Collared Ch. 01

Story Info
Man becomes sex slave to two Goddesses.
2.6k words
4.41
19.5k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This story explores the addictive side of being a Femdom slave. How all inhibitions are set aside and the slave is willing to give up his body and his fortune for a life of slavery at the hands of two beautiful Goddesses. The same two women he has masturbated over,many times. All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Collaring You. CH - 1

My name is James Simpson and some would say that I'm independently wealthy or at least I was. I had used a large family inheritance to buy an existing janitorial service. I worked mostly at night. I had twenty accounts so my work day usually stated when stores and restaurants closed for the night. I had to make my rounds ensuring that my staff of thirty had the required supplies to properly service the accounts.

Once my rounds were completed, I'd go to the club and workout.

On this particular day, I had just completed my rounds and drove to the Health Club. When I checked in around six o'clock AM, I was handed a note. It was a simple message, "Meet me in the coffee shop across the street when you're done." It was signed by someone named, "Kia."

I had no idea who Kia was, but I was intrigued.

You see, I am very shy and it's almost impossible for me to meet new people, and since my divorce, some would even say that I was a bit of a recluse.

So I went to the locker room, changed into a tee shirt and shorts and donned my sneakers. I walked up the stairs to the second floor and got on the same elliptical trainer that I usually used. I put on my earphones and listened to some music as I did my cardio routine.

I started racking my brain trying to figure out just who this Kia was and what did she want with me. I assumed she was someone from the club, but I see many women working out there, but don't know any of their names.

When my forty five minutes were up, I walked over to my usual treadmill and did another fifteen minutes. This was my normal repetition that I had used in my daily workouts for the last two years.

When I was done, I wiped down the equipment and walked my sweaty body down to the locker room, I shed my dripping wet clothes and got into the same personal shower stall that I always used.

I got dressed in my sweats and it was time to see who my mystery person was.

I walked across the street, entered the coffee shop, and looked around. I must have had had a puzzled look on my face because the Leather-face Hostess approached me and said, "Can I help you, you look lost," she said in a raspy voice, clearly the result of a life of prolonged smoking.

"I'm here to meet someone, but I'm not sure what she looks like, her name is Kia!"

The Hostess's face lit up, "oh, you're the guy!!"

"We'll they are waiting for you in the back room, here, let me show you the way!"

I could have sworn that she just said "They."

I had no idea I was meeting anyone other than this Kia!

I was led into the back room, it was basically empty except for two mid-thirties women sitting alone at a table. When I got closer I instantly recognized them, I knew them from the club but I didn't know their names.

"Thank you Francine," said a big busted Brunet.

They remained seated, but they invited me to sit at their table.

Now here I was, face to face with two of the women I salivated over every time they worked out. They have a habit of using the Stairmaster right in front of the Elliptical I usually use. I don't really think of myself as a pervert, but I am definitely a guy and I have hormones surging through my twenty eight year old body. I frequently masturbated dreaming about them. Sometimes I don't even make it out of the club.

I often had to jack off in the shower, since I use a personal stall with frosted windows, I figured nobody was the wiser.

The Brunet was the first to speak,

"I'm up here you pervert!!"

I didn't even know it, but my eyes were fastened on her ample breasts hung loosely in a halter top that exposed her pierced navel. When she's on that machine in front of me her tits put on quite a show. She has to know that she drives all the male members crazy including me, when she does that.

I looked up and made eye contact.

"Ok, now that I have your attention, we haven't been formally introduced, James, I'm Kia and this is my friend Josephine. But she uses Jo for short."

Jo is an African American and one who clearly fits the description of a BBW, heavy set, but definitely nice to look at, I so yearned to have that ass planted on my face and worship and suck on her clit.

"Pleased to meet you," I said trying not to show the lust I had for her.

I shook both their hands.

Jo spoke,

"I supposed you're wondering why we asked you here."

"God man," yelled Jo.

"Just what the fuck is wrong with you, I'm up here asshole!!"

Again I didn't realize it but now my eyes were affixed on her copious and liberally tattooed breasts, her dark areola's showed through the white silk fabric and highlighted her pierced nipples.

The two of them looked at each other and chuckled.

"I told you," said Kia.

"Yes," agreed Jo, I think you're right!"

"Right about what?" I asked.

"You are a born submissive and a bit of a pervert aren't you, you long to worship our bodies!"

"And you like our big tits, and dream of sucking our pussies, don't you, don't YOU?"

At this point I just hung my head in shame.

"Let's show him the videos Kia!" Said Jo.

"Unlock your phone and give it to me," Kia said while holding out the palm on her right hand while signaling with her fingers 'Gimmie'.

I didn't know exactly why I did it, but I tapped my thumbprint on the screen and handed her my un-locked phone.

Kia started tapping on my phone and soon I heard two different tones, one from Kia's phone and one from Jo's

Kia offered me my phone back.

She immediately went to work tapping on her phone.

Then my phone beeped indicating I had a text. The name entered into my phone was 'Goddess Kia'.

There was a video attached.

Almost instantly I received another text, this time the name was Goddess Jo.

"We noticed a trend so we had you followed to the locker room right after we worked out in front you. We had a friend take these videos of you."

I started to blush because I knew what the recordings would show.

I opened Kia's video and then Jo's.

Yup, they had caught me jacking off in the shower, there were even close-ups on my erect nine inch penis.

I looked up, waiting for them to speak, my face must have been a nice crimson color.

"So, here's the deal," we want to put that pecker of yours to work for us!" Said Jo.

"W-w-what do you mean?" I asked.

The two women looked at each other and said almost simultaneously,

"We want to collar you!"

"What does that mean," I asked, knowing full well what it meant. I am addicted to Femdom porn so I knew exactly what they were saying.

But my defenses kicked in so I tried to act like I was puzzled.

"Oh, it's too late to act dumb, we know you have been dreaming of being our sex slave!"

I wasn't sure who actually said that as I was too shocked and embarrassed to look up.

Then Kia handed me a large manila envelope. I just stared at it, not knowing what to do.

"Open it," demanded Kia.

With shaking hands I opened the clasp and a leathery object fell out along with a smaller white envelope.

The object was a collar made of high quality calfskin.

I held it up, then quickly lowered my hands so no one else would see it.

"Read the tag!" Demanded Kia.

The inscription on a gold metallic tag read simply, "Property of Goddesses Kia and Jo."

"Now open the other envelope!"

It was three pages folded, I spread the pages out and my jaw dropped. I had seen these before, it was a Femdom Slave Contract.

I read the contract over carefully and a lump started forming in my throat. Then I could feel my cock getting rock hard. They were going to own me, and I would no longer have any rights. I would be kept in chastity and required to service their needs at a moment's notice. I would also be required to give them complete control of my finances.

The contract was very specific as to the punishment I would endure for any violations of the previsions of the agreement.

"So...." asked Kia, as if waiting for an answer.

"You guys can't be serious, don't you both have boyfriends?"

The two looked at each other and promptly busted out laughing.

"Boyfriends we've got, just look at us, mostly jocks trying to get in our pants," Said Jo.

"No we need a slave, someone to be at our beck and call whenever our needs warrant! And someone we can train and dominate to take our frustrations out on."

"Why me,' I asked.

"Simple," said Kia.

"We've had you pegged as a sub the minute we first saw you, are you saying we are wrong?"

I couldn't even look at them, oh the shame I felt at the minute.

Then I blurted out, "no, you're not wrong."

"If I agree, how will this work?"

"Simple said Jo," you wear our collar, and we will own you!"

"Most specifically, that tongue and your massive pecker will be ours to do with them as we want!"

"When will this start," I asked still not sure I was believing what I was hearing.

"As soon as we collar you and you sign the contract," said Kia.

Kia picked up the collar and said,

"Now, come over here and stand before us!"

"Wait!!!"

"I need to know what you expect of me."

"We just told you, we will own you and you will do everything we say without question! It's all spelled out in the contract!"

"What do I get in return," I asked.

"Are you that dense, look at us, how many men get to lick the pussies of two beautiful women like us? We may even ride that cock once in a while!"

"Speak for yourself Kia," said Jo.

"I'll be riding that monster a lot, not just once in a while!"

That did it for me, soon I was standing before them with a huge tent forming at my groin.

Kia looked around to see if anyone was watching, seeing none, she reached into my loose-fitting pants and pulled out my substantial cock.

The two women gasped,

"It's more impressive than we thought.

Again, I had no idea which one said that, my focus was on my manhood being fondled by these two woman that I have beat myself raw over several times.

Jo took the head of my cock into her mouth as Kia started stroking it, I started moaning heavily. Soon I was seconds away from shooting my load down Jo's throat.

Kia looked squarely into my eyes,

"Just so you know, there will be no turning back once you sign and we lock this collar on your on your neck, we will own you!"

"And you will address us as Goddess Kia and Goddess Jo, from now on!"

Kia took hold of my balls and led me down to my knees, her strong hands gripping tightly was forcing my scrotum into a tight painful sphere.

My erection quickly started to deflate.

Then came the question, Kia did the honors,

"Do you accept this collar and agree to be our slave and dedicate your life to serving us?"

I looked up at both of them but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I just knelt there stammering.

"I-I-I, DDD"

"Well, close enough, we'll take that as a yes," proclaimed Jo.

"Ok, come closer and present your neck to me," said Kia.

Kia let go of my balls and I skidded forward.

Then with Jo's help, Kia affixed the collar around my neck, locking it in place with a small gold paddle lock. They each affixed one of the keys to identical necklaces each of them were wearing. Then they tucked the hanging keys into their cleavage. I couldn't help but notice that they each had another key on the end of the chains as well.

I looked up, somewhat startled by the weight and somewhat discomfort of the collar.

"Now what," I asked.

"Now you sign the contract," Kia said handing me a pen.

I took the pen and scribbled my signature on the dotted line. Kia took the contract, signed it and handed it to Jo who signed it as well. They seemed very pleased with themselves.

"Now what?"

Kia slapped my face hard,

"You are a slow learner aren't you?"

I cleared my throat,

"What happens now, Goddess Kia?"

"That's better."

"You will wear our collar from now on and only we can take it off you because we will have the only keys," she said.

"And from now on, we will call you O.C." Proclaimed Jo.

"Why O.C.," I asked, not sure if I really wanted to know.

Kia slapped my face hard again,

"God you are a slow learner!!"

I cleared my throat again,

"Why O.C., Goddess Kia?"

"You will find out soon enough!"

I wasn't sure who said that as I was adjusting the collar to find a comfort zone on my neck.

She must have read my face,

"Just be thankful we don't walk you out of here on a leash but that will come later, after you're trained!"

"Can you open your phone by drawing a pattern," asked Jo.

I knew enough not to speak, so I just nodded.

"Well, we'll need to see you draw it because we need to be able to access your phone, you are not allowed any secrets from us."

I held up my phone and the two of them watched the screen as I drew the pattern and both of them took note of it.

"Do you have a personal computer," asked Kia.

Again I just nodded.

"Ok, give Jo your phone and wallet, we'll stop by your house and get your computer on the way."

I reluctantly gave Jo my favored possessions.

"Say goodbye to your former life, now let's go!"

"We have a day planned for you, collaring is just the start."

I opened my mouth to question them, then I caught myself, my face was already on fire from Kia's slaps.

I was led through the shop, walking past the other customers that were there. I was very subconscious of my collar. I felt as if all eyes were on my newly acquired collar, maybe they were, but I didn't make eye contact with any of them.

In hindsight, they may even have had their eyes fixed on my crotch, I was so eager at the prospect of being a slave, my engorged cock made it almost impossible to walk.

Once outside, Kia pushed a button on her fob and the lights and horn of a fancy Cadillac lit and sounded.

"My boyfriend let me use his car, if he only knew what I was using it for today!"

Both women chuckled.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers