Indian Femdom Love: The Wait

Story Info
Highlights of my submissive relationship with Zoe.
2.7k words
0
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys this is my first story on literotica. I want to start by introducing myself a little. I am 21, from India, brown skin, 5'11 tall, well endowed and in a happy relationship.

My girlfriend understands my submissive fantasies and respects them, but we don't often indulge in the non-vanilla unless it's for me.

Like many of us in the internet era, I started watching porn at a young age and discovered my submissive desires, however, I also discovered a lot of other things that I did not like. For years I watched a little of my fantasies mixed with a lot of undesirable scenes and I realised that this is not how pleasure is supposed to be. So, I joined literotica to help my fantasies come alive, fantasies with a pure heart, a dirty mind and with no undesirable scenes intertwined. Well, at least not for me 😉

I want you guys to know that I'm writing these for me, so comments and votes are turned off. If you end up finding my stories, just enjoy the pure hearted fantasies I have.

Themes: Erotica, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Spanking, Worship

The characters:

Me - (You can imagine yourself in first POV)

Zoe - A 25 year old woman. I imagine her as 5'6 brown eyes, black straight hair, 34C breasts, 30 waist, and a 34 ass, little chubby on the right places. Her jawline is well defined, high cheekbones, lips are full but not too big or fake, and her smile melts the heart.

Zoe is kind, passionate and caring with a dominating personality.

Chapter 1: The Wait

It has been a long Friday for me, but not as long as I imagine it would have been for Zoe. I took the day off today just coz Zoe asked me to. She does that sometimes, when she has a very busy day, she wants me catering to her after hours and also... take care of the house.

So my long Friday started with a morning of cleaning the house doing the dishes and setting up a romantic tempo with candles scents and a bit of decoration in the bedroom. It's not like I'm her sexual maid or something, we both are independent people and since she asked me to stay home, I volunteered to clean it up.

Not that it matters much. With the weekend coming up, everything will be scattered with our bedroom games anyway. We always forget the mess me make when we are in the zone. So, my Friday was long because I was bored out of my mind. I tried doing everything as slow as possible and still it was just 2pm. 6 hours before Zoe gets home.

I texted her "Everything done at home... Im super bored without you :("

It took her 10 minutes to reply "Read a book, boy"

"Yes Ma'am " I replied.

Now she wasted no time in texting back. " How about you read it... On your knees."

"Yes Ma'am ;)" I replied a little excited.

"And without clothes. For at least an hour. Gtg bye."

I didn't need to reply coz I knew she'd text me when she gets a break.

I went and browsed our erotica collection. Most of these books had powerful female characters just like Zoe. I picked an old time classic where a college teen seduces her junior, falls for him and makes him her boytoy. A classic. That's what my life was too. I was living with a gorgeous woman, 4 years older than me, who made me look like a stud in front of her friends and yet I was her bitch under the sheets. I didn't mind it. Not a single bit. Because there were times where she just wanted a man and I was there for her. That's when I realised that while I was always the meat she craved, she had also made me the man she deserved. Those times when I was on top of her were every bit as special as the everyday routine when I'm under her.

30 minutes later, I was squirming from the numbness in my knees from kneeling. The spot I had chosen to kneel was the foot of the bed on the side where Zoe slept. God I loved being submissive to her. I am a very dominating and controlling person by nature. It felt almost impossible to find a girl that would dominate me. Most women who fell for me are submissive and very obedient to me. I can't help it. An alpha naturally attracts betas. It really was unbelievable when I met Zoe. We found each other on tinder where I was searching for a woman older than me, for obvious fantasy reasons. It started like any other date, a pleasant conversation, getting to know about her work and friends until I slyly stroked her hand. She reciprocated with her face getting closer to mine and my hand running up her leg.

As I felt her up, I felt a tingling sensation on my own thigh. She was feeling me up too. That definitely was a first. Women usually didn't go for Public Displays of affection, but here she was gorgeous and sexy, making me uncomfortable in my pants. That was some hot love we made that night. That sex felt so good and right, I didn't know why no other woman could ever make me feel this way in bed. I was way too tired and aroused to realise it that night, but when I bathed in the memories the next morning, I realised how cowgirl and spooning were the hottest positions that night instead of my regular missionary and doggystyle. When I came to think of it, I remembered about an hour of being on my knees and making her squirt on my face 4 times back to back. 4 in an hour was my personal best.

Memories started flashing back from the previous night and the more I thought, the more I realised how much she owned me last night. Every orgasm we had was when she wanted, every position we tried she told to make the switch, and every break we took was when she decided its time for rehydration.

I knew I was a submissive long ago, but she made me feel like one that day and she did it so naturally it took me the entire next morning to realise what had happened.

Back to reality, 60 minutes had passed since I knelt on her bedside. My legs badly wanted to get up but I was in the middle of an amazing scene and I wanted to finish the chapter so i read on.

Zoe had trained me well, I could have gotten up dressed and then continued reading but I remember her instructions clearly... Read on your knees... naked. It meant if I wanted to read on, I will have to kneel and be naked.

Her training hardly ever used painful methods. It was more on a emotional and psychological level; and it seems to be working so far. She was not supervising me in any way, she had no way to check what I was doing at home, yet she trained me so well that I could never live with myself in peace if I didn't obey her or be honest with her. I did try to lie and hide things in the beginning and she trusted my lies. But I just couldn't live with it so I confessed every time. She didn't even punish me. Her disappointment was punishment enough and that made me extra submissive towards her.

But this doesn't mean that she was a gentle domme in any way. On the contrary, she was very rough with me. She loved making me red and she loved it even more when I screamed her name and begged her for mercy. I'm pretty sure that even though they've never talked, my neighbours all know her name, they hear me scream it ever so often. Zoe is tall, compared to the majority of Indian women, and her voice is deep, soft and sexy. This makes her intimidating. That's why I have been very careful to be on her good side.

15 more minutes passed. I closed the book at the end of the chapter, bowed in front of Zoe's bed and kissed her slippers as thank you. This was all very natural to me after 2 years of training under Zoe. When I got up I received Zoe's text. It was another short one

"Endurance training: kneel by the door. boytoy position. Stay till I reach home. I don't know when I'll be home but I know you'll be waiting for me for a painfully long time😉 No more reading when u see this message, just wait."

Oh man, I just finished 75 minutes of kneeling.

I went on all fours, put Zoe's slippers on my back and carried it to the front door. The boytoy position was one of the first things I learnt in my training. It was simple physically but given enough time, it was definitely an endurance test.

Once I reached near the door, I went on my knees, then spread my legs. I put one slipper on each knee, hands behind my back, head down, closed my eyes and meditated, for there was no point doing nothing and complaining about the pain. Zoe taught me that sexual desires can be so powerful that they can make you forget the pain. So I thought of Zoe's perfect feet. Size 8, High arches, soft and smooth as silk, beautiful toes, painted in different colors every week, well kept heels, not rough. It was not hard to imagine her feet. The scent of her feet came into my senses from both sides through her slippers. I fell into a trance imagining worshipping her feet slowly, gently, and seductively.

An hour passed, or maybe two. I had no clock with me. This waiting was what i hated the most, and she taught me that it is not waiting if I'm worshipping her in my mind. I have been trained to stay in endurance positions for hours and ignore the pain by mentally worshipping Zoe. After these 2 years, I've become very good at it. Just as I had completed giving her feet a complete worship in my imagination for the fourth time, it happened....

Zoe unlocked the door and slapped me out of my feet trance. It was a gentle loving pat on the face. "Hey boy guess who's home"

As I opened my eyes, my knees were shaking a little and my dick was wet with precum, and a puddle of it was also there on the floor.

After the slap, the back of her hand offered herself to me near my lips. I used my hands to hold hers and kissed it. "Hello mistress Zoe, I've missed you so much."

Her hand retreated and her high heels stepped on my cock. I used my hands to take off both her heels one by one while they crushed my cock. After I took of each heel, she would step on the slipper on my knees pause for a second after wearing it, then relieve my already tormented knees. This was the final part of my endurance training whenever she made me kneel for hours.

After that, I was patient, I let her come to me, while I waited, tried hard not to beg her to relieve me from this position, but apparently Zoe didn't seem in a hurry to get me up from my knees.

She knelt on one knees and came level in front of me, her hand all over my face, admiring each part, playing with my cheeks, brushing my hair all while we made intimate eye contact. Her hand slid down and now it was on my throat, scratching it with her nails, leaving visible marks. She dug her nails on my back with one hand and my chest with the other. The hand on my back scratched its way down my ass while the hand in front started pinching and abusing my sensitive nipples. Slowly her face was just over mine. She kissed my eyes, then my nose and then she told me to part my lips.

I opened my lips a little and waited. She put her lips on top of mine and kissed me passionately. The deeper she kissed me the deeper her nails dug my ass and the deeper she kissed me, the more she abused my nipples. After about 6 hours of kneeling, my body had lost the energy to resist her, so I did the only thing I could.

I moaned very loud, heaving and breathing, totally becoming hers in the moment. This is when she decided to have mercy on my ass and instead her hand came on my cock.

She started slow jerking me as I moaned into her mouth. Her tongue explored my lips then went right inside my mouth. She took out her tongue long enough to say "I love you" and then she went inside my mouth like she owned it.

It took her 10 minutes to take me to the edge and then she kept me there for another 10, then she said... " Baby, explode when you want"

This was permission for me to cum. All this time my hands were behind my back. I got to use them now. I undressed her quickly and started groping her passionately. There were tears in my eyes from tiredness, pain, submission and gratitude. Zoe was rough, but she told me, it'll take a tough man to handle a rough woman. He'll never win, always submit and still feel love. That's what I was. I was her tough man, I took everything she gave me, no complaints and obeyed her and it was bliss for me.

I stayed on the edge for 10 more minutes after which Zoe started stroking me even faster. I got my tongue out like her boytoy slut, got my hands behind my back, ready to cum in the boytoy position for her. She rubbed her perfect breasts on my tongue, while one hand held and twisted my left nipple and the other jerked me off.

I screamed "I'm yours Zoe" and moaned her name till I cum all over her beautiful feet. 2 years of endurance training got me to last this long, but now I was exhausted. However, Zoe wasn't done with me yet

"Look at all that cum. You must be aroused for hours."

I moaned in agreement. My tongue still out in boytoy position, her nipple still rubbing my tongue in a tease. Zoe took a step back, still on one knee. She gave me the command

"Boytoy, worship"

I was expecting mercy from her, I didn't see this coming, but it wasn't a first either. This was torment. Kneeling for hours, played with roughly, edged for half an hour to a huge orgasm and yet no mercy.

I obeyed her. Still on my knees, legs still spread, hands still behind my back and tongue out, I bowed deep till my chin hit the floor and in front of my face was her beautiful feet... Covered in a very large load of my cum. The way I bowed, a large puddle of it went straight to my tongue. I started the worship. I licked and ate my load and then worshipped her feet just like I did in my imagination. All the time, her hands stroked my hair in encouragement praising how good and obedient I have been.

Being her submissive I was made to eat my cum a lot. What makes me lucky is that she ate my load almost as much as I did. It meant she loved me and treated me like a man too. 15 minutes later my worship of both her feet was complete. After that she said,

"Your dinner is done baby, now I'm having dinner, you can rest yourself."

She got up, dressed herself up, snapped her fingers and went for dinner. As she sat on her couch she snapped her fingers again. That is my queue.

I was finally relieved to be off my knees. I crawled to her and lay on the floor with my face just under where her feet should go. She took off her slippers on my chest and relaxed her feet on my face. My hands started massaging whatever part was not within the reach of my tongue. I kissed and loved those beautiful feet as the wait was finally over. I was finally in my place, relaxing and worshipping her.... under her beautiful feet.