Incubus Pupa Ch. 09

Story Info
Strategy session with Ianthe, and a night with Ella.
14.2k words
4.76
27.5k
42

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

**************************

"Master, why do my character's breasts bounce for so long when I jump like that?"

Ianthe was lying nude across my lap, her luscious chest squished into my thighs while we played a friendly game of Street Fighter on the game system I had brought over. I needed practice if I wanted to have any shot at competing with Ella this weekend, and I figured it'd be a good bonding experience for us, regardless.

Her character did little more than jump repeatedly and throw out some ill-timed jabs, none of which connected. She was trying to make an effort to listen as I explained the controls, but she didn't have the knack for it. Her dark, silky hair spilled out across my bare legs, tickling me while fluids from our recent sexual encounter dried on her back.

"That, my lovely Pet, is the video game magic of 'breast physics', and it is a critical part of all Asian game design," I said very seriously. "In fact, many games have been known to make it a central part of their art direction.

"The good ones do, at any rate," I said under my breath, focused again on the game.

"Oh, Master, you joke with me," Ianthe scoffed.

"Happily, I do not."

"Truly? Hmm, I wonder if they could use a model with large breasts to more accurately simulate motion physics. You seem to like my breasts; maybe I could be their model. It would please me greatly to know you're playing with my body each time you enjoy this game."

I chuckled, giving her a light swat on the rump.

"Now, now, Pet. You know how jealous I would be if you ever let another man see you naked. You are mine and mine only. Only I may see these lovely tits," I said, caressing the soft bulge where her chest squished into my legs. "Don't forget it."

She beamed up at me. "Mmmm, Master. You say the sweetest things."

Truthfully, being her master was thrilling, but it was a responsibility that I took very seriously, and I was learning that it could be a demanding job. She'd given herself to me, and I was determined to be the person she needed; as I'd promised. Simultaneously, I wanted to have true intimacy with Ianthe, and I questioned my ability to get it with our roles so defined. It'd been almost two weeks since I'd bonded her, and we'd fallen into a nice rhythm as master and slave since then, so I deemed us ready to add a new layer to our relationship.

"Ianthe."

She looked up at me with concern, obviously puzzled at hearing her name.

"Y-yes, Master?"

"Don't worry," I soothed, "you're still my sweet girl, but I want to know the other part of Ianthe as well. The one up here." I tapped her forehead. "The woman that graduated from the Ivy League ahead of her class.

"When we're relaxing like this, you may call me Adam, and I will call you Ianthe. But when I address this part of you," I tapped her breastbone, "you know how you must act. You'll feel the difference."

She returned a radiant smile. "OK, Adam. But, if it pleases you, call me Ia."

"Hmm...Ia," I mused. "How lovely. A fitting name for my pretty Adriatic flower."

She mewled at my praise, nuzzling my thigh in pleasure.

Ianthe's character finally managed to walk across the screen to mine, but I sent her sprawling before she had a chance to get in more than a light kick.

She laughed at herself. "I'm horrible at this game!"

"Nonsense! You just started playing! I bet you've never played up a video game in your life. With a little practice, I'm sure you could pick it up."

"Oh, don't misunderstand; I don't care if I win! But this game is a part of your childhood, so it's important to me. I want to know everything about you."

I smiled indulgently, giving her a squeeze on the back of the leg. "Pet, I'm feeling a bit parched. Grab me something cold."

"Of course!" She scrambled to comply, running to the fridge to grab me my favorite frosty microbrew. At her request, Ianthe's admin had called me to inquire about my preferences when it came to foods and beverages. She'd informed me that her boss would be picking them up personally on her way home from work in preparation for my visit that evening. I tried to imagine how the folks at 'Jimmy's Discount Liquors and Sundries' had reacted to my Greek goddess gracing their aisles.

I was still turning off the part of me that felt shitty about acting like a chauvinist pig, knowing the truth: she lived for this. To please me brought her joy, and I wanted that just as much as my own happiness.

Ia's nude form strolled through the doorway, a dark brew with thick head in hand. I watched as her sinuous form swayed in, hips rolling. I was one lucky S-O-B.

"Thank you, Pet. Truly, you are a prize without measure."

Ia beamed, handing me the drink and sitting down next to me to snuggle up to my seated form, worming her way into my embrace.

"I have to admit, it's hard to imagine the person I'm speaking with now as the same woman I saw yelling at her team on the phone a couple of weeks ago."

Laughing nervously, her eyes drew downward. "I'm getting that under control...thanks to you.

"I feel like I'm addicted to you, Master. With you around, I can finally be...free. Myself. I'm grateful for you...Adam." She said tentatively, glancing at my face to see if she'd been too bold with the use of my name.

"And I'm thankful for your devotion, my sweet Ia." I responded, smiling warmly before continuing, "As long as we're chatting like this, I want to discuss the situation with my other ladies. I've intimated before that I want them to come live with me here, so I'd like to continue speaking with Ia for a moment. I want to know how you feel about your bond sisters coming into your home. Certainly, that must be a lot to process."

I had told Ianthe about my nature as an Incubus. As well-read as she was, she seemed to understand intuitively that it meant I would not be exclusive with her. That didn't mean that she had truly internalized it, however, so I was anxious to turn over the rock and discover what lay beneath without our roles getting in the way.

She looked pensive, gazing deeply into my eyes as if to reaffirm that I wanted unvarnished sincerity. "Truthfully, Adam, of course I'm not thrilled with the idea of having other ladies around the house I've worked hard to obtain, vying for your attention. But you're my master, and I take that very seriously. I have complete faith in your decisions. I'm not lying when I say that I want to make all your wishes come true. If this is something that you need, then I want to make it a reality, for your sake, if not my own."

I had been carefully monitoring her life pattern as a form of makeshift lie detector. Ia radiated nothing but honesty, so I supposed I could be satisfied with that. Even with my Incubus nature smoothing things over for me by making her more amenable to my demands, what I was asking of her was a tall order, so I was expecting pretty much what I got. Essentially, "of course I'll comply, but don't ask me to love it." Something inside still made me think that this wasn't going to go quite as smoothly as advertised, however.

"I'm glad to hear that, Ia. Don't worry, my Treasure, we'll go slowly. I don't want this to be a hardship for you. After all..." I said, looking down at her, "I can't have my good girl acting badly with her new sister bonds. I'd be very displeased if you make them feel less than welcome."

The dark-haired woman's head tilted downward, her puppy dog eyes regarding me.

Ia properly warned, I continued. "I'd like to pick your brain about how to handle a situation with one of my ladies."

"Oh?"

"Well, to be fair, she's not technically mine yet, but she's...special to me. We've been close a long time."

Ia slowly nodded in understanding. The little vixen smirked. "Let me guess; Master is in the friend zone with someone he'd like to become more with. Perhaps even..." her eyebrows rose "make into one of my bond sisters?"

I was too distracted by my thoughts to take the bait, so I simply nodded.

"Well then, it's simple. Invite yourself over for a chat, use some of those magic powers you have, unzip your fly, and tell her to get on her knees and suck. She'll be begging for more in no time, just like I was."

"No!" I said, smacking her ass. Hard. Man, did I love to watch those tight cheeks jiggle. A waft of her scent followed as she gasped, turning sharply to look at me, pink-faced with a spike of desire in her eyes.

"Master, your slave begs forgiveness. Please punish her to show her how she's wronged you." Lifting her back end from my legs, she brought that shapely peach within convenient striking distance.

"You'd only enjoy it..." I murmured, still thinking about the topic of Ella, but giving Ia a couple more firm swats on the rump to appease her. She panted, but I had moved on.

"No, I won't use my powers on her. I need her to come to me of her own accord. To be honest..." I paused, realizing that, despite how new our relationship was, I felt I could trust Ia deeply. Maybe this bond acted both ways.

"I'm not a hundred percent comfortable with this mind control thing. I'm able to admit now that it was an early fixation of mine, and certainly a way to satisfy my needs, but it still doesn't sit right. Especially with Ella."

Idly, I stroked my chin as I considered.

"That's because you're a good soul, Adam."

That drew my attention. She sat up and riveted her gaze upon me. "You care about us. I know it sounds trite, but it's not. Don't get me wrong, I fully recognize the absurdity of receiving reassurance from someone subconsciously devoted to your will regarding their willingness to be devoted to your will, but chew on it for yourself for a moment.

