All Comments on 'Indescretion'

by AsnyLark

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very emotional story...

A very emotional story...and her guilty will destroy her soon or later, more after the children is born...Looking at him/her every day, will raise her guilty to non supportable levels...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sink Drain Unplugged / Wife Plugged!

Indiscretion is spelled with an “ i ” and not an “e ”; please use your spell check. Other than that it was an excellent story.

It had the dual tension of a housewife having a horrible day and a pregnancy from unprotected sex with the plumber. I have watched my own wife juggle managing the home, being taxi driver for the kids, and trying to be my love partner.

As this story showed, sometimes it can just become too much. I know my wife needed to blow off some steam so, she developed a fuck buddy relationship with our remodeling contractor for a couple of years.Fortunately, she was on the pill and I grew to like fucking her cum filled cunt.

I loved the real life drama that this story portrayed. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eventually he will find out

Then as Ricky said to Lucy You have sum splainin to do. And then with blood test etc. Divorce will be a slam dunk. And if i was him. if she wouldn't tell me who the real father was i would ask in the divorce for child support payments for the time i had paid for a kid that wasn't mine.Possibly money for emotional distress also. Then leave it up to her to find dear ole Devin the man who wouldn't use condoms And inform him that he now not only owed me child support But also the thousands of dollars i had lost by having to give to ex hubby for his kid. Hopefully she can be happy on a plumber salary. And hopefully she has a job herself. Otherwise if i was the ex hubby and if by chance the Judge ordered me to pay alimony or anything other than me being paid. Well living in a cabin in the woods with no job is better than that. Like i said Sorry your honor. I can no longer hold a job due to emotional stress. Your Honor I drink smoke do drugs and slip between fits of crying to beating walls because of the anger I hold for my ex wife. I fear I will die and do not feel as if I can deal with life right now. Fla is always at least warm with bunches of babes. find things to do under the table to live off of and see how the dear old wifes life goes with her bastard kid to support by herself. see what kind of criminal he turns out to be. a 1 for thinking she could foist a bastard off on her hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guesss she never heard of the morning after pill?

And he left her with $92 in their checking account, and they have young children? Two really really stupid people. So, he will probably never find out, and she will endure a marriage that she no longer deserves, but will cling to. And her illegitimate child will be a constant reminder of her weakness, betrayal, and a ticking time bomb of possible discovery. She will make the best of it, she's a woman. Her husband will continue his self-indulgence, and she will allow him, since she thinks she owes it to him. They will probably live out a tepid shallow marriage, if her betrayal is never discovered. She will never confess. She will live and die in remorse for her failure, and gratitude for her escape from discovery.

Or . . ., the sink will clog again. Hubby will call the same company back, since they've done the job before, Devin will return, and through unguarded conversations, and obvious tension between his wife and Devin, hubby will start to suspect. When the DNA tests are completed, the end of the marriage will begin.

Or . . ., hubby will now relax that his fucking around while on his business trips is no longer a sword hanging over his head. He will of course consider himself now a free agent and will continue to get pussy on the side. Until the kids are gone, then he'll probably be gone too.

Overall, a pretty typical story about weak stupid people and the fucked up lives they live. Thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't enjoy this sorry story

Heather was such a sad, pathetic person it was impossible to like anything about this whole mess. The fact that she can't tell her husband what has upset her kind of says everything about their failing marriage. And what woman doesn't march right down to the drugstore and get the morning after pill? At the very least she should have scheduled a D & C so that she didn't have to deal with a third child when they got divorced. Simply nothing fun or entertainment anywhere in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh....

....she was an emotional mess in a tough spot. He was ever absent and irresponsible.

She has no excuse....but neither does he.

Still, she's pregnant with the plumber's baby....now everything between them is a lie.

Best to come clean and move on, dealing with the consequence of their choices as best they can. What a mess!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Deserves

Cheating wife deserves whatever bad things come her way. There is no excuse for cheating ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she needs to burn

seriously. how could she do that so easily. And she passes the kid off as his? She has to burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope the hubby realizes the kid is not his and divorces the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, are we to assume that Kyle when he feels overwhelmed and distraught by his life circumstances and demanding job that he should follow Heather's example and just fuck someone else? As this story illustrates, cheating never improves your life just complicates it and adds to you problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous