Incubus Pupa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is the exercise. Look, I can help you with this, remember? I'm pretty damned good with these babies." Cracking my knuckles, I looked at her confidently.

"Adam, we're not in middle school anymore. A massage is... kind of a girlfriend/boyfriend thing."

"Bah! Who says? It's just you and me here. You've got my word...no funny business," I held my hand up, "...these hands will stay right where they belong. Okay? Now flip!"

"Oh, fine," She sighed, "I admit I could use those magic fingers of yours. The problem is, this couch isn't going to work. I can't lie flat on this thing; I'm too tall."

Immediately, my mind went to a place where I knew she could lie flat. But I wasn't about to suggest that.

"Well...how about the floor?" I offered, "I can go grab some blankets to make you comfortable."

"Nah, let's just use my bed like we used to...but don't get any ideas." Her finger went up. "This is not some kind of lewd rub down, it's nothing more than a massage. Got it!?" Her expression told me she meant business.

Raising my hands defensively, I said, "Hey, the bed was your idea, not mine. I'm just trying to be a good friend, and maybe collect on my bet while I'm at it." I was grateful she hadn't called attention to the fact that I told her I had previously had a crush on her. I wasn't sure if she thought that I was over her, but that definitely could have made this awkward. Then again, Ella was nothing if not thoughtful, so she probably would have kept quiet about it even if she had suspected.

She nodded, "Honestly, by the time you're done I'll probably just want to get some sleep, so this is easier."

"Makes sense."

I helped her up the stairs, concerned about how much more difficult the physical contact would make resisting my incubus nature. Earlier, when she was ogling my chest, I was a little suspicious that I might have influenced her already, but at this point, I was pretty familiar with how it felt when I used my power, and I had felt nothing.

Ella quietly opened the door to her room and entered. It was largely the same as ever, save the bigger bed to accommodate her height. I checked out some of the photo collages of younger Ella and her friends as she turned on the lights and made herself comfortable on the bed. The lights stayed on; nice and safe.

"Okay, I'm ready." Her muffled voice came through her pillow.

Turning around, I was able to scrutinize Ella's Brobdingnagian form for the first time all night with impunity. Even her baggy gray sweatshirt didn't take away from her perfect curves. Being six-foot-five, her legs seemed a mile long, and her well-worn jeans hugged her everywhere.

Her ass was divine. Wider than me, it was a classical heart shape, dense muscle curving her rounded glutes high above the plateau of her lower back, only to dive precipitously to the fields of her thighs. She had the perfect bubble butt; each cheek was more than a handful for both hands. I traced the heavenly curves with my gaze, inch by inch, leering as it jiggled and shimmied with her movements on the bed.

"Adam?"

Stop. Think unsexy thoughts, you idiot. She feels your anaconda slithering between the thick globes of her ass and you're really in trouble.

Mentally, I slapped myself, hurrying over to the bed to avoid suspicion.

"Sorry, had something in my eye."

"Oh, okay." That seemed to satisfy her suspicion. "Well, you coming? This is pretty painful."

"Okay, but, seriously?" I prompted.

"What?"

"Ells, you know I can't do this with that sweatshirt on."

"Uh-huh." She said dubiously.

"Look, I'm not about to pull your shirt off -- like I seem to recall someone else doing earlier -- without your permission, but you know I can't do this with it on. I'm not asking you to get down to your bra. Wear another shirt if you like, but it needs to be thinner.

"I'll leave if you want to change-" I made to go.

"Okay, okay." She huffed, sitting up briefly to comply. "No need to leave -- I've got an undershirt on."

As the sweatshirt came off, she revealed a ribbed green and white tank top that bulged obscenely with the huge bra under it. The top was so filled with tit that the fabric showed not just the outline of the bra beneath, but the lace pattern on the cups as well. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Ella clearly needed to go shopping for new bras too, because this one was too small. She had that quad-boob thing going when a huge part of the breast overflowed the upper limit of the bra.

She looked a little embarrassed about the shirt, quickly laying back down on her front. Sensing her discomfort, I kept my comments to myself.

Chafing my hands on my jeans to warm them, I sat down next to her hip on the side of the bed. It would be much more difficult to do this without sitting on her, but I wasn't going there.

