All Comments on 'Indecent Proposal for Young Wife'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Of the three possible POV's his had to have the least tension and be the least interesting. ⭐⭐

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

You are becoming a good writer

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Incredible story. Well written and well developed. The buildup to the sex was extremely erotic, and the sex scenes were smelting else. Rich introduced Sophie to anal and she discovered that her husband liked to watch and she made him watch and did not let him fuck her in her ass. I especially liked the role of her big 36DD tits. They were not introduced as an ornament and then forgotten. The author has made her big, full, tits a major part of the story. Shopping for a dress that displayed them and bringing out Sophie’s exhibitionist side as they walked along in Vegas, her big tits bouncing nd on display. And in the sex scenes, they were played with a lot, her nipples sucked, and never ignored as Rick fucked Sophie over and over.

deadonedeadone4 months ago

Time ass to meet curb, and Joey to move on. This is just an opening for her to cheat constantly, hell Joey may need to book ahead just to see her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Its amazing what will happen when one party has money and the other is broke. Just like Robt. Redford, Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That really was crap. The only saving grace was he didn’t offer a stupid amount of money

PolpolpPolpolp4 months ago

No way this is Real and Joey take all this humiliation, no way a loving wife threat her husband like that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not worth the time

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dear Penthouse,

This is a true story about events that never happened to me. I was in Vegas and payed for some married Latina strange instead of procuring a hooker who's tested clean.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

So, when did he hand over the money for the Hotel room for the Couple plus the $1,000 he promised? Yes, the $300 he gave to the husband was "extra". So were the dresses and extra items for the wife. But this is all about an "Indecent Proposal" so what happened to the promised payment?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wasted space. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll give you credit for coming up with a more plausible justification for the indecent proposal. Sadly, that wasn't enough to save the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I never heard of a hotel that didn't block payment up front, destroying the whole premise.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a good story but a bit too long ****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
GOOD

It was good and exiting until the humiliation started

wolf78000wolf780004 months ago

Great story! Loved all three perspectives, though the cuck's could have had a bit more depth 😉. Had me rock hard throughout the read 😋

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

I read it because of the title. No likable characters, but properly labeled so no rating from me to pull it down.

Good job and keep writing! Yes that is coming from someone who does not like this story. Again thank you for proper labeling!

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

I have a few Spanish friends and as much as I liked your story it is highly unlikely Spanish men are way to protective of their women to let something like this happen still I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... Sophie and Daddy sent little Joey home knowing he would be served divorce papers within a couple of days. He was a sissy wimp cuck, a joke of a man and Sophie now knew what a real man was like. She couldn't wait to be rid of her pathetic husband. Joey cried and cried, Sophie laughed and laughed. She destroyed him financially and emotionally in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

just another sick cuckold story with a slut wife

2112literotica2112literotica4 months ago

It started out good, but the woman ended up being a typical Vegas whore and the guy being a typical lonely old man who can only get women he pays for.

The husband should have just left her there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Take the money you won and run don’t walk get home pack up and find a real woman

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

Please label your stories as cuckold content, and then those, such as myself, not interested in such content, can skip your story, and not rate it as 1 star as the whole thing seems so ridiculous to me. Really, plenty of writers label their stories, so why not. I have no problem with others enjoying such content, just don't want to waste my time on it. The price of wasting my time is just a single 1 star vote, but so easily avoided.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I see all the commenters who had fun trashing the story. Of course it was fantasy, despite the author’s claim that it was mostly real. Regardless, I enjoyed the big-titted wife, quickly transformed into a cock-craving slut in all her holes, and her ineffectual husband. It was easy to suspend disbelief, although the Spanish heritage aspect could probably have been left out, as it only seemed to confuse some readers. I enjoyed the proposal, the shopping for revealing clothes to show a lot of tit and thigh, and the sex scenes, which I thought were very hot. A fun and very erotic fantasy story.

Hardday1953Hardday19534 months ago

Exciting, but not with my wife, you don't!!!!!!!!

LordsharkLordshark4 months ago

I rarely rate anything a 5, but this one did everything for me.

katibkatib4 months ago

Disappointing.

