Indian Erotica Ch. 03

Story Info
Lockdown with my joint family and the further advancements
2.1k words
4.09
8.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next day I thought of seducing her. I initially began with ignoring her completely.

It was early morning and she was supposed to cook breakfast for everyone and wake them up when it's prepared. And I knew she would come to my room to wake me up.

I quickly lowered my pants and covered myself with a plain and thin blanket which would make my hard penis visible to her.

She opens my door and walks towards me, before she could speak anything she noticed my hard penis and she was staring at it. While I was still having my eyes closed. I slowly moved my legs a-bit and removed my blanket covering my penis so she could get a clear view. I could see her face clearly red and she was biting her lips while looking at my rock hard penis. She quickly grabbed the blanket and covered me back and woke me up.

We greet each other and she asks me to come for breakfast. I nod and she leaves from the room. Before exiting the room she halts and tells me. Maybe you should take care of your thing before coming.

After a quick shower and taking care of what my lovely mamie had told me to, I rush quickly to join with everyone for breakfast but surprisingly only me and my mamie were at the table. I called out my cousins name and ask why they haven't come for breakfast yet. No one replied and my mamie told me everyone has taken their breakfasts to their bed, only I was eating on the table.

I let out a casual "Oh" and we both began having our breakfast. Must I tell you, although I haven tried many dishes but my favourite has always been pancakes and to top it off, pancakes made by my dear mamie tastes like heaven.

Having decided of ignoring her for a while, I keep my head down and continue to eat, after a couple of minutes my mamie initiates a conversation and I pretend to not hear her. Slowly I could see her getting agitated and annoyed by my behaviour.

To be honest, As much as I wanted to ignore her I couldn't do it anymore. Because unexpectedly I had now fallen in love with her. I look upto her, sitting exactly opposite to me and reply, sorry you were saying something? I was just lost in thoughts, I said.

She replied, Oh it's nothing. How are the Pancakes? she asked.

Lovely as always, I said.

After what felt like an eternity of pause, she tells me she couldn't sleep last night because of how things ended between us and she wanted things to go back to normal.

I told her, There's nothing I could do now, I reply in these exact words. "Mamie, I don't know if you'll accept me or hate me. But I love you and I have no regrets for it. You are simply an Heart Soothing Existence for me"

Hearing that, she stares at me with an angry and confused look. She replies with a stutter, I - - I'll give you as many b - - blowjobs you want but please let's not complicate things.

I look at her with a smile and say how it doesn't matter now. I am ready to give up everything in life, even the blowjobs just to spend the rest of my life with her.

She gets up from the table and tells me how it's never going to happen and whatever happened till now was a mistake and she departs from there.

For a couple of days she started completely avoiding me.

But this wasn't the end of it. The same night it was past 12 AM and everyone was asleep. I hear a knock on my door. A sense of overwhelmingness entered in me, I knew she would be back, is what I said to myself while rushing towards the door to open it.

Surprised to see, my cousin sister was standing at the door. Her face red as an apple and messy hair as if she woke up from a deep sleep just now.

I asked her what she wants, she barges inside my room and sits on my bed, while directing with her hand to come sit next to her.

I sat next to her, her breathing was heavy. Even though I was not very near to her but I could clearly see it and her face getting redder.

I saw you that night in balcony, she says with a slow and silent voice.

With a confused and afraid look. I ask her, What Balcony? I don't know what you're talking about.

She immediately got back at me saying, relax I won't tell on anyone. I saw you having sex with our mamie.

I was totally shocked, I didn't understand what to reply. I was just in a constant state of turmoil, of what did I do, I was sure that no one was watching us from outside that I never once thought of people inside our home. Before I could talk about it, she stopped me and said, I will be direct. I had a crush on you for over a year and I don't think I'll be able to live with you in the same house without going insane.

I was now shocked, surprised and confused as to what and where this conversation has moved to. My mouth was nearly dry as desert and hands sweaty as hell. I took a reality check, closed my eyes for a moment and inhaled - exhaled couple of times. To digest everything.

I tell her how it's okay to have a crush. She's recently turned 18 and it's alright to think of me as a guy but we're still family and she's my sister, so it's not appropriate for us to even talk about these stuff and let's get back to sleep.

She Always had a Shy personality but from what I have noticed she was quite dominant and assertive around her friends. She is straightforward and doesn't like any drama of sorts. She had an expression like she knew I would say that. Which is kind of obvious given we're siblings.

She stood up and moved towards the door and locked it, next she just undressed herself near the door. Standing completely Naked infront of me.

Let me tell you, Although she recently turned 18. She had quite a lean body with medium breasts. Which she always felt proud of. And she always was self conscious and had a clean and smooth texture on her skin. Every part of hers was shaved and clean.

Now I was in a room locked with my cousin standing naked in-front of me. Which gave me a really hard boner, which I couldn't nearly hide properly.

She looked at me and said, please enough with the drama. I know you can't say no to these, she said holding her breasts up and pinching her nipples. I can see how you have got a hard on too. Please I'm going to go insane living like this and I had always wished for you to be the first one I have sex with.

I was astonished to hear what she said. I quickly ask her if she really understands what that means.

She heads towards me, gets on her knees and lowers my pants, and making my raging hard boner in full display. Before she was about to take it in her mouth she says, I've watched lot of videos and I think you will like what I'm going to do now.

She kisses the tip of my penis and moves on to licking it. Then she starts blowing me on the tip. Which made me feel like I'm being electrocuted. The feeling was so new and different from everything I've experienced so far. I was about to cum and when I said so. She squeezed both my balls and my penis hard and said. Not yet brother.

She stood up, at this point I was almost lying on my bed and she was on top of me, she guided my penis towards her pussy and started rubbing my tip to her pussy entrance. I couldn't hold it in and scream saying I'm going to cum.

Out of nowhere she just squeezed my balls and slapped them hardly. I was taken a back and couldn't understand what she just did. Before I could ask her why she did that, she told me with a fierce voice, You Cum When I Let You Cum.

And she spread her legs and now inserted my penis into her already wet and slimy pussy. It was nearly as if i had been getting swallowed in by her pussy. Until now Only half of my penis was in. I was beginning to accept what was happening and while she was having fun with my penis. I changed our positions. And pushed her on the bed, I raised both her legs and started thrusting in. She let out loud moans with very abusive words. It was as if she was a different person.

"Aah Yes, Fuck Me! Fuck Me Harder"

"Fuck Me Like that brother, Make me Filled with your Cum"

"Fill my Pussy with your Cum"

she was so intoxicated in the act that I unknowingly began to enjoy it along. I began to increase my thrust and right when I was about to cum. She got up and sat on her knees in-front of me, indicating to release it on her face.

I soon let out ropes of my semen on her face and hair. She started laughing and giggling and spread it over her face and her hair.

Before I could talk anything to her. She dressed up and left the room.

I was seriously surprised to see what she did while I followed her. She just went in bed and slept. I thought to myself maybe she was sleepwalking or dreaming and she will forget everything and that's for better.

But I was wrong, Next morning she joined me on breakfast. We were literally with everyone in the house. She had the nights cum covered face and hair intact. Although dried up. I could see that she didn't even clean it up. Everyone asked her what happened to her face, she blatantly said infront of everyone that Ask brother it was him.

I coughed up on my breakfast which i had in my mouth. Everyone just stared at me and I thought to myself, this girl has gone nuts and I'm dead for sure. I couldn't speak a word, I was honestly scared to death at that moment. As I was about to speak. My cousin told everyone, I just threw moisturiser on her accidentally.

My throat was soaked dry and there was a lot of tension on the table going on. Slowly everyone left from the table. I was still eating my breakfast, and to my left was sitting my lovely mamie and to my right was my cousin. Who i was really scared to even talk with.

Mamie got up and was removing all the dishes, when she moved away my cousin crawled under the table and reached towards my pant. I was startled and whispered looking down at her. What the hell are you doing?

She shushed me, and lowered my pant taking out my penis. She started Slowly stroking and kissing my penis, my mamie turned towards me and asked where my cousin went. I told her she left due to some emergency. While we were having this conversation. We both heard a weird noise, I was scared as hell now and yet hard like a rock.

My cousin was giving me a blowjob under the dining table, making slurpy noises. After a few minutes of confusion mamie looked at me, saying the voice is coming from you. Are you okay?

Knowing everything that's happening, my cousin started making more louder noises of sucking my penis. At this point it was clear that someone was under the table and doing something unexpected. My mamie walked towards me and looked under the table. Shocked to see the sight of my cousin sucking my penis. She immediately whispered to me with a heavy and angry voice. What the Hell is this happening?

She then dragged my cousin out from under the table. I was now tired of everything that has been happening. I held my head with both my hands knowing it's the end of my life. I couldn't have explained it either, How things ended up like that.