Indecent Proposal Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling myself get close I said, "Does your wife swallow Peter? Actually don't worry about answering that, she does now and better not spill a drop."

With that a shot my load down her throat. I could feel wad after wad shoot into her and she gamely took the lot.

I finally withdrew my cock from her mouth, "Impressive Janet, Peter your wife is a tremendous cock sucker."

Once we got straightened up I spoke to Peter. "I want Janet, Beverly and Margaret to attend this address at 7.30 tomorrow for a party. Get Jack to drop them off along with his Aston once he has transferred and insured it for me. Dress requirements include full make up, evening gowns, heels and stockings. Depending on their efforts I'll sit down with you and the others to agree a way forward. It is non-negotiable unless you all of the photos and videos shared. As you know there are some great shots of Janet and the other 'ladies' in there."

And with that I left. I ignored Lucy when I got home and she made no attempt to talk to me. I figured her co-conspirators would be updating her at some point.

The address was a warehouse apartment that a friend of mine owned. The ladies turned up exactly at 7.30 looking non to happy. I greeted them and took their coats and invited then into the bedroom.

All three women looked like the classy executive wives they were. Margaret was in a full length black satin evening dress which accented her shape. Beverly Cousins long auburn hair was pinned up and she had a vintage dress on, the bodice was fitted tightly to her whilst the skirt flared from the waist. Janet Evans looked tall and elegant in a red dress which split to her thigh.

It was Margaret who spoke first in a condescending tone.

"What are you going to do... fuck us all Mark, I doubt you can manage that and you certainly won't match that orgy involving your lovely wife, we all had her and she thoroughly enjoyed herself."

I smiled hearing some sounds in the apartment. "That's why you are here Margaret, I'll hope you will realise this is just balancing the scales a little bit. Hopefully it won't be too onerous for you especially giving your proclivities. That noise will be the other guests arriving, now we just have to get you ladies set up for great evening."

As I was talking I took out the 3 lush vibes I had bought earlier, the sort that sat in a pussy and could be controlled by a phone, my phone in fact.

"So your challenge is getting through the party with these inside you. In addition you will flirt with the guests and accommodate their desires. Now lift up you dresses and we'll get started."

After some protest Margaret was the first to lift her evening gown, showing off her black hold up stockings. I pulled her thong aside, made her suck on the vibe and pushed it inside her pussy, pulling the thong and dress back into place. I opened the app and pressed start, smiling as I noticed Margaret stagger a little as the vibe kicked in.

Beverly was next revealing nude stockings suspended from an expensive looking girdle. I loved the way the tail end of the vibe sat in her rather full bush.

Janet was last to go, I couldn't resist complimenting her on the choice of underwear, light grey seamed stockings with a matching thong and suspender belt.

I left all 3 devices at there lowest setting.

"Right perfect time to meet the guests. Look on the bright side girls, if you had complained too much I have used the 3 matching butt plugs as well."

I led them out of the bedroom, to be greeted by my brother and 3 of my closest mates. The guys introduced themselves and offered drinks to the ladies. Despite the women's obvious discomfort in the setting, they played their parts. It gave the impression of regular if slightly stifled apartment get together for drinks.

After a few drinks I noticed the guys touching arms and hips of the woman and none objected. I started playing with the vibe controls, gradually increasing the stimulation. It was amusing watching them adjust themselves and starting to look flustered. Janet Johnstone actually held on to my brother's arm at one point.

The guys flirted and the women responded, I noticed my best mate Greg now had his hand on Beverly's arse. As the night and drinks continued there was some kissing and more touches.

Eventually I announced, "Ok ladies, your fantasy was a Roman orgy so it seems only fair to have a slave parade. Stand on the bench seat and remove your dresses."

There was stunned silence, "or face the consequences" I added.

They shuffled up and followed Margaret's lead in taking off their dresses getting a round of applause and cheers from the guys.

We insisted they twirl and shows us their wares. I turned the vibes up to max and enjoyed them squirming. Janet looked on the brink of orgasm completely flushed.

"Ok for first round I'm taking Janet. Beverly pick two guys to fuck you."

She looked mortified and struggled to answer.

"Choose now or we give the option to Margaret."

Beverly picked my brother and Greg.

"Great that leaves Jake and Tom to be entertained by Margaret. Guys its 9pm, we'll meet back here at 10.30 to swop around. And ladies remember the deal requires full satisfaction from the guys to avoid repercussions. Oh one other thing, you need to send at least two explicit photos to your husbands, just to show them how good a time you are having.

Janet called me all the names under the sun and then proceeded to fuck my brains out, she really was very worked up and it was an absolute joy. I could hear moans of ecstasy from the other rooms.

We met back up as a group and I handed Janet over to Jake and Tom. A dishevelled looking Margaret was passed onto my brother and Greg and I took Beverly back to my room.

We showered together and I made her suck me before mounting her. Having only recently recovered from Janet the fuck lasted a very long time.

She took me by surprise afterwards, "I'm sorry about that weekend Mark, I thought it was stupid idea. We like playing around but it was always with people's consent. Lucy is so beautiful, I think the guys got besotted by her and were willing to do anything. What we did to you was appalling, it was so obvious you loved her and didn't share our interests. I was really surprised when Lucy went along with everything."

"Don't you hate me for making you do this?"

"I wouldn't choose it, but it's not too far removed from some of the other things we've tried, we've all been with different guys and done group stuff. Is this just the start? I'm guessing you will want more revenge on the guys than tonight."

"Maybe, we'll have to wait and see, there are Lucy and William to think about yet. What will you do if John losses his job?"

"I'll stick with him Mark; I'm hardly blameless and was involved in it all. We'll manage one way or another."

After I thought about her comments, it just felt sordid and most of the anger had gone I decided it was time to end things. On Monday morning I forwarded an Information Governance breach report and the images to the Board after warning the Chairman what was coming. Jack, John and Peter were all suspended and escorted off site by security by mid-morning.

Jack and Margaret were waiting for me with Lucy when I got home. All furious and indignant until I warned them about the option of making everything public which had an immediate and very calming effect. Thirty minutes later Jack had provided me with the contact details and background on the "Fellows Corporation" and Charlotte.

The meeting I arranged with Charlotte was interesting, I began by getting her version of that fateful weekend. She'd didn't flinch or apologise, describing it as a business transaction from her point of view.

Then she seemed to soften, "Are you and Lucy finished?"

"Yes, I can't see any way back from everything she has done."

"That's a real shame, I liked Lucy she is a really nice girl."

"Yeah I saw you liked her form the video."

Charlotte laughed "Oh don't pay attention to that, me and Lucy put on a little show to start the party, it's what they wanted. And I'm guessing the photos make it seem worse than it was, we were all done and having lunch by 1pm, so three hours at the most. The guys could only manage a couple of rounds and once each with Lucy, William wasn't involved in that session."

"That's not making me feel any better."

"Well it should, she did that part for the money, and she is a lot like me in that respect. You guys with money have no fucking clue. £250,000 when you grew up with nothing is a powerful motivator. It is easy to have morals when you have a comfortable life."

She could see the look of surprise on my face. "Don't let the looks and voice fool you Mark, it took a lot of time and effort to learn these things. I grew up with nothing and I'm not about to apologise to the likes of you for the way I earn a living. I spoke to Lucy quite a bit that afternoon, sounded like she grew up like me, with not much. Don't dismiss the money as an irrelevance; it's important to her even if it's not for you."

I hadn't expected Charlotte's defence and it was making me think, but it didn't change the fact we as a couple didn't need money that badly or the fact Lucy had other motivations.

"So Mark, I've heard all about your revenge to date, is this you coming after me?"

I thought about it "You were hired to do a job so probably not, at least not if you help me out."

Charlotte looked suspicious, "Sex Mark, you really are losing that moral high ground, you've already gone beyond what Lucy did."

It was my turn to laugh, "Not sex Charlotte, I want information on Fellows."

"And why would I do that, you can't touch me."

"I can think of a couple of reasons, the first is to stopping him fucking up other people's lives for cheap kicks and second you don't want to be looking over your shoulder for me, I can be very... persistent."

After a slight pause she continued, "He means little to me other than an odd pay check, what do you want to know?"

Some research and using Charlotte's information established that the 'Fellows Corporation' was really struggling and William's future was in doubt. It was in absolute jeopardy by the time I had finished contacting members of the family and Board of Trustees. I indicated my attention to go public on his Fantasy Island weekend providing some of my evidence and heavily suggested I had others with similar stories to tell and yet more were bound to come forward. It had potential to blow up into a major scandal.

The corporation didn't want the publicity given the delicate financial situation. A cousin of Williams took particular interest in the Island itself and how it had been funded. A week later, the financial press confirmed William Fellows had stepped down as Chief Executive and would have no further involved in the corporation. The organisation was seeking 'new leadership' and refinancing. A follow up piece confirmed William Fellows former CEO of a powerful corporation filed for personal bankruptcy. As a minor unsalaried share holder William struggled to adapt to his new circumstances still spending significantly. Charlotte's predication about his uncontrolled spending became abundantly true. I figured losing his money and obscurity was the most painful retribution for someone like him.

Jack and the Execs were dismissed for gross misconduct after a very short investigation. Ironically it was the security risks which carried more weight that the corrupt morals but my law suit against the firm sealed their fate. I didn't pursue the wives for any further sexual services. They all moved to try and gain jobs elsewhere but that proved difficult without references. Beverly stuck to her word and stayed with John, but both Jack and Peter's marriages broke up. It didn't take long for Margaret and Janet to find wealthy replacements. Lucy hadn't accesses or had knowledge of the files so received a final warning and advised to find alternative employment quickly. We sat at the kitchen table after her disciplinary hearing.

"I'm so sorry Mark, this..."

"We've done that conversation Lucy, you lied before and I don't want to hear it again, we are done. You promised not fight it, so try and mean one thing that comes out of your treacherous mouth. No lawyers and no counselling, this is what is going to happen. You're moving out to your mums and we get divorced. Me and the kids stay in the house; joint custody see them whenever you want. We'll split the financials and everything else evenly.

"Please don't do this... the kids need us both together."

"In that case, you shouldn't have fucked 6 people or was it 8, I lost count."

"You have done worse."

"True but you drove me to it. We're not going to repeat the arguments again Lucy. Look at the bright side, you can go find that big cock you wanted, why not look up Shane."

"I don't want that."

"Too late to work that one out Lucy."

And that's what happened, despite Lucy making repeated efforts to get us back together. Lucy's mum was disgusted that I had thrown her out for a single mistake and was more than happy to share her thoughts on the topic repeatedly. After another irate rant culminating in threats, with Lucy sitting idly by, I informed her about some of her daughters activity.

"No daughter of mine would..."

I interrupted by showing her a single glossy photo and said I had dozens more. The look of disgust she gave Lucy was priceless.

After that things settled down and we worked the child care between us. I see Lucy a lot due to the kids but it's nothing more than that. She lives with her mum and devotes most of her time to work and the kids. The kids seem to take it all in their stride aided by technology. I swear at times not having wifi for 30 minutes would be more of a catastrophe for them.

I set up my own web development and automation consultancy, using my half of the £250k. Whilst I still held funds from the constructive dismissal case and law suit settlement from the firm in reserve. I know... it's unsavoury to use that money but I never said I was a saint and I had few qualms about it. I did feel some regret over the sex party, but the impacts felt right: messing their lives up, their wives having sex with multiple partners and losing their jobs seemed pretty close to my experience and after all I didn't start it.

The shocking nature of events changed me and not for the better. But I'm getting back to who I was before, helped by now working with good people including some of my old IT team mates from the firm.

So the final chapter of this story would be meeting a stunning ex supermodel with the morals of Mother Teresa and living happily ever after. What can I say... I live in hope. I am dating some and finding there are a lot of nice people out there. There are also a lot of weird people out there too. Recently I met someone but its early days; she's nice and seems pretty normal. I did ask what her favourite film was and was relieved when she said 'An Officer and a Gentleman', maybe one day I'll find a navy uniform and whisk her off her feet.