All Comments on 'Indecent Proposal'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Seeker59Seeker59over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. It reminded me of my wife in a similar situation years ago, only she was offered a free drink to flash the front of her panties for 10 seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy hubby story - 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Sometimes women think differently than men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have been bullshit about the sex for money and never gotten to her tits for $200 situation.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 1 year ago

Good story.

Nina has done things like that in the past.

It's always been something spontaneous

If we were leaving for a friend's house and I suggested that before the night was through, she'd be blowing our friend while his wife went down on her, she'd tell me I was out of my mind.

Right moment though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. Liked it a lot!

Wendy1982Wendy1982over 1 year ago

Great little story, short and without the 'obligatory' sex. You should consider entering it into next year's Nude Day competition.

49ers6949ers69about 1 month ago

I didn't particularly like her " I wasn't looking for your permission " ( she snapped ). No need to disrespect your husband, although he probably liked it. Wasn't hard to figure out he is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Love the situation it’s something I fantasize about happening to my Asian wife. She has big breasts which along with being beautiful gets her a lot of attention from strangers as well as friends. Love the idea of her nipples becoming incredibly stiff as the men look and comment on them. It’s obvious she’s excited from doing that.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.