"You've said it before; the bond isn't slavery. It won't make us love you if you were to mistreat or abuse us. Rather, it seems to take your regard for us, amplifies it, and instills those feelings in each of us, reflecting them back upon you.

"When you made me yours in your bedroom that night not long ago, what did you desire?" She paused to let it marinate.

"I suppose, if I'm completely truthful, I thought you were one of the most beautiful creatures I'd ever beheld, and I wanted to make you mine. ...aaaand now that I say that out loud, it sounds pretty fucking horrible."

She smiled, stroking my calf, "And the fact that you can recognize that, at least in terms of the moral dogma of the society in which you've been raised, is laudable, but there's more here that I don't think you're seeing."

"Well, what do you mean? You mentioned mirroring emotions; unless you desired to possess me in return, I'm pretty sure we've found the flaw in your theory."

"Ahh, but not necessarily." Ia retorted, finger raised. "To possess something is an act, not an emotion, is it not?

"Just think of all the ways one might feel about possessing something... Covetously, jealously, sure; but what about lovingly? Devotedly? Can't one cherish a possession? Value it? Want for its wellbeing?

"These are the emotions I believe you felt that night as you took me..."

"You feel guilt at the notion, but I'm trying to make you see that this is nothing more than your due. That my bond sisters and I are happy to be possessed by you."

The olive-skinned beauty sat up to take my hand in hers, placing my palm on her breastbone.

"I feel your regard for me here. As a wife might feel a devoted husband's care, I know beyond doubt that you will never hurt me. Not because you can't, but because it's not in your nature. I've seen that your powers help you parse out what I'm feeling, but the bond works both ways, because it's also given me a sense of the person you are.

"But it's this devoted care, not possession, that I feel for you in return, and why I feel only confidence and safety in giving myself to you without reservation, my Adam." Her verdant eyes sparkled, making plain the truth of her words.

I decided then that I loved the sound of my name on her tongue, and would encourage it whenever circumstances allowed.

"Hmm, you've given me a lot to think about. Thank you, Ia.

"But about the topic at hand -- Ella. Truth to say, we used to be best friends. At least, that was how it was growing up, but now... Things have been...off, for some time."

For the next twenty minutes, I laid out in detail how Ella and I had come to have a falling out, how much she meant to me, and even how I resented myself about pushing her away over the last several years. Ia just absorbed it all.

"...so that pretty much brings us to this weekend," I concluded, bringing my account of our relationship into the present.

"So. What do you think? Any advice?"

"Well...personally, I think you should let go of this silly, stubborn reservation about using your power on her and just make her yours. Take her now and end her suffering, or don't, and prolong it. In the end, the result will be the same.

"But if you insist on 'playing it straight', then this could take some time. Based on what you say of your recent chat, you need to work on restoring good faith with her." Ia chewed on her lip and stared absently in the direction of the extravagant home theater setup in front of us, absorbed with her thoughts.

"So that rules out any kind of overt gesture. Flowers, gifts, things like that. Anything that could be perceived sexually or romantically."

"Hmm, good point." I tapped my lip with a fingertip.

"To truly desire a romantic relationship with a man, a woman's needs are non-trivial. It's more than just chemistry and social compatibility; we need to respect and trust as well.

"What you've told me of Ella shows me that compatibility has never been an issue, and unless she's a closet lesbian, your overwhelming machismo should take care of the chemistry, too." Her lips curled into a smirk, and I laughed.

"So that leaves respect -- and by that, I mean respect for you as a man -- and trust. Given how you conquered me, I do not believe respect will be an issue," she winked, "So focus on trust.

"It sounds likely that she experienced some abuse in her past, so part of building that trust could mean downplaying your sexual...magnetism." Her fingertips kissed the defined ridges of my abs, trailing lower.

"I think you did well in asking for a wager for your upcoming competition. Bets can force certain outcomes that would otherwise look suspicious."

Ia pulled away from me to ponder the issue, pausing for a solid thirty seconds or more. I busied myself with admiring the long, ebony waves of hair that draped her chest, covering each breast. Quelling an instinct to touch her, I waited quietly.

Ia enthralled me with how quickly and analytically she dissected this problem, and I was intensely curious about what she would come up with. It was like reading an action/adventure novel wherein the hero is facing insurmountable odds. Hemmed in and countered at every turn, one wondered how the writer would get themself out of the impossible scenario. Only later realizing that, of course, it was one of their own manufacture, and that the solution was usually quite unclever.

Finally, she nodded thoughtfully, signaling her arrival at a possible solution.

"Okay, so here's what you do: go to her place as planned this weekend. You want to look casual, not sexual. It's cooler out now so this should be easy. Wear a sweatshirt -- none of those fitted ones -- and the baggiest pair of jeans you own.

"Since this guy..." she squeezed my package lightly with soft fingers "...will make most pants you may wear look fitted, this is the tough part, but do your best to downplay it. That means any adjustments you make down there will need to be discreet and think unsexy thoughts when you feel yourself getting aroused.

"When you arrive, be easygoing. It's difficult to say what her frame of mind will be this weekend. Some women are fickle -- it could be that your little chat about wanting her friendship back has put you well on the path to redemption already. Or, she could be even more upset. You'll have to feel out the situation and adapt.

"Either way, your first order of business is to get her guard down so she can open up with you. She has some emotional issues in her past that she'd like to talk to you about, but feels that she can't. This is your goal for the evening; win back the closeness you used to share and be her shoulder to cry on.

"And you have an opportunity with the bet, as long as you don't overplay your hand. Ask for what you want, but again, avoid making it related to romance or sex. Focus on something that will build her trust. Maybe even something friendly, like reliving some experience from when you were close, especially if it includes some of your mutual male friends. Something that says 'I miss the good times we used to have, and getting them back is important enough for me to make it a wager'. Something like that.

"If you lose, your progress could depend on what she wagers. If my guess is correct, this will likely be something friendly like what you're wagering, only winning you additional points."

Her green eyes flashed.

"Tell me, Master, is this how you would have her look at the end of the night?"

Bending over my lap while keeping her gaze locked to mine, she demurely picked up my soft cock with one hand. The tip of her pink tongue emerged, and slowly licked the crinkled skin of my penis from root to tip, the distance traveled rapidly expanding.

I grinned, raising my head to look down my nose at her.

"Or..." she paused, reorienting her body to drop her soft tits in my lap alongside my growing cock, "...maybe you'd prefer her like this?"

Making sure to maintain eye contact and command, I savored the feel of her bosom in my lap. The bottoms of her large breasts spread like well-moistened dough across the tops of my thighs and testicles.

"Or maybe even..." she lifted herself, turning around and lowering her steamy entrance to just above my tip, hovering in place with toned thighs.

"This?"

With a wicked gleam in her eye, she looked over her shoulder and lifted a pinky to her lips, biting her manicured nail lightly.

"That is unless everything I've told you has been intended to mislead you?

"After all, maybe I like Master in the friend zone with this hussy. Free him up to spend more time with his favorite."

Her sultry eyes glared challenge at me.

Nostrils flaring, I reached for our mental connection and snapped taught the reins I held on her. What she suggested was obviously nonsense intended to bait me into dominating her, but we were still establishing boundaries, and I needed to reinforce them now.

"I think someone needs a little reminder on...who toys with whom." Punctuating my words, I firmly grabbed her wide hips from atop my lap, pushing her forward onto all fours as I got up behind her.

"Yesssssss, Master, your slave nee-"

"Sssst!" I cut her off, "Eyes down!" My voice was a flog. Standing, I inspected her superlative curves, closely eying each detail of her as I would a prized steer. Plush, flaring hips, a trim stomach with just the barest hint of flab, luscious milkers that hung heavily from her chest.

Her Avatar told me she desperately wanted exactly what I did right then: for me to put my baby into that fertile womb.

She'd needed to learn that she couldn't get her way with me by acting cheeky, but I felt a pang of sympathy for my Mediterranean beauty.

"Soon, my Pet, soon. I promise: I'll see this trim little tummy bulging with my child before long. But not yet." Using a trickle of essence, I laced my words with the feeling of security. Her Avatar folded into itself, calmed and contented.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers