Indecent Proposal Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So finally the fall back plan might be needed, Phase E: threats. You will take all the money and the house and poison the kids against me. You already suggested I could lose my job. William will pay to get you the best lawyers. I will end up sad, poor and lonely, you might even threaten to move in with him and live happily ever after with our kids."

William's head shot up so quickly I almost laughed, "Oh dear looks like lover boy isn't too keen on the kids babe."

Lucy finally managed to find her voice, "This really isn't that big of a deal she started, why don't we just relax and give ourselves time to think."

"That's Phase A Lucy, we've covered that already." I remarked flatly.

"So why don't we save everyone the time and skip ahead to the bottom line. That's what I was thinking about last night and my conclusion is that everyone including the kids will be better off if we divorce. It is much healthier than living in an unhappy home. After all you can't be happy if you pull this shit and I'm certainly not happy. You can try and stop me seeing the kids but you know I'm a good father and good for them; they are old enough to understand. I doubt your folks and friends will support you, not after they find out what you've done. I'm not bothered by the money, that was always you."

Everyone sat in shocked silence, gawping like Goldfish.

"Any of you fuckers got any more advice, did I miss anything? No! I didn't think so, oh yeah one other thing... Jack you can stick your job up your arse, but I'll see you in court for that constructive dismissal case, my job being dependent on a client screwing my wife seems to be a just reason."

With that I strode out, you could hear a pin drop.

Shane as ever followed, as we were leaving he chuckled, "Way to go, I see you took that advice about keeping the plan to yourself to heart then."

I couldn't help smiling, "Yeah, guess I blew that idea."

Shame laughed properly now we were outside the building, "Just as well you stayed a civi, you would have never made it in the military. Anyway let's go."

Shane grabbed a back pack and set off up the coast at a pace. A mile in and I was struggling to keep up with him and starting to think this might have been a mistake. I heard him shout something from up ahead about physical torture being great at keeping your mind off mental torture. My burning muscles and lungs seemed to agree. The scenery was breath taking and Shane was good company. He switched from asking about me, to reciting hilarious stories from his time in the British military.

We were away hours, after circling to the North of the island scrambling along the coast; we headed for the high point in the middle. I'd just caught my breath when Shane suggested we might as well jog back as 'it was all downhill.' I just managed to keep up but suspected he had slowed to support or torment me, depending on your perspective. We returned at noon, I was exhausted gasping to Shane that I thought I was fit before today. He was hardly out of breath but was nice enough to say I was 'pretty fit' and not to feel too bad about it as he had been a PT instructor in the forces.

I staggered to my room, Lucy wasn't there and I pondered if my wife was earning more of her fee. I showered and finding myself really hungry headed down to the dining room to find some food, disheartened once again to find William and Lucy there. Shane was also there hovering in the background, I marvelled at how he did that, he looked as fresh as a daisy and fully dressed in a suit.

William started talking with his usual airy confidence, "Mark, my dear fellow I feel we have started off on the wrong foot and I wish to apologise. I have never had this problem with my liaisons before and I certainly don't want to threaten your marriage.

"Too late, you have!"

"I wish to withdraw my request to spend tonight with your wife, and increase the compensation."

With that William handed me a piece of paper, I opened it see a transfer notice for an additional £150,000 to our account.

I stared at Lucy who looked like she had been crying, I couldn't help myself, "You must have been really good to earn that much babe."

Lucy eyes flared in anger, "That's not what this is about, we made a terrible mistake and we are trying to correct it. William has been a perfect gentleman and is genuinely concerned at the way you reacted."

I laughed at that statement, "Just what is your definition of a perfect gentleman Dear? Did he say thank you after he finished fucking you"

"There is no need to be facetious Mark this is a simple error on our behalf, we miscalculated your reaction to events. This was a once in lifetime experience for both of us, you should be thankful Lucy made a sacrifice to offer you and your children better life."

"A simple miscalculation is it... I hardly think so, I made it abundantly clear what I thought of your plan, but you both just went ahead anyway, you could have stopped it at time but you only chose to stop after you got your rocks off. Well you miscalculated this little manoeuvre as well."

