Indebted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

Kinsey and Linsey shuddered at their mother's suggestion as all three lusty ladies hugged each other tight and ran their hands over their family's beautiful, glowing bodies. No more thoughts were necessary, this was the right thing to do, this was what they all wanted!

Kinsey and Linsey both pressed their faces to their mother as the three females devolved to a mindless, incestuous three-way kiss. Their lips and tongues slobbered and slid together and over one another, not caring who it was so long as they were kissing some sexy bitch! Morgan turned more fully into Kinsey and invaded her mouth, the young girl moaning madly as her sister continued to lick at their faces.

Morgan pulled back, leaving Kinsey in an almost drunken stupor. The milfy mother didn't miss a beat and immediately turned to embrace Linsey, kissing her other daughter deeply as the little girl melted to her mother's oh so loving tongue.

Morgan pulled away again, her two little girl's panting with lust as she embedded every detail of their sexy, needy faces into her brain. "Kinsey... Linsey... on the floor... it's time we learn to pleasure one another... just the way we pleasure Bismarck... so we can always live as a happy... sexy fucking family!" Morgan breathed harshly as her luscious daughters stared, hanging on her every word, desperate to obey her every whim.

"Y-Yes Mommy!" They each uttered, madly in love with their mother.

Instinct took over, or maybe it was a sort of shared consciousness directing them; either way, all three females knew exactly what to do. Morgan, Kinsey, and Linsey all lay on the ground, crawling forward until each had another girl's pussy before them and a face near their own.

Morgan took a hold of Linsey's thighs, bringing her face in close to her daughter's steaming and so very delicious-smelling cunt. Linsey reached out to grab on to her sister's waist, intent on repaying the favor her sister had given her last week. And Kinsey grabbed on to her mother's perfect body, having once tasted her sister she was ready to cross the ultimate taboo and take her own mother.

The links were all in place, the chain nearly complete as each girl let out small, anxious gasps as they stared directly into the dripping pussies of their family.

Finally their lust overwhelmed them, and all three girls dove into the beloved mother, daughter, or sister's pussy! Morgan, Kinsey and Linsey all screamed out in ecstasy, right into their familial lover's pussy.

The bathroom filled with warm steam as well as the muffled sounds of ecstasy from three horny females. All three set about licking their lovers' pussies without restraint. "Family" had a whole new meaning for them, only those individuals they loved and wanted to experience ultimate pleasure.

It'd been a long time since Morgan had experimented with girls, but she brought a sense of experience that only maturity could bring. The depraved mother gave small, precision licks through her daughter's pussy, hitting every sensitive nerve as she reached her slender finger's up to toy with the girl's clit.

Linsey struggled to work in the wake of her mother's expert ministrations, but more than anything it was her duty to provide pleasure for others. Having the least experience of the three, Linsey worked frantically, her enthusiasm making up for lack of technique. She pressed her whole mouth against her sister's pussy, frantically sucking as she cut her tongue furiously up and down the lips.

Kinsey did her best to call on the last time she licked her sister, even as Linsey was going mad over her own slit. The lust-crazed girl drilled her tongue as deep into her mother's pussy as possible, lovingly kissing her beloved cunt as she ran her hands over the milf's perfectly ample ass.

The three girls were lost to oblivion in the perfect, incestuous daisy chain. They were all so aroused from earlier; Morgan had only gotten off a few hours ago and had just sucked of Bismarck's cock, and the twins had spent an entire day at school fantasizing about being ravaged. The pleasure coursed fast as quicksilver through their nerves, all of them desperately needing an orgasm, needing a fulfillment for obeying their duties as fuck-slaves!

Finally, as though all three family members were linked, the mother and daughter released their respective cunts as they screamed to high heavens. Triple orgasms rocked through all three deviant females as they cling tightly to their beloved family.

Quickly exhausted, the three peeled themselves apart to lay on the slick tiles as the warm steam continued to fall over their heated bodies. They all breathed raggedly, more satisfied than they ever imagined they could be having sex with another girl, let alone their own family! Each licked her lips, savoring the taste of their family on them, and knowing they'd get to enjoy that taste forever.

"Ohhh, Goddess... I love you girls!..." Morgan breathed out raggedly as she looked to the ceiling in a mind-melting haze.

"We love you too mom..." Kinsey sighed in equal exhaustion and pleasure.

"Yeah...Let's all love each other forever..." Linsey added just as happily, and all three females moaned sensuously as they thought of how even more wonderful their lives would be knowing they could all enjoy each other's bodies from now on.

*

After several minutes of recovery, all three sexy females had crowded themselves into the warm-water filled tub. It was decently sized, and though they did have to press pretty close together they would've done so gladly regardless. Morgan leaned against the back of the tub, cradling her two beloved daughters as Linsey and Kinsey each cuddled close, hugging their mother's smooth tummy and resting peaceably on her pillow boobs.

The mother gently caressed their hair as they slowly touched all over their mommy's sexy body. This was bliss; they could spend their days being savagely bred by their Beastly owner, and then they could enjoy quiet respites, lovingly caressing one another. They'd really created their own heaven.

Even so, as they continued to just relax and enjoy each other's bodies, their wombs slowly stirred as their thoughts dwelt on what would happen just later tonight, when they were marked for the Beast's conquest in the most permanent ways, forever removing them from human society and ensuring their fates as broodmares.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers
12