen. The thought of that possibility made my blood run cold.

Even worse, though, was the thought of Ella with another man.

Pulling up to her home, I heard the guffaws of my Dad, Mr. Malcolm, and the rest of the poker crew coming from their backyard gazebo.

I checked myself once more, making sure that I looked sufficiently nondescript in the outfit. I missed my more overtly buff look, but Ia was probably right -- that was not what I needed tonight. I still filled out the sweatshirt pleasantly enough to satisfy my newfound pride.

I rang the bell, surprised when Ella opened it within seconds.

"You made it! I'm so glad!" she beamed, bending down a few inches to give me one of those ass-out hugs. Yeah, fuck those. She wasn't wearing perfume or makeup, but I guessed that would be too much to hope for. The natural scent of her hair was enough.

Ella seemed to be in a great mood, so we were off to a good start.

We matched: sweatshirt and jeans; though you couldn't see the sexy bulge of my calves like you could hers. Or the twin melons that were impossible to hide in any clothing this side of a large tarp. Her legs were incredible -- I doubted there was a woman on the planet that could compete with the long-and-graceful-yet-aggressive curves in her calves. Add model-worthy knees and long, firm thighs and you had Ella. Pure and simple -- she was perfection.

"Answered the door pretty fast there, quick draw.... You been looking out for me or something? Huh, Ella?" I said, narrowing my eyes in mock suspicion.

She chuckled uncomfortably for a second, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, right. No, it was...it was just that one of my dad's friends just came in a minute before you showed up, so..."

I had told myself that reading her Avatar was off-limits, but I was weak; I cheated. It was okay as long as I didn't mess with it, right?

Strangely, her Avatar wasn't giving me much.

She ushered me in along our previous route to the basement while I tried to break the ice.

"So, I'm kinda surprised you're not busy tonight. What about volleyball? Don't you usually have matches on Friday nights?"

Looking back over her shoulder, she rolled her eyes. "Not that you'd know though, right? I mean, seeing how many of those you've been to."

Ouch. Still some resentment there... A long arm elbowed my ribs as she backpedaled at my wounded look.

"Sorry. We have the night off. Southwestern had to forfeit due to sick players."

"Oh, well...nice, I guess. Right?"

"Yeah. Well, we woulda crushed them either way, but I'm not gonna complain about getting to spend a night with my oldest buddy!" Her long arms put me in a playful chokehold, ruffling my hair. This woman and her height; sometimes... But the heavy press of a huge, firm tit into my shoulder was decent enough compensation for the humiliation.

I swatted her away, retreating the rest of the way to the basement, where I found a familiar scene.

Two ratty old couches formed a loose 'L' shape, one directly across from a TV that sat on a board spanning two old floor standing speakers. An ancient HiFi receiver sat on the floor in the middle. Steel-plated and monolithic, it looked heavy enough to double as a boat anchor. Psychedelic cotton wall hangings surrounded the room, softening the cold cinderblock foundation while telling of her parents' hippy roots.

The coffee table we used to put our feet on was showing its age. A frosty can of Cherry Vanilla Coke waited for me, right next to her Lipton 'Brisk'.

My favorite. Typical Ella - always so considerate.

"Damn, you remembered."

"'Course I remembered, dummy. You've only had about a million of those things down here." Ella needled as I took in the rest of the room.

"Wow, this takes me back. Lots of good times in here." I checked out the ancient mini-fridge and small microwave we used to use for our late nights. Chiefly Ella's dad's beer fridge, we used it for our drinks in a pinch. Ella had never been much into drinking.

"I'm almost surprised this thing is still working." I chuckled.

"Right? The thing probably draws more electricity than a modern full-sized fridge, but it's still kicking."

Parking myself on the side couch, I slouched into it, sinking into the well-worn cushions to a ridiculous extent.

"Oh, yeah," I said wistfully. Ella seemed content to let me take it in as she flounced into the opposite couch. Pulling a hair clip seemingly out of nowhere, she gathered rich auburn waves to pin them up. Her neck begged me to lay kisses upon it. Damnit, no. Game face.

I snorted, thinking of something to say to break the bit of tension that had crept back into the room. "Remember that time we got Jordan to eat a cotton ball?"

"Oh my God, that's right!" she chuckled, "He was so into that game, he couldn't be bothered to look at the popcorn bowl to grab another handful."

