Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for my breathing to get heavy. I reached the point where I couldn't stand to not see her. I rolled my chair out a little bit to uncover the beauty servicing me underneath. Ava was working in earnest on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down on me ferociously.

I snaked my hand into her brown hair. She looked up so our eyes met. I saw no repulsion, or anger, at what was going on. What my little sister was showing me was enjoyment, and satisfaction. Ava wanted this as much as I did. This gave me more confidence. I started talking dirty to her.

"That's a good girl. Suck my cock. It feels so fucking good." My balls started to tighten. I was close to cumming.

"Ava stop, I'm going to cum. I'll finish in the bathroom." I tried to be reasonable figuring that she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. Instead, she didn't let go of my dick. She continued to stroke me but took her mouth off my dick.

"Please sir, I understand if you don't wish to give it to me, but I really want your cum. Sir, please will you force yourself down my throat and choke me with your big cock. I want to swallow your cum. Please sir, dump your cum into this slut hole." Her words were honest, and her eyes pleaded. I couldn't say no to her.

She dropped back down on me. I slid my other hand into her hair. We waited until I was ready to cum. She opened wide, and I pushed her down. She gagged at first, but didn't struggle. I couldn't watch her reactions that closely as I was in the throes of my orgasm.

When I was done I let go so she could come up for air. I caught my breath and peered down at her. She seemed to be savoring her own moment before letting our eyes connect. It was a passionate moment between us. Ava gave me a satisfied smile and spoke.

"Sir, can I speak honestly?"

"Come sit on my lap so we can talk." I told her. She climbed up and straddled me. I didn't expect it, but didn't mind it. Neither of us were bothered by my still semi-hard dick. I pushed some hair behind her hear and gave her permission to speak.

"Aiden, have you liked this so far?"

"Yes, I am not going to lie. There is no point in trying to hide that I did."

"Then keep me. Please, you are the perfect master for me. I can trust you to never hurt me. Neither of us are dating anyone so we can fill a need for each other."

"What do you mean keep you, like as my submissive?"

"Yes, I'll be a good girl. I promise. I'll suck your cock whenever you need it, I'll cook and clean for you, I'll always follow your orders."

"Ava, I'm not even sure what just happened should have, let alone do it again."

"I don't want to force you; but I really want you to be my master. Can we at least try for a little while?"

"I am willing to test this out for this weekend. Sunday afternoon you go home and we take some time to think all this through separately. I don't want to ruin our good sibling relationship." I put my hand on her cheek. She melted into my touch like a pet. She shifted in my lap and we were reminded of how hard I still was. Ava looked down and licked her lips.

"Sir, you're still very hard. Of course, it is your decision, but I can suck your cock again;" I was going to accept the offer but she continued speaking. "or sir, if you would like it better, you can fuck me."

I was shocked and didn't know how to respond. Ava must have thought that my shock was something back because she started to explain herself quickly in an attempt to tell me what she meant before I got scared off.

"The decision is yours sir, but I would love to have your big cock rammed into me. But sir, I must admit that I am still a pussy virgin. You are free to use my ass for your pleasure. This slut enjoys cock up her ass. You don't even need a condom. I will gladly take your cum. I know it is a lot to suddenly ask of you sir, but I wanted you to know that you could. You are my master. I will work hard to satisfy you, and you can choose how to use me." She was nervous and scared that she had said something that would ruin everything. She was freaking out a little. I quickly took control of the situation.

"Ava, did you off your body to me just now?"

"My ass sir. My virgin cunt has never had a cock before."

"Didn't you have sex with Jacob?"

"No sir, Master Jacob used me as a cum receptacle. He didn't believe in condoms and I couldn't go on the pill without our parents finding out and asking questions. So we avoided it.

"Ava, I want you to be sure this is what you want. I am too horny right now to think completely straight. You have to be sure this is what you want."

"Yes sir, I am sure. I want you to breed my ass like the cumdumpster that I am. Please sir, fuck me for your pleasure." I knew I was done for.

She had to be mine, this was no longer innocent exploration. With the last bit of my resistance gone I relaxed into what I knew would be my new life with Ava.

"Go to my room and clean it up. I want it to look pristine. Change the sheets on the bed. I will be there in a half hour and expect to see you waiting on your knees for me. After I fuck you we need to go shopping for groceries. I want to have another conversation over lunch. Tonight, we'll go out to dinner together." My tone left no room for discussion. She nodded her head blushing. My new commanding tone seemed to make her weak in the knees. She got up to do as she was bit. I stopped her taking her face in my hands. I planted a kiss on her lips. She responded to me quickly throwing her arms over my shoulders.

The kiss was heating up too fast. I had to stop us before I bent her over to take her right there on my desk. She made a run for it before I changed my mind so she could do what she was told to. I set a timer on my phone so that I knew exactly when to chase after her.

12