All Comments on 'Independent Women'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Who was the worst person in this?

Very clearly it was the spineless, moronic, piece-of-shit husband. A cuckold of the worst kind. But he tries to make out he is the victim. Just deplorable.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

what the fuck was this mess? Stupid anti-feminism tropes, stupid political bullshit, every character is a fucking 4 alarm scumbag fire...just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Congratulations

Your shitty and sick story is now number one in the worst stories ever chart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How bad can it get?

As bad as MooBoo

-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just too abhorent and tragic to embrace this failure of mind and soul.

I'm just no buying the Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde wife scenario, unless this story was in the Science Fiction/Fantasy category. The wife apparently was always who she was, the dumb shit husband just refused to see and discern her true nature. Just another distant tepid shallow marriage, that dissolved away for lack of meaning and substance. This says it all: "There was something going on with her...and I just learned to stay the hell out of the way. Would I ever point out the ludicrousness of a woman like Sally going on a feminism bent after she let her husband get away with banging a stripper? No, of course not. Not unless I wanted my head ripped off." Yes, she left this gutless timid coward for a stronger man. She wanted and needed strength, even if it was evil strength.

A pitiful story about a man with no brains or courage, and a woman with no soul. They both deserve the failed lives they will always have.

What a dark and depressing story. No wonder it gets such low marks. Still, well written and executed. Should I say thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

I always feel so many emotions when I read your stories. Sadness, frustration, anger, and, dare I say, arousal.

You, sir, are an incredible gift to erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible characters

Not a decent person amongst them. What made it worse was that they're all dumber than rocks. No protection? Seems unlikely considering the wife's mindset going in. I know this is fantasy/fiction. But it was so improbable and unbelievable I just had to laugh. What a train wreck!

1 star

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
This was one unique story

There are some areas you could clean up to help with the flow. The jumpiness of it all was distracting. The tablet is in an interesting device. The ending seemed rushed and will have to re re read. Solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
idk what to make of it

one thing i do know, is his ex-wife is the exact opposite of independent....super dependent on a single alpha-ish? male. he's literally everything feminism preaches against, which makes her a funny hot-mess. i say alpha-ish because he relies on others to do the heavy lifting and lies often.

i don't care for the end confession about the hubby having some weird half-hearted cuck tendencies. if there is ever a sequel, i hope he gets over that inner demon fast. it's too toxic to hold onto. i don't think he'll get anything out of talking to his ex either, except venting about how useless she's become....or flat out indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Btb please. Part 2.

Used up hag shows up at their doorstep ( or adult son's doorstep) and they play some videos for her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, I am weak and cant do anything makes me sick

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you need to write part 2

Where you burn the fuck out of all of them. Onexat a time with the wife going last so dhe knows she caused this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written!

In spite of some of the negative comments here, I found your work good in literary terms and erotic at first until her life degenerated. Looking forward to reading more of your work, hopefully not quite as depressing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well written and executed, but with .another flaws, starting with mis-blaming feminism for vicious I'll mannered behavior and slut Ray type fucking

Hubby was a little bit of a wuss, and the pseodo cuckec ending was not bueno either.

Thanks for doing something different, and shooting for Avant garde, even though you missed it.by a little bit

Do yourself and the readers a favor, get your plot lines up out of the gutters of sexuality and relationships. You're pretty darn good, but not enough to make your ugly subject stories more than somewhat enjoyable.

Thanks for a hell of an effort!!

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Ambitious target...somewhat off centre

mooboo2u

I read your tale and sensed that you had set yourself some ambitious goals in setting your plot and drawing your cast of characters. I get the reluctant swinger theme, I even got the feminist theme but when it came down to who did what to who your tale descended into a mire of seedy, semi-nonconsensual sex, sadomasochism. At the end of your tale I was left wondering where the fuck it could possibly go on from there. Rachel the wife/rape victim/slut was more or less dehumanised and so it was almost impossible to feel sympathetic towards her. The husband's decision not to stop Thad's sexual assault had the same effect. He became a cuckold wimp because of his paralysis to act. The descriptions of endless group sex encounters that then followed seemed somewhat over the top. For me I didn't derive any vicarious erotic pleasure from them.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Different

Well written and different from most stories on here until you wrote about the husband spying on his wife being raped. That was the turning point of this story into free fall nonsense. I had a difficult time giving the story a 1* but it could have been so much better with the husband not turning into a complete wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incel shit

Tag your fucking rape shit

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
And for the rest of Jon's life

He will wonder if he could have stopped the mother of her son, even if it was the end of her marriage, it may have saved her being sold down the river.

A dark and terrible tale of a conniving couple trapping a stupid wife and effectively selling her into a harem. The only obstacle after breaking down her barriers is her husband, but that's ok, he is totally passive and will just stand by and watch it happen.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Lots

of fucked up people. The son doesn't stand a chance.

Independent woman? How's that working for her? In a marriage, both partners should be dependent on the other. I'm all for letting a woman be independent. Just not with my ring on. He dodged a bullet. Wife wasn't worth saving/didn't want to be saved. As to Thad and Sally, play the long game. Do his research. Find their weak point and destroy them.

Dumbass for going in the swinger's club. Dumbass for getting drunk in the swinger's club. Missed his chance to punt Thad's balls in the swinger's club. But then again, Thad made it possible to dump his too stupid to reproduce wife without losing his child, his money or his house so maybe he should send Thad a thank you card.

Now, once again, someone else has primary claim on his lover. Again, dumbass.

silent4yearssilent4yearsover 5 years ago
A league of your own

Love your dark themes and how it just stands out from the usual humdrum of Literotica. Your stories are like a psychological character study.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 5 years ago
Strange, dark and real

You write between the cuckold themes and the btb themes. Really good storytelling, dark and beautiful. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent writing, bad politics

So everybody saying this is some of the worst writing they've ever seen - I find them way off-base. It's fine writing, probably some of the better on Literotica. Everybody pondering why such a "loving" wife would unrealistically give in, it's fantasy, and cheating stories pretty much all thrive on that. Realistic stories of cheating would NOT be enticing - they would involve a lot of damaged self-esteems, neglect, broken communication, and irreparable bonds, since those are better causes of cheating.

But the politics are just too damn much. I don't know why so many people on this site use the platform to launch their anti-feminist manifestos, but it's pretty clear that this goes way beyond a story element - mooboo2u wants to convince people of the evils of feminism. He has a surface-level, fear-based understanding of what feminism generally is, and the story is a million times worse for it.

Feminism means something different to everybody, just as any ideology does. At its core, it's just an incredibly broad descriptor for a lot of things related to better treatment of women, more rights for women, etc. There are very real problems about it, such as people's inability to do research on core issues - the wage gap, the statistics, and so much more are often misattributed and taken out of context.

However, it is not generally a cult, an ideology built on taking rights away from men, a militant group of people misled by men hating other men, or etc. And that's virtually the only way I see it painted here.

Maybe I should make a more layered story addressing this, since this is the only portrayal of it I've ever seen here. I told myself I wouldn't write here again, because of how truly terrible the community can be, but maybe I'll do it.

But decent writing for the genre, I guess. Just infuriatingly dragged down in politics that I really don't want to see while trying to find masturbatory material.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 5 years ago
hot sex, uneven story

The good: I really enjoyed the sexual parts, specifically at the club. The way that the husband was conflicted the way that the wife responded but melted... all great stuff.

The story itself had some good elements, and your narrative abilities are not at all in question. However, I feel like you went too far, to the point that I had trouble suspending my disbelief. What really killed it for me was how the wife had been a loving mother, but now hated her son due to her gender politics? That was tough to swallow.

Also tough to me was the idea that she would go so utterly hardcore RadFem, yet still be so subservient to the new man -- up to and including prostituting herself to him to get knocked up by disgusting strangers, yet still hold on to the RadFem empowerment stuff. On the one hand, some of the crap she was spouting would have been right at home in places like Reddit's GenderCritical, but for her to ignore her "beliefs" for this guy just seemed... discordant.

Had she, say, been carrying a lesbian flame for her bestie for all of these years, and had been willing to do whatever her friend pushed her to would have made way more sense. Say, she enjoyed the sex but hated the bestie's husband, but fucked him because her friend wanted it? Traded her body for whatever because her friend wanted it? Okay.

But both of them seemed to have unrealistic power over her, and that was what really just blew it up for me.

Even so... every time I see a new story from you, I am excited and rush to read it. Thanks for the work you put in to these!

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Magnificent

But only if the story continues. This needs to see a conclusion!

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
So...

The mc pretty much stood back and watched his wife get raped (clearly she had second thoughts and wanted to back out of the whole swinging thing.) with out doing anything and we're suppose to sympathize with him? Great erotica but the characters are far to unrelatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE

Love it bro, waiting on the continuation of inferidelity

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Huh?

I must be totally ignorant but her actions conflict completely with my idea of a feminist. This story is hanging, big time. I can't give it more than a two star rating until or unless it goes somewhere. The author or someone like FTDS should carry on.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like Anon 12/18

I , too, an waiting to.hear more about the infertidelity. That's got to be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nonsense

Why on Earth wouldn’t she use some protection when fucking that guy after SHE ALREADY GOT PREGNANT with her lover?!This is A NONSENSE!SHE MUST HAVE USED SOME PROTECTION,especially after that!Be REALISTIC when you write something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work

Spoiler warning

Too much with the loving wives tag is about men who likes getting cucked or tries to save a cheating wife. So it's great to se a story with a man who stays a man and do the wise thing; get the kid, get a lawyer, get evidens, get out. And then picks himself up and moves on.

And a realistic show of the future of a cheating wife as a low value woman because of her own actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent writing. However a well placed bomb in the "Mcmansion would have saved everyone from this prick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should be glad to be away from someone that low. Man find your own woman what are you living just another nightmare.

SwewxxxSwewxxx4 months ago

As long as I know swingers club don't condone any kind of forced/non consentual sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
462 Followers
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)