"Is it the same area?" I asked, trying to work out where to focus.

"Yeah, it's always the same; still down here." She pulled a hand behind her, indicating the spot where her back arched into the shelf of her glutes. Why was every inch of this woman so damned sexy?

Laying the sides of my thumbs at the center of her lower back, I started to work. Our proximity gave me a startling reminder as to just how big this woman was -- it was difficult to even reach to the other side of her back without laying across her body.

My touch stayed in the safe zone at the center of her back, though my hands badly desired to stray. The temptation was immense to caress the curve of her tiny little waist where it flowed into her broad hips. Drag my hands softly upward along her sides until they met those succulent bulges of fatty tissue that protruded where her breasts pancaked into the bed. Her arms were above her head on her pillow, so I could see the edge of her lacy blue bra in the armholes of her tank top. The bra vainly attempted to contain the breastflesh that poured out of it everywhere. They defied containment. Seemingly ever-growing in all the right ways, she defied containment.

As minutes wore on, her muscles started to loosen to my skilled touch. Smiling at the recollection that I was in a similar position with a very naked Sandy not even a week prior, I felt Ella start to relax, paying my efforts with throaty feminine groans. Not like my other women at all; Ella was special.

"That feels sooo good. Thank you, Adam."

"Happy to do it, Ells. Anytime."

"And I appreciate that, but still...I feel guilty."

"About what?"

She scoffed. "Well, from where I'm laying, it's kinda hard to tell who won the bet, and who had to pay up. Your reward is to do me a favor? That's not right."

"Ells, I like helping you. It was just a stupid bet. Told you already -- all I wanted was your trust back."

"Hey," she said, peering over her shoulder. "Adam, I do trust you. Obviously, or I wouldn't be letting you rub my back two inches north of my enormous ass." Her tone was self-deprecating.

Holy shit, why was it so much sexier when she talked about her body parts herself?

"This ass?" I asked. Her head bobbed. "Ohhhh, no." I shook my head adamantly, "You did not just call this ass enormous."

"I most certainly did!"

"Then you're freakin loony, because from where I'm sitting, this ass is just fiiine."

Realizing that sounded a little skeezy and that she hadn't responded to our little back and forth, I had to bail out.

"Seriously Ella, you have nothing to worry about with your size. You're stunning. Most women your height look like...uhh...well, they look like WNBA players. But you don't! You look like a normal, attractive woman with beautiful curves. Just taller, that's all."

She lifted a shoulder to look back at me with the most radiant smile I'd seen her wear all night.

"Thanks, Adam. I can't tell you how much that means. Hey, I'm sorry I doubted you before. Maybe I was PMSing or something. It's just that you were acting so differently."

My eyes locked on hers, I replied evenly. "But that's just it, Ells, I am different. I'm not the same kid that used to play video games and home run derby with you. And you're not that girl, either. We've both changed.

"That doesn't mean I'm not trustworthy, though. Yes, I'm enjoying having a girlfriend, and maybe I've been a little blatant about some of our PDA, but I'm learning as I go. In fact, if you knew..." Though severely tempted to tell her more, I stopped myself.

She smiled, thankfully not prying on what I had started to say. Somehow it felt like I had won another point with something inside of her that was tracking some kind of 'confidence quotient'.

"No, I see that, and you deserve to be happy."

Making a rolling gesture with my hand, she got the hint and turned back onto her stomach so I could go on.

"So, you and Jack. Sounds like you're pretty committed there."

"Why do you say that?"

"The double date? 'What would Jack say?' All that? Just sounds like you want to try and make it work."

"Honestly, Adam, I've been thinking of breaking things off with him for a while." She said resignedly. "I didn't have any intention of holding you to that date. I just wanted to see how you'd react."

Hel-loooo! I fought an exclamation of happiness from escaping.

"Oh?" I murmured, trying to downplay my interest.

"We talked about it earlier, but all this, tonight, reconnecting with you. It just made me see that he's not the one for me. He's just not a nice guy like you are."

My emotions were on doing somersaults. Holy hell, did I have a legit chance with Ella Malcolm? Okay, I had to dangle the bait out there to see what would happen.

"Well," I said wistfully, "I do have Sandy now, but then again you did know me first, so if you want to call dibs...?"

She reached behind her to swat my leg blindly. "Shut up you dummy, you know I didn't mean it like that."

Yeah, figured.

"You could never do something like that to Sandy."

Wait, what? Heart...ready to explode. Gotta keep this going.

"Yeah, I'm just joking. But you really think you're going to break it off?"

"I think so, I dunno. It's stuff like this; what you're doing now. It's hard for me to even imagine Jack doing something like this unless he was trying to get laid."

"That's...pretty sad." I needed to be careful here, I didn't want to poison the well. She needed to dump the jerk on her own.

"And realizing that the stuff you say makes me feel better about myself instead of worse... You say the nicest things about my size, and all he says is how I'm not allowed to wear heels because we'll look stupid together if I'm taller."

Man, what a moron. I continued the massage.

"Well, you can call me anytime," I said.

"Except when you're with Sandy, you mean."

"Well, I mean... I'm sure she wouldn't mind me helping you out if it's an emergency."

Ella barked a laugh. "Right! By giving me a massage on my bed. Oh, my sweet, simple Adam. You have no idea, do you?"

Opting to play dumb, I kept going. "What? So, she would?"

"You're kidding with me, right?" she chuckled again. "I know she would. I certainly would if I were your girlfriend." My brain was jumping for joy at hearing Ella talk about being my girlfriend. The first step in making it a reality was the ability to conceptualize it, right?

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to guilt me out of doing this right now. I can stop anytime if you want." Please don't say stop. Please!

"Mmm, no, keep going. I need more of your magic fingers. It might look suspect, but you're keeping it above the belt, and I trust you."

Yeah, I wouldn't mind keeping it far above the belt, if you rolled over...

I carried on with the massage but soon started to tire from leaning over her. Eventually, I gave up and laid my forearm on her butt to take some of my weight.

"You don't mind, do you? It's getting a bit tiring bent over like this."

"It's fine."

The warm cushion of her spongy cheek was incredible on my forearm. As she shifted momentarily, I witnessed the strength in that immense muscle when it clenched, pushing me up a good two inches.

"You can sit on me if that makes it easier. Like you used to."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you don't mind... It would help me do this a bit more evenly."

Climbing on the bed fully, I straddled her broad hips, sitting on her thighs. She was so wide I felt like I was almost doing a split to straddle her.

Okay, now I was in trouble. The heat from her skin bled through the thin denim and warmed me, starting to give me very lurid notions of what else we could be doing in this position. I continued rubbing, attempting vainly to not think about the insanely sexy woman between my legs.

Try as I might, my eyes kept dragging themselves back to her lush curves. My mind was flooded with images of sucking on large, pouting nipples while kneading that mouthwatering butt. Running my hands all over her acres of silky-smooth skin. Pulse quickening, my breathing deepened.

Any second now my power would come flooding out as it had so many times before, scouring her with arousal that she would never be able to deny. Frantically, I cast my mind to other thoughts -- baseball, algebra, college applications. Nothing worked. They always went home to the many, many erogenous parts of the lush female laying within striking distance of my now expanding cock. Parts I wanted more than anything to lick, suck, caress, squeeze, and kiss.

Noticing the rise and fall of Ella's back become more pronounced, I started to panic. Oh, no! It was happening! I was corrupting my best friend, and I couldn't stop it. Why was this even happening? I felt like we had a spark now.

This was the work of my Fae. It was clear now that he had sat idly by all night, content to let me lay the groundwork that would tee him up to take over and win her for us. Ella shifted her legs, subtly parting them. Probably not even noticing her contribution to fuel my desire.

I wanted to jump off her and put a stop to this. Run and get a cold glass of water to calm us down, but I couldn't. Truth was, I didn't want to. My power poured forth, showering my unsuspecting friend with my undeniable lure.

If I could only control my Fae... I focused on the construct, feeding those stray thoughts into it. My hands continued upon her back. Feeling her shift, I sat up, taking some of my weight off.

She rolled over onto her back, looking at me with an expression I knew all too well...

The deep blush on her face bled onto her chest, leading my eyes toward the huge mounds that quivered in front of me.

"Adam." She said softly, her voice hitched.

I said nothing, but was unable to move as I redoubled my effort to deny my Fae his meal. Strengthening my mental defenses, I used the technique I'd been honing over the last weeks and pulled deeply upon my Vitae to assist.

The outside world faded away as I fought a battle of wills. My mind was a featureless field of war upon which only myself and the avatar I had manifested for my Fae would fight. Seeing me, he smirked, confident in his ability.

"Give in, Adam, you can't win this. We'll take the woman and make her ours. She'll bear our children and love us always. Why do you deny us that?"

"Because it's not...real!"

"Have you learned nothing!? It very much is real. Every bit as real as what we have with Sandy, or Christine, or our new Pet."

"You lie! I've worked hard to build those relationships. Been the kind of man that those women can love. Your power was just the start of what has developed with them."

"Hey, I'm on your side here, Adam. Why not do the same with Ella?"

"No! I want to know for sure! She'll love me for me, not because of you."

Reasoning that he couldn't use what power I took, I started drawing upon my stores of Vitae. My opponent did also, matching me beat for beat in drawing it in.

Laughing, he said, "You think to beat me with my own power? Fool..." he chuckled. "I am the power! Any power you have now is what part of myself that I've given to you."

"More lies. This power came from them, not you."

Thinking of my bonds, I focused on my connection to Christine, Sandy, and golden-collared Ianthe, who, seen through my mind's eye, appeared on the field around me. I could feel their support as I struggled to siphon more power away from my enemy. They couldn't give me essence, but through our connections, their love fueled me just as strongly, giving me the will to do what was needed.

The Fae tried a new tactic, using his ability to insinuate imagery within my mind. Doubt overwhelmed me. In defeating him, I'd be nothing again. Just another normal kid idling through life. No wonderful women to care for. No mysteries of life beyond this realm to discover. To once more become the bumbling loser unable to string together a coherent sentence for the woman that lay beneath me right now.

Despair at the prospective loss nearly brought me out of the fight, but it was the unwavering support of steadfast Sandy, sweet Christine, and confident Ianthe that bolstered me. They shared the truth with me, dispelling the false voice of skepticism in my head.

The Fae knowledge I would live without was only a tool. My will was that which bound us together, and it wouldn't waver. For Ella, I continued to fight; I wouldn't allow this creature to co-opt my friend's mind. Never again would someone other than me control this body.

Soon I realized that the two of us had exhausted our Vitae reserves we had, having drawn it all into ourselves, each now holding roughly half. Facing off, each of us put all our will into siphoning the life essence from the other. Thinking of Ella, I mustered the strength for one final surge.

The Fae exploded in a coruscation of energy; the life essence he held now drawn to me like a magnet, suffusing every part of my being. A new awareness and understanding fell upon me, and I saw what I had done.

I had absorbed him right along with the essence. His knowledge was mine now right along with his power. Was this the attunement that Elias had referenced? I had to assume...

What surprised me the most was the fact that he was an adolescent, of a kind, much like I was. I'm not sure why, but all this time I'd assumed he was some timeless, all-knowing cosmic entity. The reality was that he was figuring things out as he went, just like I was. However, he did know much, and I'd gained that knowledge for my own. But along with that came a terrible realization: I'd bonded Ella.

Reflecting on his memories leading to our battle, he had been bathing her in our power most of the evening. Using just a trickle to avoid my detection, I had been deceived into thinking I was making genuine progress with Ella. I reeled from the reality of why she had acted so brazenly.

Returning to the present, I noticed that only moments had passed as the Fae and I warred for dominance. The signs of her bondage were clear now as I took in Ella's glassy-eyed stare, looking up at me with what she no doubt thought was genuine admiration.

Despairing, I cast within my mind for any way I might undo what had been done. To give Ella her life back so she could live it as she willed, not eternally wishing for my favor. The truth was bittersweet: there was indeed a way, but one that came at a dreadful cost. To undo the binding, our connection must be severed completely.

Inside, I wailed in sorrow at what I'd done but faced the implacable truth: the only way to take back the binding was to make my best friend forget she ever knew me.