With that I tore up the notice, "I'll send all the money back and save you from being a whore darling, that just leaves the cheating slut part but I don't think I can fix that."

This time her tears started immediately. I turned toward Fellows, "Why do you do this? Is the control or the thrill of taking someone else's wife? Either way it just makes you a really sad bastard. Christ what are you 48, yet you act like a child stealing toys just because he can. Don't you have anything more meaningful to concentrate on?"

William laughed in return, "I run an international corporation and give millions to charity. I have plenty to concentrate on."

"According to the research I did last night you inherited that corporation and under your stewardship it is shrinking. As for the charities it must be a hardship attending gala dinners and fund raisers. When did you last do something yourself, getting your hands dirty and actually helping another human being. I doubt you have that in you; you are so self-absorbed and too busy playing games with people's lives. The way you planned this weekend with everyone knowing, it must be the humiliation that gets you off. I'm sorry Lucy but it wasn't all about desire for you, he's fucked the wife of everyone on the board, so you're one of many. Why don't you try growing the fuck up, have a real relationship with someone, put some of your wealth to good use and stop being a complete twat."

It was the first time I had seen him stuck for words and looking unsure of himself.

I went on, "Shane, you had better get this piece of shit out of my face before I take my chances with you."

I could see Shane covering a small smile before saying to Fellows, "I think it's time for us to retire Sir, before your safety becomes an issue."

After they left, I got something to eat and went down to the beach in an effort to avoid the others. Just as I thought I had the beach all alone I noticed Charlotte reading in a hammock. If she was beautiful before then she was truly dazzling when she smiled.

I walked over to her, "I'm sorry about last night..."

Before I could continue she replied, "There is absolutely no need; I was led to believe you would accept the offer made. If I had known I would never have approached you. Your reaction was perfectly understandable and you speech at breakfast was absolutely outstanding, I couldn't have agreed more."

When you left Lucy broke down into tears and I have never seen William look so embarrassed. I loved every minute of it! Oh sorry, I shouldn't be saying that given what you are dealing with."

I replied "Thanks ok, I'm sort of pleased that something seems to be sinking in, I'm pretty sick of being told its nothing."

"You realise William has no idea what to do about you. He's never been turned down before and isn't used to dealing with morals. Has he offered you more money yet?"

"Yeah just before I came down, quarter of a million now!"

"Bloody idiot, I told him not to but he's used to paying enough until he gets wants he wants. It's going to cost him in business and well as personally."

Charlotte turned out to be easy to chat to and she listened intently as I talked about my marriage and kids. She was obviously intelligent and highly educated. She expressed surprise that Lucy had done this when seemingly in a happy marriage, presuming there was some unhappiness or an agreement between the two of us to open our marriage.

I mused, "No just a surprise ambush, she seems totally besotted by the guy."

"He can have that effect on woman, it's all very charming, but the river doesn't run very deep if you know what I mean."

We talked some more and I found myself feeling marginally better.

"I guess you really do love her, your reaction to the offers and at breakfast, it must be heart-breaking for you."

I managed a shrug.

"I'm sorry to have had any part in it."

"Not your fault I've just got to get through another night, and then perhaps I can escape."

She smiled again; it was starting to become distracting, "Well maybe I can help with that."

They were surprised when I turned up for dinner; Lucy was no longer sitting next to William. It was a fairly normal dinner although I ignored all of Lucy's attempts at small talk. When Lucy asked me if I would like to have an early night I smiled pleasantly and said I had plans. She looked confused, that confusion deepened as Charlotte strolled around the table, linking arms with me as I stood. We left the room together.

We walked down to the cabanas on the beach. The original plan was to just leave together and give Lucy a taste of her own medicine. But Charlotte felt good in my arms, very good and as we kissed at least some of the frustrations of the last 24 hours eased away. I thought about maintaining the moral high ground, that sense of right and wrong but then I looked at her. Well I guess Lucy wanted me to be 'more flexible' and as far as I was concerned our marriage vows had already been broken by Lucy. I had an outstanding night with Charlotte, it wasn't just her beauty, she had a serene sexual quality, every movement seemed so precise and perfectly timed. She really was a master of her art; surprising myself I didn't think about Lucy nor did I feel guilty. The searing painful recollection of Lucy with William was easily enough to remove any hint of remorse.

*****

Off the Island:

I had made good time, the supply boat, a taxi to the airport and then hit on with a routine flight back home. I picked up the kids and caught up with their weekend as best I could. I made up a vague story about me and their mum arguing but that we'd work it out and was just suggesting eating out when Lucy stumbled into the house dragging our heavy case.

The kids ran upstairs to get ready shouting "Hi mom" in passing.

Lucy smiled, "Eating out sounds like a good idea, if you give me a few minutes I'll get ready."

"I'd rather you didn't Lucy, as you pointed out I'm not sure how much time I will have with them, so I'd rather we went ourselves."

Lucy:

As the supply boat pulled way Jack turned to me, "Well that all seemed to go to plan."

"Yeah it did, I got a fantasy night with my husband followed by reliving Indecent Proposal, I always loved that movie and it has been my favourite fantasy for years."

"What about Mark though, everything he said at breakfast seemed pretty bleak for you."

"Yeah his reaction was far worse than I anticipated but he was upset and will calm down. He is leaving the island with his pride intact, he rejected the money and sleeping with Charlotte is a bonus, that increases my chances of forgiveness."

"I hope you know what you are doing, he didn't seem the forgiving type, so what is the plan to get him back?"

"Oh it's exactly what Mark outlined in his Phase D, begging forgiveness and stressing that I didn't realise how much I would hurt him. But it will be way way more than he is expecting. I intend to overwhelm him with my sorrow and love; he won't know what hit him. I know that sounds cold but I do honestly love him and will mean every word I say."

"It sounds risky to me, he seemed to have pre-empted all of that."

"It is, but staying together with the kids is a massive driver for him, it will outweigh all other considerations. And I'll persuade him to keep the money, its life changing and will certainly help. The fact he turned down quarter a million proves just how much he loves me. I must admit even I didn't expect that; I think I love him more than ever after this weekend, he really is the perfect husband."

"I'm not sure, that just seems to make all of this even more precarious, wouldn't it have been better to keep it a secret?"

"He is far too smart for that, he would have seen straight through me. This way I can confess and beg forgiveness for a one off misjudgment and we have £250,000 to ease our conscience."

"Speaking of which, you know everyone will want their monies worth from their investment. William put in most of the cash but we all chipped in £50k."

I know, I'm good with it and its part of the deal, what time are we starting?"

"10 ish after breakfast."

After Jack moved off I reflected on how all of this came about. There was an instant connection when I met William, he seemed so dashing, confident, powerful, charming, almost a throwback to the heroes in old films.

Flirting led to lunches and then dinner; it was exciting I felt giddy with it. He kissed me goodnight after the dinner and I almost melted, but I was determined not cheat and told him so. William talked about some of his relationships being open and I wondered if Mark might go for that. Then he told me about his island, a place where anything was possible. When he asked about my fantasies I admitted the film Indecent Proposal was something I had often thought about. William said he could make that fantasy come true without jeopardising my marriage. Jack and Margaret had their own fantasies which could also be delivered if we worked together. As we planned the weekend I made sure to include some time with Mark on our own fantasy island adventure.

The weekend started brilliantly I had a great time with Mark and almost pulled out of the whole scheme. William told me everything would be fine and to relax. Both he and Jack said to expect Mark to reject the idea, but then to give him time to calm down.

Mark didn't respond at all how we expected and planned for. The biggest shock was that he actually looked unwell. I wanted to run after him but William reassured me and said to give him time. He had asked Charlotte to meet up with him, so when he didn't come back I thought that he had stayed with her. After months of waiting I was desperate to spend time with William; as soon as he kissed me I knew I was going through with it.

He led me to his bedroom; before I had an item of clothing removed I was wet with anticipation. William stood before me and undressed me as if I was the most delicate prize, I felt so special.

Despite being older he was incredibly fit; I was not disappointed by either his body or his cock. As I was reaching out for it, William pulled away and began kissing all over my body; kissing everywhere taking his time. He was gauging my reactions and responding seemingly in sync with everything I wanted and needed. Kissing my pussy then nibbling and sucking my clit; my first orgasm arrived quickly. Once I recovered he moved up and was kissing me passionately. He gently eased my legs apart and steered his body between my thighs. I grasped his hardness with one hand pulling him close by the buttock with the other. My mouth opened wide to welcome his probing tongue as he entered me simultaneously. He pushed further forward; I moaned and opened my legs wider in response. I was overwhelmed by the sensations assaulting my body; William pushed forward steadily but relentlessly, easing slightly before feeding more of himself into me, then began pumping his cock slowly and deeply.

I was now completely taken over by her desire and wrapped my legs around his waist, his pace increased and he fucked me hard. As another orgasm approached, William obliged, he penetrated me to the maximum depth and stopped moving just as his cock began to gush inside me. I was overtaken with a powerful orgasm and continued to hold William in a vice-like grip with my arms and legs. Finally we both relaxed in each other's arms.

Waking in the middle of the night was confusing, assuming I was sleeping with Mark and shocked by the different form lying next to me. I felt guilty wondering where Mark was and how he was feeling. I must have disturbed William who woke and kissed me, my guilt was soon forgotten as he mounted me again. There was another repeat in the morning; William moved behind me pushing his cock against my bum as I was brushing my teeth, he seemed insatiable. We moved back to bed hands all over each other before I pushed him back and rode his pole again enthralled by the look of desire and ecstasy on this face; again he was able to coincide our final climax.

It had been everything I had hoped for and I was elated. I kissed William and thanked him for a wonderful night. It seemed natural to hold his hand as we went down stairs and walked into the dining room and I still had the rest of the weekend to look forward to.

I turned to see Mark and had to swallow down the panic.

Then Mark blew up; this was not how it was supposed to go. It was clear he hadn't slept with Charlotte. Even without that I thought he would go off in a huff but I hadn't expected the anger; it was his cold fury which scared me the most. Mark was being far too logical about it all, he had pre-empted pretty much all of my much practiced arguments. They had sounded far more convincing when I had run through them supported by William. But Mark decimated them all in five minutes making them sound weak and pathetic even to me. I tried my best to hold my ground but knew I was failing miserably.

When we offered Mark the extra money later in the day I was amazed by the turn around. The presence of William was so diminished; he actually seemed small, insignificant even. Prior to that, his air of authority meant I had believed everything he had said.

I was amazed Mark attended the evening meal, I tried talking to him but he just ignored me. When he left with Charlotte I almost ran after him; I felt angry and betrayed and then remembered I had done that and more to him. I had to remember the plan, in the long run this would actually help keep us together.

When I returned home Mark was there, but didn't want me to eat out with him and the kids. I just about managed to hold it together until they left. Being excluded from a family meal felt like an ominous prelude of my future life. I needed to pull myself together and stick to the plan.

When they finally returned home, the kids as usual shot straight to their bedrooms burying their heads in video games and phones.

I stood staring at Mark in the kitchen, feeling so nervous... this was the critical point!

I quietly asked, "Can we talk... properly I mean?"

He just shrugged.

"I'm so sorry Mark, I have no excuses. You were right with everything you said at breakfast, until then I hadn't realised the impact of my actions and the devastation you must be feeling. I know it was far more than just sex, it is important and as much as I'd like to, I can't just sweep it all away. I realise the damage I have inflicted on our relationship. I got stupid thinking I could try something without hurting us, maybe even getting something for us; it is idiotic looking back on it. I promised I will do everything possible to make this up to you, every day for the rest of our lives."

"You did it for yourself, we were ok and money isn't an issue. You could hardly wait to jump into his bed, must have been thrilling wined dined and fucked. All in all, a good time was had by all. Just how long did your clandestine plan take to put in place and was that your first time with him?"