Indian Couple - Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Romantic vacation in Goa.
2.5k words
3.67
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aarti and Pavan had married in their late twenties. Theirs was love marriage and now it has been 4 years. They do not have any child yet and they have kept themselves occupied on office works to save for later and enjoy their time on occasional trips. One such trip which they had been planning for long was to visit Goa with optional WFH option covering 2 weekends.

Aarti was very excited as this was going to be a long awaited trip, a kind of second honeymoon. She bought a completely new set of clothes to match Goa's vibe and her excitement was evident in everything that she was doing. Similarly Pavan was also making plans to enjoy, have fun and relax a little since his recent office works were very tedious. It was going to be a very relaxing trip for the couple.

The couple have maintained themselves quite well by hitting gym regularly besides their office work and their small social group with which they occasionally hang out. While they are not model look alike but for an average working couple they look beautiful and very fit. Aarti hails from Rajasthan, 5ft 5 inches tall, has medium bust (34c), 28 waist and 35 hip.

Her smile is very beautiful and she is a head turner. Pavan on the other hand is 5 ft 10 inches tall, is of average complexion has flat belly, decent chest and biceps. He runs a lot and has pretty strong legs.

Early March of 2024, the young couple lands in Goa, one of the most prominent tourist destinations in India. They had booked Ground Floor of an independent Villa in a Resort. Prominent amenities included - swimming pool with natural surrounding, a very picturesque Villa, sea facing. Aarti was particularly more excited about the pool and sea facing look as recently she had become active on Insta and been posting reels, pictures. We tend to find ways to engage ourselves these days on easier entertaining options and for her, Insta seemed to fill the bill.

After settling in, they checked the surrounding and were impressed with the maintenance and scenery which would all add to beautiful backgrounds.. in reels and posts. Plus the place seemed rather quiet which was a plus for them.

Once back in their room, the innate desire, that fire which invariably brings persons of opposite sex together, which is natural, was rekindled and their lips met. They have had an active sex life, would have kissed each other a million times but after last 4 years things have become mundane, like a routine job. And to break this jinx we sometimes need.... a different surrounding or a romantic situation or just a kick.

This kiss was not a regular one but of immense pleasure, love & desire, their hands start undressing each other slowly. Now with dancing tongues they have reached to their undies. They are still standing on the edge of their bed, exploring their body ever so slowly as if this was their first time. Never breaking away from that kiss, Pavan brings his right hand across to the thin band of her panty and starts caressing top of her sexy buttock.

Aarti is very excited, she can now feel his hardening member on her flat belly and is slowly caressing his back. Pavan, with his left hand opens the hook of her bra from back, Aarti adjusts her shoulder to break free and their hug tightens. Pavan's right hand is now grabbing her left ass cheek and he pushes the button to bring pace to their love making.

Since they stay in a crowded locality, she almost always has to wear a bra and somewhere she wanted to give her breasts a few days of freedom atleast from bra. This realization of being bra-free just kicks in for Aarti and she gets more excited.

Hurriedly, they each remove their underwear and land on bed side by side. Pavan is now playing with her nipples and lightly stroking her pubics. Aarti, also lightly rubbing his member, 6.5 inches long of average girth. They had not experimented much on sex positions neither did they do dirty talks. But inspired by her recent conversations with some friends, she wanted to do dirty talk during sex. And she says, " Pavan! Fuck Me Hard like you have never."

Pavan stops for a few seconds, looks at her with more lust, gets on top of her and aligns the tip of his dick to a very lubricated vagina. That touch sends a great sense of satisfaction to Aarti but Pavan teases and waits. She says again with closed eyes,

"Come on you fu,"(she does not complete the word) takes a pause and continues, " Fuck me like I am your bitch."

She had never spoken like this ever, it was new for both and probably that missing kick. This sends Pavan to some other zone and he impales that waiting vagina as hard as he could. And then they fuck for few minutes. But that was enough to send Aarti to orgasmic bliss and soon after Pavan cums, spraying his sperm on her belly.

Tired, they sleep for a few hours, after waking up they get dressed with comfortable wears and order some lunch. Those words are playing in their minds but they refrain from discussing about this to avoid any kind of argument. And before heading out in evening they again have another round with more words being spelt, with more desire and freedom, possible they have taken a few steps towards sexual openness.

During the intercourse, Aarti who is on top commands, "I will fuck you dry today."

And she pulls both his hands on her proud boobs and starts riding him very fast. Pavan, though astonished, is very excited, is loving Aarti 2.0 and says, " Hell yeah Bitch, lets see who gets whom dry."

Hearing this, Aarti smiles lightly and sexily slaps him.. once, twice and thrice. Third slap was rather hard which changes the intensity of session and they both cumm.. cumm real hard. This was pure carnal lust and Aarti might have opened a pandora's box for their sex life. They then rest naked glued to each other for an hour.

On first eve, they head out for nearest beach to catch some cool breeze and take some pics, selfies. Aarti chooses a light blue floral summer dress that reaches until few inches above her knees. Underneath she has a matching blue bra and panty. Panty is rather conservative and her bra straps are visible on shoulders. Pavan has put on a casual white T-shirt with simple Blue three quarters bottom.

They roam around in beach, taste some sea food, and just chill in the cool breeze. This time of the year it is lightly crowded and they notice every passing people and make some comments amongst themselves. This has been their habit to bitch/ comment about strangers whom they see. Pavan has always been very proud with his wife along his side as people would always lustily look towards her. And here it was with more freedom. They felt very free, not worried at all about anything else, just enjoying Goa and taking pictures.

They get hold of a stranger in his early 20s and ask him to take their pictures. This stranger anyways, from corner of his eyes, was eying her thighs & waiting for strong breeze to possible sway her dress to be able to catch a glimpse of whats inside. But with this opportunity he could directly look towards them while praying to Pavan-Dev (God of Winds) to be supportive. God probably said Amen! as Pavan got excited to pose and picked Aarti very awkwardly by keeping his hands below her buttock over the dress which caused her dress to rise from one side and this was enough for the man.

He might have clicked pictures on their mobile but what he saw with his naked eye will help him later in his privacy, 'Blue Blue Blue he thought'. Pavan and Aarti made light of the situation and after a while returned to villa. They checked the pics on their way back and noticed that some pics were blurry but a few others were quite good and hot. Though they had not planned or thought about clicking hot pictures but what the hell, they were in Goa!. They could push their boundaries.

They went to Villa's restaurant for dinner on the first day and noticed that 2 foreigners had arrived on the first floor of their villa. They were settling their luggage. One was older probably in his 50s and other was in 30s but they had a lot of gears with them. Pavan guessed that they could be artists of some sort. Later on when the young couple was just sitting in front of their ground floor, sipping beers, the foreigners returned from dinner and said customary hellos. Introductions happened, the older one was John, 49 yrs and other one was Martin, 32 years old. They were from Germany and were professional photographers.

They had come to visit Goa as part of some fashion photography trip. Pavan did most of the talking with Aarti mostly smiling and nodding her head. They realized that John is talkative but Martin speaks less. John could not control and just praised Aarti directly saying, " You! young lady, are very beautiful."

She blushed and Pavan, while feeling proud, smiled and said, "Thanks! Indeed she is."

Later in the night, Aarti mentioned,

"How direct these guys can be on first meetings.

"I cannot imagine any other Indian praising me like this and you not getting angry or shying away from the situation."

Pavan had until then not thought about this. Taking his time he said,

"Somewhere, I have a generic opinion about them, mostly based on movies, where some hellos and praising remarks seem normal. So I reacted that way."

He added, "By the way what he said is absolutely correct. He, infact, missed something.. that you are Sexy as Hell, especially today."

"First those two sessions then the casual photoshoot by a stranger! And what a closure, foreigners praising your beauty."

He winks. She blushes but has become excited again. These small talks and the reminder of afternoon sessions casts a kind of spell on Aarti,

And sway! she does,

And dress! she sheds,

She drops! her bra,

And discards! her panties.

She then winks like a sex strived woman in heat and commands,

"Take me now, take me Hard."

Pavan is spell bound to look at that swaying ass and can hardly control. But Aarti is in different mood, she just pulls him closer and plants a deep French kiss. Pavan starts massaging her boobs while he himself is completely clothed. She does not allow him any space, inserts her hand in his shorts and starts rubbing his already hard member.

Unbelievable! they were at it for third time in a day, never had they ever been aroused so much. She just drags down his shorts to free his dick and starts aligning it to her entrance while passionately kissing him. Pavan cannot believe this, though his sperm bank is almost empty, his dick is responding and is as hard as it could be. He then breaks kiss, pushes Aarti to one of the wooden walls of their villa and turns her around. She slightly rises on her toes while keeping both her palms on the wall, looks leftwards towards the dim night lamp and feels his hands wrapping her boobs from behind. He then tenderly kisses her soft skin on back. He plants those kisses across her back one by one while massaging those boobs.

Her nipples are already hard, she is completely drenched down below and Mr. Pavan starts taking small bites on her back. This surprisingly excites her more and she starts moaning with each bite. He then frees her right boob and brings his right hand down to caress her ass and then gradually he explores her sex from behind. Feeling the heat and level of lubrication, Pavan now cannot wait. He just frees himself from his shorts, separates her legs slightly and penetrates her waiting vagina from back side. He starts slow as this is not their usual position but finds the rhythm and increases his speed. He has taken her Hard! Aarti is first to reach her orgasm, And Pavan sprays his sperms on her back.

Once done, he wipes her back clean and they both quickly fall in bed, Aarti completely nude, glistening with orgasmic bliss and Pavan,

still on his T shirt, feeling ecstatic and tired. They quickly find their sleep never ever caring about how loud their session was or how much the wooden walls would have taken without propagating the message else where.

Be it India or UK, rich or poor, a good morning with good sleep in the last night brightens everyone. So was the feeling of Aarti on the next morning. Laying stark naked, when she opened her eyes she felt so relaxed, so satisfied. Pavan is still fast asleep, his dick in normal state now, Aarti pulls up thin sheet, covers Pavan until his shoulders and wakes up with her arms stretched with a smile on her face. This was rather late for a Morning, 7.30 AM, but early for Goa. She could have easily slept more but she wanted to feel the Morning breeze and enjoy a little outside. So she quickly freshens up, still naked. She admires her body in the mirror and then put on a casual T, a panty and a short. She also applies basic makeup, puts on a very thin dupatta to hide nipple pokies if she finds some one outside and steps out.

Taking a coffee from the restaurant, she comes back to the front of their Villa and sits on the edge of common area over small rocky wall by lowering her legs the other side, like kids do. Free from office backlogs, morning kitchen duties and daily stress of many other unnecessary stuff, she is feeling very light. Almost absent minded but suddenly flashes from her last day appear and she feels so happy to have planned this trip. The way she behaved during love sessions was raunchy in her opinion but those resulted in some of the best sex so far of her life. She smiles alone sitting there on the wall, all alone and yet feeling energetic.

Selfie time! she thinks and takes some quick selfies. Some are just focussed on her face, some also cover her top. Since no one was around, she takes few pics without dupatta only to find that her nipples were slightly excited because of yesterday's thoughts. This is new for her but anyways she again takes pics with her shorts covering some thigh skin and those come out pretty sexy.

She then just sits there admiring the scenery ahead and hears someone calling her from behind. She gets alert and quickly sets her dupatta before turning back to find John waving Hi from first Floor. She responds with mild smile and says, "Hi! Good Morning."

He was in a casual full shirt and a loose shorts. He walks down towards her and asks, "If you don't mind, can I join you here?"