All Comments on 'Independence Day'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 14 years ago
Enjoyed

Glad to know someone could write about me. I have done most of what you wrote about in this story. About once a month.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

I figured I wasn't the only one to enjoy a little pee play while masturbating, and I figured by writing about my experiences, I'd help others know they weren't alone. Would love to hear from other self-pee-ers who may have read this story.

bingochalicebingochaliceover 13 years ago
Love that other guys do this too

I love pee play when I masturbate, I've done all of what you write about and more. You really captured the delicious warm feeling of your own pee on your cock - there really is nothing to compare to it in the world!

I'd love to hear what you think of some of my stories with a similar theme.

hinder2007hinder2007over 13 years ago
I must say

the way you describe your adventures, is truly one of the most erotic things I've ever read. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PEE PLEASURE

It was interesting to find a very good, well written, story that I can definitely appreciate since I've done the same things many times and in fact while reading the story I got a glass and fixed myself a drink. It was slightly salty tasting today. As a golfer I enjoy the ride home. Normally, I take along some towels, a plastic seat cover, lots of water and a burning desire to get the fucking golf over with so I can get to the good part of the trip. I'll start out by pissing in my golf shorts as I drive down the road. I love the warm feel of the piss soaking in. Somewhere in route a short time later I'll stop the car, get out, sit down beside it and release a stream of hot piss all over my face and head. I'll make certain that a nice stream goes down by throat.By now I'm pretty much soaked in my own piss. I've actually picked up hitch hikers in my wet condition and before I let him in the car I'll explain the fee for his ride - he must piss all over me, to include in my mouth and if he doesn't want to do that he can find another ride. Some will agree and actually find it exciting and get a hardon, which I then offer to take care of by either sucking him off or letting him fuck me. Until you try pissing on yourself you haven't gotten the full thrill pissing can bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story!

I enjoy very similar activities, and reading this story, and the comments, got me hot and got me in the mood to do some of my own pee play which i am doing right now. i put on several pairs of tight-fitting nylon undergarments and then cover them with a pair of shorts that don't show wetneess when i wet myself. i then drink a ton of liquids which give my urine the tste and smell that i enjoy. i then wait until my bladder gets so full i lose control, where it just seeps out on its own, keeping me in a constant state of warm wetness. Right now i am sitting on a towel in front of the computer doing this while i rub my dick through my clothes with a vibrator which drives me into a total state of arousal over several hours. Then i finally let myself come. i can't explain why i like this but i do, and more. Please write more!

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Pee Pleasure

The anonymous commentator who titled his contribtion the same as this one should seriously consider writing for publication on Literotica. His experiences and his talent for writing could be the basis of some very interesting accounts.

It would be next to impossible to top peebudy in depicting the pleasures of piss play but worth a try. Good stories on this theme are all too few.on this or any other site.

bobsknickersbobsknickersabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this. The guy had got it very well organized indeed. Found my self leaking little bits of pee and pre-cum whilst reading it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous