Indecent Proposal Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly it was the first time, we had lunches and I knew he liked me. I guess Jack and Margaret were sounding me out, asking if I was interested. The four of us had dinner and for the first time in my marriage I found another man arousing. His confidence was intoxicating, I knew it was wrong and was struggling to resist but managed not to go through with an affair. Then William suggested the idea of asking you about opening our relationship... maybe what you would think about swapping. We talked about it briefly one night, it was clear you wouldn't go for that. Then he had the idea of the proposal and I thought the money would justify it all to you. We got nervous as the trip approached and he suggested inviting Charlotte along to provide some assurance of your acceptance. I wasn't keen on that idea but by then I just wanted it to happen. I thought that even if you didn't fully approve we would recover. Then you destroyed all of those ideas so effectively over breakfast and I started to realise the impact of what I had done."

"Was it worth it?"

I inhaled slowly. "No of course not, I got so wrapped up in him and listened to what he said. I never meant to hurt you."

"You did enjoy it though, that was clear enough the way you floated into breakfast. Now you're just telling me what I want to hear."

"Sorry, the honest answer is yes I enjoyed it. He isn't bigger or better just different; it was new and I was besotted by him. He was very experienced and knew what he was doing, but it was a one off. Please don't throw us away and break up our family for a one-time thing."

"Funny that's exactly how I would describe what you have already done: broken up our family for a one-time thing. This is all on you not me."

"You're right it is absolutely all my fault. I love you with all my heart. If you can forgive me, I promise this was a one off idiotic mistake and I'll be yours every bit as faithfully as I was before the weekend. I don't blame you for going with Charlotte, I deserved that as well. I know you wouldn't have if I hadn't...."

"Listen Lucy even if we stayed together and just got over it like you're suggesting, it would never be the same. You obliterated the trust and bond of care we had for each other. How can we ever get that back?

"I don't know, but I promise I will do anything possible to try, give me a chance. I intend admitting my mistake to everyone, I don't want the kids or our families thinking you did anything wrong. I'll beg for your forgiveness every day.

I made a huge mistake and would do anything to take it back. I understand if you can't forgive me. I won't fight a separation or a divorce, it's the last thing I want in the world, but I deserve it. We don't need to go to courts, the kids love and need you, and we can share custody. You can stay in the house and I'll move out to my mums and sort all of the arrangements to make it work. You decide what happens financially, you're the most honest man I know and always fair. When I realised the reason you had rejected all of that money was because you loved me, I was devastated. We can give the money to charity if that would help."

"Be careful Lucy, you are throwing away Phase E. Seriously though you know who I am, why do it? I can only think deep down you wanted us to break up."

"God never that" I uttered urgently, "There's no excuse, I got selfish, convinced myself I could have something extra. It seemed one way or another I'd be able to keep you. I can't believe I have thrown it all away."

He didn't kick me out or leave which was a promising start but I offered to move to the spare room. I explained to the kids that I had made a terrible mistake, but was too embarrassed to tell them exactly what and encouraged then to support Mark. My mum had come around to talk, she told Mark I had admitted my failings over the weekend and could only hope he would forgive her idiot daughter. I think it helped a lot, Mark knowing I had admitted the truth to my mum of all people.

We only talked about the kids and everyday practicalities of life at first. Then eventually about what we were both up to and how we were feeling. It was 4 weeks after the weekend until we hugged and another two weeks before we kissed, each were huge moments for us both.

About 2 months after the weekend I sent the kids to my mums, went on a date with Mark and basically seduced him. After that we were back in the same bed... I was so relieved. I know it sounds manipulative, but I really did love him more than anything in the world and I was petrified I had destroyed us. Thankfully we seemed to be recovering. We had even started to make plans for big holiday and setting up college funds using some of the money.

Mark

I still wasn't sure about staying married, but I was trying. I told myself it was for the kids, but I knew I still loved her and cursed myself for being a fool. That fact just made it more painful. At least she seemed genuinely repentant and did everything I could think to help us recover. Still things didn't feel the same and I wasn't at all sure I was doing the right thing. Jack had apologised repeatedly and persuaded me to rescind my resignation promising that Lucy would never have to deal with William again.

It was 3 months after the infamous weekend when I received the results of a standard security scan of the IT directories from my team. A concern had been flagged but given it was a senior team directory it had been handed on to me without investigation. I noted it was a folder of images with some dodgy names; a jpeg named Roman Orgy caught my attention. Damn it, if I've got to pull one of the Directors for downloading porn it will be embarrassing. Depending how bad it was, it might actually lead to dismissal; as well as the moral element there was a potential security risk to our systems. My team had quarantined the files and moved them across to view in a protected sand bit environment. I looked at the first image named 'Fantasy Island and clicked on it....

It felt like I had been punched in the guts, all the air knocked out of me. The image was of Lucy in slave girl outfit. Jack Edwards could be seen fucking her and John Cousins had his cock in her mouth. I clicked some of the others images and videos, they were all from the weekend with names such as indecent proposal, the orgy, mile high club, slave girl, big cock. Lucy was at the centre of most of it but all of the others were involved. I figured the orgy must have happened after I left the island and William must have had covert cameras in the resort and on the plane. It was clear they had all fucked in some mock Roman orgy with Lucy and Charlotte dressed as slave girls. They even had footage of me rejecting William's proposals.

The photo of Margaret Edwards kissing Lucy was a shock, the video of her sitting on Lucy's face in seeming ecstasy almost made me sick.

I clicked on the mile high club and big cock, to witness Lucy being fucked by Shane and he did indeed have a massive cock. That two faced fucker, pretending to be my friend whilst he was in on it all the time. The photos included all of the Directors wives and Charlotte in a seemingly never ending range of positions and differing partners.

The lying fucking slut! I was furious. They had designed the whole thing including me leaving the island and gone as far as manufacturing a situation I would potentially accept to cover something far worse. All of them were a bunch of conniving bastards, including their wives. I thought about confronting them immediately and finding a divorce lawyer, but something deep inside me clicked. Losing my temper was going to hurt me in the long run, I managed to sit and think through what I wanted from all of this. I didn't just want out, I wanted revenge and revenge on all of them.

There seemed to be a justice in some of that revenge being sexual; whilst an element of torment and humiliation seemed only fair. Various options began racing through my mind and they had just given me the ammunition I needed.

I copied the directories onto a thumb drive and kept evidence of their existence and who had posted and saved the files. It looked like William had sent them to Jack and according to the data stamps both he and the other two Execs had viewed them.

The following day I backed everything up and passed additional drives onto two friends Greg and Jake for safe keeping, just in case something happened to me. Then I arranged for my folks to look after the kids for a few days.

I informed Lucy I had invited Jack and Margaret Edwards over to our home for dinner; she seemed surprised but didn't object. We enjoyed a friendly dinner, I was weirdly impressed that the three of them could maintain a facade and chat easily through dinner as good friends. There were no sly glances or awkward silences and certainly no confessions. That was until I placed an envelope on the table with the evidence. It was Lucy who opened it, a single tear feel down her cheek. Jack and Margaret saw the photos and looked shocked. I held my hand up to stop the wave of apologies.

"You know the evidence I have, you're all fucked if it comes out, and dismissal would only be a start. I have taken extensive steps to protect the evidence just in case you start thinking about more... radical solutions. Now I want some information to start with and if I get a hint of any more lies, that evidence will be plastered everywhere. Firstly, whose idea was the orgy?"

I saw Jack shift uncomfortably, "Ours I guess, the other guys wanted Lucy as a slave girl unable to reject any advances. We chipped in £50k each to enjoy our own fantasy with her and Charlotte."

"Not just the guys looking at the photos."

Margaret raised her head, "Yes it was me too Jack, I've desired your wife for a long time. You are a very lucky man, even though you don't realise it at the minute."

I snorted with derision, "Why Lucy?"

After a long pause Lucy started speaking through her sobs, "I know it seems extreme but this has been building up in me for years. Then William made it seem like it was all possible. I wanted to experience it all that weekend, tick 5 or 6 things off my bucket list then focus everything on keeping my family together. I fulfilled my fantasies and got £250,000 into the bargain. I've never had that much money its life changing."

"And the mile high club."

"Just another fantasy, I wanted to try something bigger and in the plane meant ticking off the mile high club as well. I thought if I doing this I might as well go all in."

"Congratulations, it seems like you filled all of your ambitions and still had me on the hook. Jesus what's the next one on the list, fucking a whole football squad."

"No it's all done and out of the way Mark, it was all just fantasy it really didn't mean anything."

I actually laughed, Fuck me back to Phase A.

Jack edged in, "Maybe we should leave and allow you two some time to sort things out."

"Not a fucking chance Jack my old friend. Maybe I have my own fantasies to fulfil and you have two things I have always admired, the first is your Aston Martin Vantage1"

Jack paled but quickly offered it to me as a gift and as compensation.

"Well thank you Jack that is very kind of you, now let's see if you are as generous with the other thing I admire."

I turned and stared at Margaret, she was a very attractive woman, brunette late 40's with a voluptuous figure. She had that classy wealthy look, immaculately groomed, showing enough cleavage to be sexy without straying into slutty.

"You can't mean..."

"Oh but I can mean that Jack, I'd like a re-enactment, now let's see which photo is it. Yes this one, Lucy lying back with Margaret eating her out, only this time I'll be the one fucking Margaret from behind instead of you Jack."

"This isn't you Mark, please don't do it." wept Lucy.

"Maybe it is me for now, you have driven me to it and it's only equitable. Anyhow I had no idea my wife batted for both sides, so don't be shy, let's see what you are into. You are going to sit and watch it Jack like I had to on that fucking video."

There were howls of objections; I let the initial surge die down. "None of you were so shy or reticent on the island! Isn't a three-somme with you husband on that bucket list Lucy? Anyhow didn't you say you would be willing to do absolutely anything to save our marriage. Now both of you strip off or everything goes public."

Lucy looked at Jack in despair, but it was clear he had no answers. It was Margaret who made the first move.

"Fine if that's the price" she uttered. She then stood up and started undoing her silk blouse. An impressive rack barely contained by soft bra came into view.

She actually smiled at me, "You should be careful Mark, Lucy might like this more than you expect. Lucy Hun can you unzip and unhook me?"

Lucy seemed to be in a daze but followed the instruction. Margaret's glorious tits came into view and jiggled delectably as she wriggled her skirt over her hips; quickly followed by her thong. She stood proudly with her hand on her hips; I had to admire how she brazened it all out, still giving the impression of being in charge.

She turned to Lucy, "Come on honey, let's give him his fantasy."

With that she helped Lucy undress and positioned her-self between her legs kissing her stomach and thighs. Lucy seemed rigid in fear.

I broke out of my stupor of watching Margaret undress. As Margaret began eating Lucy's pussy I stripped off, took up a position behind Margaret and without ceremony drove my cock into her making her expel a gush of air. I'd wanked myself off in the afternoon to make sure I would last. I made eye contact with Lucy and began fucking Margaret rigorously.

Margaret tried to turn and speak, "If that's all that you have g..",

I knew what was coming so rammed into her with everything I had; it did the job and shut her up. "Listen you bitch, I'm going to keep fucking you until you make my wife cum so get into her properly."

I could hear her lapping at Lucy's pussy, despite both their attempts to not enjoy there was definite low moaning emanating from Margaret. With the constant force of me pushing Margaret into her pussy Lucy started making whimpering noises.

"Maybe this isn't a punishment for you girls after all, you seem to be enjoying it."

If it wasn't for them, it certainly was for Jack, I made him sit on the couch and watch the whole thing. He looked on the verge of being sick, which I took great delight in.

I heard Lucy gasp that she was close and it seemed to urge Margaret on. I wasn't sure if Margaret was trying to stifle her own orgasm. I drove on and into her as she squealed into Lucy's pussy. Lucy couldn't help but orgasm and I followed suit, depositing what felt like an enormous load into Margaret's pussy. I finished off inside her, spanking her arse as I pulled out.

"Mmmm good pussy, I'll be tapping this again don't you worry. What do you say Margaret... maybe once a week when Jack is in the board meetings?"

We all redressed, Margaret's previous bravado was gone, maybe it was her loss of control at the end which undermined her. Lucy looked flushed and uncertain.

I spoke to Jack, "Tell the other Directors and their wives what I know and the potential implications. I'll be wanting Beverly and Janet to start repaying their debts as well."

Jack looked to be in shock, "I'll tell them, wh... what are you going to with the evidence."

"That will depend on how accommodating you all are, and if you are willing to help me get to William fucking Fellows.

I french kissed Margaret as they were leaving helping myself to a grope of her big tits and whispering, "I'll be seeing you soon lover."

I turned to see a crying Lucy, "That was so cold Mark, not like you at all. We're done aren't we; I can't get you back after this."

"You got that right, not a fucking chance; it's just a question of how much fall out from here on in. Maybe you should add being happily married and to that bucket list because you exchanged that for your fuck fest. "

With that I walked off and leaving her sobbing, trying hard to tell myself I did not care one iota.

The following night saw me confronting John and Beverly Cousins. After some initial bluff and fluster they cracked pretty quickly. Beverly had a strikingly beautiful face framed by long auburn hair hanging in loose curls.

"Just to be clear Beverly, do you want to be fucked?"

"Y, Yes she stammered."

"And you John, do want me to fuck your beautiful wife?"

I heard a sullen yes, "You need to do better than John, ask me nicely."

"Yes I would like you to fuck her."

"Thought you might, you had better show me the way to the martial bed Beverly. Don't worry John we'll leave all the doors open so you can hear everything."

I could see the rage in his eyes, "Just like how you had Lucy except I'm not doing it behind you back, now help your wife take off her dress."

If looks could kill I'd be dead man, despite that John unzipped Beverly's dress, she elegantly stepped out of it revealing a lovely satin camisole which hugged her shape.

"Mmm nice Beverley, clearly you were expecting me, you can leave the heels on." I took her hand and she led me to the bedroom without objection. I was mesmerised by the sway of her hips and arse accentuated by the heels.

I lay back and had her mount me cowgirl, thinking that would make the most noise on the bed and wanting a good feel of her perfectly sized and pert tits. My intention was to treat her as I had Margaret, but the feeling of being inside her was almost overwhelming. I couldn't understand why John would mess about with other people when he had this. The sex was fantastic and Beverly was a willing partner, even sharing passionate kisses. We came in unison but to my surprise I stayed hard. I rolled her over and fucked her again in a missionary position. I knew the duration, noise of the bed and our moans would be tormenting John. We went at it for some time; it was some of the best sex I'd ever experienced.

After we finished, we dressed we went back down stairs together, John was nursing a whiskey and staring daggers.

"Remember this is just a like your fantasy John but not quite so comfortable when the shoe is on the other foot. Thanks Beverly you have been delightful company, don't make any plans for this coming Friday I might have need of you." With that bombshell I left.

Peter and Janet Johnstone were expecting me. Janet answered the door in a robe and invited me into the living room, where Richard was seated on the settee, she led the conversation.

"Let's get this over with, where do you want to fuck?

"Now, now Janet, there's no need to be hasty and rush the fun. Why don't you come over here?"

Once close to me, I undid the roble and turned her to face her husband, cupping her breasts from behind; I felt her nipples hardened nicely. After a few moments I trailed a hand over her stomach and into her panties, reaching inside and stroking her. After rubbing for a few minutes I stuck 2 fingers into what was a pretty moist pussy.

Peter was grinding his teeth and looking away.

"Now one of the videos burned into my memory is of you Janet pushing Lucy's head down onto your husband's cock and neither of you were being delicate about it. So now it's your turn."

With that I pushed Janet to her knees. "If you want the evidence kept safe you have better make this the best blow job of your life, now suck it you bitch."

Hats off to her, she didn't waste any time arguing and attacked my cock with gusto, I guess her plan was to get me off quickly. Alas not all plans work. I pushed more of my cock into her mouth.

"Deep throat it, don't fucking dare come off it."

She was game, I'll give her that, coughing and spluttering before taking my cock back in and trying to get to the root. Mascara was running down her cheeks. I held her head in place and fucked her face.