Watching her laugh was magical. That broad, full-lipped, slightly crooked smile. Those hazel green eyes. That cute little dimple on her left cheek. The way it just lit up her whole face. She was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen.

I came back to earth, reaching for my Coke and cracking it open.

Taking a sip, I smacked my lips, giving an exaggerated "aahhhh" in satisfaction.

"Thanks for this, by the way."

"Of course! Hey, let's toast!" Cracking open her can, she raised it, saying, "To a great friendship." The muted 'cluck' of her aluminum can tapping mine accompanied my mild disappointment at precisely what we were toasting. What should I have expected, though?

She gave me a warm smile.

"So, should we get right to our match, or you wanna chill a little bit first?" I asked.

"Nah, there's plenty of time for that. Let's catch up some."

I kicked my feet up, getting comfortable. "Aiight," I drawled, "So, what's good with you, Malcolm? Jack treating you well?"

Ella's eyes tightened slightly. "Can we not talk about him?"

Well, that was interesting.

"Sure, whatever you want, buddy. Then how about colleges? You got all your applications in?"

"Well, yeah, I applied early admission to State, but... oh, c'mon, you don't really wanna talk about that boring stuff, do you? Why don't you catch me up on you and Sandy Mathers?" she grinned, rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

My grin answered hers. "Oh, I see. Same old Ella..." I shook my head in mock disappointment, "Can't get enough lurid gossip."

"Shut up!" She reached for a pillow and chucked it at me. I was too busy watching her chest jump six inches when she threw it to dodge, so it hit me square in the shoulder.

"Alright, alright! Well, what do you want to know?" I recalled my encounter with Sandy at the park last weekend and smiled. It was probably best to skip that one... "I mean, after our last chat, I didn't think you wanted to hear about the juicy details."

"Is it...serious?" She asked, almost...anxiously? "I've heard about her dating a lot of guys, most of whom get tossed pretty quickly. I'd just hate to see that happen-"

Raising a hand, I cut her off "Can we not? Please? I thought we've been through this. I can take care of myself." My irritation bled through my voice.

Her hands went up in surrender. "You're right, I'll move on, but I want you to know that I actually do care what happens to you, Adam. If you're telling me this is the real deal, I'll believe you."

"Well, it is real. Er, at least as 'real' as high school romance gets. It's not like we're talking about a wedding and kids here." That was a little disingenuous, given the reality, but there was no win scenario with Ella in which I played up the depth of my relationship with Sandy.

"Well, yeah. I certainly hope not." Hmm, what did that mean? "But come on, how did it happen? How'd you ask her out? Has she met your parents?"

"That the weird thing -- she asked me out. It was that time we went to Smoke. I'm sure you remember. I was pretty shocked, to say the least. She's way out of my league. But she's fun, and seems to like me, though I'm not sure why." In truth, I wasn't that insecure anymore, but I couldn't resist a little harmless baiting.

One of those puppy-dog looks came over her. "C'mon, you're a great guy. Stop being so hard on yourself; you have a lot going for you." She consoled.

Seriously? Yeah, not at all what I was hoping for. It was like she was quoting line-for-line from the pick-me-up chapter in 'How to Talk to Guys in the Friend Zone'.

I let her know what I thought of her platitudes with a look.

"But don't you think she's a little too...'Like, Amy, doesn't my hair look fab today? Ohhh ma God!'" Ella channeled her best valley girl. "I mean, would you honestly consider her wife material?"

Woah... Cattiness? Ella?

"That's not fair. She's got a lot of depth to her that most people don't see. She's sweet, and the cheerleader persona disappears when she's not around her airhead friends."

She looked skeptical. "Seriously? This is Sandy Mathers we're talking about, right? Sure, she's gorgeous, no doubt about that. That perfect cheerleader body of hers -- blonde hair, perfect smile, great figure... Perfect height... But 'sweet' is never a word I've heard people use when describing her."

Poor Ella, still insecure about her height. Everyone had their demons, it seemed.

"Yes, she's beautiful, but don't act like every guy at Fairfield wouldn't trade his left nut to be in Jack Winston's shoes."

Just gonna lay that out there. Not me, though; every guy.

She grabbed another pillow and threw it at me. "Gimme a break, you perv! That's not even close to true. Alright...so maybe some guys like these," she hefted her boobs, giving them a bounce. I admit it, I stared for a second, but quickly looked back at her face.