RicknncaRicknnca4 months agoAuthor

OK, so the feedback on the couple being Spanish is for appearance only and deeper detail. Why do people read into the content so much- geez

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fraud. A real Latina would call him Papi.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a good stroke story, but as to content, it sucks. I hate interlopers, weak husbands and whorey wives.... 1 *

Prince020402Prince0204024 months ago

Sorry. Didn't bother to read past the first half page. When you say that the events are mostly real and then follow a movie script (albeit loosely) even calling it the same name, I just could not see vesting the time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars……personally I think gambling habits can be way more toxic than drugs or alcohol. But you never hear much about the gambling addiction. I’ve seen people lose everything from it. I appreciate how you offered them this choice and you got to fuck a hot girl. Hopefully she dumps this looser & figures out there are real men in the world who will take care of her. I’d been filling that pussy with as much cum as possible hoping to send her home pregnant. Love hearing about your life adventures. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not possible even in fiction no connections to reality

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"OK, so the feedback on the couple being Spanish is for appearance only and deeper detail. Why do people read into the content so much- geez" - ricknnca

-

Why did you include those extraneous details? What you do or do not include in a story needs to be a thoughtful process. Unless the race is necessary to the story being told, don't mention it.

-

Do a Google search on "Chekhov's Gun" for a better explanation than I can give on this principle.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

It’s cute when cucks try to write from the bulls perspective.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

I don't usually like humiliation stories or other men exploiting weak husbands. But the "sugar daddy" approach of seducing the reluctant wife and the husband getting turned on to his wife being fucked somehow made this a better version. The guy didn't really disrespect the husband but tried making him feel comfortable with the situation. Lead them into possibly becoming swingers makes it more acceptable, even if the husband just wants to watch.

So, I'll give it a 5.

OilcanjonOilcanjon4 months ago

PSA (Public Service Announcement). There is no gambling in Las Vegas, or any casino. Every game is designed for you to loose. If you are destined to loose, that isn't gambling. Gambling is when you understand and know the odds, and bet when the odds are in your favor. Like counting cards in Black Jack. Then, the casino will change the rules or kick you out.

Luv2fly10Luv2fly103 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story!

Theakston58Theakston583 months ago

Well the rich white man really put the poor dumb brown man in his place. That change from the movie script was not very smart. In real life, the proud brown man would have slit the white man’s throat while he was fucking his wife in the ass. You know nothing about Latino culture. That would have made for a better story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Some hot sex but the benign reactions from the husband left the emotional part of the tale flat for me. Bottom line - too much sex and no depth. 3.7*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuk!

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

Some idiots can't keep their fantasies to themselves. And some idiots think you can have anything for money. But the biggest idiots believe that they can accidentally find someone in need and then fuck the woman if they pay her money and her husband will even be happy because he has secretly always been a cucki!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Double yuk. KS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just for the record never mind white , black , Latin , Asian etc. people desperate for money hard on their luck in the casino places will do crazy things for money. A coworker in Vegas at a high end blackjack tables had a guy playing next to him with his attractive white watching over his shoulder. Her telling him to get up after being down to almost nothing coming back and being up around eight thousand. He wanted to go for the kill and before you knew it lost it all. The guy I knew was a pretty wealthy guy and offered to bring the to eat. He told them listen I’ll even you guys up and if you agree after brunch tomorrow I’ll give you an extra four thousand. Asking both with your blessing to ask and your willingness to spend a night and morning with me but only if you both agree. It’s not a pressure thing , after eating we can go our separate ways . He said I can only apologize and if my wife is open to it than I’ll do what’s needed and suck it up. She was angry and agreed . He was already on a Viagra and poped another . He went to town on her over and over even taking a third Viagra early in am. He was fucking her from behind pulled hair back making her say to hubby every thing he was doing as he pounded her pussy with two fingers in her ass . Hubby was back tracking saying this is to much but it was two late the wife was cumming repeatedly. Apparently the hubby sat and cried as his wife’s anal virginity was taken as he watched in horror. The wife was basically made into a paid hooker and my coworker capitalized and dominated her and the watching hubby. After a bit she ordered hubby call room service for us than go out if you can’t handle the situation we’re in because of u. He couldn’t bring himself to leave and the humiliation was he endured from wife and guy his wife and seeing her give it all . Everything is for sale and people also get drunk and crazy in these places. Vega’s isn’t known as sin city for nothing.

Becaa57Becaa573 months ago

I liked this story!!! Was interesting to see how he seduced the wife and the husband actually. How true or if it could really happen I don't know. I know it could, just would it with such a beautiful woman? But well written and he while being a dominate man was not into humiliating anyone

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 2 months ago

Great story

Totally enjoyed.

Thanks

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Interesting Story, enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...