All Comments on 'Indecent Proposal'

by ochenrad

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

more of the bullshit excuses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your ending is a complete joke lets be honest like he wouldn’t kill them like sometimes it can’t end happy just facts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just so many things that just wouldn’t have end like that fantasy or not

Good plot just need some more pieces

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

hobie1010hobie1010almost 2 years ago
Shittiest ending

Ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

piss poor ending - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FTDS

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Super trash, true 1 star worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The answer to the last 2 questions is because she loved him. However if that's true why the hell would she deprive him of his child? jfc remind me to stay away from Russian women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was right kicking the slag to the curb. The decision to trade her pussy for his treatment wasn't hers to make. I would have dumped her just for holding the illness from me, let alone becoming a rich guy's whore. Screw her and the kid. Start over with someone who isn't on a controlling power trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eat Putin’s shit and die all.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Wife was a bitch no matter if trying to save her husbands life. She was cruel not telling him and sending his life into hell. She thought she was doing the right thing but he may have been better of dead. Do you know the pain of loosing to a decietful woman? I almost died from it and had no disease that could have taken my life. The woman was a lying whore. Nothing in the story was redeeming on her part. Mikael was a piss ant bastard that shouold have been shot or at the very least tortured and maimed. A super rich piece of dog crap to be put in the trash. No this story just propagates the idea of Low Life ultimate rich shit people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This should be in the non erotic category. It’s just depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, and Slava Ukraini! The Russian invasion of Ukraine is an abomination and a crime against humanity and the world.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I’m sure you thought that you had a great idea for a story here, but it failed badly. Just another attempt to justify cheating.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This story is based on some real events,

Right there I stopped, I can tell this would be the usual closet bound sperm drinking, closoeted homosexual "I wish I were getting pegged by Odoreater" runny case of fecal matter.

And from the sounds of it, you might be a full on Trump humper kid.

Try a new name, it may help. After all Nakedcraving came out with a new one today too, and you cucks are a serious mental mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aww… how sweet. I was just thinking that there weren’t enough stories sympathetic to Russian oligarch pieces of crap. F*ck Putin.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I think your editor could have done a better job in making your story more readable in English!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Я думаю, что это очень хорошая история, в чем-то напоминающая опубликованный здесь "Выбор жены", только там речь шла о больном ребенке, поэтому оба родителя знали диагноз и пытались решить проблему. Здесь один из супругов болен, и возникает вопрос о том, должна ли жена сказать мужу, что его болезнь смертельна, зная, что лечение практически невозможно из-за нехватки денег, и что ради собственной жизни муж должен стать рогоносцем. Зная своего мужа, она уверена, что он скорее умрет, чем станет им. И снова возникает вопрос: должна ли она позволить ему это сделать? А если нет, то должна ли она тогда сказать ему об этом, если он больше ничего не может изменить, просто чтобы заставить его мучиться из-за ее решения. Это напоминает сказку о Герое, Злодее и Невесте. Злодей хотел захватить власть над миром. Герой вышел сразиться с ним, но, увы, проиграл и попал в плен. Его ждет казнь. Невеста героя решила спасти своего жениха и пришла к злодею с просьбой пощадить героя. Злодей согласился, но поставил условие, что невеста проведет с ним ночь. С тяжелым сердцем девушка согласилась с этим. Они провели ночь вместе, а утром злодей отпустил героя. Однако герой, узнав цену своей свободы, в гневе прогнал невесту. Итак, у нас есть три персонажа, каждый из которых совершил один плохой поступок и один хороший поступок. Невеста спасла своего жениха, но изменила ему. Герой пытался спасти мир, но не смог простить свою невесту. Злодей соблазнил невесту, но сдержал свое слово и освободил героя. А затем самое интересное: выберите из трех персонажей того, который вам больше нравится, и объясните, почему. Для меня нет четкого ответа на эту загадку. Каждый сам решает, кто злодей, а кто герой.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a very good story, reminiscent in some ways of A Wife's Choice published here, only there it was about a sick child, so both parents knew the diagnosis and tried to solve the problem. Here one of the couple is sick, and the question arises as to whether the wife should tell her husband that his illness is fatal, knowing that treatment is almost impossible due to lack of money, and that for the sake of his own life the husband must become a cuckold. Knowing her husband, she is sure that he would rather die than become one. Again the question is, should she allow him to do this? And if not, should she then tell him about it if he can't change anything anymore, just to have him agonize over her decision. This is reminiscent of the tale of the Hero, the Villain, and the Bride. The Villain wanted to take over the world. The Hero went out to fight him, but alas he lost and was captured. An execution awaits him. The hero's bride decided to save her bridegroom and came to the villain with a request to spare the hero. The villain agreed, but made a condition that the bride would spend the night with him. With a heavy heart, the girl went along with it. They spent the night together and in the morning the villain released the hero. However, the hero, upon learning the price of his freedom, angrily chased the bride away. So we have three characters, each of whom has done one bad thing and one good thing. The bride saved her fiancé, but she cheated on him. The hero tried to save the world, but could not forgive his bride. The villain seduced the bride, but he kept his word and freed the hero. And then the fun part, choose from the three characters the one you like best and explain why. For me, there is no clear answer to this puzzle. Everyone decides for himself who is the villain and who is the hero.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Just Bad Writing

That was just bad and a waste of time. Should have bailed out after page two. Just not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marina is a bitch that can't see her husband's point of view. Without explanation, he's just supposed to "know" what she sacrificed to save his life. As a result, she responds with hate and keeps his daughter a secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another shitty vile wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would wait and prove it later.I know a man who went through a situation where his wife cheated. He caught her filed for divorce. She of course ran to lover boy and they married. Later she found out that she was pregnant. She claimed it was liver boys. After a short period lover boy left her. He was ordered to pay for the child. Later it was pretty obvious that the child was not lover boys. Everyone thought it was the husbands. Turned out it was. Strangley they got back together.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Horrible story. Pathetic characters and terrible plot line. Wife turned from noble and loving into a vengeful cunt without ANY explanation. Never told the husband ANYTHING. Hated this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife is dumb and so is the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simple.

All oligarchs have enemies.

Find out who Mikhail's most hated one is, and offer him your services.

The best way to end an oligarch is to be the assassin for their enemy.

If Marina also dies, call that a happy accident.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 2 years ago

This was a lovely story, so erotically and well written. I don’t understand the negative comments but never mind them. You did a great job. The sex scene was vividly brought to life. Her decision to marry the oligarch was rushed but still very good story overall. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife omitting to the husband she did it for his medical. Is just a way to create tension in the story. The wife is hugely inconsistent in this story. One moment the oligarch is a rapist the next she is getting married to him. She did everything for her former husband except be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have WAY too much free time. No social life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honesty should be there from the beginning, i.e., the wife should have told her husband virtually the following: you will probably die if I don't make you a cuckold. Do you agree? Knowing him, she was sure he wouldn't agree, so being honest with him from the beginning meant killing him. And being honest with him AFTER means simply saying you survived because I paid by my body. There's nothing you can do, so live with it. However, she tried to say this afterwards, but her husband was no longer willing to talk to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am an emigrant from the USSR, I speak and read Russian. I found on the russian website the original of this story and the ending from another author: https://bestweapon.ru/post_79929 . Here the sequel is unlikely to be published since ochenrad did not write it. If you are interested, you can read it using a translator program.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Men love idealistically......women love opportunistically and are self serving mercenaries at their core.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She "loved" him enough to fuck another man, but not enough to tell him he had a daughter and allow him to know her? I call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some people think that Marina married the oligarch too quickly. But let's face it: raising a child alone is, to put it mildly, quite difficult, and again she has a rather complicated relationship with the oligarch. Yes, he took advantage of the moment and, as she believes, used her body to his own advantage. But on the other hand, it was his decision to help strange woman as he could let her husband die. That would have been even better for him; he would have supported her in the difficult days after her husband's death, and then, perhaps, he would have seduced her. Especially since it was not a problem for him, judging by his reputation. Having married him, she immediately protected her child, since the oligarch was used to valuing all his own and taking care of him. And then, as the saying goes, she would grow to love him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She "loved" him enough to fuck another man, but not enough to tell him he had a daughter and allow him to know her? I call bullshit.

******

And who's to say that the moment she found out about the baby, she still loved her already ex-husband? He didn't want to talk to her, immediately deciding that she cheated because of the money. The way I see it, she just broke down and her love evaporated.

And she didn't want to tie him down with a child, as if begging for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She "loved" him enough to fuck another man, but not enough to tell him he had a daughter and allow him to know her?__________________I don't know about the United States, but in Russia all the courts look at paternity cases SOLELY from the standpoint of the benefit to the child, with the parents' problems receding into the background. And if we consider the benefits for the child, what kind of father is better for the child to grow up with, the one who, without a complete understanding the case, abandoned its mother, obviously not wanting to live with her and, therefore, to give birth and raise the child, or the one who, knowing that the child is not his own, nevertheless decided to raise it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One moment the oligarch is a rapist the next she is getting married to him. She did everything for her former husband except be honest.

____________

Before blaming the oligarch, let's consider another possibility. Say, why would he give so much money to a man he didn't know, when he could have offered to the sick man's wife dozens of times less by offering to raise money by selling her body. Surely he must have had enough friends to give her that opportunity. Well, or turn her down altogether; he isn't obliged help all strangers.

cordialddcordialddalmost 2 years ago

She saved him twice. The second time from living with the conflict of a cheating wife who saved his life. It would take a very balanced mind to maintain sanity in that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She saved him twice. The second time from living with the conflict of a cheating wife who saved his life. It would take a very balanced mind to maintain sanity in that marriage.

*********

The second time he saved himself, because he was the one who left her, not she left him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i just wasted time on a mediocre at best story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories here I've ever read. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know why there are so many bad comments, as far as I'm concerned, the story is very realistic. Yes, I would have liked a different ending, but how often in life do you wish you had? More often than not, it ends exactly as it does here. And all of the characters are not one-dimensional just as in real life.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

For a Russian writing in English your prose is very readable. Congrats on that. The plot makes sense and you certainly avoided the common cliches of the genre. No unrealistic fantasy endings, just harsh reality. Wifey reluctantly sacrificed for her husband to get him life-saving medical care. Afterwards, Hubby rejected her. What other sort of ending would anyone expect? I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, but why didn't she tell her husband? Not immediately, so as not to put him before a terrible choice, but at least later, after his recovery. If she had told him, and he had left her anyway, then she would have been sorry. But as it turns out, she made up her own mind.

ochenradochenradalmost 2 years agoAuthor

to tennesseered

Thanks for the kind word. As I understand it, the mentalities of our peoples are quite different. Western readers expect either a good ending, like in a fairy tale, or harsh punishment for a cheater. In reality, this is quite rare, and the Russian reader understands and accepts this, based on the prose of our best writers. That is why in my country, this story, although it caused a flurry of comments, still has a high rating, and I did not expect to get such a low score on this site. Well, I guess I'll be writing more for my reader. But I still hope to write here as well, after all it's a good experience to share my mentality and get feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, realistic, though tough. Fantastic endings to please readers, not similar to real life, are bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Не знаю, если бы я узнал, что моя ранее верная жена мне изменила, то уж точно хотел бы знать причину, а не просто сбежал от нее. А Михаил явно сукин сын, воспользовался моментом. Непонятно почему она его простила.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know, if I found out that my previously faithful wife had cheated on me, I would certainly want to know the reason, not just run away from her. And Mikhail was clearly a son of a bitch, taking advantage of the moment. I don't understand why she forgave him.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Time for some revenge. Mikhail goes missing. Marina finds herself broke and alone. She became a stupid woman. she should have told him the truth. Anya should know that Mikhail is a rapist and is not her real father and her mother is a very bad woman. Then she can decide who she wants to have a relationship with. This ending falls flat and is unresolved. Sergey doesn't seem like a man that will just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well she is selfish and vile, definitely not a person one should be married to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"This ending falls flat and is unresolved. Sergey doesn't seem like a man that will just walk away."

Well, yeah, he'll be like Rainbow Stallone, take a big gun, kill the oligarch's entire guard, and kidnap Mikhail, so they won't find him afterwards. And then he'll change Russia's inheritance laws, depriving Marina of all her money, and he'll raise her daughter, brainwashing her about what bad people her parents are.

You should write science fiction, or better yet, make sci-fi action movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, that's the bomb! It's so intense, it's worthy of publication not only (and not so much) on this site. You could even make a movie. Although there is already one with the same title, though not as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story too, although there is no happy ending for everyone. Sergey is cured, but he seems unhappy. Mikhail got what he wanted, but I'm not sure if it's love. Marina cured her husband, but lost him. Unless the children... They don't know anything and let them be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ending destroyed a very very good story. Yes the author is the boss but there could be a lot more for this story to be extended. Gave it a 1* because of the horrible ending and another rich guy buying a woman and kid.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Thick read. Hard translation. Was good but thick like frozen vodka

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool, just like in the movies. But who are the oligarchs? Are they like our thieves or bandits? And if so, why did she stay with him?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Good story with a terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sad ending, but life-like. I understand the woman, but still, she is cruel, she could have told her husband everything, at least at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool, just like in the movie, even cooler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That ending just torched a terrific story. I hate fucked up endings. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"That ending just torched a terrific story. I hate fucked up endings. 1*"

The ending may have been terrific, but it was true. And fairy tales are much easier to write, everyone likes them, but the prose of life, as it seems to me, is much more important.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess it could be real but I find that in some ways she did not come out ahead. She is married now to a pig of a ego man just for the sake of her daughter. SO she whored herself for one man and is now a whore to another.

The guys is better off with out her and his biological daughter will no doubt grow up spoiled and entitled and nothing like what he wants.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Good job turning the blame from the lying manipulators to the husband who was only in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

1. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story could have been a 5* by allowing Sergey to kick some ass and get his child and wife back. I gave it a 1* because I hate rich guys in stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes it would be quite possible to let Sergei kick a rich man's ass and thereby please the ego of all men, but ... in real life, it doesn't usually work that way. And this is a story from life, as I realized, and written on the tracks of real events, that's why it will never get 5 stars, men imho are so delicate creatures that can't stand the harsh truth of life, but they never admit it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes it would be quite possible to let Sergey kick a rich man's ass and thereby please the ego of all men, but ... in real life, it doesn't usually work that way. And this is a story from life, as I realized, and written on the tracks of real events, that's why it will never get 5 stars, men IMHO are so delicate creatures that can't stand the harsh truth of life, but they never admit it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sergey could kill Mikhail every man rich or poor can catch a bullet 😅😅😅😅😅. Cunt Marina is for the streets she never loved anyone and depriving a child of their bio-dad who wants to be in their kids life is cruelly evil to the real father and innocent child. Sergey can be happy that simp Mikhail is raising his cum, Mikhail is now the ultimate cuck 😅😅😅😅😅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous